我说,你别再胡说八道了!
-You're gone! -Fuck you, Kevin!
-你就这样走了! -去你♥妈♥的♥,凯文!
That's the worst pain I've ever felt in my life,is losing her.
失去她,是我这辈子,最痛苦的事。
Absolutely pain that you wouldn't believe.
让你难以置信的痛苦。
'Cause I loved her.
因为我爱她。
(歌♥名《北加州的某地》)
I been walking, oh, oh
我沿着这条孤独的路,哦,哦
(歌♥名《北加州的某地》)
Down this lonely road
一直走着
Trying to find my way, mmm
试图找寻我的路,嗯
Find my way back home
我回家的路
Sleepless nights, yeah
夜深人静时,是的
Cryin' 'bout my bare side
我赤♥裸♥着身躯哭泣
Oh, trying to get my mind
哦,我试图找到我的理智
Off of your love, mmm
在失去你的爱时,嗯
Sweet baby, take me back
亲爱的恋人,带我回去吧
Oh, take me back
哦,带我回去
To the good times
我的心属于
Where my heart belongs
那些美好的年代
Oh, on the open road
在平坦的大路上
Night can be so cold on this journey
旅途中的夜晚更加清冷
Going up this open road
走在这平坦大路上
(劫机事件的三天之前)
[music fades]
[音乐淡出]
[Rodney] So I got back to Federal Way in Washington.
所以我回到了华盛顿州的费德勒威。
(华盛顿州的西雅图,劫机事件的两天之前)
I was not very right in the mind at the time.
我当时脑子都乱了。
(华盛顿州的西雅图,劫机事件的两天之前)
She knew I was looking for her.
她知道我在找她。
They didn't do a damn thing in those days with somebody stealin' your kid.
在那些日子里,有人什么都没做,就偷走了你的孩子。
So, be honest.
所以,说实话。
How'd you like the movie?
你觉得这部电影,怎么样?
Well,Eastwood was dreamy and I like a little violence.
伊斯特伍德演得很轻柔,我还是喜欢他带点儿暴♥力♥。
The baby doesn't really like the violence.
孩子不太喜欢暴♥力♥。
[Wayne] Oh, honey.You seem cold.
[韦恩]哦。亲爱的。你看起来很冷。
And about the violence.
说到暴♥力♥。
Just like Dirty Harry,
就像“肮脏哈里”,
I'm gonna keep you. .
我要永远
and this baby safe forever.
保护你...和这孩子。
Don't you worry.
你不用担心。
I love you, Wayne Shannon.
我爱你,韦恩.香农。
[Wayne] I love you,Romana Lisa Capps.
[韦恩]我爱你,罗曼娜·丽莎·卡普斯。
Wayne Shannon,you're a dead man.
韦恩.香农,你死定了。
They tried to talk to me,my cousins and stuff,and I just couldn't take it.
他们试着和我,我的堂兄弟们谈谈,我就是受不了。
I was just. . madly in love with this woman.
我只是…疯狂地爱上了这个女人。
Had a baby by her.
和她要生的孩子。
And, uh, we split up.
然后我们就分开了。
His, uh,wife at the time had left him
他当时的妻子离开了他
and then had actually stated that the child that they had together,
然后断然地说他们生的孩子,
or that he assumed they had together,probably wasn't his.
或者说他以为,他们生的孩子,可能不是他的。
And I think that at that time,he. . he lost his mind,the wheels came off at that point.
我想在那个时候,他。他失去了理智,车轮在那一刻,掉了下来。
-[young Rodney snorts] -[Marty] Hey, I couldn't find
-[年轻的罗德尼哼了一声] -[马蒂]嘿,我找不到
(华盛顿州的费德勒威,劫机两天前)
your car, man. .Holy shit.
你的汽车,哥们...真该死。
(华盛顿州的费德勒威,劫机两天前)
-[young Rodney coughs] -You all right, man?
-[年轻的罗德咳嗽声] -[马蒂]你还好吗?哥们?
[young Rodney] Oh. . yeah.
[年轻的罗德尼] 哦...是的。
What the fuck's goin' on?
到底是怎么回事?
[young Rodney]Well, Romana came down.
[年轻的罗德尼]罗曼娜去找过我了。
And, uh,she's leavin' me.
还有,她离开了我。
Sneaking around with Wayne Shannon.
和韦恩·香农鬼混了。
Yeah.
是的。
[exhales] So. . [chuckles]
[呼气声]所以… [笑声]
I have devised a plan and with your help it's gonna work and I'll get her back.
我想出了一个计划,在你的帮助下会成功的,我会把她找回来的。
Honestly. Let it go.
说真的,让她去吧。
I've never heard of a broad changing her mind after stepping out with a new man.
我从来没听说过,女人跟新男人约会后,会改变主意的。
[snorting]
[嗅吸声]
[Marty] Maybe you're hitting that shit too hard, man.
[马蒂]也许你被打击得太狠了,伙计。
Oh, wow.
哦,哇。
Says my drug dealer.
卖♥♥我毒品的人说的。
What, overnight you grew a conscience?
怎么,一夜之间你就有良心了?
Huh? You grew a fuckin' pair of balls?
嗯? 你♥他♥妈♥长了一对蛋蛋了吗?
Fuck you, Marty.Get down here.
去你♥妈♥的♥,马蒂。给我坐下来。
-Have some of this with me.-I'm good.
-和我一起吸点儿吧。 -我很好。
[young Rodney]Oh, you're good? Yeah.
