or people taking photos of you, and whatever.
是的
Yeah.
有时 我醒来时感觉很好
Some mornings, I wake up and I can be feeling great,
然后我就会突然大哭起来
and then I'll just burst out crying.
真的吗
Really?
我做错了什么 要遭这种罪
I just wonder what I did to deserve to be like this.
然后当我试着接近某人时
Then when I try and get close to someone.
我想 谁会想和
I think, who's gonna want to spend their life with someone
会骂人 会朝他们脸上吐口水的人共度一生呢?
who's gonna swear and spit in their face?
是的 这就是我担心的 因为那会很伤人
Yeah, that's what I worry about. Cos that'll hurt, you know.
有时候 就像
See, sometimes, like,
如果我妈妈在做饭
if my mum's making the dinner or something like that, and...
她开着炉子滚烫的
like, she's got the stove on, and it's scalding hot, ike.
我需要把手放上去 是的 是的
Like, I need to put my hand on it. Yeah, yeah.
就像 狠狠地拍上去
Not even.. Like, proper smack it.
那是強迫症 我也那样
That's compulsion. I do that as well
真的吗? -是的 我可以借你一本书
Really? -Yeah. I can lend you a book.
好的 我不知道你有没有这种感受
Yeah. I don't know, like, I.. I don't know if you get it,
你必须去做 你无法逃避
you have to do it, you cannot walk away from it.
完全明白你的意思 我必须亲吻路灯杆
I know exactly what you mean. I have to kiss the lamppost.
我不那样
I don't do that.
我♥干♥信箱
I shag letter boxes.
我也不那样做
Don't do that either.
好啦 好的 我要回去工作了
Right, well, I better be getting back to work.
对你有帮助吗? -你帮了我很多
Has this helped or not? Yeah, no, massively.
就像 你更理解它…
Like, you understand it more than...
比专家更理解
like, the specialists do.
如果你想聊天 我可以在Facebook上找我
Good. Well, I'm on Facebook if you want a chat.
你做的很好
Yeah. You're good at this.
等你♥爸♥看到我的账单再说
Wait till your dad sees my bill.
我喜欢你脖子上那个蓝色的咬胶
I like that blue bite piece around your neck.
它像个…
Oh, it's like a...
你觉得快要抽动的时候就咬它
Like, you bite it whenever you think you're gonna tic.
我有一个
I've got one.
是吗?但这个更好
Yeah? This is better, though
去吧
Go on, then.
去看汤米 去吧 去吧
Go see Tommy. Go on, then. Go see him.
还好吧 洛特
All right, Trotter?
聊点什么呢
What can I tell you?
猜猜今天在社区中心发生了什么
Up the community centre today, guess what happened.
厕所隔间的防水层又漏水了
That lead flashing on the toilet block started leaking, again.
我让他们免费修理
I've told them they can come back down and fix it for free.
我不会付钱的
We're not paying.
前几天遇到一对夫妇
Met a couple the other day.
他们带女儿来见我
They brought their daughter to see me.
二十四岁 年轻女士
Twenty four, young lady.
她有点抽动
She's got tics.
我是她遇到的第一个患有妥瑞氏症的人
And I was the first person she'd ever met who has Tourette's.
你能相信吗?
Can you believe that?
你总是说 我应该为我们这样的人多做点事
You always said I should do more to help people like me,
帮助孩子们
kids and stuff.
我在考虑 特洛特
And I'm having a think, Trotter.
我有这个想法
I'm having a think.
来吧 蒂莉
Come on then, Tilly.
来吧 姑娘
Come on then, girl.
来吧 欢迎各位
In there. Come on, guys.
露西 很高兴见到你 你还好吗
Good to see you, Lucy. You OK?
很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你
It's nice to see you. -Nice to see you, too.
拿到这边来
Bring it over here.
艾莉森 是约翰吗? -艾莉森 是的
Alison. Is it John? -Alison. Yeah.
他从伯明翰开始就一直在尖叫
He's been screaming since Birmingham.
滚开 你这个混♥蛋♥ -我们带他进去安顿好
Fuck off, you wanker! -Let's get him in and settled.
別管我
Ignore me.
砰
Pop!
欢迎大家的到来
I just wanted to welcome you all here.
你是我爸爸吗?
Are you my real dad?
