-[迈克]我们有人吹哨子。-[俩人]怎么了?
[Carlos] Heard a whistle,blood starts pumping, and I think, "Okay,maybe somebody's found something of interest.
[卡洛斯]听到哨声,血液开始沸腾,我想,“好吧,也许有人发现了有趣的东西。
[man 2] Is anybody in the woods?
[男人2]有人在树丛里吗?
There's a body.
有个尸体。
[Carlos] I thought I heard somebody say, "I found a body. "
[卡洛斯]我好像听到有人说:“我发现了一具尸体。”
[Mike] [indistinct] body.
[迈克][含混地说]尸体。
[man 3] Yeah, we might wanna go up there and check it out.
[男人3]是啊,我们也许该上去看看。
[man 4] Well,I will just take this.
[男人4]好吧,我会照看这些的。
[Mike] And then uh. . and then I hear something about a warrant.
[迈克]然后…然后我听说,要有搜查令。
somebody holler in'
有人在大喊大叫。
We don't know if it's a sheriff or an officer or who it could be.
我们不知道是当地治安官,还是警官,也不知道是谁。
We're just out for a day hike and shooting some of the. .
我们只是出去远足一天,拍摄一些…
[Mike]I mean, we knew going in that we probably shouldn't be there.
[迈克]我的意思是,我们进去的时候,就知道我们可能不应该,出现在那里。
[Carlos indistinct]
[卡洛斯含混的话语]
[Scott] Kids walk from the bus everyday 'cause I live down here.
[斯科特]因为我住在这,所以孩子们每天都从公交车上走下来。
That sign is pretty highly posted on that gate. -Yeah.
那门上的标志牌公布得挺高的。 -是的。
So is this all private property from the gate back?
所以,这都是门后面的私有财产吗?
-[Scott] Yessir.-Yeah.
-[斯科特]是的,先生。 -好吧。
[Scott] Sorry, I'm not trying to be an ass.
[斯科特]对不起,我不想当恶人。
-[Carlos] No, no. -[Mike] And we're not either.
-[卡洛斯]不,不。 -[迈克]我们也不是恶人。
-[Scott] I'm loaded.-So are we.
-[斯科特]我是有钱的。 -我们也是。
You have the complete right to. . yeah.
你完全有权利…是的。
[Scott] My name's Scott. Is that on?
[斯科特]我叫斯科特。录着吗?
-Do you want it to be on? -[Scott] No.
-你想让我们拍吗? -[斯科特]不想。
-[both laughing] -[cameraman] It's not on you.
-[俩人都笑着] -[摄影师]这不是你的错。
-Yeah.-[Scott] It's recording.
-是的。 -[斯科特]这是在拍片吧。
What're you guys recovering?
你们这些家伙是在做管教工作吗?
You said you guys were down here with a recovery agent?
你说,你们是和管教人员一起来的?
What're you looking for?
你们在找什么?
[all laughing]
[都笑了]
[Scott] Hey,you're on my property,what're you looking for?
[斯科特]嘿,你们来我家了,你在找什么?
Is that your specific property?
这里是你的专属领地吗?
-[Scott] Yeah! -I. . I thought this was private property-
—[斯科特]是啊! -我...我以为这是私人财产
[Scott] No, no, it says it all over the gate.
[斯科特]不,不,门上都写着呢。
[interviewer] Why didn't you go back and get the money?
[采访者]你为什么不回去拿钱?
[Rodney] Pandora's box.
[罗德尼]潘多拉的魔盒。
You open that box. .
你打开了魔盒...
it's gonna happen all over again.
还会再发生一次。
138 kidnapping cases plus the pilots, another four, five of them.
绑♥架♥138人,外加飞行员,机组人员,四五个吧。
That's. . you'd never get out of prison,
这使...你永远也出不了监狱,
you'd never see the light of day.
你永远见不到天日。
I knew that I was still wanted.
我知道,他们还在通缉我。
It was, like, I was wanted all the time, walking around and I thought maybe sooner or later
就像,我一直被通缉,还四处走动,我想
somebody'd recognize me, but that wasn't the case.
也许迟早,有人会认出我,但事实并非如此。
So I decided to go on the run for a while,
所以,我决定逃一段时间,
I went to Whitefish, Montana, went to, uh, Lake Tahoe,
我去了蒙大拿州的白鱼镇,去了塔霍湖,
I went to Reno,I went to Vegas.
我去了雷诺,我去了维加斯。
[interviewer] I. . so. . you just. . you knew you had done something so crazy
[采访者]...于是...你只要…你知道你做了一件疯狂的事,
and you knew you would go to prison forever so there's no way that you'd have ever bragged?
你知道,你会永远在监狱里,所以你不会吹嘘一下吗?
No.
不会。
But I did brag to Rita Coolidge.
但我确实向瑞塔·柯立芝吹嘘过。
I met her in Lake Tahoe,she's singing at a bar,and she says,"Well, you know I did a movie with Kris Kristofferson,Billy the Kid. "
我在塔霍湖畔遇到她,她在酒吧唱歌♥,她说,“嗯,你知道吗?
我和克里斯·克里斯托佛森合作了一部电影,《比利小子》。”
And she says,"You're more famous than Billy the Kid. "
她说:“你比《比利小子》还出名。”
She said, "I'd like to do a movie with you. "
她说:“我想和你一起拍电影。”
And so,she took her shoes off and kept rubbing her feet on my knee and, uh,
于是,她脱了鞋,用脚在我膝盖上蹭来蹭去,
getting close to this and I says,"Well, she must like me a whole bunch. "
当她靠近我的膝盖时,我心说,“她一定很喜欢我。”
I just made a movie with Kris called Billy the Kid. .
