Wait a minute, John.
恭喜你
You got it!
汤米打电♥话♥来了 你得到工作了
Tommy called. You got the job.
工作?
The job?
你周一开始上班 我的天
You start on Monday. Oh, my God!
干得好 约翰
Well done, John.
真的吗? -是的
Are you serious? -Aye.
你可以的 干得好 戴维森
You deserve it. Well done, Davidson.
不敢相信 面试搞砸了
I can't believe that. It went so bad.
你可以的
You deserve that.
现在你… -天呐 我有工作了
And now you've... -God, I've got a job.
我不想抢你的风头
I don't wanna steal your thunder.
是的 但你会的
Aye, but you will.
克里斯和我今天去医院了
Chris and I went to the hospital today.
你快得癌症死了 你个老混♥蛋♥
You're dying of cancer, you old fucker.
我没有 约翰 嗯… 他们搞错了
I'm not, John. Um... They made a mistake.
不是癌症
It's not cancer.
这叫血…
It's called haema...
血管… 血管瘤
Haemanagi... ngioma.
火腿桑迪 你个贱♥人♥
Ham shandy, you cunt.
是什么 亲爱的?
What is it, love?
血管瘤 你知道 就是个肿块
Haemangioma. You know, it's a lump.
但不管怎样 不是癌症
But anyway, it's not cancer.
它看起来像癌症 但不是
It looks like cancer, but it's not.
过来
Come here.
我爱你 妈妈
I love you, Mum.
我爱你们大家
I love you all!
我真不敢相信 -好了 约翰 给
I can't believe that. -All right, John, here.
去华人超♥市♥ 想买♥♥什么买♥♥什么
Go to the Chinese and get what anyone wants.
吃席 我请客 双喜临门
A banquet. It's my treat, double celebration.
谢谢 再见
Thank you. See you later.
过来小子
Come here.
揍他 揍他妈的
Fucking do him. Fucking do him!
揍他 混♥蛋♥
Fucking do him! I am! Fucker!
你们是谁 他妈的…
Who's this? That fucking...
你个混♥蛋♥ 叫别人荡♥妇♥?
Who you calling a fucking slut now, eh?
去你的
Fuck you!
滚 滚出去
Fucking go, get out of here!
你是个混♥蛋♥ 是吧?
Think you're a fucking tough guy, eh?
记住他妈的警告
Take the fucking warning.
他妈的警告过你了
You've been fucking warned.
约翰 没事了
John, it's all right.
没事了
It's all right.
我是多蒂 我在这儿
Dottie's here. I'm here.
亲爱的
Sweetheart.
我得给你妈妈打个电♥话♥
I'm gonna have to call your mum.
不要 -约翰
No. -John.
不要 -约翰 我必须打
No. -John, I have to.
你只会让她担心 没事的
You'll just worry her. It's fine.
那份工作周一开始
That job starts on Monday.
汤米说你需要多久就休多久 嗯?
Tommy says you're to take as long as you need, hm?
工作给你留着
Job's yours.
它又不会跑 那很好
It's not going anywhere. That's good.
亲爱的 亲爱的 你没事的 你没事的
Oh, love, love. You're all right, you're all right.
来吧 亲爱的 冷静下来
Come on, sweetheart, calm down.
你没事的 嘘
You're all right. Shh.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
没事的
It's all right.
你没事的 嘿?
You're all right, hey?
好了 嘘 好了
Come on. Shh. Come on.
好了
Come on.
我恨透这样了 多蒂
I'm tired of this, Dottie.
我好累
I'm so tired.
我知道你累 亲爱的 会好的
I know you are, love. I know.
那些椅子弄得怎么样了 小子?
How you getting on with those chairs, son?
没问题 汤米
Aye, no bother, Tommy.
哦 天呐
Oh, my God.
你摆得比我能摆的直多了
You've got them straighter than I could ever have got them.
必须摆正 汤姆
Gotta be straight, Tom.
还得数数 必须十把椅子 四排
I gotta count them as well. Gotta be ten chairs, four rows.
