不!不!
No! No!
主席!
Chairman!
主席,醒醒!
Chairman, wake up!
醒醒吧!主席!
Wake up! Chairman!
主席!主席!醒醒吧!
Chairman! Chairman! Wake up!
主席,醒醒!
Chairman, wake up!
醒醒吧!醒醒吧!主席!
Wake up! Wake up! Chairman!
把该死的灯打开!
Turn on the fucking lights!
我们不能!我们已经拍摄了!
We can't! We've been shot!
把灯打开,不然你会更惨!
Turn on the light or you'll get shot more!
加油,加油!
Come on, come on!
贝蒂...起床了 起床了
Betty... Get up. Get up.
我们来了!我们来了!
We're comin' out! We're comin' out!
来这里!来这里!
Come here! Come here!
里面有多少?
How many are in there?
只是停止shootin”!停止shootin”!
Just stop shootin'! Stop shootin'!
我们这里有个怀孕的妹妹,该死的!
We got a pregnant sister in here, God damn it!
每个人都出去!现在!
Everyone out! Now!
我现在说!
I said now!
在这里!
Get over here!
举起手来!
Keep those hands up!
你知道什么?这里有个女人
What do you know? We got a broad here.
带她!
Take her!
来这里!
Come here!
得到她
Get her.
看来他会挺过来的
Looks like he's gonna make it.
他现在已经死了
He's good and dead now.
比尔
Bill.
很高兴见到你 进来吧
Good to see ya. Come on in.
嘿 放松...
Hey. Relax...
这只是我们 我知道你不信任我,但这是真的
it's just us. I know you don't trust me, but it's true.
你为什么叫我来?你想要什么?
Why'd you call me here, man? What do you want?
嘿?
Hey?
把它
Take it.
如果你不想,你可以不做,
You don't have to if you don't want to,
但我想你会很高兴你这么做了
but I think you'll be glad you did.
是给梅伍德一家加油站买♥♥的
They're for a gas station in Maywood.
这是你的
It's yours.
在汽油上有很多钱 一致的钱
There's a lot of money in gas. Consistent money.
合法的钱
Legal money.
你现在有自己的生意了,比尔
You own your own business now, Bill.
你是免费的
You're free.
你需要什么?你要喝一杯吗?
What do you need? You need a drink?
-不,我什么都不需要... -你要喝一杯吗?
- No, I don't need anythin'... - You need a drink?
-对不起 -操
- Excuse me. - Fuck.
能给这位先生来杯苏格兰威士忌吗?
Can you get this man a scotch?
派对的事办得怎么样了?
So, where are things with the party?
任何消息?
Any news?
弗雷德死了,男人
Fred's dead, man.
我再也不是黑豹了
I ain't no goddamn Panther no more.
你确定吗?
You sure about that?
你会怎么告诉你儿子你的所作所为?
What would you tell your son about what you did then?
我想我该让你的纪录片给那个故事画上句号♥了
I think I'll let your documentary put a cap on that story.
我不知道
I don't know.
我不知道该跟他说什么,除了...
I don't know what I'd tell him, other than...
我是斗争的一部分
I was part of the struggle.
这是底线
That's the bottom line.
我不是那种纸上谈兵的革命者
I wasn't one of those armchair revolutionaries.
那些现在想坐下来的人之一
One of those people that wanna sit back now
判断人们的行为或不作为
and judge the actions or inactions of people
当他们坐在场边什么都不做的时候
when they sit back on the sideline and did nothing.
至少我有自己的观点
At least I had a point of view.
我是专用的
I was dedicated.
然后我有勇气走出去
And then I had the courage to get out there
我把一切都押上了,我照做了
and put it on the line, and I did.
嗯...
Um...
我想我会让历史来为我说话
I think I'll let history speak for me.
Stoppin”下来
Stoppin' down.
速度快的时候打电♥话♥
Call when it's speed.
记住这一点
Remember this.
祷告是好的
Prayer is good.
