I'm sorry, everyone.
不许道歉
No apologies.
好的
Right.
我们就假装没听见 好吗 默里?
We'll just pretend we didn't hear that, shall we, Murray?
好的
Yeah.
克里斯
Chris?
好的
Yeah.
太好了 我们都同意
Great, we're all agreed.
发牌
Hit me.
再发一张
Hit me again.
就像我们练习时说的 非常快
As we said in practice, very fast.
默里怎么样 约翰 嗯? -嗯
How was Murray, John, hmm? -Hmm.
我猜他讲了很多冒险故事吧
Lots of stories from his adventure, I expect.
约翰?
John?
他讲了很多冒险故事吧 嗯
Lots of stories from his adventure, hm?
我要搬出去了 -你说什么?
I'm moving out. -What did you say?
我要搬出去了
I'm moving out.
我要去默里家住了
I'm going to live at Murray's house.
如果我不了解情况 我会以为
If I didn't know any better, I'd assume
那是你无意义的抽搐
that was one of your nonsensical tics.
他妈妈多蒂说 我应该先和你商量 但是…
His mum, Dottie, said I should discuss it with you first but...
这就是我想做的
that's what I'm going to do.
嗯 我记得默里说他妈妈病了
Hmm. I thought Murray said his mum was sick.
是的 她得了癌症
She is. She's got cancer.
哦
oh.
我觉得你太天真了 约翰
I think you're being naive, John.
他们在找人来照顾她
They're looking for someone to look after her.
这就是全部原因吗?是她的主意 是吗?
Is that what this is all about? Is this her idea, is it?
不 是我想这样
No, it's what I want.
但是这里需要你 约翰
But you're needed here, John.
你的哥哥姐姐们都走了 你♥爸♥爸也离开了
Your brother and sisters are gone, your dad's left
而且我也一天天老了
and I'm not getting any younger.
我还要停药
I'm stopping the drugs as well.
哼 这下我可全听明白了 是默里妈妈的主意吗?
Well, I've heard it all now. Was that Murray's mum's idea?
她理解 她是个护士 -哦 是吗
She understands, she's a nurse. -Oh, is she?
那这算什么 嗯?
And what's this, hmm?
我是个护士 约翰 干了十五年了
I'm a nurse, John. Fifteen years.
而且我还是你母亲
And I'm also your mother.
不吃药 你就会打人 骂人
Without your tablets, you punch, you swear,
吐口水 惹别人不高兴 你忘了吗 约翰?
and spit and upset people. You forgotten that, John?
我现在也还是那样 妈
I still do all that now, Mum.
你吃药的时候会好一些 约翰
You do it less when you're on the tablets, John!
默里的妈妈根本不知道
Murray's mum has no idea
照顾你有多难
how hard it is to cope with you.
我需要休息
I need a break.
你也需要休息
You need a break.
对不起 -约翰
I'm sorry. -John.
我喜欢黑色 我能说什么呢?
I like black, what can I say?
那这太棒了
Well, then this is brilliant.
你搬进来后 我就不用再洗碗了
I'm not gonna have to do any more washing up
现在你搬进来了
now you've moved in.
你滚开 默里 那可不是抽搐
Aye, you can fuck off, Murray. And that wasn't a tic.
所以你从没去过加拉镇上的夜店
So you've never been out in Gala then?
没有 -你从没去过比兹夜店?
No. -You never been to the Bizz?
你♥他♥妈♥聋吗? -金狮酒吧?哈罗斯酒吧?
Are you fucking deaf? -The Golden Lion? The Harrows?
你算是白活了 哥们
You've never lived, mate.
我去过一次金狮酒吧 和我爸爸一起 喝了一杯
I went to the Golden Lion once, with my dad, for a pint,
但那是几年前的事了 -好吧 那不算
but that was years ago. -Well, that doesn't count.
等你停了药那天 我和你出去狂欢
The day you're off those pills, me and you, out on the randan.
哥们 等不及了
Man, can't wait.
那是抽搐吗
Was that a tic?
当然是
Course it was.
那只是我犯傻
That was just me being stupid.
我来抓你了 别别别
I'm coming for you! Don't! Don't! Don't!
不 别
No, don't!
看看我 -你看起来棒极了
Look at the state of me! -Aye, you look great.
天啊
Oh, God!
抱歉 多蒂 -没关系
Sorry, Dottie. -It's all right.