这是我们第一次举办妥瑞氏症周末活动
This is the first Tourette's weekend we're doing, so.
你们中的一些人是第一次
some of you are meeting people
见到患有妥瑞氏症的人 这没关系
with Tourette's for the first time, and that's OK.
滚开 -嘿 哥们 你还好吗
Fuck off! -Hello, pal, you OK?
滚开 -约翰
Fuck off. -John.
我能问问是什么让你有这个想法
Can I ask what made you think this was a good idea?
我只是想说… -我能摸摸你的阴♥茎♥吗?
I just wanted to say... -Can I touch your penis?
今天 今天 这里是你们的主场
Today, today, you are the majority,
可以肆无忌惮
and you're not the minority.
我叫格雷格
So, my name's Greg,
和你们一样 我患有妥瑞氏症
and, just like you guys, I have Tourette's.
我只是想向你们展示
I just wanna show you a couple of things
我在打鼓时做的一些事情
that I do, on the drums,
给你们一些技巧和小窍门
to help give you a couple of tips and tricks
来减少你们的抽动
to reduce your tics.
这次活动定位为一个
This is billed as a weekend
为妥瑞氏症患者
for those living with Tourette's,
举办的周末活动 包括你们和孩子
but that's you as well as your kids.
你们不是超人
Look, you're not superhuman.
与这种疾病共存真的非常困难
This stuff is really difficult to live with, and..
它很可能拆散我们的家庭 父母
it most likely split up my own family, my mum and dad.
所以… 你们需要互相照顾
So... you need to look after each other.
你们能分成小组吗?
Could you split yourselves off into groups?
我会给每个小组一台相机
And I'm gonna give each group a camera.
把手指放在鼓棒上 大约三分之一处
Put your finger on the drumstick, about a third.
滚出教室去
Get the fuck out of the classroom!
我要揍死你个王八蛋
I'll fucking punch your cunt in.
我们都可以开始发挥创意 发掘那一面
We can all start getting creative and tap into that side.
屋子里有个同性恋男人
Homosexual man in the house.
你是如何处理人际关系的?
How do you manage with relationships?
我个人吗?
Personally?
对我来说 这一直是个相当大的挑战 但是…
For me, that has been quite a challenge, but...
作为父母 你们会希望
you know, as parents, you're going to want
你们的孩子找到伴侣并安定下来
your kids to find a partner and settle down,
这很自然
that's only natural.
但这都归结于教育
But it all goes back to education.
问题不在于妥瑞氏症本身
The problem is not Tourette's,
问题在于人们对妥瑞氏症了解不够
the problem is that people don't know enough about Tourette's
这些孩子越早被接纳
The sooner these kids are accepted,
越早被理解
the sooner they're understood,
他们就能尽快走出去 过上完全正常的生活
the sooner they can go on and lead a completely normal life.
趴下 把口袋里的东西掏出来
Get down! Empty your pockets!
干得好 戴维森
Well done, Davidson.
干得好 多蒂
Aye, well done, Dottie.
哦 天呐 你看到了吗?
Oh! Jesus Christ, you see that?
轰油门 刹车
Go on then! Stay.
轰油门 刹车
Go on then! Stay.
来吧 蒂莉
Come on, Tilly
来吧 蒂莉 -站住别动
Come on, Tilly. -Stop where you are.
把手放在头上
Put your hands on your head.
我没做错任何事 老兄
Haven't done anything wrong, pal.
站住别动 戴维森
Stop where you are, Davidson.
他妈的 怎么回事?
Fuck's sakes. What is it?
你不记得我了吗?
Do you not remember me?
不记得
No.
你没做错任何事
You've done nothing wrong.
是麦卡伦
It's MacCullen.
是的 麦卡伦
Aye, MacCullen.
你好吗? -我很好
How are you? -I'm good.
你这个秃头混♥蛋♥ 妈的 对不起
You bald wanker. Fuck's sakes. Sorry.
我第一次见到约翰时 还是加拉希尔斯的一个年轻警员
I first met John when I was a young PC in Galashiels.
那时他还是个年轻人 90后
He was a young man, it was the early '90s,
当时很少有人知道妥瑞氏症是什么
and, uh, very few people knew what Tourette's was.
警方没有很好地对待他
Now, the police force did not serve him well at that time.
我没有很好地对待他
电影精选列表