So what has he actually done?
当时带了一个包裹
He was carrying a package
他说那是可♥卡♥因♥
which he claimed was crack cocaine.
那是可♥卡♥因♥吗? -不是
And was it crack cocaine? -No.
那是一袋糖
It was a bag of sugar.
但下次 他们就会信任你 给你真货了
But next time, they'll trust you with the real thing.
你不能因为下次可能发生的事情逮捕他
You can't arrest him for what might happen the next time.
他不应该被关起来
Look, he should not be locked up.
他控制不了自己说什么 他有妥瑞氏症
He cannae help what he says. He has Tourette's syndrome.
他有态度问题 他就是有
He has an attitude problem, is what he has.
多蒂的逼里有毒品
Dottie's got drugs in her pussy.
好了 他可以走了吗?
Right, is he free to go?
是的 -好的 戴维森 走吧
Yeah. -OK. Davidson, come on.
回你的家吧 我得盯着你
Let's get you home where I can keep an eye on you.
哈哈~ 对不起
Ha ha! Sorry.
我有时候真想杀了你
I could kill you sometimes.
多蒂 喝杯好茶
There you go, Dot. Nice cup of tea.
"多蒂的逼里有毒品"
"Dottie's got drugs in her pussy.
对不起
Aye, sorry about that.
对不起
I'm sorry.
住居民区对你不好
That estate was a bad idea.
你在读什么? -一本关于妥瑞氏症的书
What are you reading? -A book on Tourette's.
我觉得你应该读读 你知道吗 事实上
I think you should read it. You know, in fact,
我们都应该多读资料
we should both read whatever we can get our hands on.
多学习
Learn as much as we can.
你觉得呢?
What do you think?
是的 是的
Aye. Aye.
好主意
Good idea.
我今天要被解雇了
I'm being sacked today.
进来
Come in.
没事吧 哥们? -约翰 是的 坐
All right, pal? -Aye, John. Yeah. Sit down.
这里他妈的像桑拿房♥一样 你个贱♥人♥
It's like a fucking sauna in here, you cunt.
你想我开窗吗? -不 不不不 那只是抽动
You want me to open a window? No, no, no. It was just a tic.
我不觉得你是个贱♥人♥或什么的
I don't think you're a cunt or anything.
约翰 你肯定很清楚
John, you'll be more than aware that
我们一直在找一名全职的
we've been looking for a fulltime..
对不起 -没问题
Sorry. -Ah, no problem.
一名全职管♥理♥员♥ 是的 你们找到了吗?
A full time caretaker, yeah. Have you found someone?
没人比我好
No one's as good as me.
那是抽动
That was a tic.
不 那不是抽动 约翰 -是 是的 是抽动
No, it wasn't a tic, John. -Aye, it was. It was a tic.
那是预感
It was a premonition.
约翰 确实没人比你更好 这是事实
John, there isn't anyone as good as you, that is a fact.
所以这就是为什么我们想给你
And that's why we would like to offer you
这个管♥理♥员♥的职位 永久性的
the position of caretaker, permanently.
考虑一下 如果你接受
Think about it. You realise that if you were to accept,
我们非常希望你接受
which we dearly hope you will,
这个职位是提供住宿的
the position comes with accommodation.
不算豪华 但很舒适
It's not exactly a palace, but it's comfortable.
好的 那么 嗯… -恭喜
All right, well, um... -Congratulations.
谢谢你 谢谢你 我不会让你失望的
Aye. Thank you. Thank you. I won't let you down.
你能胜任 这是你应得的
You definitely won't, no. You've earned it.
好的 好的 我去忙了
Right, well, uh... I'd better be getting on.
有些椅子要摆 有些事情要做
Got some chairs to set up and things to do.
好的 谢谢你 约翰
Lovely. Thank you, John.
听听这个
Listen to that.
寂静
Silence.
好吧 -对不起
Oop, well. -Sorry.
精致的小房♥子 约翰
Oh, it's a lovely wee house, John.
嗯? -嗯
Hmm? -Hmm.
汤米以前很喜欢这里 -是的
Tommy loved it here. -Aye, he did.
这正是你需要的
It's just what you need.
也许我可以养只像罗茜那样的小狗
Maybe I could get a wee dog like Rosie.
看那 那只乌鸦 那是汤米
Hey, and look at that. That crow there, that is Tommy.
别傻了 -那个 我的朋友 是个征兆
Don't be stupid. -That, my friend, is a sign.
什么?不 是真的 -那不是征兆
What? No, it's true. -It's not a sign.
就像灵魂动物 你懂我的意思吗
Like a spirit animal, you know what I mean?
