还有一群像你们一样的白人恶魔围着他笑
And a bunch of white devils like y'all smiling around his body.
你以为你在跟谁说话?
Who the fuck you think you're talkin' to?
嘿,冷静点,冷静点!
Hey, cool it, cool it!
-你在我们家 -嘿,冷静点!
- You're in our house. - Hey, cool it!
听着,我们压♥迫♥你们的人♥民♥很久了...
Look, we oppressed your people for a long time...
我什么都没压♥迫♥ 我父母家境贫寒
I didn't oppress shit. And my folks grew up poor.
他们是佃农
They were sharecroppers.
又名监工
AKA the overseer.
如果监工和奴隶们联合起来会怎么样
What if the overseer had banded with the slaves
割断主人的喉咙?
and cut the master's throat?
那么,同志?
What then, comrade?
我们现在可能不在这鬼地方了
We might not be in this funky-ass ghetto right now.
我说的不是西区或南区
I'm not talking about the West Side or the South Side.
我说的是这个肮脏的混♥蛋♥
I'm talkin' this filthy-ass motherfucker right here.
大便
Shit.
我们差点就因为停车位被老鼠咬了
We almost got into it with a rat over a parking space.
我敢说你们都受过同样的教育
I bet y'all babies gettin' the same bullshit education.
你们交的税一样
Y'all payin' the same taxes
让你们的脑袋被那群该死的猪轰掉
to get your heads whooped in by the same motherfuckin' pigs.
这不是旅行吗?
Ain't that a trip?
我们付钱给他们?
We pay them, huh?
我们付钱给猪,让他们把我们赶出角落
We pay the pigs to run us off of our corners.
我问你们几个问题
Let me ask y'all somethin'.
如果这栋楼现在着火了,你们还担心什么?
If this building caught fire right now, what would y'all worry about?
水和逃避
Water and escape.
如果有人问你,
If somebody were to ask you,
“兄弟,在这场火灾中,你的文化是什么?”
"What's your culture during this fire, brother?"
“水,这是我的文化 ”
"Water, that's my culture."
“那你的政♥治♥观点呢?”“水和逃跑 ”
"Well, how about your politics?" "Water and escape."
你猜怎么着,美国现在正处于水深火热之中,
Well, guess what, America is on fire right now,
在火焰熄灭之前,
and until that fire is extinguished,
别的什么都没有了
don't nothin' else mean a goddamn thing.
所以,乡巴佬和波多黎各人
So, rednecks and Puerto Ricans.
在芝加哥
In Chicago.
那个混♥蛋♥弗雷德,他能把盐卖♥♥给子弹
That motherfucker Fred, he could sell salt to a slug.
干得好,比尔
Nice work, Bill.
芝加哥是美国种族隔离最严重的城市!
Chicago's the most segregated city in America!
不是什里夫波特!
Not Shreveport!
不是伯明翰!
Not Birmingham!
但我们要改变这一点
But we here to change that.
黑豹党,年轻的贵族,年轻的爱国者
The Black Panthers, the Young Lords, and the Young Patriots
正在组建彩虹联盟
are forming a Rainbow Coalition
所有被压♥迫♥的兄弟姐妹的颜色!
of oppressed brothers and sisters of every color!
恰恰,告诉他们我们今天聚集在这里的原因
Cha Cha, tell 'em why we gathered here today.
上周,
Last week,
我们的兄弟,曼纽尔·拉莫斯,
our brother, Manuel Ramos,
被一头不当班的猪射中头部而死
was shot in the head and killed by an off-duty pig.
所以,我们抓住了这头猪,把它交给了它的同伴们
So, we caught the pig and turned him over to his fellow pigs.
出于某种原因,
And for some reason,
我们预期的正义
we expected justice.
好吧,让我们看看他们会怎么做,现在我们在猪圈前面,
Well, let's see what they do, now that we're in front of the pigpen,
我们要求进行独♥立♥调查!
and we demand an independent investigation!
我们的社区里再也没有猪了!
No more pigs in our community!
的猪!
Off the pigs!
我们的社区里再也没有猪了!
No more pigs in our community!
的猪!
Off the pigs!
我们的社区里再也没有猪了!
No more pigs in our community!
的猪!
Off the pigs!
我们的社区里再也没有猪了!
No more pigs in our community!
的猪!
Off the pigs!
我们的社区里再也没有猪了!
No more pigs in our community!
你的脚凉了
Uh, your feet cold.
为什么你的脚这么冷?
Why your feet so cold?
不!把他们从我身上拿开!
No! Get 'em off of me!
我的脚冷,你的脚也冷
My feet cold, your feet cold.
