Have you ticced at all?
一次 在走廊里 但攻击性小多了
Once, in the corridor, but much less aggressively.
我们在和135人的小组合作
Well, we've been working with a group of 135 people.
大约59%的人反应与您相似
About 59% are responding in a similar way to you.
天啊
Christ.
对不起 我只是…
I'm sorry, I just, uh...
不知道该说什么好
I really don't know what to say.
我能留着它吗? -现在还不行 抱歉
Can I keep it? -Not yet, sorry.
不过 你可以带回家用几天
But, good news is, you can take it home for a few days.
我们需要你做些记录
We need you to make some notes.
你的感觉 睡眠 有没有抽动
How you feel, how you sleep, any tics.
我已经不再关心治疗方法了
I stopped asking if there was a cure, you know.
30… 30年前就不过问了
30... 30 years ago,
因为答案总是一样的
because the answer was always the same.
这… 这不是治疗方法
It's... it's not a cure.
但佩戴时它会给你带来一些缓解
But it will give some relief when you wear it.
打扰一下 -嗯?
Excuse me. -Yeah?
抱歉打扰了 -没关系
Sorry to interrupt. -That's all right
这是去谢菲尔德的火车吗?
Is this the train for Sheffield?
我认为是
I hope so.
你要去哪里? -爱丁堡
Where are you heading? -Edinburgh.
然后去加拉希尔斯 很长的旅程
Then Galashiels, so it's a long journey.
我喜欢爱丁堡 有朋友住在那里
I love Edinburgh. I have a friend who lives there.
是的 值得一游
Aye, it's well worth a visit.
车上真安静
It's so quiet on here.
之前有个人在打鼾 还好吧
There was a guy snoring earlier and it was not quiet.
真的吗?不是吧 -是的
Really? No. -Yeah.
我差点想去捏住他的鼻子 声音太大了
I was gonna go and hold his nose. It was so loud.
我就戴上了耳机 我当时想"哦…"
Just put my headphones in. I was like, "Oh..."
你在听什么?
What are you listening to?
别评判我 -不 不会的
Don't judge me. -No, no.
保证? -我保证
Promise? -I won't.
最好别 -俗气的流行音乐 来了啊
Better not. -Cheesy pop. Here we go.
好了 别评判我 -我不会的
Right, don't judge me. -I won't.
知道这首歌♥吗?你不知道? -不知道
Know it? You don't know it? -No.
好了 现在我很尴尬 还给我
Right, now I'm embarrassed. Give me it back
我很尴尬 -別尴尬
I'm embarrassed. -Don't be embarrassed.
不 我很尴尬 我现在觉得自己很傻
No, I am. I feel silly now.
你喜欢谁的音乐
Who do you like?
我开车时会听帕瓦罗蒂 非常棒
I'll listen to Pavarotti in the car. Excellent.
约翰继续返回诺丁汉测试医疗设备
新技术药物疗法帮助了很多患者
但最有效的支持 莫过于教育 理解和接纳
约翰仍住在加拉斯海尔斯 陪伴他的是一条黑色的拉布拉多犬 苏姬
等着 等着 来
Wait here. Wait. Come.
去吧 蒂莉 不行
Go on, then. Tilly, no.
别动
Stay.
别动
Stay.
别动
Wait.
去吧 蒂莉 不行
Go on, then. Tilly, no.
当我觉得我要说出来时 我试着阻止自己
When I feel I'm going to say it, I try and stop myself,
但我就是觉得 我非说不可
but I just feel as if I have to say it.
就好像有人逼着我说出来
It's like somebody's forcing it out of me.
滚开
Fuck off!
哦 天啊
Oh, God.
我以前从来不想去上学 我只是…
I never used to want to go to school. I just...
因为会被取笑
because of getting teased.
贱♥货♥ 操
Cunt. Fuck.
直在想 为什么非得是我而不是…
Just keep thinking why it has to be me and not...
那些罪犯 或者活该的人
folks that are criminals or deserve it.
约翰的第一句话是"哈哈 你要死了"
John's first exclamation was, "Ha ha! You're gonna die."
滚开
Fuck off.
闭嘴
Shut it.
团体里的其他人 都有伴侣了
Other people within the group have got partners
而我发现 很难找到到一个人
And I've just found it so hard to find somebody
能让我觉得可以信任
that I feel that I can trust.
哦 多蒂
Oh, Dottie.
啪 -你没事吧?
Smack! -Are you all right?
你只能继续坚持下去 你只需要…
You just get on with it. You just need to kinda...
可以说 收拾残局 继续生活
if you like, pick up the pieces.
肮脏的基佬
Filthy fags!
而我现在处于讲师的位置
And I'm now in a position to teach the teachers.
在很长一段时间里 我迷失了
For so long, I didn't know who I was.
不知道人生的目的是什么
I didn't know what my purpose in life was.
而现在终于明白了
I finally kinda clicked.
这就是我想做的 我想去帮助人们
This is what I want to do. I want to go and help people.
电影精选列表