[年轻罗德尼]哦,你很好?是的。
You know,I fuckin' had your back through it all. -[Rodney mumbles]
你知道吗,我一直支持着你。 —[罗德尼喃喃而语]
I've fuckin'been there for you.
我一直陪在你身边。
But I'm not fuckin' doin' this shit and I'm not goin' down this fuckin' road with you.
但我他妈不会这么做,我也不会跟你,走这条该死的路。
What fuckin' road?
什么路?
This fuckin' road with me and the woman I love,Romana?
跟我和我爱的女人罗曼娜一起,走这条该死的路?
It's not fuckin' about Romana!
这事和罗曼娜无关!
It's never been about Romana,it's about these fuckin' drugs.
根本不是罗曼娜的事,是这些该死的毒品。
That are killing you!
它们在杀了你!
And I'm not gonna be here to see that.
我不会在这,亲眼看到的。
You're not there for much, are you, Marty?
你当时不在那里,对吧?马蒂?
Chicken shit.
胆小鬼。
Your chicken shit ideas,and you're a chicken shit lackey.
胆小的念头,你就是一个胆小鬼。
So, by all means, go fuck off.
所以,无论如何,你滚吧。
Out the front door.And go home.
走前门。回家去。
All right.
好吧。
Call me if you need me.
需要我时,打电♥话♥。
You know where the fuck I am.Been there the last 20 years.
你♥他♥妈♥知道我在哪。在那里呆了20年。
-Uh-huh. Mmm. -For you.
-呃嗯。 -为了你。
See you at Thanksgiving, asshole!
感恩节见,混♥蛋♥!
[door slams shut]
[门砰的一声关上]
[snorting & coughing]
[嗅吸咳嗽声]
[Marty]After the Romana split,
[马蒂]在和罗曼娜分手后,
I'd never seen him like that.
我再没见过他。
He. . he wasn't Rodney anymore.
他...他不再是罗德尼了。
He wasn't the Rodney I know.
他不是那个,我认识的罗德尼了。
And that dude's the craziest guy,so to be at that point, for me,I didn't even know how to have his back.
那家伙是最疯狂的人,所以在那个时候,对我来说,我甚至不知道,如何帮助他。
I didn't know how to support him.
我不知道如何支持他。
So, at that moment in time. .
所以,在那个时刻…
Rodney could've done anything.
罗德尼什么都做得出来。
Anything was possible.
一切皆有可能。
[ominous music plays]
[不祥的音乐响起]
[Rodney] I was up for four days on criss-cross speed.
[罗德尼]我用“双效致幻剂”熬了四天。
Uh, had suicidal, uh, tendencies,
有了自杀的倾向,
I had the suitcase with the flares, like, dynamite.
我的手提箱里有照明弹,就像炸♥药♥一样。
I was gonna force her to go with me,no matter which way you look at it.
我本想逼她跟我一起去的,不管你怎么想。
鈾?
[interviewer] What were you wearing that day?
[采访者]那天,你穿的什么?
(1971年十一月24日)
[Rodney]I wore a sports jacket,
[罗德尼]我穿了一件运动上衣,
penny loafers, black tie,
廉价的休闲皮鞋,打了条黑领带,
a tie clasp with a round stone in it.
领带夹上镶有一颗圆形宝石。
[interviewer]Why were you wearing a suit?
[采访者]为什么你要穿西装?
[Rodney]I wanted to impress my, uh, wife when I picked her up.
[罗德尼]我想在接我妻子时,给她留下好印象。
I drove over to her mother's house and asked her where she was at and she said that she just left in her Javelin
我开车去了她母亲家,问她在哪里,她说,她刚开着她的标枪牌轿车,离开了,
(劫机日,上午10:00)
to go down to Portland at the mall
去了波特兰的商场
and I figured, well, I'd just go ahead try to catch her at the mall so I could talk to her and,
我想,好吧,我就去商场找她,这样我就可以和她谈谈了,
(俄勒冈州波特兰)
uh, drove from Seattle Federal Way to. . to Portland.
所以,我开车从费德勒威来到波特兰。
I parked my car in the loop.
我把车停在“环形路”里。
[interviewer] So, you're saying that you were suicidal, so you went to go take her hostage?
[采访者]你是说你想自杀,所以你就去抓她做人♥质♥?
[Rodney] Yes, I did. I was gonna do it.
[罗德尼]是的,我本来打算这么做的。
[interviewer] And that was a very serious thought in your mind?-[Rodney] Yes.
[采访者]这是你当时很认真的想法吗? -[罗德尼]是的。
[Rodney] I took a taxi from there to the mall.
[罗德尼]我从那里打车去了商场。
Jameson Beach mall,and step on it already.
去詹姆森海滩购物中心,请快点儿。
[Rodney] But she wasn't there, missed her by 20 minutes.
[罗德尼]但是她不在那里,比她离开,晚了20分钟。
Plan B was to get ahead of her, so I'd take an airplane back.
B计划是赶在她前面,所以我打算乘飞机回去。
Right away I was worried, I just left the car, took a cab from the air. .
我马上就担心了,我刚下了车,从那里有叫了一辆出租车...
from there, the mall,to the airport.
从那个商场赶到机场。
Got to the airport, I asked him how much
到了机场,我问他坐长途汽车
it'd be to ride coach to Seattle and they said $20.
去西雅图市区要多少钱,他们说20美元。
电影精选列表