伊利诺斯黑豹党副♥主♥席♥弗雷德·汉普顿
Deputy Chairman Fred Hampton of the Illinois Black Panther Party.
我不需要麦克风 你们能听到我说话吗?
I don't need no mic. Can y'all hear me?
是啊!
Yeah!
正确的
Right on.
马尔科姆·X学院,我能理解
Malcolm X College, I can dig it.
查尔斯·赫斯特医生,霍华德大学的 正确的
Dr. Charles Hurst, direct from Howard. Right on.
所以,什么?
So, what?
你觉得那边的学生现在有空吗?
You think the students over there gonna be free now?
他们会让你改学校的名字,或者你自己的名字
Oh, they'll let you change the name of your college, or your own name,
穿一件颜色花哨的长衫 因为你猜怎么着?
throw on a dashiki. 'Cause guess what?
他们还是会把你这黑鬼拖去越南
They still gonna drag your Black ass to Vietnam
杀一个贫穷的稻农或者自己被杀
to shoot a poor rice farmer or get shot your damn self.
这就是革命的区别
That's the difference between revolution
以及渐进式改革的糖衣表面
and the candy-coated facade of gradual reform.
改革只不过是奴隶主教导奴隶
Reform is just the masters teaching the slaves
如何成为更好的奴隶
how to be better slaves.
在改革下,你可以把那些该死的奴隶主赶出去
Under reform, you could take the motherfucking masters out,
奴隶们仍然在为他们做所有的工作
and the slaves still be doin' all the work for 'em.
有一个人叫资本家
There's a man called a capitalist.
不管他是什么肤色,黑,白,棕,红,都没关系
Don't matter what color he is, black, white, brown, red, don't matter.
因为资本家只有一个目标
Because the capitalist has one goal.
那就是剥削人♥民♥
And that is to exploit the people.
他可以穿一套三件套的西装,或者穿一件花哨的长罩衫
He can have on a three-piece suit or a dashiki,
因为政♥治♥权力不是从穿大色衫的袖子里流露出来的
'cause political power doesn't flow from the sleeve of a dashiki.
政♥治♥权力来自枪杆子里
Political power flows from the barrel of a gun.
我们黑豹党不相信任何文化
We in the Black Panther Party don't believe in no culture
除了革命文化
except revolutionary culture.
我们所说的是一种让你自♥由♥的文化!
What we mean by that is a culture that will free you!
别给我什么药师或巫医的服装
Don't give me no five-and-dime costume of a medicine man or a witch doctor
不管你认为祖国是什么样子
or whatever you think the motherland look like.
给我莫桑比克解放阵线战士的正义线索
Give me the righteous threads of a Mozambican FRELIMO fighter.
给我...给我一把AK-47
Give me... Give me a AK-47,
或者像在安哥拉那样的绑带!
or some bandoliers like they got in Angola!
给我点柯尔特45手♥枪♥给那些想要自♥由♥的人!
Give me some Colt .45s for the folks that are trying to free themselves!
兄弟
Brother.
穿大色衫可帮不了你
A dashiki ain't gonna help you
当他们带着坦克来这里时
when they come up in here with them tanks
就像他们在亨利·霍纳身上做的那样
like they did in Henry Horner.
你需要工具,兄弟
You need tools, brother.
我们在75街和麦迪逊街交口找到了工具
We got the tools at 75th and Madison.
你能给点零钱吗,兄弟?
Can you spare a little change, brother?
姐姐,给点零钱?
Sister, spare a little change?
嗨
Hi.
傍晚
Evenin'.
我觉得你的演讲很有趣
Thought your speech was really interesting.
谢谢你,修女
Well, thank you, sister.
你喜欢诗歌♥吗?
Do you like poetry?
我是说,这很酷,但是就像切·格瓦拉说的...
I mean, it's cool, but as Che Guevara said...
"语言是美好的,但行动才是至上"你明白了吗?
"Words are beautiful, but action is supreme," you dig?
我挖 正确的
I dig. Right on.
但你在舞台上说话,所以...
But you were up on that stage using words, so...
也许下次选的时候要小心点
Maybe next time, choose 'em a bit more carefully,
而不是把人们撕碎
instead of tearin' down the folk
你自称在招募
who you call yourself recruitin',
就因为他们表现出了一点黑人的自豪感
just because they demonstrate a little Black pride.
但你要知道,你是个诗人
But just so you know, you are a poet.
有人给我定义战争
Somebody define war for me.
战争是两方或多方之间的暴♥力♥冲突
War is a violent conflict between two or more parties.
帕尔默同志,你认为我们在和猪作战吗?
Would you say we at war with the pigs, Comrade Palmer?
主席,我想更进一步说
Chairman, I'd take it a step further and say
全国每一个贫民窟
that every ghetto across the nation
应该被视为被占领的领土
should be considered occupied territory.
