女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我邀请各位前往大会堂
I invite you to proceed to the Grand Hall
你看上去棒极了 非常英俊
You look fabulous. You look very handsome.
我做不到 多蒂 我们不能改天再来领吗
I can't do it, Dottie. Could we not pick it up another time?
他们可以送到我家 -约翰 这是MBE勋章 不是披萨
They could deliver to my house. -John, it's an MBE, not a pizza.
你将被授予一个人所能获得的最高荣誉之一
You're being awarded one of the highest honours anyone can receive.
打扰一下 伙计 出口在哪里
Excuse me, pal, where's the exit?
沿着大厅直走 -好的 那我走了
Directly down the hall. -Right. That's me off.
约翰 -我会让自己出丑的 多蒂
John. -I'll embarrass myself, Dottie.
我会说些后悔的话
I'll say something I regret.
没什么话是她以前没听过的
There's nothing you can say she hasnae heard before.
她是见过世面的女人 她是位母亲 她是位祖母
She's a woman of the world. She's a mum. She's a granny.
她是联合王国的女王
She's the queen of the United Kingdom.
戴维森 你现在立刻停下来 听我说 好吗
Davidson, you stop this right now and listen to me, right?
你今天在这里是因为你值得
You're here today because you deserve to be.
你赢得这个头衔
You've earned this title
就像这座华丽宮殿里的其他任何人一样
as much as anyone else in this fancy palace.
要开始了
It's starting.
好的 去占我们的座位
Right, well, go save our seats.
不 我做不到 就这样 -戴维森
No. I can't do it, that's it. -Davidson!
各位勋爵 女士们… -你现在就给我进去
My lords, ladies... -You get your arse in there now,
让我们为你骄傲
and you make us proud.
去吧
Go on.
如果我说了什么 那就是你的错
If I say something, it's your fault.
好吧 总是我的错
All right, it's always my fault
去他妈的女王
Fuck the Queen!
基 于 真 实 故 事 改 编 …
你没事吧 -对不起 各位 对不起 夫人
You're all right. -Sorry, everyone. Sorry, ma'am.
妥 瑞 氏 与 我
加拉希尔,苏格兰
嗨 肯尼 -早上好 约翰 又迟到了
Hi, Kenny. -Morning, John. Late again.
交通 你知道的
Traffic, you know.
交通糟透了 欧珀水果糖 一包
Traffic was terrible. Opal Fruits, one packet.
欧珀水果糖 一包 记下了
Opal Fruits, one packet, duly noted.
早上好
Morning!
你好吗?
How you doing?
嗨 約翰 -嗨
Hiya, John. -Hiya.
你会伤到背的 你知道
You'll do your back in, you know.
我没事
I'm all right.
你为大♥比♥赛擦靴子了吗 约翰?
You polish your boots for the big game, John?
嗯 还上了皮革油什么的
Aye. Put dubbin on 'em and everything.
约翰 足球赛后我得带你去购物
John, I need to take you shopping after football
我轮短班
I'm on a short shift
比赛结束后我可以在公交站等你
I can meet you at the bus stop when the game's finished.
我必须去吗 -是的 你必须去
Have I got to? -Yes, you've got to.
你两周后就要上中学了
You're starting big school in two weeks
我今天早上在公园附近的一户人家干活
I'm working at a house near the park this morning.
我晚点可能去看你比赛 -噢 太棒了
I might watch you play later. -Oh, brilliant.
加油 加油 对 上啊 加油 动起来
Come on, come on! Aye, go at 'em! Come on, move.
加把劲 就这样
Put a shift in. That's it.
裁判 裁判
lesus Christ! Ref! Ref!
别在禁区里铲他
Don't tackle him in the box!
在禁区外 你在干什么?
Outside the box! What are you doing?
哦 绝对的小丑 -还好吗 比利
Oh! Absolute clown. -All right, Billie?
内皮尔队又送了个点球
Napier's gave away another penalty,
没关系的 约翰会扑出来的
It's all right, John'll save it.
要命
Murder.
加油 约翰
Come on, John!
加油 约翰尼 -加油 约翰尼
Come on, Johnny. -Come on, Johnny.
是的 是的 约翰
Yes! Yes, John!
精彩的扑救 孩子 太精彩了
Brilliant save, son, brilliant!
好 好 是的 就这样 振作起来 伙计们
Good, good. Yes. That's it. Pull it together, lads.
我们还有时间
We've still got time.
加油
Come on.
