哦!
Oh!
我在想为什么这么安静,伙计
I was wondering why it was so quiet, man.
我当时想,
I was like,
"这些混♥蛋♥最好在外面
"These motherfuckers better be out here
加班加点地喂这些婴儿
feedin' these babies overtime
如果他们不欢迎兄弟回家,该死的!”
if they're not gonna welcome a brother home, God damn it!"
来吧,男人!
Come on, man!
你做到了
You made it.
天啊,我真想死你们了
Oh, man, I missed y'all motherfuckers, man.
-我们也想你,伙计! -我的天啊
- We missed you, too, man! - Oh, my God.
你知道我也想你,伙计!
You know I missed you, too, man!
是的,兄弟 是的,是的,是的
Yeah, brother. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
好了,放我出去!
All right, let me outta here!
让我出去!让我出去!
Let me outta here! Let me outta here!
你的男人 你待在这,像个男人一样!
You the man. You stay in here and man up!
黑豹党总部
Black Panther Party headquarters.
所有complainin”...
All that complainin'...
很好,怎么样了,兄弟?
Right on, how's it going, brother?
着急吗?
Rush?
我能感受到你的痛苦,修女
I feel your pain, sister.
但我们在打仗,你知道吗?
But we at war, you know?
他走了
He's gone.
-打扰一下,修女 -好的
- Excuse me, sister. - All right.
有什么事吗?
What's up?
吉米·帕尔默死了
Jimmy Palmer died.
什么?如何?
What? How?
我们能到外面谈吗,弗雷德?
Can we talk about this outside, Fred, please?
你不在的时候他中枪了
He was shot while you were gone.
同志,为什么这是我第一次听说?
Comrade, why is this the first I'm hearin' about this, man?
照片是谁?
Who was shot?
吉米·帕尔默
Jimmy Palmer.
是的,他很好 你们知道
Yeah, he's fine. Y'all know that.
他死后,杰克
He died, Jake.
昨晚
Last night.
不,那是不可能的
Nah, that's impossible.
我前几天刚跟他谈过
I just talked to him the other day.
有人知道洛雷托的号♥码吗?
Anybody got the number for Loretto...
他被转移到县医院了
He was moved to the county hospital.
得到这个他妈的...
Get this fuckin'...
把这玩意从我身上拿下来 嗨,motherfuck...
Get this shit off of me. Hey, motherfuck...
他们杀了他
They killed him.
他们他妈的杀了他
They fuckin' killed him.
杰克
Jake.
杰克
Jake.
杰克!
Jake!
主席弗雷德!主席弗雷德!
Chairman Fred! Chairman Fred!
主席弗雷德!主席弗雷德!主席弗雷德!
Chairman Fred! Chairman Fred! Chairman Fred!
我是免费的
I'm free.
我是免费的,你们!
I'm free, y'all!
每个人都跟着我念!我是...
I need everybody to repeat after me! I am...
我是...
I am...
-...一个革命性的! -...一个革命性的!
- ...a revolutionary! - ...a revolutionary!
-我... -我...
- I am... - I am...
-...一个革命性的! -...一个革命性的!
- ...a revolutionary! - ...a revolutionary!
-我... -我...
- I am... - I am...
-...一个革命性的! -...一个革命性的!
- ...a revolutionary! - ...a revolutionary!
-我... -我...
- I am... - I am...
-...一个革命性的! -...一个革命性的!
- ...a revolutionary! - ...a revolutionary!
-我... -我...
- I am... - I am...
-...一个革命性的! -...一个革命性的!
- ...a revolutionary! - ...a revolutionary!
-我... -我...
- I am... - I am...
-...一个革命性的! -...一个革命性的!
- ...a revolutionary! - ...a revolutionary!
鼓手,让我听听人们的节奏!
Drummer, lemme hear the people beat!
这就是我们所说的人♥民♥的打击
This is what we call the people beat.
休伊·牛顿和鲍比·希尔于1966年创立
Started in 1966 by Huey Newton and Bobby Seale.
这是体现在你们身上的节奏,人♥民♥
It's the beat that manifests in you, the people.
他们不能阻止派对
They can't never stop the party
除非他们阻止人♥民♥!
unless they stop the people!
你不是嗑药了吗?你不高吗?
Well, ain't you high? Ain't you high?
我对人感到兴奋!
I'm high off the people!
-我高! -我高!
- I'm high! - I'm high!
-我高! -我高!
- I'm high! - I'm high!
-高,高,高... -高,高,高...
- High, high, high... - High, high, high...
-...的人! -...的人!
