神秘
Mysterious.
你是做什么的,神秘人?
So, what do you do, Mystery Man?
嗯...
Um...
我以前为联邦调查局工作
I used to work for the FBI.
艾略特·内斯,给我加点,我去女士休息室
Top me off while I run to the ladies', Eliot Ness.
大便
Shit.
他们现在让黑鬼为联邦调查局工作了?
They let niggas work for the FBI now?
是这样吗?你为什么不给我一份申请表呢,兄弟?
Is that right? Why don't you get me an application, brother?
FBI先生,对吧?
Mr. FBI man, huh?
嘿,男人 你♥他♥妈♥能闭嘴吗?
Hey, man. Would you shut the fuck up?
-嘿,嘿,嘿! -该死的
- Hey, hey, hey! - God damn it.
米奇尔警告过我要提防你
Mitchell warned me about you.
什么?
What?
是的
Yeah.
什么?
What?
听着,放轻松
Look here, just relax.
好吧,我们藏在眼皮底下 没人知道我们在这里
Okay, we hidin' in plain sight. Nobody know we in here.
看看这个,伙计 我有篇文章想让你看一下
Check this out, man. I got this article I want you to read right here.
是啊,这是报纸上的文章 非常重要的
Yeah, right, it's the article in this paper. Very important.
我需要你明晚让主席看一下
I need you to let the Chairman read it tomorrow night.
把它放进他的饮料里
And put that in his drink.
我不知道你♥他♥妈♥在说什么,伙计 我不...
I don't know what the fuck you talkin' about, man. I don't...
带着那些东西滚出去
Fuck outta here with that shit.
-我的错误 -都是些文章什么的
- My mistake. - All articles and shit, man.
不,不,一切都好,是我的错
No, no, it's all good, that's my mistake.
不,我想我抓错人了
No, I guess I had the wrong guy.
很抱歉
Sorry about that.
让我离开这里
Lemme get outta here.
嘿!嘿!
Hey! Hey!
你是谁,伙计?
Who are you, man?
别担心,小滑头 伙计,快回去
Hey, don't worry about it, slick. Man, just go back inside.
黑鬼,我不会毒死他的,听到了吗?
Nigga, I'm not gonna poison him, you hear me?
你♥他♥妈♥听到了吗?
You fuckin' hear me?
拜托,你看太多电影了
Come on, man, you watch too many movies.
听着,这只会让他昏昏欲睡
Look, all it's gonna do is just make him sleepy.
你想让他从轻发落,对吧?
You want him to go easy, right?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁,伙计?告诉我你♥他♥妈♥的名字!
Who the fuck are you, man? Tell me your fuckin' name!
你知道的...是罗伊派你来的吗?
You know... Did Roy send you?
如果你是联邦探员,那就给我他妈的出示警徽!
If you a Fed, then show me a fuckin' badge!
嘿!给我他妈的一个警徽,伙计!拜托!
Hey! Show me a fuckin' badge, man! Please!
大便
Shit.
把它当做礼物吧...
Consider that a gift...
从冠冕
from the Crowns.
奔跑不是羞耻
Ain't no shame in runnin'.
他们又没给你选择的机会
It's not like they giving you a choice.
也许他是对的,主席
Yeah, maybe he's right, Chairman.
去海外
Go overseas.
就像你说的,发动一场国际无产阶级革命
Like you said, start an international proletariat revolution.
至少那样的话,你还在战斗
At least that way, you're still in the fight.
那么,古巴呢?
So, what about Cuba?
Nuh-uh.
Nuh -uh
古巴不是一个选择?为什么不呢?
Cuba's not an option? Why not?
阿尔及利亚
Algeria.
大便
Shit.
马克·克拉克,国防部副部长,皮奥里亚分部
Mark Clark, Deputy Minister of Defense, Peoria chapter.
中♥央♥命令我下来
Central ordered me to come down here
来看看你们是怎么做事的,
to check out how y'all do things,
在这个风城
here in the Windy City.
是的
Yeah.
你叫什么名字,同志?
And your name, comrade?
比尔
Bill.
-比尔? -嗯
- Bill? - Mm-hmm.
比尔 比尔,你是哪个干部?
