请进,在书房♥里别拘束
Come on in, make yourself at home in the den.
这是萨曼莎
This is Samantha.
你凭什么相信罗伊·米切尔?
What made you think you could trust Roy Mitchell?
我开着他的车到处转
Uh, I'd rode around in his car.
我和他在他的餐桌上吃过饭
I had dinner with him at his dinner table.
嗯...你知道吗,他,在某种程度上,对我来说,他就像一个榜样
Um... You know, he was, at one point, for me, he was like a role model.
当我还没有的时候,你知道吗?
When I didn't have one, you know?
那时候我们的榜样很少
We had very few role models back then.
马丁·路德·金,马尔科姆·艾克斯,
We had Martin Luther King, Malcolm X,
穆♥罕♥默♥德♥•阿里
Muhammad Ali.
我有个FBI探员
I had an FBI agent.
我调查过施沃纳,切尼,古德曼谋杀案
You know, I investigated the Schwerner, Chaney, Goodman murders
在196♥4♥年的密西西比
down in Mississippi in '6♥4♥.
你熟悉吗?
You familiar?
嗯...
Well...
几个孩子在尝试
A couple kids was trying
登记黑人投票这就是他们所做的
to register Negroes to vote. That's all they were doing.
他们因为伪造的超速指控而被捕
They got arrested on bogus speeding charges
由副警长
by the sheriff's deputy,
他亲手把它们交给了三k党
who hand-delivered them to the Klan.
当然,他们开枪打死了他们
And they shot 'em, of course.
切掉切尼的小♥弟♥弟♥
Cut off Chaney's penis.
这一点,
This,
你和我要做的是...
what you and I are doing, is...
什么?
What?
是硬币的另一面
Is the other side of that coin.
别让汉普顿骗了你
Don't let Hampton fool you.
黑豹党和三k党是一回事
The Panthers and the Klan are one and the same.
他们的目的是播种仇恨
Their aim is to sow hatred
并激励恐怖
and inspire terror.
普通的和简单的
Plain and simple.
现在,我完全支持民权,
Now, I'm all for civil rights,
但你不可能通过欺骗来实现平等
but you can't cheat your way to equality.
你当然也不能靠开枪来解决问题
And you certainly can't shoot your way to it.
是的
Yep.
不管怎样,我要去把狗弄走了
Anyway, I'm going to go get those dogs going.
不,不,坐下 你是一个客人
No, no, sit down. You're a guest.
如果你想尝尝好东西,
Uh, if you want a taste of the good stuff,
最下面的柜子里有一瓶苏格兰威士忌
there's a bottle of scotch in this bottom cabinet there.
你可以自己拿
You can help yourself.
嘿,你挣多少钱,伙计?
Hey, how much money you make, man?
这是一个...这是一个生活
It's a... It's a living.
所以,如果我...比如说,我给你一些有用的信息
So, if I... Say, I get you, like, some good information.
没人知道的事
Somethin' nobody else knows.
有什么奖励之类的吗?
Is there some kind of bonus or somethin'?
我就指望你了,比尔
Well, I'm counting on it, Bill.
但是,回答你的问题,你帮我,我也帮你
But, to answer your question, you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours.
别拘束
Make yourself at home.
他说什么时候开会了吗?
Did he say when this meeting's taking place?
不,只是汉普顿想团结黑人帮派
No, just that Hampton wants to unify the Black gangs.
他可能会帮我们写那该死的东西
You know, he'd probably help us write the darn thing
多拿几块钱
for a couple more bucks.
那有什么好玩的?
What fun would that be?
我很确定那只是"挖"不是"挖"
I'm pretty sure it's actually just "dig," not "dig in."
你♥他♥妈♥知道什么?
What the fuck do you know?
我知道我肯定听他们说过"吃"
I know I've definitely heard 'em say "dig in" before.
-哦,真的吗? -是的
- Oh, really? - Yeah.
用在句子里
Use it in a sentence.
哦 好吧
Oh. Okay.
这些王冠,呃,它们什么都不是...
These Crowns, well, they ain't nothin'...
而是一群荡♥妇♥
but a bunch of jive sissies.
伊利诺斯黑豹党副♥主♥席♥弗雷德·汉普顿
Deputy Chairman Fred Hampton of the Illinois Black Panther Party.
弗雷德·汉普顿
Fred Hampton,
西区最伟大的演说家!
the great orator of the West Side!
你的名字一直在响,小子
Your name's been ringing out, blood.
