It seemed that our two natures blent into a...
融… 融合成…
In... into a...
融合成… -约翰 怎么回事 ?
Into a... -John, what's going on?
有人给他的椅子通电了 -嘘 约翰
Someone electrified his chair. -Shh! John.
请允许我去洗手间 老师
Permission to go to the toilet, please, miss.
好的 去吧 整理一下自己
Aye. Away you go and sort yourself out.
快点
Come on!
离我远点
Leave me alone. Do it. Do it.
滚开 做那个抽搐的动作看看
Piss off! Do the tic thing one time.
来吧 别这样 伙计 -不 不 我学会了
Come on. Stop it, man. -No, no, I've got it.
我也学会了
I've got it as well.
看约翰
Look at John.
滚开
Piss off.
不 快滚开
No. Just get lost.
看他
Look at him.
学校怎么样 莎伦? -很好 是的
How's school, Sharon? -It's good, yeah.
你班里还是那些朋友吗 还是…?
Still got the same friends and that in your class, or...?
我的意思是 有点不一样
I mean, it's a wee bit different.
体育课变化最大 但我还有…
PE has changed the most. But I've still got...
约翰
John.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
没什么 别担心
It's nothing. Don't worry about it.
这些胡闹是怎么回事
What's all this nonsense?
我不知道
I don't know.
别装傻 我不想谈这个
Don't play the fool. I don't want to talk about it.
约翰 -我…
John. -I...
约翰 你要去哪里? -约翰
John, where are you going? -John.
别让你的晚餐凉了
Don't let your dinner get cold.
好了 大家 来吧 继续吃
Right, everyone, come on. Keep eating.
他在搞什么?
What's he playing at?
约翰 你怎么了?
John, what's the matter with you?
没什么 -显然有事
Nothing. -There's obviously something.
在饭桌上装疯卖♥♥傻
Acting the fool at the table.
嗯…
Well...
我的脖子和眼睛开始做这个动作
I've started doing this thing with my neck and my eyes.
跳动 抽搐
Jumping. Twitching.
你现在没做啊
Well, you're not doing it now.
你只是想象出来的 约翰
You're just imagining it, John.
洗个热水澡 早点睡
Have a hot bath and an early night.
你早上就会好的
You'll be fine in the morning
还好吗 克里? -还好吗 约翰?
All right, Kerry? -All right, John?
这是我妈妈 -你很积极嘛 嗯?
This is my mum. -You're keen aren't you, hmm?
新学校第一天就约我女儿出去
Asking my daughter on a date the first day of a new school.
我们只是看场电影嗯 -嗯 这合适吗?
We're just watching a film. -Hmm. Is it suitable?
适合你们的年龄吗? -我想是的
Is it suitable for your age? -Aye, I think so.
有脏话吗?
Is there any swearing?
嗯… 我不觉得有 -你不觉得有?
Um... I don't think so. -You don't think so?
那讲的是什么呢 这部电影?
So what's it about then, this film?
讲的是一个喜欢穿女装的男人
It's about a man who dresses as a woman.
这可不是个好开头 是吧
Well, that's not a good start, is it?
你们不能看那个 -妈 天呐
You won't be watching that. -Mum. Jesus!
注意语言 克里
Language, Kerry.
嘿 我可不想有什么乱子 懂吗
Hey. I don't want any funny business, OK?
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
今晚的放映师是埃里克
your projectionist tonight is Eric,
他的工作又热又渴 但他做得很好
who has a hot, thirsty job which he does very well,
而且 不像你们 他没时间给自己
and, unlike you, hasn't time to get himself
买♥♥一杯提神醒脑饮料 谢谢
a refreshing drink of Kia Ora. Thank you.
吸我的屌♥
Suck my dick!
对不起 克里
I'm sorry. Kerry.
对不起 克里 我没意识到我做了什么
I'm sorry, Kerry. I didn't realise what I did.
放开我 放手 你这个变♥态♥
Get off me! Let go, you pervert!
对不起 -我告诉过你别瞎搞
Sorry. -I told you no funny business!
太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
出去 -对不起
Out. -Sorry.
谢谢
Thank you.
你介意我加入你们吗?
Do you mind if I join you?
不 请坐 请坐
No, sit down, sit down.
那么 我猜你们都是一年级学生 对吗?
So, am I right in assuming you're all first year students?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
都安顿好了吗? -是的 先生
Settling in all right? -Yes, sir.
