[罗德尼]我去找飞行员,他告诉我,呃,他们...他们要做什么。
They'll have the money.
他们在准备交钱,
And I said, for a good gesture, I'll let everybody off the plane.
我说,为了表示友好,我让所有人下飞机。
(西雅图塔昆国际机场,晚上6:23)
And, uh, meanwhile, I'm talking to the sheriff's department and they said,
与此同时,我跟警局谈过了,他们说,
(西雅图塔昆国际机场,晚上6:23)
uh, they got two 'chutes from McCord airport base and they got two from somewhere else.
他们在麦科德机场基地,有两具降落伞,在别的地方,也有两具。
One's for green, one's for brown.
一个代表绿色,一个代表棕色。
So, I took the green one because I knew that the air force packed 'em and I wasn't gonna die.
所以我选了绿色的,因为我知道空军用的,质量差不了,我不会丧命的。
I didn't wanna harm anybody.
我不想伤害任何人。
I didn't have any dynamite in that suitcase,
我的行李箱里没有炸♥药♥,
it was all flares and. . and an alarm clock.
都是照明弹和…还有一个闹钟。
[laughs]I didn't mean anybody harm, but it was too late to back out.
[笑了]我无意伤害任何人,但此时退后,已经太迟了。
After we secured the money and the parachute,we took off from Seattle and then he asked us to lower
拿到钱和降落伞后,我们从西雅图起飞,然后他要求,我们降低了
our airspeed and our altitude,which we did.
空速和高度,我们照做了。
[young Rodney]All right, fellas,I'm gonna need you to take this thing down to about 10,000 feet and slow it down to about 100 knots.
[年轻罗德尼]好了,伙计们,我需要你们把这飞机,
降到1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥英尺的高度,减速到100节左右。
But, sir,it's inclement weather here.
但是,先生,这里的天气很恶劣。
Just. . just. .I know what this bird can do,
只要...只要...我知道这只鸟能干什么,
just, please,follow my request.
请按照我的要求去做。
Tina. Sweet Tina.
蒂娜。可爱的蒂娜。
I'm gonna have to have you stay up here now.
我得让你留在这里了。
I don't wanna see you get hurt.
我不想看到你受伤。
I don't wanna see anybody get hurt.
我不想看到任何人受伤。
[reporter 2]And what was he like?
[记者2]他是什么样的人?
How was his demeanor during the ordeal?
他在这场考验中,表现如何?
Well,he was rather nice.
嗯,他相当不错。
Other than he wanted certain things done.
除了他想要完成某些事情。
He was never cruel or nasty.
他从不残忍♥,或下流。
He even ordered a second bourbon and paid his drink tab.
他甚至还点了第二杯波旁威士忌,付了酒帐。
He even tried to tip me.[chuckles]
他甚至想给我小费。[笑声]
He's the leader of the band
他就像一伙人的首脑
Takes strides against his enemies
大踏步地冲向敌群
Down coke-filled hallways
穿过满是可♥卡♥因♥的走廊
Against what his mother said
不听他母亲的劝告
Blonde hair, blue eyed
那个金发蓝眼的
An angel in the daylight
黎明中的天使
Come night, he's three tabs deep
在夜晚降临,他深吸了三口香烟
And senseless
已感觉不到畏惧
Against the face of violence. .
面对暴♥力♥的脸孔...
[reporter 3] Given the conditions of the jump,do you think he could've survived?
[记者3]考虑到跳伞时的情况,你觉得他能活下来吗?
Um. . [chuckles]
呃...[笑了]
without any training?
不经过任何训练?
Uh, I think his chances were between slim and none.
我觉得他的存活机会,几乎为零。
Oh,I see myself free falling
我看见自己在自♥由♥下落
(晚上8:13)
Being the woman to his addiction
做一个能让他上瘾的女人
哥伦比亚河畔的特纳酒吧
[Rodney] I went right down on the Columbia River.
[罗德尼]我直接跳进了哥伦比亚河。
I left $5,880 on the beach and I took 300 more out and I went forth and buried the other part on the way out.
我在河滩上留下了5880美元,又随身带了300美元,
在出去的路上,把剩下的钱埋了。
Oh, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby
哦,宝贝,宝贝,宝贝,宝贝
Hold me, hold me,hold me, hold me, baby
抱紧我,抱紧我,抱紧我,抱紧我,宝贝
[young Rodney grunting & log thudding]
[年轻罗德尼咕哝着,敲着木头]
Oh, no, no, no, no, no
哦,不,不,不,不,不
[laughing]
[笑声]
哥伦比亚河畔的特纳酒吧
[Mike] When we got out there, you know, it's a matter of. . kind of getting, uh, a feel
[迈克]当我们到那儿的时候,产生了一种感觉...想要大致了解了一下
of the geographic area and then following his lead by where he described the money being buried.