如果弗雷德可以在睡梦中被谋杀,
If Fred could be murdered while he slept,
记住会发生在你身上的事
remember what can happen to you,
当你跪在床上的时候
while you're on your knees facing that bed.
我们在黑豹党总是说,
We always say at the Black Panther Party,
他们可以对我们为所欲为,
that they can do what they want to, to us,
我们可能不会回来了 我可能在监狱里,可能在任何地方,
we might not be back. I might be in jail, I might be anywhere,
但我走的时候,你记得我说过,
but when I leave, you can remember I said,
带着我嘴里说出的最后一句话,我...
with the last words out of my lips, that I am...
我是!
I am!
...一个革命者
...a revolutionary.
你要一直这么说下去
And you're going to have to keep on saying that.
你会说我是无产阶级
You are going to have to say that I am a proletariat.
我就是人♥民♥
I am the people.
我又不是猪 你必须做出区分
I'm not the pig. You've got to make a distinction.
看他们的火焰照亮了天空
Look at them flames Lightin' up the sky
我从没见过这么高的火焰
Ain't never seen fire Shootin' up so high
看他们的火焰照亮了天空
Look at them flames Lightin' up the sky
看,他们的火焰照亮了天空
Look at them flames Lighting up the sky
我从没见过这么高的火
I ain't never seen fire shooting up so high
你们在听吗,大家在听我说吗?
Are you listenin', people To what I'm sayin'?
因为在我看来那些黑鬼并不是在玩
'Cause it sure looks to me Like them niggas Ain't playin'
那些黑鬼不是在玩
Them niggas Ain't playin'
那些黑鬼不是在玩
Them niggas Ain't playin'
那些黑鬼不是在玩
Them niggas Ain't playin'
革命是唯一的解决办法
Revolution Is the only solution
革命是唯一的解决办法
Revolution Is the only solution
革命是唯一的解决办法
- Revolution Is the only solution - Revolution
我们的兄弟弗雷德·汉普顿
Our brother Fred Hampton
我们的兄弟弗雷德·汉普顿
Our brother Fred Hampton
-是一只非常非常大的豹子 -是一只非常非常大的豹子
- Was a great, great Panther - Was a great, great Panther
他是副♥主♥席♥
He was the deputy chairman
他是副♥主♥席♥
He was the deputy chairman
-伊利诺斯黑豹队 -伊利诺斯黑豹队
- Of the Illinois Panthers - Of the Illinois Panthers
他头部中枪
He was shot through the head
他头部中枪
He was shot through the head
-在他床上睡着 -在他床上睡着
- While asleep in his bed - While asleep in his bed
因为他爱这里的人
'Cause he loved the people
因为他爱这里的人
'Cause he loved the people
他为人♥民♥服务,他为人♥民♥服务
- And he served the people - And he served the people
力量! -力量!
- And power! - Power!
-力量! -力量!
- Power! - Power!
-力量! -力量!
- Power! - Power!
-权力归于人♥民♥! -权力归于人♥民♥!
- Power to the people! - Power to the people!
人♥民♥的力量,人♥民♥的力量
- And the people's power - And the people's power
-这是你的力量 -这是你的力量
- It's your kinda power - It's your kinda power
-凤♥凰♥ -凤♥凰♥
- Taken from the phoenix - Taken from the phoenix
有战胜它的力量
There's power to defeat it
有战胜它的力量
There's power to defeat it
-有力量! -力量!
- There's power! - Power!
-力量! -力量!
- Power! - Power!
-权力归于人♥民♥ -权力归于人♥民♥
- Power to the people - Power to the people
我们有免费早餐计划
We've got The free-breakfast program
空气中弥漫着烟雾
All the smoke in the air
感受他们凝视时的憎恨
Feel the hate When they stare
我们所承受的所有痛苦
All the pain that we bear
哦,你最好小心点
Oh, you better beware
他们的枪法不公平
Their guns don't play fair
我们得到的只有祈祷
All we got is a prayer
这一切都在他们的计划之中
It was all in their plans
电影精选列表