必须是偶数 否则就不对
An even number, otherwise it's not right.
是数字让你难受 还是形状?
Is it the numbers that gets to you, or is it the shape?
都有 如果不对劲
Ah, it's all of it. If it's not right
我就会觉得坏事要发生
then I just think bad things are going to happen.
比如什么?
Like what?
有时候我得把手放在开水下面
Well, sometimes I'm putting my hand under boiling water,
必须做四次 否则你就会死
and I've gotta do it four times, otherwise you're going to die.
你说什么? -我知道
Excuse me? -I know.
但是 我做的另一件事
But, like, another thing I do,
这个真的很怪 就是我走在街上
and this is really weird, is I'm walking down the street
看到一个路灯杆 如果它不直
and I see a lamppost, and say it's not straight
或者角度不对
or it's at the wrong angle,
或者颜色不同什么的 我就得亲它
or a different colour or something, I have to kiss it.
你得亲路灯杆? -是的
You have to kiss a lamppost? -Yeah.
你面试时可没告诉我这个
Ah, you never told me that at your interview.
你没问啊 -是啊
You never asked. -Yeah
总是抽搐导致问题吗?
And it's always the tics that cause the problem?
是的 总是抽搐
Aye, yeah, always the tics
你知道我在想什么吗? 告诉你我在想什么
You know what I was thinking? Tell you what I was thinking.
你跟我说的这些
How would you feel about letting people into your head
也跟别人聊过吗
the way you let me into your head?
我做不到 -不 听我说完
Nah, I can't do that. -No, hear me out.
因为我觉得问题不在妥瑞氏症
Cos I don't think Tourette's is the problem.
我觉得问题是我们对妥瑞氏症了解不够
I think the problem is we don't know enough about Tourette's.
所以 如果你不去告知警♥察♥
So, if you don't educate the police
医生和老师们
and the doctors and the teachers,
如果你不去告知他们
if you don't educate them,
什么都不会改变 -那你想让我做什么?
nothing's gonna change. -So what do you want me to do?
走进警♥察♥局叫他们"猪"
Walk into a police station calling them "pigs"
或者走进学校说"我是恋童癖"
or into a school and say, "I'm a paedo"?
是的 他妈的一点没错 明白了吗?
Yes, abso fucking lutely. There, you see?
你看 不是只有你会说脏话
You see? You're not the only one that can swear.
当我内心愤怒时
I swear when I feel strongly about something.
当我激动时
when I feel passionate about something,
我就会说脏话 深有感触
and I feel strongly about this.
你为什么不停下他妈的
Why don't you stop giving a flying fuck
在乎别人怎么看你 去教育他们呢?
about what people think about you and educate them?
你这混♥蛋♥ 你
Ya cunt, you.
看到我刚才做的了吗?那是加强语气
See what I did there? That's emphasis.
我看到了 -你这混♥蛋♥
I saw that. -Ya cunt, you.
继续 -你这混♥蛋♥
Go on. -Ya cunt, you.
我加了一点腿部动作
I put a bit of leg movement in there.
是的 你有个动作 -他妈的混♥蛋♥ 你
Yeah, you got a carabiner. -Fucking cunt, you.
我那天出庭 需要请假
I need that time off, Tom, for the day in court.
知道了 准备的怎么样?
I know, I saw that. You OK about it?
害怕极了
Terrified.
我靠 约翰
Fucking hell, John.
对不起 -约翰
Sorry. -John.
这是剩蛋蛋节
It's Christmas.
说真的 够爽了
Seriously. Jesus Christ almighty.
好了 好吧
Right, OK.
接下来呢?
What's next?
接下来是保护好我的蛋蛋
What's next is keeping my balls protected.
我的当事人现在将提供证词
My client is now going to give evidence.
戴维森先生 请您
Mr Davidson, will you please make your way
到证人席好吗
to the witness box?
戴维森先生 您愿意宣誓吗
Mr Davidson, will you take the oath?
我愿意
I will.
请举起您的右手 跟着我重复
Please raise your right hand, and repeat after me.
我向上帝发誓
电影精选列表