抽搐得很厉害 -我没事
Really ticky. -I'm not surprised.
你差不多快戒掉药了
You're almost weaned off the tablets.
自己感觉怎么样? -我感觉好多了 睡得也更好了
How do you feel in yourself? -I feel better. Sleeping better.
头痛什么的也少了 -很好
Less headaches and that. -Good.
我们想听到的就是这个 给我拿点葡萄来
That's what we want to hear. Right, get me some grapes.
葡萄 -哦 天呐
Grapes. -Oh, God.
你要红的还是绿的? -绿的 谢谢
Do you want red or green? -Uh, green, please.
约翰 这里面有没有扁豆?
John, is there lentils in that, or is there not?
没有 这个没问题 多特
No, you're fine with that one, Dot.
太好了 再来两个
Great. Two more of those.
五号♥通道需要清理
Clean up on aisle five, please.
你好 苏西?今天怎么样?
All right, Suzy? How you doing today?
很好 约翰 你呢?很好 我觉得你很有吸引力
Good, John. How are you? Good. I find you attractive.
你好吗 多蒂? -我很好 亲爱的 你呢?
How are you, Dottie? -I'm good, love. How are you?
很好 你身体好吗? -我才不在乎
Good. You keeping well? -I don't care.
你妈妈好吗? -她是个贱♥货♥
How's your mum? -She's a cunt.
代我向她问好 好吗? -滚开
Give her my love, won't you? -Fuck off.
给我看看你的奶♥子♥ 滚开
Show me your knockers. Fuck off
好了 约翰 好了 现在 鸡汤块
Right, John. Oh, right, now, chicken stock.
鸡屌♥
Chicken's cock.
妈的
Crap.
对不起 多蒂 没关系
Sorry, Dottie. It's all right.
你不能站在我右边 你知道的
You can't stand on my right, you know that.
好的 -我告诉过你了
All right. -I did tell you that.
现在成我的错了 是吗?
It's my fault now, is it?
你把我嘴唇打肿了 你个笨蛋
You've given me a thick lip, you numpty.
对不起 多特
Sorry, Dot.
但你不能一辈子靠药物维持
But you can't be on medication all your life
你知道 把一切都压抑着
you know, bottling everything up.
那算什么生活?-我他妈又搞砸了
What sort of life is that? -I fucked that up, as usual.
不 你没有
No, you didn't.
你的嘴唇怎么样? -没事
How's your lip? -It's fine.
是我不好 站错了你的位置
It's my fault for standing on the wrong side of you.
妈
Mum!
约翰
John.
你好吗?多蒂 这是我妈妈
How are you? Dottie, this is my mum.
很高兴认识你 戴维森太太
It's nice to meet you, Mrs Davidson.
我是默里的妈妈 -娘炮
I'm Murray's mum. -Pussy.
对不起 妈 -你好吗 约翰?
Sorry, Mum. -How are you, John?
你有一阵子没来看我们了
It's been a while since you came to visit.
我知道 也许我这个周末会过来看看
I know. Um, maybe I'll pop over this weekend.
约翰
Um, John.
你为什么不去邮局给我买♥♥些邮票呢?
Why don't you go to the post office and get me some stamps?
钱应该够了
That should be enough.
回头见 妈 下周末见
I'll see you soon, Mum. See you next weekend.
再见 约翰
Bye, John.
我看得出来他停药了
I can see he's off the medication.
他是逐渐停的
He stopped it gradually
他感觉好多了
He feels better for it.
他适应得很好 我们很喜欢有他在身边
He's settled in well. We love having him around.
约翰说你是个护士
John says you're a nurse.
是的 没错
That's right, yeah.
真是有耐心
Patience of a saint.
不管我以前有多少耐心 多年前就用完了
Whatever patience I had, it was used up years ago.
好吧
Aye, well,
我在丁格尔顿医院干了五年 精神科护士
I was at Dingleton Hospital five years, mental health nurse.
所以你知道这病没得治? -是的
So you know there's no cure? -Aye.
嗯 而且你自己身体也不太好
Hm hmm. And you've not been well yourself.
哦 我还好
Oh, I'm fine.
打人 吐口水 骂人
The punching, spitting, swearing.
以你的身体状况 要承受这些可不容易
It's a lot to take on in your condition.
我们是在互相帮助
We're helping each other.
我会很感激的
电影精选列表