他们可以让我知道你们的情况
they could let me know how y'all are farin'.
但我宁愿被留在黑暗中
But I'd rather be left in the dark.
我最不想要的就是你们跟我一起进来,
The last thing I want is y'all up in here with me,
或者更糟
or worse.
告诉同志们要小心
Tell the comrades to be careful.
尤其是他们出去巡逻猪的时候
Especially when they out patrollin' the pigs.
有个刚来的兄弟告诉我他们的吸血鬼特别多
A brother who just got in here told me they been vampin' extra heavy
从夏天开始
since the summer started.
你们保持安全
Y'all stay safe.
革命之爱,弗雷德主席
In revolutionary love, Chairman Fred.
军官!这些兄弟犯了什么罪?
Officers! Now, what crime have these brothers perpetrated?
给我滚出去
Get the fuck outta here.
不,我住在这里
No, see, I live here.
现在,你们都给我滚出去
Now, y'all get the fuck up outta here.
大便
Shit.
-杰克 -嘿,Reg
- Jake. - Hey, Reg.
你♥他♥妈♥在这里干什么?
The fuck you doin' up in here?
我很确定像你这样的松鼠不会得淋病
I sure as shit know a squirrel like you ain't got the clap.
不,男人 我的同志,帕尔默,被猪射杀了
Nah, man. My comrade, Palmer, got shot by the pigs.
我要去看看他
I'm lookin' in on him.
好吧,兄弟 小心些而已
All right, brother. Be careful.
不允许游客
No visitors allowed.
是的,但护士告诉我探访时间是晚上10点
Yeah, but the nurse told me visiting hours are till 10:00 p.m.
对你的朋友可不行
Not for your pal here.
我能把书留给他吗?
Can I at least leave him the books?
你也许并不会注意到这一点
You may not.
"如果我们必须死,那就别像猪一样"
"If we must die, let us not be like hogs."
来吧
Come on.
"在一个不光彩的地方被追捕和圈养"
"Hunted and penned in an inglorious spot."
帮我们俩个忙,滚吧
Do us both a favor and get lost.
在我们周围狂吠着的是饥饿的疯狗,
"While around us bark the mad and hungry dogs,
-嘲笑...” -冬天?
- making their mock at..." - Winters?
吉米!嘿,你还好吗,伙计?
Jimmy! Hey, how you holdin' up, man?
给你五秒钟时间滚
You got five seconds to fuck off.
-一个 两个 三 -大便
- One. Two. Three. - Shit.
好了,就这样吧
All right, that's it.
好吧
All right.
我要跟你走了,吉米
Hey, I'mma get with you, Jimmy.
威廉姆斯,你是哈丽特·塔布曼吗?
Hey, Williams, is that Harriet Tubman?
你逃出来了 你很好
You made it out. You're good.
哦,我很抱歉 杰迈玛阿姨
Oh, I'm sorry. It's Aunt Jemima.
我喜欢煎饼,小姐
I love the pancakes, miss.
怎么了,伙计们?
What's up, guys?
我只想让你们都知道
I just want you all to know
你应该感谢黑豹党
you can thank the Black Panther Party
因为在你家附近增加了警力
for the increased police presence in your neighborhood.
一群光荣的警♥察♥杀手
A glorious group of cop-killers.
我他妈要搬进来了
I'm about to fuckin' move in over here.
我他妈要去买♥♥我的沙发,他妈的电视
I'm about to get my fuckin' couch, a fuckin' television set.
-后面没人吗? -明确
- Is the back clear? - Clear.
-你有口哨吗? -去他妈的,把孩子们带来
- You got a whistle? - Fuck it, bring the kids.
护送黛博拉同志离开,回到安全屋
Escort Comrade Deborah out the back to the safe house.
什么?为什么?
What? Why?
我要黛博拉 来吧,宝贝
I'll take Deborah. Come on, babe.
你都不知道它在哪儿
You don't even know where it is.
我哪儿也不去
I ain't goin' nowhere.
我不知道你怎么想,但我相信他们早上7点就起床了
I don't know about you, but I believe they wake up at fucking 7:00 a.m.
我能保护自己
I can protect myself.
我知道你可以的
I know you can.
但你不能再只考虑自己了
But you don't got just yourself to think about anymore.
我不想这样说,但我...