这是你的世界,钢铁兄弟
It's your world, Brother Steel.
嗯
Hmm.
我能为你做什么?
So, what can I do for you?
我想知道我们能为彼此做些什么
Well, I wanna know what we can do for each other.
你们都做了很多伟大的工作
Y'all was doin' some great work
动员南部的年轻兄弟们,
mobilizing young brothers on the South Side,
我们是一个全国性组织的一员
and we a part of a national organization
为世界各地被压♥迫♥人♥民♥的解放而献身
dedicated to the liberation for oppressed people everywhere.
哟!
Whoo-hoo-hoo-hoo! Whee!
这个黑鬼有一些价值百万的词汇,不是吗?
This nigga got some million-dollar words, don't he?
他们不是骗子的
They wasn't lyin'.
这不仅仅是说说而已,兄弟
It's not just talk, brother.
我们的早餐项目每周为3000多名儿童提供食物
Our breakfast program feeds over 3,000 kids a week.
狗♥娘♥养♥的,克朗夫妇养的孩子比通用磨坊的还多
Motherfucker, the Crowns feed more babies than General Mills.
你觉得他们的爸爸妈妈都是谁雇的?
Now, who you think employs all their mommies and daddies?
很好,兄弟,很好
Well, right on, brother, right on.
但问题是,你能做得更多吗?
But question is, can you do even more?
嗯?
Hmm?
芝加哥有五千多克朗
There's over 5,000 Crowns in Chicago.
在你的人力和黑豹的政♥治♥纲领之间,
Between your manpower and the Panther's political platform,
我们可以拯救整个城市
we can heal this whole city.
如果我们能搞定芝加哥,
And if we take care of Chicago,
大便
shit.
来吧,男人
Come on, man.
介意我给你读点东西吗,汉普顿兄弟?
You mind if I read you something, Brother Hampton?
有人扔了一大堆小册子
Somebody dumped a whole bunch of these pamphlets
那天在我们的前院,
on our front yard the other day,
我只是觉得你可能会感兴趣
and I just thought they might be of interest to you.
-你介意我... -继续
- Do you mind if I... - Go ahead.
街上流传着这样的消息
"Word on the street
皇冠家的老鼠比奶酪厂还多
is that the Crowns got more rats than a cheese factory.
你以为他们的钱是从哪来的?
Where you think they get all their money from?
所有的生意都由猪来经营
The pigs run their whole operation.
让我告诉你吧,笨蛋
Well, lemme tell you what, chump.
当你和猪躺在一起时,你不仅会得到苍蝇,
When you lie with pigs, you don't just get flies,
美洲豹,
you get Panthers,
瘙痒
itching
把你的大西瓜头汤姆叔叔炸飞
to blow your big, Uncle Tom, watermelon-head off.
因为老鼠对大黑丛林猫来说算什么?”
Because what's a rat to a big, black jungle cat?"
给我滚出去!
Get your ass out here!
滚出去!给我滚出去!
Get the fuck out! Get the fuck out of here!
"当黑豹用完王冠..."
"When the Panthers are done with the Crowns..."
大便
Shit.
“...他们就连戴王冠的西瓜头都没有了
"...they won't have a watermelon-head left to wear a crown on.
挖的?”
Dig in?"
“挖的?”
"Dig in?"
,你呢?你的工作呢?
That you? This your work?
-兄弟,别这样... -至尊神探!
- Brother, come on... - Dick Tracy!
我看到你用警徽换了...
I see you traded in your badge for...
黑鬼,你知道不能随便说话
Nigga, you know not to speak outta turn.
那就是草泥马
It's that motherfucker
-那家伙偷了Ant的车 -闭嘴!
- that stole Ant's car. - Shut up!
道歉
Apologize.
-对不起 -说出来
- Sorry. - Speak up.
对不起!
Sorry!
如果那是我们在杀人,我们的枪在哪里?
If that was us murder mouthin', where our guns at, huh?
我们手无寸铁地来到你们的总部
We came to y'all headquarters unarmed.
那你觉得是谁写的?
So, who do you think wrote it, then?
猪,还有谁?
The pigs, who else?
猪不写字,血
The pigs don't write, blood.
联邦调查局
The Feds do.
他们对马丁和马尔科姆也是这么耍的
They pulled the same shit on Martin and Malcolm.
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
他们后来怎么样了?
And what happened to them?
我们所有人都会遇到同样的事
Same shit that's gonna happen to all of us.
电影精选列表