I need you to stay exactly where you are, OK?
好的 别担心
Yeah. No worries.
我杀了他
I killed him.
滚开 约翰 哈哈~
Fuck off, John! Ha ha.
约翰?
John?
喂 戴维森 -什么?
Oi, Davidson! -What?
我带你去吃午饭
I'm taking you for lunch.
什么? -来吧 吃午饭
What? Come on, lunch.
瞎逼逼什么呢
Can't hear you.
这些西红柿是哪儿买♥♥的?
Where'd you get these tomatoes from?
市场 怎么了?
The market. Why?
有点软烂
Bit mushy.
是的 你说得对
Aye, you're not wrong.
你能想象自己住在这里吗 约翰?
Could you imagine yourself living here, John?
什么 这里? -是的
What, here? -Aye.
公♥寓♥里?
In a flat?
是的
Aye.
你知道吗?我们非常爱你 但是…
You know what? We love you to bits, but...
你在那个小房♥间住了五年了 我…
you've been in that box room five years and I...
我觉得开始阻碍你成长了
Well, I think it's starting to stunt your growth.
你需要独♥立♥
You need your independence.
那栋楼里有一套市政公♥寓♥空出来了
There's a council flat come up in that block
而且我约了十分钟后看♥房♥♥
And I've got us an appointment in ten minutes,
如果你有兴趣的话 没有压力
if you're interested. There's no pressure.
我可以住这里
Aye, I could live here.
为什么不呢?
Why not?
太好了
Great.
如果申请成功
If the application was successful,
市政会会来测量潮湿程度
the council would measure the damp.
哦 约翰… -真的 需要做什么都行
Oh, John... -Whatever needs doing, really
看那个 -没有壁炉 多蒂
Look at that. -There's no fireplace, Dottie.
公♥寓♥里不会有壁炉的 亲爱的
Aye, well, there won't be in a flat, love.
不过我可以用水桶
I could use a bucket, though.
当然 还有个小阳台
And, of course, there's a little balcony.
哇 看那个 太棒了
Oh, wow, look at that. Amazing.
我要跳下去
I'm gonna jump.
市政会可以加装防盗栏 我们经常这么做
The council can add security bars. We do that a lot.
那会是个好主意
Aye, that would be a good idea
你觉得呢 约翰?
So what do you think, John?
这是个垃圾地方
It's a shithole!
我喜欢
Aye. I like it.
是吗
Yeah?
好的 我们加油吧
OK, here we go.
谢谢
Thank you.
很高兴带你来 -是吗
Excited to show you it. -Yeah?
这是最后一个箱子
Right, that's the last box.
你确定没事吗 约翰? -别担心
Sure you're all right, John? -No worries.
我去坐电梯 妈 待会儿见 哥们
I'll go get in the lift, Mum. See you soon, man.
谢了 哥们 -好的 所以…
Thanks, pal. -OK. So, um...
还有别的事吗 -没了
you'll be all right then? -Aye.
放心吧 多蒂 走吧
Aye, I'll be fine, Dot. Come on.
家里没有你会很冷清的
It's gonna be quiet at home without you.
知道
I know.
你周日会回来吃饭的 对吧?
And, um, well, you'll come for Sunday lunch, won't you?
我当然会 太好了
Of course I will. Great.
哦 还有 记住
Oh, and, uh, remember,
不许说脏话
no swearing.
回头见 多蒂
See you later, Dot.
我去打个飞机
I'll go for a wank.
瞎逼逼呢 约翰
Fuck off, John.
滚开
Fuck off!
他在对谁大喊大叫? -没人
Who's he shouting at? -No one.
贱♥人♥
Cunt!
你没事吧 哥们?
You all right, mate?
没事 -那你是在骂谁呢?
Aye, no worries. -Who you swearing at, then?
没骂谁 我就是这样 这是一种疾病
No one, it's just what I do. It's a medical condition.
什么? -你住哪儿?
What? -Where do you live?
滚开 多管闲事
Fuck off, nosy.
那是抽动症 你得忽略它们
That was a tic. You just gotta ignore 'em.
你会习惯我的
You'll get used to me.
总之 我最好回去了
Anyway, I better be getting back
这里面有个冷冻千层面正在解冻
Got a frozen lasagne defrosting in here.
你住哪个公♥寓♥?
Which flat's yours then?
你们没事吧?酒吧怎么样?
Oh, are youse all right? How's the bar?
去告诉她 我们告诉她
Fucking tell her. Let's fucking tell her.
你没事吧 哥们? -嗯
You all right, mate? -Aye.
给你带了杯啤酒
Brought you a beer.
谢谢
Thanks.
这些栏杆是干嘛的 ?
What's with the bars?
防止我
Stop me.
跳下去
jumping over the side.
天啊
Jeez.
公♥寓♥不错
It's a nice flat.
不过得花点钱装♥修♥一下
Could do with spending some money on it, though.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
比如买♥♥个超大的电视
Well, get like a big fuck off TV.
一个新沙发
A new sofa.
我买♥♥不起那些 哥们
I can't afford that, pal.
来为我工作吧 -我有工作
Come work for me. -I've got a job.
利用你的空闲时间 来为我工作
In your spare time, come work for me.
不过话说回来… -什么?
But then again... -What?
也许吧 我不知道
Maybe, I don't know.
什么? -嗯…
What? -Well...
你的残疾可能会碍事
Your disability might get in the way.
这他妈不是残疾
It's not a fucking disability.
需要我做什么我都能行 你需要做什么?
I can do whatever you need doing. What do you need?
拿着这个
Take that.
这儿呢
You all right?
在袋子里 -什么?
It's in the bag. -What?
在他妈的袋子里 -哦 好的
It's in the fucking bag. -Oh, right
我也有个这样的包 你知道 我工作用的
I've got a bag like this, you know. I use it for work.
口袋很棒
Really good pockets.
这是那个东西吗?
Is this what I think it is?
给丹尼的吗
Is this for Danny?
瞧瞧
Look at that.
半价海♥洛♥因♥ 滚开
Half price heroin! Fuck off
我在贩毒
I'm selling drugs!
条子 条子
Pigs! Pigs!
条子
Pigs!
没事吧 哥们?
All right, mate?
过来一下 -没事吧 兄弟们?
Come here a minute. -All right, lads?
你们好吗 警官们? -站住别动 过来
How are you doing, officers? -Stop where you are. Come here!
过来
Come here.
你吸食违禁物品了吗?
You been taking illegal substances?
没有 不是那样的 我有 嗯…
No, no, it's nothing like that. I've got, um...
我套头衫里有毒品 我有妥瑞氏症
I've got drugs up my jumper. I've got Tourette's syndrome.
我控制不了说什么 -是这样吗 嗯
I can't help what I say. -Is that right, aye?
让我们看看你的手
Let's see your hands.
把你的手拿出来
Get your hands out of your jumper!
另一只 马上
Other one. Now!
那是什么?
What's that?
那是什么?-可♥卡♥因♥啊 你个二♥逼♥
What is that? -Crack cocaine, you cunt.
半价海♥洛♥因♥ -好了 够了
Half price heroin! -Right, that's enough.
我不知道那是什么
No, I don't even know what it is.
你被拘留了 因为… -滚开
You're being detained under... -Fuck off!
贱♥人♥ 贱♥人♥ -安静
Cunt! Cunt! Cunt! -Quiet!
约翰 你做了什么?
John, what have you done?
我今天在贩毒 滚开
I'm selling drugs today. Fuck off
他刚才说的话
What he just said there.
那给了我们逮捕他的理由
That gave us grounds to arrest him.
那他到底做了什么?
电影精选列表