I swear by Almighty God.
我向上帝发誓
I swear by Almighty God.
我将说出真♥相♥ -我将说出真♥相♥
that I will tell the truth. -that I will tell the truth.
全部真♥相♥ -不 我不会
the whole truth. -No, I won't!
请谁解释一下这藐视法庭的原因?
Please, can someone explain the reason for this contempt?
法官大人 请允许我发言
My lord, if I may,
戴维森先生有时会无法控制地喊叫
Mr Davidson, on occasion, shouts things uncontrollably.
冲动的言论 他既非有意也无法控制
Impulsive comments. He neither means them or can control them.
性别歧视 恐同 厌女
Sexist, homophobic, misogynistic.
别忘了种族歧视 你这混♥蛋♥
Don't forget racist, you wanker.
还有种族歧视
And racist.
根据个人经验 我可以向您保证
Based on personal experience, I can assure you
他精通各种种族歧视言论
he is well versed in all manner of racist comments,
其中许多甚至我都没遇到过
many of which not even I have encountered,
但全都完全不受他控制
but all completely out of his control.
我们提交了71号♥证物
We lodged production number 71
详细说明了一种称为妥瑞氏综合征的病症
detailing a condition known as Tourette's syndrome.
是的 我已阅读该文件
Yes, I have read the document,
但我也考虑了107号♥证物
but I have also considered production number 107
来自巴罗曼先生… -操 贱♥货♥
from Mr Barrowman... -Fuck, cunt.
其中声称妥瑞氏综合征
..which claims that Tourette's syndrome
不是一种公认的病症
is not a recognised condition.
它无法被诊断
That it cannot be diagnosed,
因此与本案无关
and therefore is irrelevant to this case.
谢谢您 法官大人
Thank you, my lord.
戴维森先生 请再宣誓一次
Mr Davidson, the oath, one more time, if you please,
请完全按照我的发音重复
exactly as it is pronounced by me.
好的
OK.
请举起您的右手跟我说
Please raise your right hand, and repeat.
我向上帝发誓
I swear by Almighty God.
我向上帝发誓
I swear by Almighty God.
我将说出真♥相♥
that I will tell the truth.
我将说出真… 你这二♥逼♥
that I will tell the tru... You're a cunt!
戴维森先生 请离开法庭
Mr Davidson, please leave the court.
我将说出真♥相♥ -戴维森先生
That I will tell the truth. -Mr Davidson,
请离开我的法庭
please leave my court.
戴维森先生 如果您不自行离开我的法庭
Mr Davidson, if you do not remove yourself from my court,
我将让人把您强行带走 戴维森先生
I will have you man handled. Mr Davidson,
请离开我的法庭 -我向上帝发誓
please leave my court. -I swear by Almighty God.
我向上帝发誓我将说出真♥相♥
I swear by Almighty God that I will tell the truth.
戴维森先生 -二♥逼♥
Mr Davidson! -Cunt!
二♥逼♥ 操 二♥逼♥ -离开
Cunt, fuck, cunt! -Leave!
约翰 来吧 亲爱的 没事的
John. Come on, love. It's all right.
我是个弱智 我是个废物
I'm a retard. I'm a spaz.
你搞砸了 你搞砸了 约翰
You fucked it up. You fucked it up, John.
汤米
Tommy.
情况不妙 汤米 他叫法官二♥逼♥
It's not going well, Tommy. He called the judge a cunt.
那可不太妙 -是啊
Well, that's not good. -No.
约翰 毫无疑问
John is, without doubt,
是我雇过的最好的员工
the best employee I've ever had.
他会喊叫吗?是的 他会说脏话吗?是的
Does... Does he shout? Yes. Does he swear? Yes.
他有恶意吗?绝对没有
Does he mean any harm? Absolutely not.
他的抽搐是无法控制的
His tics are uncontrollable
有时候 一天两三次 他的右手
There's times, two or three times a day, his right hand
会像这样猛地伸出来 握紧拳头
will just thrust right out like that, clenched fist.
离我的脸只有八分之一英寸
It'll come to about an eighth of an inch away from my face.
他技术就是这么好 已经练到炉火纯青了
That's how good he is. He's got it down to an absolute fine art.
一天两三次 他会打到我的蛋蛋 对吧?
Two or three times a day, he'll skelp me in my homos, right?
现在 我能说"蛋"吗?
Now... Can I say homos?
我相信不会比我们已经听到的更糟
I'm sure it's not any worse than what we've heard already
好的 所以我能说
All right, so I can say it?