比利说那是
Billie said it was
他见过的最棒的点球扑救
the best penalty save he'd ever seen.
说他有个朋友在贝里克流浪者队
Said he's got a pal at Berwick Rangers.
把衬衫塞好 约翰
Tuck your shirt in, John.
我甚至可能得到一个职业守门员的试训机会
I might even be able to get a professional goalkeeping trial.
整理一下领带 约翰
Fix your tie, John.
爸爸看到了 他兴奋坏了
Dad saw it. He went loopy.
他开始挥拳庆祝什么的
He started punching the air and everything.
快点
Hurry up.
感觉怎么样?
How does it feel?
有点怪 有点…
A bit weird. A bit...
大 你知道吗? -你需要留点成长的空间
big, you know? -You need room to grow.
别动 等一下
Keep still a minute.
可以了
That'll do.
我能换衣服了吗? -可以
Can I get changed? -Yep.
现在只需要给你找双鞋了 约翰
Just need to find you some shoes now, John.
我晚点可能去钓鱼 -那是件好事
I might go fishing later. -That's a nice thing to do.
让你放松一下
Relax you a little.
你觉得上中学怎么样 约翰?
How you feeling about starting big school, John?
有点紧张 -你会没事的
Bit nervous. -You'll be fine.
只管低调点 别惹麻烦
Just keep your head down, stay out of trouble.
努力学习 约翰
Work hard, John.
我当然会 我一直都很努力
Course I will. I always do.
欢迎来到加拉希尔斯中学的第一天
Welcome to your first day at Galashiels Secondary School.
今天标志着一个周年纪念日的开始
Today marks an anniversary.
一段将定义你们是谁的旅程的开始
The start of a journey that will define who you are.
它将决定你们余生
It will determine what you achieve
将取得什么成就
for the rest of your life.
而我的责任是确保你们离开这里时
And it's my responsibility to make sure you leave here
已经充分发挥了你们的潜力
having fully developed your potential.
关于你们的举止和个人行为
With regard to your manners and your personal conduct,
我要求只有最高标准
I demand nothing but the highest standards
你们明白吗?-明白 先生
Do you understand? -Yes, sir.
嘿 默里 -嘿 约翰
Hey, Murray? -Hey John?
你好吗?-很好
How you doing? -Aye, good.
我多拿了薯条 -你这幸运的家伙
I got extra chips. -You jammy git.
女土们
Ladies.
那么 在学校第一天过得怎么样?
How's your first day at school, then?
还行
AIll right.
你叫什么名字? -我为什么要告诉你?
What's your name? -Why would I tell you?
你为什么要告诉我?嗯
Why would you tell me? Well.
因为你可能想跟我一起去看电影
Cos you might want to come to the pictures with me.
那你打算怎么付钱呢?
And how are you gonna pay for that, then?
我有一份送报的活儿 我很有钱
I've got a paper round. I'm loaded.
滚开
Get lost.
他是 他很有钱
He is. He's loaded.
好了 威廉 加把劲
Come on now, William. Make an effort.
你午餐吃了什么 约翰?
What did you have for lunch, John?
呃… 薯条
Um... chips.
只有薯条?
Just chips?
嗯 -一天吃两次薯条?
Aye. -That's chips twice in one day?
一天吃两次薯条?
Chips twice in one day?
我们得注意点 不想你长痘痘
We need to keep an eye on that. Don't want you getting spots.
约翰 调味汁 -嗯 对不起 妈妈
John. Sauce. -Hmm. Sorry, Mum.
所以 我今天和比利谈过了
So, uh, I spoke to Billie today.
他那个来自贝里克流浪者队的朋友 你知道的 那个球探
His pal from Berwick Rangers, you know, the scout,
他要过来看你守门
he's coming over to watch you play in goal.
真的?-嗯哼
Serious? -Hm hmm.
那个点球扑救肯定起作用了
That penalty save must've done the trick.
太神奇了
Magic.
我梦到一个勒达般的身体
I dream of a Ledaean body
俯身在渐弱的炉火旁 一个…
bent above a sinking fire, a...
一个她… 讲述的关于严厉斥责
a tale that she... told of a harsh reproof
或琐碎事件的故事
or trivial event..
那将某些童年的日子变成了悲剧
that changed some childish day to tragedy.
讲述似乎…
Uh, told, and it seemed.
讲述 似乎… -约翰 你没事吧?
Told, and it seemed that... -John, you all right?
似乎我们两种天性融合成…
电影精选列表