男孩...
Boy...
草泥马,请
Motherfucker, please.
好了,球员,好了,好了
All right, player, all right, all right.
婊♥子♥狗♥娘♥养♥的
Bitch motherfucker.
-还有其他人知道我吗? -没有
- Does anybody else know about me? - No.
-嗯? -没有
- Huh? - No.
从局?
From the Bureau?
不 不,我的上级知道
No. No, my superiors know
-我在里面有眼线,但是... -嗯?
- I have a man on the inside, but... - Huh?
我的上级知道我有内应,但仅此而已
My superiors know I have a man on the inside, but that's it.
没有人知道你的身份
No one knows your identity.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
我以我的孩子发誓,好吗?
I swear on my kids, okay?
是什么把你们吓坏了?
What has got you all spooked?
哦,男人,...
Oh, man, it...
好吧,从纽黑文来的这只黑豹,你知道,然后...
Okay, this Panther from New Haven came down, you know, and, uh...
他说他们抓住了一个线人
And he talkin' about they caught an informant,
他们折磨他,然后杀了他,罗伊,好吗?
and they tortured him, and they killed him, Roy, all right?
是谁干的?
Who did?
他的名字叫乔治·萨姆斯
His name is George Sams.
乔治地对空导弹
George Sams.
他们杀的人是谁,这个线人吗?
And who's the fella they killed, this informant?
他叫亚历克斯·拉克利
His name is Alex Rackley.
是一个从纽约来的人 我不知道,我从没见过他
It's a guy outta New York. I don't know, I ain't never met him.
但是,狗屎,罗伊...
But, shit, Roy...
萨姆现在藏在哪里?
Where is Sams hiding now?
他现在躲在办公室里
He's hidin' at the office for now.
他说他要离开这里,你知道的,离开这里
He say he's gonna skip town and, you know, get outta here.
好吧 我需要你画一份办公室的平面图
Okay. I need you to draw up a floor plan of the office.
有了这个情报,我就能得到搜查授权
With this intel, I can get authorization for a raid.
什么?
What?
-别担心,比尔 -你♥他♥妈♥的在说什么...
- Don't worry, Bill. - What the fuck are you talking...
我会给你提个醒,这样你就能躲开了,好吗?
I will give you a heads-up, so you can make yourself scarce, okay?
罗伊,你♥他♥妈♥在听我说话吗?
Roy, are you fuckin' listenin' to me right now?
他们把开水倒在这混♥蛋♥身上,听到了吗?
They poured boiling water all over this motherfucker, you hear me?
是的,我明白了 我不惊讶
Yes, I understand. I'm not surprised.
我怎么跟你说的?和三k党没有区别
What did I tell you? No different from the Klan.
现在你看到的
Now you see.
听着,现在,你们得拿出一大笔钱来
Look, now, y'all gonna have to come up off some serious fuckin' dough
为了这个,好吗?
for this, all right?
我会确保你得到适当的补偿
I will make sure you're properly compensated.
鼻子部位的纪律...
Discipline in the area of the nose...
是吗?
Yeah?
先生
Sir.
一个从康涅狄格州逃跑的黑豹正躲在芝加哥
A Panther on the run from Connecticut is hiding out here in Chicago.
他说他是杀害另一个黑豹组织的成员
Says he was part of a group that killed another Panther.
一个告密者
An informant.
乔治地对空导弹
George Sams.
我们说话这会儿搜查令已经写好了
Warrant's being written up as we speak.
我们周三开始
We're going in on Wednesday.
你怎么知道的?
How'd you know?
萨姆斯是我们的人 搜查令只是个幌子
Sams is one of our guys. Warrant's just a pretense.
萨姆斯是线人吗?
So, Sams is the informant?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
所以他并没有真的杀...
So, he didn't really kill, uh...
亚历克斯这套吗?
Alex Rackley?
不,他做到了
No, he did.
他声称另外两个人是凶手,
Well, he claims two other guys were the triggermen,
但他会怎么说?
but what's he gonna say?
请原谅,我有点糊涂了
Forgive me, I'm confused.
这个孩子,亚历克斯·拉克利
So, this kid, Alex Rackley,
被贴上告密者的标签然后被杀
was labelled an informant and then killed...
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
...一个真正的联邦调查局线人
...by an actual FBI informant.
我们就这样让他以谋杀罪逍遥法外吗?
And we're just letting him walk for murder?
它是美丽的
It's beautiful.
他在逃,对吧?
He's on the lam, right?
所以只要他走进黑豹的办公室,
So, any time he goes into a Panther office,
我们申请了窝藏逃犯的搜查令
we get a warrant for harboring a fugitive.
