John. -Sorry.
停下 求你了
Stop, please.
我不介意捡兔子屎 就像葡萄干一样
I don't mind picking up rabbit poo. It's just like currants.
去他妈的兔子屎 -约翰
Fucking rabbit shit! -John!
对不起 我很抱歉
Sorry. I'm sorry.
你不必说那个 -我不是故意的
You don't have to say that. -I didn't mean to.
这就是我之前跟你说的 在足球场上
This is what I was telling you earlier on, at the football.
这胡说八道是怎么回事
What's this nonsense about?
哦 约翰 搞什么鬼
Oh! John! What the hell?
拿着你的盘子 离开桌子 我受够了
Take your plate, get away from the table. I've had enough
骂人和吐口水 哦 真恶心
Swearing and spitting. Oh, it's disgusting.
你受够了?我受够了
You've had enough? I've had enough.
那就去吧 好的 我会的
Go on, then. Aye, I will.
又像往常一样去酒吧了
Off to the pub, as usual.
正是需要你的时候
Just when you're needed.
到壁炉那边去 从今以后你就在那儿吃饭
Over by the fireplace. You eat there from now on.
别再在这所房♥子里说那种话 听见了吗?
Never use language like that in this house again, you hear me?
还有 别再朝我吐口水 趴到地板上
And you never spit at me again. Get down on the floor.
趴到地板上 约翰
Get down on the floor, John!
妈妈 别这样 -你不用大喊大叫
Mum, stop. -You don't need to shout.
面朝壁炉
Face the fireplace.
面朝壁炉
Face the fireplace.
如果你想吐口水 就吐在壁炉里
If you want to spit, you spit in the hearth.
不准吐我 不准吐你♥爸♥爸 也不准吐你兄弟或姐妹
Not at me, not at your father, or your brother or sisters.
坐下 明白吗?
Sit down. You understand?
打架了 打架了
Fight, fight, fight, fight, fight, fight!
揍他 揍他
Fight, fight, fight, fight!
放开我
Get off me!
住手 马上
Break it up, now!
去校长办公室 -他骂我
Head teacher's office. -He swore at me!
我控制不住 -够了
I can't help it! -That's enough
我控制不住
I can't help it.
对不起 先生 我也控制不住
Sorry, sir. I cannae help it either.
他真是个王八蛋 是他先挑起的 他骂我
He's a fucking freak. He started it. He swore at me.
我期望你能做得更好 明白吗?
I expect better. Do you understand?
是的 先生 -出去
Yes, sir. -Get out.
戴维森
Davidson.
坐下 戴维森
Sit down, Davidson.
我的意见 如果你感兴趣的话
My opinion, should it be of interest to you..
我认为你去另一所学校会更合适
I think you would be better served at a different school
不是我的错 先生 但就是你的错
It wasn't my fault, sir. But it was.
是 而且永远都会是
It is, and it always will be,
只要你继续这样表现
as long as you continue to behave like this.
我现在就在这里给你一个机会
I will give you the opportunity here, now,
让你承认这一切都是想象出来的 编造的
to admit that this is all imagined, invented,
纯粹是为了引起注意
purely for attention.
不是的 先生
It's not, sir.
仔细想清楚 戴维森先生
Think very carefully, Mr Davidson.
最后一次机会
One last chance.
我控制不住
I can't help it.
那我们也就无能为力了
Then there's nothing we can do for you.
如果这不是骗局 你就应该待在精神病院里
If it is not a scam, you should be in an institution.
你到底是怎么回事 孩子?
What is the matter with you, boy?
我不知道 先生
I don't know, sir.
如果你不停止这种行为 等着你的就是监狱
If you do not stop this behaviour, prison waits.
就算不是监狱 也是更糟的地方
And if not prison, something far worse.
现实里 戴维森先生 在学校外面
The real world, Mr Davidson, outside of this school
可不会像我们这样同情你
will not be as sympathetic as we have been.
明白吗? -是的 先生
Do you understand? -Yes, sir.
我很快就会联♥系♥你的父母 出去吧
I'll be in touch with your parents shortly. Out!
你个贱♥人♥
You cunt!
戴维森先生
Mr Davidson.
在你离开之前
Before you leave...
现在 在我们吃晚饭之前
Now, before we have dinner,
我有件事要告诉你们
I have something to tell you.
