那一定是印错了
Well, that must have been a misprint.
你看,我不写演讲稿,修女
See, I don't write speeches, sister.
我只是上台对人们说真话
I just get up on stage and speak truth to the people.
哦,它显示了 也就是说,缺乏准备
Oh, it shows. The lack of preparation, that is.
它把你带到了这里
It got you here.
“我们需要土地、面包、住房♥、教育、衣服...
"We want land, bread, housing, education, clothing...
正义和和平 ”
justice, and peace."
“住房♥、正义、和平”
"Housing, justice, peace."
生命,自♥由♥,快乐
Life, liberty, happiness.
我是说,这些都写在《独♥立♥宣言》里了
I mean, it's all right there in the Declaration of Independence.
但当穷♥人♥要求的时候,就产生了矛盾
But when poor people demand it, it's a contradiction.
这不是民♥主♥,这是社♥会♥主♥义♥,明白吗?
It's not democracy, it's socialism, dig?
如果你想的话,我们可以在这之后做点什么
We can do something after this, if you want to.
奥尼尔,站起来
O'Neal, stand up.
同志,党对我们姐妹的方针是什么?
What is the party line in regards to our sisters, comrade?
嗯...
Um...
有人知道吗?
Anybody?
“不要对女人随意 ”
"Do not take liberties with women."
哦,别这样 我才不要他妈的...
Oh, come on now. I ain't takin' no goddamn...
她们不只是你的姐妹 他们是你的战友
These aren't just your sisters. They're your sisters-in-arms.
就像它
Act like it.
做二十个俯卧撑以示纪律
Twenty push-ups for discipline.
哈蒙队长...
Captain Harmon...
把他们排除在外
count 'em out.
怎么了,奥尼尔?
What's wrong, O'Neal?
趴在地上!
Down to the ground!
你害怕一点点脏东西吗?
You scared of a little dirt?
我可以找个姐姐给你铺条毛巾
I could have a sister put a towel down for ya.
你不会告诉我事情会变成这样吧
You ain't tell me it was gonna be like this.
这些混♥蛋♥不是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
These motherfuckers ain't no terrorists.
该死,他们在恐吓我
Shit, they terrorizing me.
我能帮上什么忙吗?
What can I do to help?
目标是接近汉普顿 因此,思考
The goal is to get close to Hampton. So, think.
他需要什么
What does he need
也许你的山姆大叔能帮你?
that maybe your Uncle Sam might be able to help you provide?
一辆车
A car.
弗雷德不再开车了 因为猪总是...
Fred don't drive no more. 'Cause the pigs always...
妈的,警♥察♥
Shit, the police.
不,这很好
No, that's good.
你要变成豹子了
You're becoming a Panther.
猪总是跟着他
The pigs are always followin' him around,
让他违反狗屁交通规则,对吧?所以,
givin' him bullshit traffic violations, right? So,
如果你想让我接近弗雷德,
if you want me to get close to Fred,
给我一辆车
give me a car.
吉米,别这样,伙计
Jimmy, come on, man.
我说,主席,那不是该死的猪
Say, Chairman, that wasn't no goddamn pig
你在外面吃饭,是吗?
you was eatin' out there, was it?
总得有人让这头猪知道谁才是老大
Somebody gotta show the pig who's boss, man.
好了,准备好离开了吗?嗯?
All right, y'all ready to split? Huh?
你们有武器吗?让他们在这里
Y'all got weapons? Give 'em here.
朱蒂,你脑子不太正常
Now, Judy, you is out of your rabbit-ass mind
如果你不把你的脚从我的屎上挪开
if you don't get your motherfuckin' boot off my shit.
大便
Shit.
温特斯,你有多少把手♥枪♥?
Yo, Winters, how many pistols you got, man?
你呢?
What about you?
我的在杂物箱里 草泥马
Mine's in the glove box. Motherfucker.
把车停得离里昂越近越好
Park as close to Leon's as you can,
以防我们得赶紧离开那里
in case we gotta haul ass outta there.
主席,那是皇冠的台球厅
Chairman, that's the Crowns' pool hall.
完全正确 保持锋利
Exactly. Stay sharp.
嘿,主席,我们在这里做什么?
Hey, Chairman, what are we doin' here?
引起了克朗夫妇的注意
Getting the Crowns' attention.
晚上好,兄弟姐妹
Evenin', brothers and sisters.
我想邀请你们参加一项新的免费早餐计划
I wanted to hip y'all to a new free breakfast program
下周在南区开业
opening on the South Side next week.
免费给婴儿
Free for the babies.
你只要把你的孩子送过来就行了
All you gotta do is drop your little ones off
剩下的交给我们
and we'll take care of the rest.