不,除非你...他们就像...
No, unless you... They're like...
但那是社♥会♥主♥义♥,伙计
But that's socialism, man.
不过你得把它们暖一暖
Well, you gotta warm 'em up, though.
好吧,你觉得毛是怎么搞长征的?
Well, how you think Mao did the Long March, huh?
中国人会把这些脚左右温暖一下
The Chinese would warm these feet left and right.
你是说我是资本主义者?
You saying I'm a foot capitalist?
你真要叫我大脚资本家吗,董事长?
You really gonna call me a foot capitalist, Chairman?
69年的夏天,
So, summer of '69,
彩虹联盟正全面展开
the Rainbow Coalition is in full swing.
弗雷德的影响越来越大 接下来会发生什么?
Fred's influence is growing. What happens next?
我要他离开这条街
I want him off the street.
指控他 任何东西
Charge him with something. Anything.
但把他从街上弄走
But get his Black ass off the street.
你们没看到里面有孩子吗?嗯?
Y'all don't see there's kids in here? Huh?
当然,你会等到有免费早餐计划的时候
Of course, you're gonna wait till you get to a free breakfast program
做这种事!
to pull somethin' like this!
-一群懦夫! -黛博拉...
- Bunch of cowards! - Deborah...
-加强 -你厌恶...
- Tighten up. - You disgust...
-来吧,现在 -你让我恶心!
- Come on, now. - You disgust me!
展示一些纪律 让拉什给我找个律师
Show some discipline. Tell Rush to get me a lawyer.
他为什么被捕?
What was he arrested for?
别担心,各位,我马上回来
Don't worry, y'all, I'll be right back.
冰淇淋
Ice cream.
是的,他被指控
Yeah, he was accused of taking
70多美元的冰淇淋
70-something dollars' worth of ice cream.
如果我没记错的话,我想他应该得到了2到5分
And I think he got two to five for that, if I'm not mistaken.
弗雷德入狱对派对有什么影响?
And how did Fred going to prison affect the party?
怎么不是吗?你知道,会员减少了
How didn't it? You know, membership decreased.
捐款开始减少
Donations started dwindling.
因为我太擅长安装警报了,
Because I was so good at installing alarms,
你知道,蜂鸣器之类的东西,
you know, buzzers and things like that,
拉什决定提拔我为安保队长
Rush decided to promote me to security captain.
哇!
Whoa!
该死的,男人!你♥他♥妈♥在干什么?
Damn it, man! What the fuck are you doin'?
有人来拜访我们
We got a visitor.
熊哥哥在躲避猪群
Brother on the run from the pigs.
再小心也不为过
Can't be too careful.
好了,好了,该死的
All right, all right, God damn it.
把那玩意放下
Put that shit down.
他妈的,人
Shit, man.
得小心点,伙计
Got to watch that shit, man.
那是谁?
Who's that?
安保队长比尔·奥尼尔,混♥蛋♥ 你是谁?
Security Captain Bill O'Neal, motherfucker. Who are you?
我是乔治•地对空导弹
I'm George Sams.
纽黑文分会的安保队长
Security captain for the New Haven chapter.
原谅的偏执狂
Pardon the paranoia.
嘿,伙计,我们发现了一个内奸
Hey, we got a rat, man.
什么?
What?
他们抽了一根
They smoked one out.
-在纽黑文 -如何?如何?
- In New Haven. - How? How?
他们对那个混♥蛋♥施压,就是这样,黑鬼
They put a squeeze on that motherfucker, that's how, nigga.
我没这么说
Now, I didn't say that.
我是说他的哥哥很有纪律
I said the brother got some discipline
在鼻子和嘴巴的区域
in the area of the nose and the mouth.
然后,他弟弟开始表现出一些懦弱的倾向,所以,
And then, the brother started to show some cowardly tendencies, so,
煮点水,让他更有纪律
boiled some water, gave him a little more discipline.
我们先进行了审判
We held a trial first.
该死,他现在在哪儿?
Well, shit, where he at now?
他和其他垃圾一起被埋在河底了
He's at the bottom of the river with the rest of the trash.
该死,黑鬼,你觉得他干了什么?
Shit, nigga, what you think he did?
该死,我也会杀了那个混♥蛋♥
Shit, I would have killed that motherfucker, too.
杀了他死了 我也会把那个黑鬼打得屁滚尿流,
Killed him dead. I'd have beat the shit out that nigga, too,
之前我...
before I...
我会开枪打死那个黑鬼,捅死他,或者...
I would have shot that nigga, stabbed his ass, or...
伙计,我没在那算你们走运 我会...
Man, y'all lucky I wasn't there. I would...
电影精选列表