Bill. What cadre are you in, Bill?
伙计,我还没...
Man, I'm not even in no...
想加入吗?
Thinking about joining up?
正确的 上,比尔
Right on. Right on, Bill.
我自己也是NAACP的一员
You know, I started off in the NAACP myself.
然后我不得不离开
Then I had to leave.
那些黑鬼对我来说太慢了
Them Negroes move too damn slow for me.
我认识一个人
I know a guy.
风筝检查,护照,
Kites up checks, passports,
驾照之类的东西
driver's licenses, things of that nature.
是啊,但当我们其中一人怀孕37周的时候我们能走多远?
Yeah, but how far we gonna get when one of us is 37 weeks pregnant?
24小时内你就能到哈瓦那了
You could be in Havana in less than 24 hours.
他们有世界上最好的医生
And they have some of the best doctors in the world.
是啊,好吧,希望那天不是这样
Yeah, okay, let's just hope that's not the day
尼克松决定用核武器攻击那个混♥蛋♥
that Nixon decides to nuke that motherfucker.
阿尔及利亚,他们抓到了埃尔德里奇部长
Look, Algeria, they got Minister Eldridge.
更不用说海边的小平房♥了
Not to mention bungalows by the sea.
但古巴人在海上待了好几天
But the Cubans got ocean for days.
你知道去阿尔及利亚要多久吗?
You know how long it'll take to get to Algeria?
古巴离这里很近
That Cuba's a hop and a skip away.
有一个安全屋网络正在向南移♥动♥
There is a network of safe houses headin' south.
我可以给中心打个电♥话♥
I could put a call into Central.
你们花这么多时间说我要去阿尔及利亚的平房♥
Y'all spendin' all this time talkin' about me goin' to Algerian bungalows,
当你需要谈论的时候
when you need to be talkin' about
我们要怎么建这个该死的诊所
how we gonna build this motherfuckin' medical clinic.
派对是关于我还是关于人们?
Is the party about me or is it about the people?
嗯?
Hmm?
主席...
Chairman...
这是一个5年的投标
It's a 5-year bid.
你知道五年内我们能救多少人吗?
You know how many people we could save in five years?
在西区有个诊所吗?
With a medical clinic in the middle of the West Side?
在我看来,这是一个容易的决定
As far as I'm concerned, that's an easy decision.
医生
Doc.
你运行它
You run it.
用杰克的名字命名
Name it after Jake.
所以,当人们听到杰克·温特斯这个名字,
So, when people hear the name Jake Winters,
他们只想着治愈
they think about healin'.
和爱
And lovin'.
就像他爱我们一样
Like he loved us.
等我出来的时候
And when I get out,
我和黛布可以再来一次
me and Deb can have our second.
第三,
And third,
-和第四... -好的 简单的现在
- and fourth... - Okay. Easy now.
我本来打算最多5点的,宝贝 5是个好数字,对吧?
I was gonna cap it at five, baby. Five's a good number, right?
让我们看看你怎么处理那个?
How 'bout we see how you do with the one?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
说到孩子,主席,我要回去找我的家人了
Speaking of children, Chairman, I'm gonna go and get back to my family.
照顾,同志
Take care, comrade.
好吧 明天早上见
All right. See you in the morning.
同志
Comrade.
正确的 来吧,宝贝,你吃吧
Right. Come on, baby, you eat.
来吧 这个会让你变得强壮
Come on. This'll get you strong.
-这会让人热血沸腾 -太多了
- This'll raise the blood. - That's way too much.
哦,什么?什么?
Oh, what? What?
那是太多了
That's too much.
有什么事吗?
What's up?
我想再喝一杯
I thought I'd get another drink.
要再来一杯吗,主席?
You want a refill, Chairman?
嘿 嘿 醒来
Hey. Hey. Wake up.
看
Look.
嘿 嘿
Hey. Hey.
醒来
Wake up.
有人在门口
Somebody at the door.
嗨,特蕾西
Hey, Tracy.
我要去叫醒主席
I'mma wake the Chairman.
我来了!
I'm comin'!
走吧!走吧!走吧!走吧!走吧!
Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
Deb,下来!下来!下来!
Deb, get down! Get down! Get down!
电影精选列表