我刚和克里斯拍了一部电影,叫《比利小子》...
(瑞塔.柯立芝,最佳纪录片获奖者)
and things had gotten,well. .
事情变得,嗯…
[sighs] out of hand.
[叹气声]失去了控制。
I was heartbroken at the time,you know,and drinkin' more than I shoulda been.
那时候我很伤心,你知道,我喝得太多了。
(1975年二月 加利福尼亚州的塔霍湖)
(1975年二月 加利福尼亚州的塔霍湖)
All I was was patient
我满怀耐心
All I was was kind
我满怀善良
But you found the burnt pieces
但你发现,我们未尽的爱情
Of the love we left behind
变成烧焦的余烬
The love we left behind
我们未尽的爱
Oh, the love we left
哦,那爱情,我们留在了
Behind
身后
Mm
嗯
[applause]
[掌声]
-Hey, Stan. -[Stan] Hey!
-嘿,斯坦。 -[斯坦]嘿!
Can I get a Macallan on the rocks?
能给我来杯加冰的麦卡伦威士忌吗?
You know how I like it.
你知道我有多喜欢。
Now a lady who knows how to order whiskey. .
现在,这位女士,知道怎么点威士忌了...
that, I like.
那个,俺也喜欢。
Well,I been drinkin' long enough to know what I like.
我喝酒这么长时间,我知道,我喜欢喝什么。
Well,that makes two of us.
那就给我们来两杯。
And, I love that song that you sang tonight.
我喜欢你今晚唱的那首歌♥。
Who writes something like that?
谁会写这样的歌♥?
That's incredible,I could really, you know,hear all the pain coming out of you on that one.
太不可思议了,你要知道,我真的听到了你内心的痛苦。
[laughs]
[笑声]
Yeah.
是的。
Heartbreak is a funny thing.
伤心是一种难以解释的东西。
There's always that one that leaves with a piece of you.
总有一人,带着你的的情感,离开你
And the only way I seem to cope is on a stage. .or with a few of these.
而我唯一的治愈方式,似乎就是在舞台上...或者和这些人在一起。
I'm sorry,I didn't catch your name.
对不起,我还不知你尊姓大名。
Rodney Bonnifield.Pleasure to meet you.
罗德尼.邦尼菲尔德。很高兴认识你。
Rita Coolidge.
瑞塔.柯立芝。
Just like the town in Colorado.
就像科罗拉多州的小镇一样。
[young Rodney] Oh, yeah?
[年轻的罗德尼]哦,是吗?
It's actually named after my family.
它实际上,是以我的家族命名的。
Now,that is funny because. .I also have a long history. . -Oh, wait, wait, wait.
听着很有趣,因为...我也有很长的历史。 -等等,等等,等等。
I wanna hear this.
我想听这新闻。
-Stan, turn it up. -[Stan] You got it.
-斯坦,声音调大些。 -[斯坦]遵命。
[news anchor]In other news,it's been two years since the D. B. Cooper hijacking and still no sign of a suspect.
[新闻主播]另一则新闻,D.B.库珀劫机事件,已经过去两年了,
但仍然没有嫌疑人的踪迹。
Oh, my gosh.
哦。我的上帝。
I'm fascinated by this guy.
我被这个家伙迷住了。
It takes a real man to carry out a plan like that and not harm a soul.
只有真正的男人,才能执行这样的计划,而不伤害任何人。
Now,that I will agree with you on.
这一点,我同意你的看法。
Yeah.
是的。
You know, he's probably on some beach somewhere sippin' pina coladas
你知道,他可能在某个海滩上,喝着冰镇鸡尾酒,
while I'm here in this bar singin' songs to the same ten people every night.
而我却在这个酒吧里,每晚对着同样的十个人唱歌♥。
[laughs] Well,I can certainly see why!
[笑声]嗯,我当然知道为什么!
You know,this D. B. Cooper fella,he's probably on some white sandy beach somewhere tossin' back a pina colada.
你知道吗,这个叫D.B.库珀的家伙,他也许
正在某地的白色沙滩上,喝着冰镇鸡尾酒呢。
Or. .
也许...
he's right here in this bar. .
他就在这个酒吧里...
havin' drinks with you,miss.
和你这样的小姐,在一起喝酒。
[guitar music playing]
[吉他演奏声响起]
Woke up this morning I was a thousand miles away
远隔千里,我在异乡的清晨醒来
Didn't know just where I stand
却不知我身在何处
Nothing on me but this beat up suitcase
除了这个烫手公文箱,我一无所有
And I know I got a plan
我得拿定个主意
And I'll be runnin' now
我要开始逃亡了
'Fore my feet ever hit the ground
在我脚踏实地之前
I'll be runnin' now
我就要逃亡
'Fore my feet ever hit the ground
在我脚踏实地之前
And I'm running out of my head
我脑子里就想着
Nobody's gonna bring me down
谁也不可能把我打倒
You know, I was thinkin' .you should come to Denver with me.
你知道吗?有时我在想...你应该和我一起去丹佛。
I got a couple gigs there.
我在那里有几场演出。
[young Rodney sighs]
[年轻的罗德尼叹了口气]
I can't go to Colorado with you.
我不能跟你去科罗拉多州。
I've had a fantastic time with you. .
我和你在一起过得很愉快...
But the whole outlaw on the run thing. .kinda gets in the way.
但在逃亡途中的亡命之徒...会碍手碍脚的。
I understand.
我理解。
I've had a melody in my head all morning.
我整个早晨,脑子里都萦绕这样一段旋律。
Run, D. B. , run
跑吧,DB, 跑吧
Mm
嗯
Run, D. B. , run
电影精选列表