你们知道我说的"蛋"是什么意思吧?睾丸?
You know what I mean when I say homos? Balls?
命根子?宝贝疙瘩?生殖腺?睾丸?
Meat and two veg? Crown jewels? Gonads? Testicles?
就是个蛋 -谢谢你 特罗特先生
Bollocks! -Thank you, Mr Trotter.
我想我们明白了 -好的 我只是想确认一下
I think we have it. -Right, I just wanted to check.
好的 这是一种医学病症 对吧?
OK. It is a medical condition. Right?
它确实存在 我每天都看到
It exists. I see it every day.
现在 我理解有些人
Now, I understand that some people
说他是假装的
are saying that he's pretending.
我想问 为什么要假装一种
Can I ask, why would you pretend to have a condition
会导致你被铁棍打的病症?
that results in you being hit with a crowbar?
那种导致你在学校
That resulted in you being humiliated
被羞辱和嘲笑的病症
and ridiculed at school
甚至被拒绝参加
by being refused to sit your higher exams
可以改善你生活的高等考试?
that could improve your life?
那种阻碍你建立关系的病症?
That stops you having a relationship?
谁谁会假装有这样一种病症?
Who, who would pretend to have such a condition?
嘿 我会
Hey, Me.
约翰是个很棒的小伙子
Now, I know John's a proud young man,
他不喜欢我用"残疾"这个词
and he wouldn't like me using the word "disability"
但是我想说 如果一个盲人走进酒吧
but can I just ask, if a blind man walks into a bar,
撞到了另一个人会上法庭吗?
and crashes into another guy, would it end up in court?
嗯?
Huh?
那个年轻人连只苍蝇都不会伤害
Now, that young man over there would not harm a fly
他是我见过的最善良
He is, he is the nicest,
最和善 最有礼貌的年轻人
kindest, most respectful young man I have ever met.
而且他泡的茶非常好喝
And he makes a damn fine cup of tea.
用精♥液♥当牛奶
Spunk for milk.
用精♥液♥当牛奶
Spunk for milk.
我可以… 抱歉 抱歉 法官大人
Can I.. Sorry. Sorry, Your Honour.
谢谢您 特罗特先生
Thank you, Mr Trotter.
约翰 那个结果让你惊讶吗
John, did that outcome surprise you?
不会 法官说这根本不该上法庭
No. The sheriff said it should never have gone to court.
多蒂 对你来说最重大的时刻是什么?
Dottie, what was the most significant moment for you?
是当他说
Oh, well, it's when he said
警方需要从这次经历中吸取教训的时候
that the police needed to learn from this experience.
汤米·特罗特 至亲好友
Uh, Tommy Trotter, friend of the family.
只想说那孩子的表现太不可思议了
Just wanted to say what that boy did in there was incredible.
可以引用我的话 -为约翰感到骄傲吗
You can quote me on that. -Are you proud of john?
我吗? 我一直都为约翰骄傲
Me? Well, I'm always proud of John.
约翰 你接下来有什么打算
So, John, where do you go from here?
我来告诉你他要做什么
I'll tell you where he goes.
回社区中心跟我一起
Back to the community centre with me,
帮我清理那些排水管
and he helps me clean out those drains.
他就干这个
That's what he does.
下班
Home time!
好的 我走了
Right, that's me.
我今天要去看汤米 艾琳
I'm off to see Tommy today, Irene.
有个医院的预约
Had a hospital appointment
你能告诉他周四的宾果游戏取消了吗?
Will you tell him bingo's cancelled on Thursday?
我会的 回头见 艾琳
I will indeed. See you later, Irene.
再见 约翰
See you, John.
汤米?
Tommy?
汤米
Tommy!
汤米?
Tommy?
你好 罗茜
Hello, Rosie.
你还好吗 姑娘
Are you OK, girl?
汤米?
Tommy?
哦 天啊
Oh, God.
警♥察♥
Police.
喂?有人吗?
Hello? Anyone here?
把灯打开 好吗?
Hit the lights, will you?
没事吧 孩子?发生什么事了?
All right, son? What's happened?
我进来 然后…
I came in and, um...
我给他带了些啤酒
I brought him some beers.
我杀了他
I killed him.
妈的
Fuck's sakes.
我杀了他 -杀了谁 孩子?
I killed him. -Killed who, son?
他在里面
He's in there.
好的
OK.
你待在原地别动 好吗?
电影精选列表