- ...off the people! - ...off the people!
所以,如果你在20岁的时候被要求做出承诺,
So, if you were asked to make a commitment at age 20,
你说"我还这么年轻,不该死"那你已经死了!
and you said, "I'm too young to die," then you're dead already!
如果你敢奋斗,你就敢赢!
If you dare to struggle, you dare to win!
如果你不敢奋斗,那么,该死的,你不配赢!
If you dare not struggle, then, God damn it, you don't deserve to win!
正确的 正确的
Right. Right.
向吉米·帕默同志举起拳头
Put a fist in the air for Comrade Jimmy Palmer.
吉米·帕默的死是革命性的
Jimmy Palmer died a revolutionary death.
他和猪戴利的亲信面对面对峙,
He stood face-to-face and toe-to-toe with pig Daley's henchmen,
并做出了最伟大的牺牲
and made the greatest sacrifice one could ever make.
正确的!
Right on!
我不相信我会死在车祸中!
I don't believe I'm gonna die in no car wreck!
我不相信我会在没有冰的地方滑倒而死!
I don't believe I'm gonna die slippin' on no ice!
我不相信我会死,因为我心脏不好!
I don't believe I'm gonna die 'cause I got a bad heart!
我相信我会为我的使命而死!
I believe I'm gonna die doin' what I was born for!
我相信我会死在人们的高处!
I believe I'm gonna die high off the people!
我要为人♥民♥而死,因为我为人♥民♥而活!
I'm gonna die for the people, 'cause I live for the people!
我为人而活,因为我爱的人!
I live for the people, 'cause I love the people!
至于那些嗜血、凶残的猪...
And as for them bloodthirsty, murderous pigs...
好吧,你们中的一些人现在可能就在观众席里,对吧?
Well, some of you might be in the audience right now, huh?
坐在录音机上,手里拿着枪!
Sittin' on a tape recorder, gun in your hand!
好吧,让我说清楚
Well, lemme make it plain.
杀几头猪,得到一点满足感
Kill a few pigs, get a little satisfaction.
正确的 正确的
Right on. Right on.
杀更多的猪,获得更多的满足感
Kill some more pigs, get some more satisfaction.
把他们都杀了,得到完全的满足!
Kill 'em all and get complete satisfaction!
主席弗雷德!主席弗雷德!
Chairman Fred! Chairman Fred!
主席弗雷德!主席弗雷德!
Chairman Fred! Chairman Fred!
这不是暴♥力♥或非暴♥力♥的问题
It's not a question of violence or non-violence.
这是一个抵抗法♥西♥斯♥主义的问题
It's a question of resistance to fascism
或者法♥西♥斯♥主义内部不存在!
or non-existence within fascism!
你可以谋杀解放者,但你不能谋杀解放者!
You can murder a liberator, but you can't murder liberation!
你可以谋杀一个革命者,但你不能谋杀一个革命者!
You can murder a revolutionary, but you can't murder a revolution!
你可以谋杀自♥由♥斗士,但你不能谋杀自♥由♥!
And you can murder a freedom fighter, but you can't murder freedom!
-我说了我... -我...
- I said I am... - I am...
-...一个革命性的! -...一个革命性的!
- ...a revolutionary! - ...a revolutionary!
-我... -我...
- I am... - I am...
-...一个革命性的! -...一个革命性的!
- ...a revolutionary! - ...a revolutionary!
-我... -我...
- I am... - I am...
-...一个革命性的! -...一个革命性的!
- ...a revolutionary! - ...a revolutionary!
-我... -我...
- I am... - I am...
-...一个革命性的! -...一个革命性的!
- ...a revolutionary! - ...a revolutionary!
鼓手,让我听听人们的节奏!
Drummer, lemme hear the people beat!
让我听到人们的心跳!
Lemme hear the people beat!
主席弗雷德!主席弗雷德!
Chairman Fred! Chairman Fred!
主席弗雷德!主席弗雷德!
Chairman Fred! Chairman Fred!
没错!没错!
Right! Right!
把拳头举起来!
Put your fists in the air!
没错!
Right!
温特斯,你♥他♥妈♥的在这干嘛?
Winters, fuck you doin' here?
寻找一些答案
Lookin' for some answers.
回答什么?
Answers to what?
记得我不久前在医院见过你吗?
Remember I saw you not too long ago at the hospital?
是的
Yeah.
猪把我的人带走了
The pigs took my man outta there.
我对此一无所知
I don't know nothin' about that.
不,听着,我在想你也许可以问几个问题
No, look, I was thinking maybe you could ask a couple questions.
电影精选列表