你今天吃维他命了吗,马蒂?
-[Marty] Everyday.-Good. [laughs]
-[马蒂]每天都吃。 -那就好。[笑了]
Doesn't get much better than this, buddy.
没有比这更好的了,伙计。
-[young Rodney sighs] -Look at this!
-[年轻罗德尼叹了口气] -看这个!
[young Rodney] Normally, on any given day,Marty,I'd agree with you.
[年轻罗德尼]通常,在任何一天,马蒂,我会同意你的看法。
But today is not a normal day, my friend.
但今天不是平常的一天,朋友。
I got some good news.
我有个好消息。
-[Marty] What? -You're gonna be an uncle.
-[马蒂]什么? -你要当叔叔了。
I. . I'm gonna get adopted?
我...我被收养了?
No, Marty.
不,马蒂。
I'm gonna be a father!
我要当爸爸了!
With Romana?
和罗曼娜?
No, with your mother. .yes, with Romana!
不,和你妈妈... 是的,和罗曼娜!
-Romana Lisa Capps!-Rod, man! Look at you!
-罗曼娜.丽莎.卡普斯! -罗德,哥们!看看你!
-We're having a family! -[Marty] Oh!
-我们要成家了! —[马蒂]哦!
-Man!-[young Rodney laughs]
-哥们! -[年轻的罗德尼笑声]
The new man Rodney Bonnifield family man.
邦尼菲尔德家族要添丁了。
-Yes!-[sighs] I'll take that.
-是的! -[叹口气]我会接受的。
-A new man.-[young Rodney laughs]
-一个新人。 -[年轻罗德尼笑了]
[Marty] So what's next for the family man?
[马蒂]那么居家男人的下一步是什么?
[young Rodney] Well,I gotta clean up my act.
[年轻的罗德尼]好吧,我得改改我的行为。
I can't be doin'what I've been doing up here and Washington's pretty much tapped out.
我不能在这里,做我一直在做的事,而且华盛顿州的生意也接近枯竭了。
So, I'm gonna be working down in California for a little bit.
所以我要去加州工作一段时间。
[Rodney] The Boins was lettin' everybody go.
[罗德尼]利润让大家都离开了这里。
(1971年10月20日)
No jobs here, so we went down there, worked at Carol's Cabinets.
这里没有工作,所以我们去了那里,在卡罗尔的橱柜店工作。
(1971年10月20日)
And it's hard to call it home
很难称之为家
(1971年10月20日)
When it's raining all day long
当你在整天下雨的时候
And you know it's all been done
你知道一切都已完蛋了
And you can't get you no sun
这里整天都阳光普照
No, no, see, I got bigger plans
不,不,我有更大的计划
Something to hold in my hands. .
我要掌握我自己的命运...
You here for castle tickets?
你是来买♥♥城♥堡♥票的吗?
If you're selling magic I'm buying.
如果你卖♥♥魔法,我就买♥♥。
Going where the sun shines
到哪里都阳光普照
What is this?
这是什么?
This is magic that's gonna send your ass over the fuckin' moon.
这是魔法,它能让你屁♥股♥爽到月亮上去。
-How much? -For you?
-多少钱? -你吗?
-$100. -100 bucks?
-100美元。 -100块?
I can get this much back up in Seattle for $40!
我在西雅图,花40美元就能买♥♥到这么多!
Look around, does it look like we're in Seattle?
看看周围,我们看起来像在西雅图吗?
You got palm trees in fuckin' Seattle?
西雅图有棕榈树吗?
Does Marlon Brando live in Seattle?
马龙·白兰度住在西雅图吗?
100 bucks.
就100块。
Take it or beat it.
不买♥♥就滚。
That's all I got-
这是我所有的...
Hey! Where's a guy go to have a good time around here?
嘿!在这附近,男人能去哪里找乐子?
Excuse me, do I know you?
对不起,我认识你吗?
Where the sunshine gon' get me high
哪里的阳光能让我兴奋
[exhales audibly]
[大声地叹气]
I'm goin' where the sunshine gon' get me high
我要去阳光会让我兴奋的地方
[exhales audibly]
[大声地叹气]
[Romana] He started just doin' a lot of drugs and. . and drinking a lot and, uh, would disappear for days on end and. .
[罗曼娜]他开始大量嗑药,然后…喝了很多酒,会连续消失好几天,而且...
I'm. . I'm not gonna raise my kid how my parents raised me.
我。。我不会像我父母养我那样,养我的孩子。
(罗曼娜.丽莎.卡普斯,前妻)
[phone ringing]
[电♥话♥铃♥声♥]
[Romana] Ooh.
[罗曼]噢。
[ringing continues]
[铃♥声♥继续]
-Hello?-[young Rodney] Hi!
-你好? -[年轻罗德尼]嗨!
I'm calling for the most gorgeous woman in the entire world.
我在找世界上最漂亮的女人。
Is that one of your brother's pick up lines?
这是你们哥几个,搭讪的台词吗?
[Young Rodney] Ouch, Romana.
[年轻的罗德尼]哦,罗曼娜。
I'd say we're well beyond that.
我得说,我们比这要肉麻。
I mean,I thought we were,but someone doesn't know how to pick up the phone.
我是说,我以为我们在一起,但有人不知道怎么接电♥话♥。
[Young Rodney] I'm here working for you, babe.
[年轻的罗德尼]我在为你干活,宝贝。
For the both of you.