正确的
Right on.
那政♥治♥呢?
Well, how about politics?
你怎么定义政♥治♥,温特斯兄弟?
How would you define politics, Brother Winters?
嗯...
Uh...
你知道,选举
You know, elections.
当然,选举可以成为政♥治♥的一部分
Elections can be part of politics, certainly.
但是我们在派对里
But we in the party
归因于毛主席对政♥治♥的定义
ascribe to Chairman Mao's definition of politics.
他说,“战争是流血的政♥治♥,
He said, "War is politics with bloodshed,
政♥治♥是没有流血的战争 ”
and politics is war without bloodshed."
跟我一起说
Say it with me, y'all.
“战争是流血的政♥治♥
"War is politics with bloodshed.
政♥治♥是没有流血的战争 ”
Politics is war without bloodshed."
这是什么意思?
Now, what that mean?
意思是每次猪射下来
It mean every time the pigs shoot down
手无寸铁的兄弟姐妹在街上
an unarmed brother or sister in the street,
戴利市长扣动了扳机
Mayor Daley pulled the trigger.
意思是狡猾的迪克·尼克松
It mean Tricky Dicky Nixon
是猪圈里最肥最脏的猪
is the fattest, most filthy pig in the pen.
那么,我们如何赢得这场战争?
So, how we win this war?
我们最致命的武器是什么?
What's our most lethal weapon?
枪♥支♥?手榴弹?
Guns? Grenades?
火箭发射器?
Rocket launchers?
这些黑鬼有火箭筒吗?
These niggas got rocket launchers?
人多力量大
There's strength in numbers.
只要有人的地方就有权力
Power anywhere there's people.
为了推♥翻♥这个种族主义者,
And in order to overthrow this racist,
法♥西♥斯♥,邪恶的美国政♥府♥,会把所有人都带走
fascist, nefarious U.S. government, it's gonna take everybody.
黑豹纸!释放你的思想,就一刻钟
Black Panther paper! Free your mind for just a quarter.
抱歉,我正要去上班
Sorry, I'm on my way to work.
我在工作呢,修女 我为你工作
Well, I'm at work, sister. I work for you.
信息是产生新思想的原材料
Information is raw material for new ideas.
哦,你有孩子?
Oh, you got kids?
-你的朋友有孩子? -是的
- Your friends got kids? - Yeah.
我们有一个每周为300个孩子提供食物的早餐项目
Well, we got a breakfast program feedin' 300 kids a week.
因为我们已经习惯了贫穷,
Because we've grown so accustomed to being poor,
我们认为我们的孩子饿着肚子上学是正常的
we think it's normal for our kids to go to school hungry.
我们认为流鼻涕去医院是正常的
We think it's normal for us to go to the hospital with a runny nose
然后装着尸袋回家
and come home in a body bag.
那么,我们作为黑豹党的职责
So, our job as the Black Panther Party
就是加剧矛盾
is to heighten the contradictions.
我宣誓效忠...
I pledge allegiance...
我宣誓效忠...
I pledge allegiance...
...敬我的黑人
...to my Black people.
...敬我的黑人
...to my Black people.
我保证发展...
I pledge to develop...
我保证发展...
I pledge to develop...
...我的身心尽最大可能
...my mind and body to the greatest extent possible.
...我的身心尽最大可能
...my mind and body to the greatest extent possible.
我会尽我所能去学习...
I will learn all that I can...
我会尽我所能去学习...
I will learn all that I can...
...为了在争取解放的斗争中尽我最大的努力
...in order to give my best to my people in the struggle for liberation.
...为了把我最好的一面献给我的人♥民♥
...in order to give my best to my people
在争取解放的斗争中
in the struggle for liberation.
所以,人♥民♥可以决定是否要推♥翻♥政♥府♥
So, the people can decide if they wanna overthrow the government
与否
or not.
这两个人在VISTA等着见你
These two people are waiting to see you from VISTA.
还有,哥哥Cohran打来电♥话♥
Also, Brother Cohran called.
他想知道你是否愿意在剧院的募捐会上发言
He wanted to know if you willing to speak at a fundraiser at the theater,
还有一个叫斯坦利·乌胡鲁的人
and somebody named Stanley Uhuru
他说他想跟你谈谈信用社的事
said he wanted to speak to you about a credit union.
那是什么?
What's that?
心电图机
EKG machine.
给诊所的,等我们把它修好运行起来
For the clinic, when we get it up and running.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
诗人 真是个惊喜
The poet. What a pleasant surprise.
我看到你们在报纸上的招聘广♥告♥,要招一个新的演讲稿撰写人
I saw your ad in the paper lookin' for a new speechwriter.
我想我最好来帮个忙
I figured I'd better come lend a hand.
电影精选列表