你们觉得学校伙食怎么样?
How are you finding the school dinners?
真♥他♥妈♥难吃
Fucking shite!
嗯…
Uh. Um...
我… 我很抱歉 先生 我不是故意的 先生
I'm... I'm sorry, sir. I didn't mean to, sir.
我…
Uh, I...
你叫什么名字 年轻人? -戴维森 先生
What's your name, young man? -Davidson, sir.
约翰·戴维森 先生
John Davidson, sir.
我能问问你用哪只手写字吗 戴维森先生?
Might I enquire as to which hand you write with, Mr Davidson?
我对你的全部要求 戴维森先生
All I ask from you, Mr Davidson,
是你保证这种事不会再发生
is a reassurance that this never happen again.
是的 先生 不会了 先生
Yes, sir. It won't, sir.
我会免去你在新学校第一周就联♥系♥你父母
I'll spare you the embarrassment of contacting your parents
来学校的尴尬
in your first week.
但如果我有理由再次传唤你到这里
But if I have cause to summon you in here again.
是的 先生 谢谢您 先生 -出去
Yes, sir. Thank you, sir. -Get out.
约翰 过来
John. Come here.
你的脖子怎么回事? -没事 只是脖子僵硬
What's going on with your neck? -Nothing. Just stiff neck.
只是脖子僵硬?你的手怎么了?
Just stiff neck? What's wrong with your hand?
哪只手? -哪只手?
Which one? -Which one?
你没用来阻止球进网的那只
The one you're not using to stop the ball hitting the net.
没事 比利 -没事 比利?
Nothing, Billie. Nothing, Billie?
嗯 -听着
Aye. -Listen.
我有个朋友要来看你比赛 需要你拿出最好的状态
I've got a pal coming to watch your game. Need you on your best game.
好吗? -好的 比利 都很好
Yeah? Aye, Billie. All good.
好的 过来 过来 看到你这里有什么了吗?
Right, come here. Come here. See what you got here?
用两只手 好吗?
Use both hands, yeah?
两只手 我需要你用两只手
Both hands. I need you to use both of them.
好吗?来吧 加油 -没问题
Yeah? Let's go, come on. -No worries.
阿奇·吉米尔风格 加油
Archie Gemmill style. Come on.
加油 约翰 集中精神 -两只手
Come on, John, focus. -Both hands
约翰 醒醒 加油
John, wake up, come on!
两只手 你在干什么?
Both hands. What are you doing?
两只手
Two of them.
比利 -格里 你好吗?
Billie. -Gerry, how you doing?
这就是那小子? -就是他 约翰尼·戴维森
Is this the lad? -That's him. Johnny Davidson.
他是残疾吗? -不是
Is he disabled? -No.
他只是有点紧张 仅此而已
He's just a bit nervous, that's all.
加油 约翰 盯着他
Come on, John. Get eyes on him.
加油 上啊 上上上
Come on. Get in there. Go, go, go.
你大老远把我叫来就为了看这个?
You brought me all this way for that?
格里 他平时很棒的 我不知道怎么回事
Gerry, he's usually great, I don't know what's wrong.
格里 给这孩子一个机会
Gerry, give the boy a chance.
约翰 醒醒 你在把机会丢掉 孩子
John, wake up! You're throwing this away, son.
他丢掉了一辈子的机会 他做了什么?
He threw it away. Chance of a lifetime, what did he do?
大卫 别说了 -扮小丑一样
David, stop it. -Acted the clown.
别说了
Stop it.
那个球探大老远从贝里克流浪者队过来
That scout came all the way over from Berwick Rangers.
他会听到的 -我就是想让他听到
He'll hear you. -I want him to hear me!
我今天感到羞耻
I was ashamed today!
我受夠他了我也受夠你了
I'm fed up with him, and I'm fed up with you an' all.
所以都是我的错 是吗 是他踢得不好
So it's all my fault, is it, that he didn't play well?
他为什么那样?
Why does he act like that?
听听你说的
Listen to you.
他可能是怕你
He's frightened of you, probably,
你那样大喊大叫 行为粗鲁
the way you shout and act.
我能报名
Can I put my name down
把班级的兔子从学校带回家吗
to bring the class rabbit home from school?
责任太重了 要清理笼子
It's too much responsibility, cleaning out the cage.
对不起 -约翰 停下
Sorry. -John, stop.
约翰 -对不起
电影精选列表