顺便去圣安德鲁看看我们
Stop on by to Saint Andrew's and check us out.
如果你住在西区或者你在西区有家人
And if you're on the West Side or you got family on the West Side,
我们周一到周五在好男孩俱乐部
we at the Better Boys Club, Monday through Friday.
伊利诺斯黑豹党获得了授权
The Illinois Black Panther Party has a mandate
给芝加哥每一个饥饿的孩子提供食物
to feed every hungry kid in Chicago.
我不是说在感恩节分发火鸡
I'm not talkin' about handing out turkeys on Thanksgiving,
这是慈善机构
that's charity.
把这话留给那些推销员和传教士吧
Save that for the pushers and the preachers
他们把你吸干后还说自己是在帮你
who call themselves doin' you a favor after they done sucked you dry.
他妈的慈善机构
Fuck charity.
黑豹党相信进步
The Black Panther Party believes in progression.
这是什么意思?
Now, what that mean?
也就是说,首先,你有免费早餐,
That mean, first, you have free breakfast,
然后你就有了免费医疗
then you have free healthcare,
然后是免费教育
then you have free education.
接下来,你抬头一看,你就解放了自己!
Next thing you know, you look up, you done freed your motherfuckin' self!
知道你在哪吗,混♥蛋♥?
Know where you at, motherfucker?
这是英国的领土
This is Crowns territory.
我们不想惹麻烦,兄弟
We don't want no trouble, brother.
我们只是过客
We just passin' through.
再说了,我们的说唱是政♥治♥的
Besides, the rap we on is a political one.
你们不应该担心
It shouldn't really concern y'all.
黑鬼,别跟我讲政♥治♥
Nigga, don't lecture me on politics.
1966年马丁·路德·金在这里时,这顶王冠保护着他
The Crowns protected Martin Luther King when he was here in 1966.
他的头被劈开了
And he got his head split open.
差点被一群扔着爱尔兰五彩纸屑的鞭炮砸死
Damn near killed by a mob of crackers throwin' Irish confetti.
你们做得很好
Bang-up job y'all did.
嘿,嘿,嘿!给我滚回去!
Hey, hey, hey! Get the fuck back!
给我滚回去,黑鬼!备份!
Get the fuck back, nigga! Back up!
哇,哇,哇
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
没必要,兄弟
No need for that, brother.
我们在路上
We on our way.
但是狄格,我有话要告诉大男人
But dig, I got a message for the big man.
告诉他粉红豹想和皇冠一起坐下来
Tell him the Panthers wanna sit down with the Crowns.
想象一下我们一起能成就什么
Imagine what we could accomplish together.
你确定要和皇冠一起坐下来吗,主席?
You sure you wanna go sit down with the Crowns, Chairman?
地狱,是的
Hell, yeah.
想象一下黑豹,石头,皇冠,
Imagine the Panthers, the Stones, the Crowns,
门徒们在一支革命军的带领下战斗
and the Disciples fighting under one revolutionary army.
那些猪还没准备好
Them pigs ain't ready for that.
大便
Shit.
我告诉你们一件事
I'll tell y'all one thing.
我他妈要带着我的手♥枪♥去开会
I'm bringin' my motherfuckin' pistols to that goddamn meeting.
你听到了吗,主席?大便
And you hear me, Chairman? Shit.
也许也是你的人,黑鬼
Maybe one of yours, too, nigga.
你只需要一根球杆,对吧,奥尼尔?
All you need is a pool stick, ain't that right, O'Neal?
你看到他拿着那东西晃来晃去吗?
You see him swinging that thing around?
嘿,别低估我的能力,该死的!你们都没有!
Hey, don't you underestimate my skill, God damn it! None of y'all!
你有勇气,比尔
You got heart, Bill.
你很狂野,但你有勇气
You wild, but you got heart.
野生的法案
Wild Bill.
野生比尔!哇!野生比尔!
Wild Bill! Wow! Wild Bill!
告诉我在梅伍德不会这么叫你!
Man, tell me they ain't call you that in Maywood!
不,伙计,他们不会叫我什么
Nah, man, they ain't call me nothing.
不?
Nah?
该死,我可能听过一两次
Shit, I mighta heard it once or twice.
瞧,我就知道!我就知道!野生比尔!
See, I knew it! I knew it! Wild Bill!
是啊!
Yeah!
该死的,哈蒙,你和这些该死的同族人
God damn it, Harmon, you and these goddamn cognomen.
-哦,人... -野生比尔!
- Oh, man... - Wild Bill!
撞到一场枪战,伙计
Pool stick to a gun fight, man.
野生的法案
Wild Bill.
电影精选列表