I didn't wanna have to say it like this, but I...
我知道你在经历什么,
I recognize what you're going through,
主席被关起来了,我只是...
with the chairman being locked up and everything, and I just...
他知道吗?
Does he know?
黛比,我...
Deb, I...
朱迪,你知道这不算什么
Now, Judy, you know this ain't nothin'
只是两个醉鬼猪
but a couple of drunk-ass pigs.
他们可能会离开这里,去买♥♥点甜甜圈什么的
They probably gonna leave here, go get some donuts or some shit.
也许吧
Maybe.
但我告诉你,他们绝对不会这么做,
I'll tell you what they definitely not gonna do, though,
在这里
and that's come up in here.
又不是 白种人,你守在后面
Not again. White, you guard the rear.
嘿,美洲豹!
Hey, Panthers!
如果你真的在乎外面这些人,
If you really give a fuck about these people out here,
你会下来
you'll come down.
你们这些小混♥蛋♥觉得朝警♥察♥开枪很酷吗?
You little motherfuckers think it's cool to shoot a cop?
确保她安全到家
Make sure she gets home safe.
今天的一天
Today's the day.
他妈的就是今天!
Today's the fuckin' day!
你♥他♥妈♥要么下来,要么我们马上过来!
Either you fucks come down or we're comin' up!
枪!
Gun!
收到,我们需要支援 黑豹总部
10-1, we need backup. Black Panther headquarters.
嘿,孩子,把他妈的人行道清理干净!
Hey, kid, clear the fuckin' sidewalks!
动!孩子!孩子!
Move! Kid! Kid!
谁占了房♥间?
Who's got the room?
从人行道上滚下来!
Get off the fuckin' sidewalk!
我抓到枪手了!
I got the shooter!
-你♥他♥妈♥在干什么? -我在屋顶掩护你
- What the fuck you doin'? - I'mma cover you from the roof.
-奥尼尔,你要去哪儿? -相信我,
- O'Neal, where are you going? - Trust me,
等他们请求支援的时候才会说得通,
it'll make better sense when they call for backup,
他们会请求支援的
and they're goin' to call for backup.
-嗨 -怎么了?
- Hey. - What's up?
我去守住屋顶,好吗?
I'mma go secure the roof, all right?
-对 -好的
- Right on. - All right.
他妈的
Fuck.
他妈的
Fuck.
小心你的背后!
Watch your backs!
看那扇窗户!
Look at that window!
把你的位置!
Hold your positions!
除了这些,你们还看到其他武器吗?
Do you guys see any other weapons besides those?
有什么视觉效果吗?
Is there any visuals?
狙击手!
Sniper!
神...
God...
我讨厌你!你猪!
I hate you! You swine!
让他们回来了!
Keep 'em back!
白了!你没事吧?
White! You okay?
他妈的,我出去!
Fuck, I'm out!
停止shootin”!我们来了!
Stop shootin'! We comin' out!
说完“出去!
Comin' out!
我们来了!我们来了!
We're comin' out! We're comin' out!
停止射击!停止射击!
Cease fire! Cease fire!
该死的!该死的,停火!
God damn it! God damn it, cease fire!
举起手来!
Come out with your hands up!
说完“出去!我们来了!不要开枪!
Comin' out! We're comin' out! Don't shoot!
停止射击!停止射击!
Cease fire! Cease fire!
降低你的武器!
Drop your weapon!
-移♥动♥!移♥动♥! -草泥马!
- Move in! Move in! - Motherfucker!
-不! -放开她!
- No! - Let her go!
那是个女人,伙计!
That's a woman, man!
发生什么事了?
What the fuck happened?
你在做什么呢?
What you doing?
把他们弄到车上去!
Get 'em in the fuckin' wagon!
进楼里去 我要炸了这栋楼!
Get in the building. I need to blow the building!
我需要炸♥药♥在大楼里!
I need explosives inside the building!
让他们回来了!让他们回来了!
Keep 'em back! Keep 'em back!
让他们去吧!让他们去吧!
Let 'em go! Let 'em go!
他们会把它烧了 他们要把它烧了!
They're gonna burn it down. They're gonna burn it down!
不!放开我!不!
No! Get off of me! No!
放开我!放开我!
Get off of me! Get off of me!
这是结束了
It's over.
电影精选列表