他现在和我们的联络人在审讯室,
He's in the interview room right now with our liaison guys,
计划下一站的行程
planning the next stop on his little tour.
哇 这是,呃...
Wow. That's, uh...
以贼捉贼,罗伊
Takes a thief to catch a thief, Roy.
我们有个告密者
We got a snitch.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么?
What the fuck is you talkin' about?
该死的猪是怎么知道萨姆斯在这里的?
How the fuck did the pigs know Sams was even here?
你们想过吗?嗯?
Y'all ever think about that? Huh?
那狗♥娘♥养♥的满口胡言,
That motherfucker run his mouth so much,
他很可能暴露了自己
he probably outed his damn self.
不,黑鬼 因为他们拿走了捐献者的名单,
No, nigga. Because they took the donor rolls,
他们把这些该死的活页夹都留在这里了
and they left all these goddamn binders here.
你明白我的意思吗?
You understand what I'm saying?
他们直奔保险箱
They went straight for the safe.
然后,他们直奔武器柜,
Then, they went straight into the weapons cabinet,
就在他妈的壁橱里
which is right in the fuckin' slop closet.
好像他们知道所有东西的位置
It's like they knew where everything was.
-聪明点,兄弟 -什么?
- Hey, smarten up, brother. - What?
你正掉进猪的陷阱里
You're fallin' right into the pigs' trap.
你♥他♥妈♥在说什么,伙计?
What the fuck are you talkin' about, man?
吉米,也许你是头该死的猪
You know, Jimmy, maybe you a goddamn pig.
-你想过吗? -什么?去你♥妈♥的♥,黑鬼!
- You ever think about that? - What? Man, fuck you, nigga!
嘿!嘿!嘿!酷吧!
Hey! Hey! Hey! Cool it!
你再敢做这种事,混♥蛋♥...
You ever do that shit again, motherfucker...
你们两个,放规矩点!
Both of y'all, show some discipline!
-你还好吗? -这里有只该死的老鼠,鲍比!
- Are you okay? - There's a goddamn rat in here, Bobby!
等我找到他,我要把他引出来
And when I find him, I'm gonna smoke him out.
你们这些王八蛋听到了吗?我要把他引出来
You motherfuckers hear me? I'm gonna smoke him out.
你觉得纽黑文很坏?
You thought New Haven was bad?
你继续耍我!
You keep fuckin' with me!
-你继续耍我! -冷静下来!
- You keep fuckin' with me! - Cool it!
酷,奥尼尔!
Cool it, O'Neal!
该死的!
God damn it!
亲爱的黛博拉同志,
Dear Comrade Deborah,
那天晚上我梦到了你,
I dreamt of you the other night,
有那么一瞬间,我以为我到家了
and for a second, I thought I was home.
请原谅我耽搁了写信给你 我是...
Pardon the delay in writing you. I am...
有限公♥司♥!
CO!
-这不是自愿的 -公♥司♥!
- It was not by choice. - CO!
猪尽其所能让我们与世隔绝
The pigs do everything in their power to keep us isolated.
因为他们知道,当我们组织起来的时候,
Because they know, the day we get organized,
他们完蛋了
it's over for their asses.
没有书,我发现自己在脑海中播放着古老的演讲,
Not having books, I find myself playing old speeches in my head,
我一直在回想金博士的这句话...
and I keep comin' back to this line from Dr. King...
"我们不要陷入绝望的深渊"
"Let us not wallow in the valley of despair,"
因为别搞错了,同志们,
because make no mistake, comrade,
这就是他妈的山谷
this is the fuckin' valley.
但有些人看到了绝望,
But where some see despair,
我看到了革命的起点
I see ground zero for the revolution.
两千兄弟知道谁是敌人
Two thousand brothers who know who the enemy is.
他们不需要激化矛盾
Who don't need the contradiction to be heightened.
因为在Menard,
Because in Menard,
矛盾并没有得到更多的黑与白
the contradictions don't get more black and white.
我是说,很多这样的兄弟来到这里也被政♥治♥化了
I mean, a lot of these brothers came here politicized, too.
他们只需要组织起来
They just need organizing.
当我完成的时候,
By the time I'm through,
我可能会乱搞,让猪读法农的书
I might fuck around and have the pigs reading Fanon.
我有很多问题想问你,
I have so many questions about how you doing,
关于派对的进展
about how the party's doing.
但在这鬼地方,你不可能把风筝给我
But ain't no way you're gettin' a kite to me in this hellhole.
如果有个党员被派来,
God forbid, one of the party members gets sent over,
电影精选列表