你好吗 汤米? -你好吗 汤姆
How you doing, Tommy? -All right, Tom?
看?他没动
See? He's not moving.
滚开 谁啊?
Fuck off! Hello?
你是约翰吗? -是的 抱歉
Are you John? -Aye. Sorry about that.
我们从医院拿到了你的联♥系♥方式
We got your details from the hospital.
他们说你可能帮得上忙
They said you might be able to help.
医生和专家们 他们谈论妥瑞氏症
Doctors and specialists, they talk about Tourette's,
但他们没有亲身经历过
but they haven't experienced it.
她从没遇到过其他有这病的人
She's never met anyone else who has it.
露西 你能下车吗 拜托?
Lucy, could you step outside the car, please?
滚开
Fuck off!
约翰和我们在一起
We've got John with us.
好吧 开门
OK, open up.
滚开 你个恋童癖 我是未成年人
Just fuck off, you paedo. I'm a minor.
你为什么要那样做?
What are you doing that for?
防止我扇你耳光
Stop me giving you a smack in the face.
我不想搭理你 -没事
I'm not talking to you. -Ah, no worries.
说实话 能翘班休息几分钟挺好的
To be honest, it's nice to have a few minutes off work.
兼♥职♥妓♥女♥
Part time slag!
我今天射在水母上了 -你个大屌♥
I spunked on a jellyfish today. -You're a wanker.
罗迪有小鸡鸡 -滚开
Roddy's got a little cock. -Fuck off.
我有一只大兔子 -去你♥妈♥的♥
I've got a big fucking rabbit. -I shagged your mum.
去你的 二♥逼♥
Fuck you. Cunt.
你♥爸♥浪费了精♥子♥ -你♥爸♥是个二♥逼♥
Your dad wasted sperm. -Your dad's a cunt.
我爸是恋童癖 -我是恋童癖
My dad's a paedophile. I'm a paedo.
我是恋童癖的头儿
I'm the leader of the paedos.
我强♥奸♥了一个女孩
I raped a girl.
你在性犯罪者名单上
You're on the offenders list.
我是个混♥蛋♥ -我爸干了你♥爸♥
I'm a fucker. -My dad shagged your dad.
我爸是只水母
My dad's a fucking jellyfish.
我妈是处♥女♥ -要我进去吗
My mum's a virgin. -Shall I go in?
也许不用 -你是个松弛的二♥逼♥
Maybe not. -You're a flabby cunt.
我妈是牧师 -你是牧师 你个二♥逼♥
My mum's a priest. -You're a priest, you cunt.
你个怂包
You're a wank stain.
你没事吧 哥们? -嗯
You all right, pal? -Aye.
她叫什么名字? -蒂莉
What's her name? -Tilly.
或者我们叫她蒂莉·莉莉
Or we call her Tilly Lilly.
你喜欢狗吗? -喜欢
Do you like dogs? -Yeah.
我想要 但我爸说太麻烦
I want one, but dad says they're too much hassle.
确实麻烦
They are, trust me.
但她理解发生在我身上的事 我觉得 -是的
But she helps me understand what's going on with me, I think. -Yeah.
你好
Hello.
滚开
Ah, fuck off!
你还好吗
Are you OK?
我只是需要在车里先发泄完
Yeah, I think I just had to get it out in the car earlier.
像蓄势待发一样 -是的
Like, when it all builds up. -Yeah.
那你很擅长抑制你的抽动吗?
You're pretty good at suppressing your tics then?
有时候只是 就像
Sometimes it just, like,
取决于一天过得怎么样 你知道吗
depends on how the day's going, you know?
医院时不时会送人来找我
The hospital send people to me every now and again.
但是 说实话 我不太确定我帮了他们多少
But, to be honest, I'm not really sure how much I help 'em.
我以为你是专家呢 听我爸说的
I thought you were a specialist, the way my dad was going on.
不 不 我不是专家 但我读过一些
No, no. I'm not a specialist, but I've read a bit.
是的
Yeah.
你是我遇到的第一个有妥瑞氏症的人
You're the first person I've met with Tourette's.
这有帮助吗
Does it help?
有个屌♥用啊 你个混♥蛋♥
Not at all, you wanker.
不是的 我觉得有
Um, no, yeah, I'd say so.
就像 你更理解它…
Like, you understand it better than...
很好
Good.
你被欺负过吗?
Did you get bullied or anything?
是的 我上学的时候 但是…
Oh, aye, yeah, when I was at school, yeah, but..
现在更多的是被嘲笑 或被戏弄
now it's more about being laughed at, or teased,
或者人们给你拍照 诸如此类
电影精选列表