你们的爸爸要离开了
Your dad is leaving.
离开家 永远不回来了
Leaving home, for good.
他不会回来了
He's not coming back.
现在吃你们的晚饭吧 -为什么?
Now eat your dinner. -Why?
因为我
Because of me.
是因为我 妈妈 是不是
It's because of me, Mum, isn't it?
事情就是这样
It is what it is.
但是是因为我 是不是
Because of me, though, isn't it?
妈妈
Mum.
回答我
Answer me!
滚开
Fuck off.
我开了地♥西♥泮♥ 五毫克 每三小时一次
I've prescribed diazepam, five milligrams, every three hours
我不明白 他才13岁
I don't understand, he's only 13
他只是掉进了河里
All he did was fall in the river.
我不相信他是掉下去的 戴维森太太
I'm not convinced he fell, Mrs Davidson.
我要疯了 -不 别傻了
I'm going mad. -No. Don't be silly.
是我把爸爸赶走的 -不 约翰 不是的
I made Dad leave. -No, John. No
只是…
Just...
我受不了了
I can't take it.
我只想自杀
I just feel like killing myself.
不 别说这种话
No, don't say things like that.
一切都会好起来的
Everything's going to be fine.
我们会让你好起来的
We're going to get you better
很快就好
in next to no time.
没事的 约翰
It's OK, John.
嘘
Shh.
一切都会好的
It's all OK.
是的 嘘 现在睡觉吧
Yes. Shh. Go to sleep now.
睡觉吧 约翰
Go to sleep, John.
睡觉吧
Go to sleep.
他们在纳闷你刚才在喊什么
They're wondering what you were shouting at.
嘘 约翰 来吧
Shh, John. Come on.
六十瓦的灯泡就行
Sixty watt bulb will be fine.
现在 需要买♥♥些土豆做晚饭
Now, um, need to get some potatoes for dinner.
买♥♥土豆干嘛? -煮着吃
What are they for? -For boiling.
来两个那样的就行 -我买♥♥四个吧 以防万一
Two of those, they'll be fine. -I'll get four just in case.
还要什么? -操
What else? -Fuck.
我还需要什么 约翰
What else do I need, John?
我需要新牙膏 妈妈
I need some new toothpaste, Mum.
你最近那支用完了吗?
Have you finished your current one?
快了 -等用完了
Almost. -Wait till it's all gone.
我们再买♥♥新的
before we get a new one.
没问题 -提醒我买♥♥奥克索汤料块
No worries. -Remind me to get Oxo cubes.
是做炖菜吗?炖菜
Is that for a stew? A stew!
别这样 -对不起
Stop it. -Sorry.
约翰尼·D 天哪
Johnny D. Jesus!
你好吗 哥们? -我就听见像是你的声音
How you doing, pal? I thought I heard you.
你还好吗? -还好
You good? -Yeah.
你好 戴维森太太 我是默里 约翰在学校的朋友
Hiya, Mrs Davidson. I'm Murray, John's pal from school.
默里 你好吗?我都认不出你了 都长这么大了
Murray, how are you? I didn't recognise you. All grown up.
你看起来气色不错 -谢谢
You're looking well. -Thank you.
我之前在澳大利亚 我在那儿有工作
I've been over in Australia. I had a job and everything,
但我妈妈身体不太好 所以我必须回来
but my mum's not doing too well, so I had to come home.
听到这个消息我很难过 默里
I'm sorry about that, Murray.
没关系 想喝一杯吗 约翰?
It's all right. Fancy a wee drink, John?
叙叙旧?
Have a wee catch up?
不 他不能喝酒 默里 他在吃药
No, he can't drink, Murray. He's on medication.
好吧
All right.
也许可以散散步? -打飞机 那倒不错
Could maybe just go for a walk? -A wank. That would be good.
你觉得怎么样 约翰?和默里散散步?
Would you like that, John? A walk with Murray?
让我休息一下?然后你回家找我
To give me a break? And I'll see you at home?
很高兴见到你 前面碰头
It's good to see you. See you at the front?
好的 -再见
Yeah. -Bye.
现在 我需要买♥♥点咖啡
Now, I need to get some coff ee.
这很难解释 有点像是…
It's difficult to explain. It's sort of like...
我大脑里的一种冲动 让我做一些事
电影精选列表