为了你们两个人。
-How's little Rod?-[Ramona] He's kicking.
-小罗德怎么样了? -[罗曼娜]他在踢我。
I cannot wait to feel that.
我忍♥不住也想感受一下。
I'm so excited for you to get here.
你能来,我太兴奋了。
I just know that this kid is gonna have your eyes and,Lord willing,he doesn't have my ears,and I think he'll be okay.
我只想让这孩子眼睛会像你,上帝保佑,他的耳朵像不像我都没关系。
-Hm.-[Young Rodney] But seriously.
-嗯。 -[年轻罗德尼]但说真的。
Being in your arms again will be absolute Heaven and I sure cannot wait.
再次投入你的怀抱,绝对是天堂,我等不及了。
Oh. Now?
哦。现在呢?
Now you miss me?
现在你想我吗?
Come on, babe. What do you want from me?
来吧,宝贝。你想从我这里得到什么?
I'm just trying to do right by ya.
我只是想为你做,正确的事。
[Ramona]It's late, Rod.
[罗曼娜]太晚了,罗德。
I need to go.
我要挂了。
I have an early flight tomorrow.
我明天要搭早班飞机。
Love you.
爱你。
[phone clicks]
[电♥话♥挂断声]
You all right?
你没事吧?
Yeah.
是的。
It's about time you let him know.
是时候,让他知道了。
-I know.-He needs to know.
-我知道。 -他需要知道。
When things started getting fucked up with Rodney and I, uh,he heard from my brother
当罗德尼和我的关系,开始变糟的时候,他从我在机械店的哥哥
at the mechanic shop and started coming around more
那里听说了,开始经常来找我,
and maybe the truth is that. .
也许事实是…
(1971年十一月19日)
I didn't know for a while,but I had a suspicion that it was actually Wayne Shannon's.
有一段时间我不知道,但我怀疑,那其实是韦恩·香农的。
(1971年十一月19日)
Hey!
嘿!
-You're here! -Hi, Rod.
-你来了! -嗨,罗德。
I can't stay long.
我不能呆太久。
What're you talking about,you just got into town.
你说什么呢,你刚到镇上。
Yeah, I wanted to talk to you in person.
是的,我想和你当面谈谈。
Do you wanna have a seat?
你能坐下谈吗?
-Yeah. . -Okay.
-是的... -那好。
-[Romana] Chat? -Yeah. Sure, what. .
-[罗曼娜]开始谈? -是的。当然可以...
What's up, babe?
怎么啦?宝贝?
You're always drinking God knows how much,staying out 'til the wee hours of the morning,barely remembering to call me.
你总是不知道喝了多少,在外面呆到凌晨,几乎不记得给我打电♥话♥。
I am pregnant, Rod.
我怀孕了,罗德。
I know you're pregnant.
我知道你怀孕了。
And that's why I'm down here trying to earn a living for us.
所以我才来这里,努力为我们谋生。
[Romana] Yeah, and drink half of it away while you're at it?
[罗曼娜]是啊,挣的钱,喝掉了一半?
We are not in love, Rod.We got married for the baby.
我们没有相爱,罗德。我们是为了孩子,才结婚的。
-[young Rodney] Romana. .-And I'll be damned
-[年轻罗德尼]罗曼娜... -如果我因为怀孕
if I spend the rest of my life unhappy just because I got pregnant.
而不快乐地度过余生,那我还不如死了。
Oh, hon, I'm trying to do the right thing here.
亲爱的,我只是想做正确的事。
I made an honest woman out of you.
我把你变成了一个诚实的女人。
Yes, I got you pregnant,but you're down here and we're gonna be a family together.
是的,我让你怀孕了,但你在这里,我们会成为一家人。
I don't even know if it's yours, Rod.
我都不知道,孩子是不是你的,罗德。
[young Rodney] Oh.
[年轻的罗德尼] 哦。
[sighs] Okay.
[叹气声]好吧。
I know what this is about.This is about Wayne Shannon.
我知道这是怎么回事。这事和韦恩·香农有关。
You're fucking Wayne Shannon.
你和韦恩.香农在偷♥情♥。
[Romana]It's none of your business.
[罗曼娜]这不关你的事。
I think it is my business!
我认为,这关我的事!
-It's about us! -There is no us!
-这是我们的事! -这里没有“我们”!
I am done, Rod. I am done.
我就做了,罗德。我已经做了。
-Do you hear that? -Romana,
-你听清了吗?-罗曼娜,
I moved my ass all the way to LA for this.
我大老远跑到洛杉矶,就是为了这个。
For you.
为了你。
For the goddamn baby.
为了这个孩子。
And this is what you do?
这就是你所做的?
[Rodney] She thought she could talk to me about having sex with a guy.
[罗曼娜]她认为,她可以和我谈谈,和一个男人做♥爱♥的事。
Well, you don't talk to me when you have sex with somebody else. I flipped out.
你跟别人做♥爱♥的时候,也不跟我说话。我要疯了。
I took a chair and threw it right through the. . right through the side window.
我拿了把椅子,把它…从侧窗扔了出去。
I was, uh, very upset.
我,嗯,很沮丧。
I thought that she loved me, but then she left me because of my temper.
我以为她是爱我的,结果,她因为我的脾气,离开了我。
[Kevin]What the fuck, Rodney?
[凯文]搞什么鬼,罗德尼?
I told you no more bullshit!
电影精选列表