那片地理区域,然后,顺着他的描述的线索,找到他埋钱的地方。
And so from the gate's location is it to the south?
那么从大门的位置是往南吗?
[Rodney] Wherever that money that I buried the first time. .
[罗德尼]我第一次埋的那笔钱…
I go from there,down to the cove,there's a great big black onyx rock.
我从那里走到河湾,那里有一块很大的像黑玛瑙般的岩石。
That's where I buried the money.
那是我埋钱的地方。
Just off to the main track where they ride motorcycles?
就在他们骑摩托车的主干道上吗?
-[Rodney] Yeah. -[Mike] Okay.
-[罗德尼]是的。 -[迈克]好的。
[Mike] He was all on board and knew that it was there.
[迈克]他完全同意了,并知道钱就在那里。
That wasn't a question, it was. . it's there and we just need to find it.
那不是问题,是…它就在那里,我们只需要找到它。
Holy shit,it's all grown-in 48 years later.
天啊,48年后全都长大了。
We're comin' straight through the woods.
我们正穿过树林。
[Rodney] Where I put the first money was down there and I climbed over a barbed-wire fence and cut my pants and came over on a hill.
[罗德尼]我就在那儿放了第一笔钱,我爬过铁丝网,歇了一会儿,上了一座小山。
Then I followed it out this way toward Woodland.
然后我顺着这条路,朝伍德兰走去。
-[Mike] Right, right. -[Rodney] The lights
-[迈克]对的,对的。 -[罗德尼]那儿有光亮。
[Mike] He came up over a berm.
[迈克]他翻过了一个护坡。
And then there was a dirt road. .
然后是一条土路...
a sandy dirt road.
一条沙土路。
So, if this is that dirt road,we gotta be close because that bay is right over there.
如果这是那条土路,我们快接近了,因为河海湾就在那边。
All this new growth can cover up something that's five,six feet tall, easily.
这些新生长的植物,可以轻易地盖住五六英尺高的东西。
[man over radio]Where are you?
[对讲机里的男人]你们在哪里?
Give me a little bit of reference.
给我一点参考。
-[walkie-talkie beeps] -Well, we're moving faster than you we. . we're moving south on the road.
-[对讲机切换声] -我们走得比你们快,我们...我们沿着这条路,往南走。
If you guys get up north on that little area over here. .
如果你们到北边那块地方去...
[interviewer] How you feelin'?
[采访者]你感觉怎么样?
Uh, he's just kind of dialing it in.
他只是在回忆往昔而已。
I. . I feel optimistic right now.
我...我现在很乐观。
Walked up further,went further north,and he insists that it's way above
再往前走,再往北走,他坚持认为这里远高于
the flood stage and. . and. .and tidal influence.
洪水水位...还有潮汐的影响。
And found, what I thought,was a really good potential target area.
我发现,我认为,这是一个很好的潜在目标区域。
There's a really cool area up here where it does have a high berm and it definitely would be
这里有一个很酷的地方,那里有一个很高的护堤,它肯定会
probably above flood stage and tide stage.
超过洪水泛滥和涨潮退潮阶段。
So, check out. . you know, 'cause he said there was a distinctive berm.
所以,检查一下...你要知道,因为他说,那里有一条独特的护堤。
-Look how this comes up. -[Mike] Yeah.
-看看这会出现什么。 -[迈克]是的。
It's all sand but when you get up on there it's full of, uh, old,
全是沙子,但是当你爬上去的时候,到处都是
uh, RV or off-road vehicle tracks.
旧的房♥车或越野车的痕迹。
-Yeah.-With access right here to the road.
-是的。 -从这里到公路。
[Mike] It does fit the description of the area.
[迈克]确实符合这个地区的描述。
And then he did say he followed it out.
然后他说,他沿着它走了。
-[Carlos] Yeah. -So he buried it and then saw. .
-[卡洛斯]好的。 -于是,他把钱埋了,接着看到...
tracks, motorcycle. .whatever that came back out.
车辙,摩托车...之类的东西。
So this could be where he came out.
所以,他可能是从这里出来的。
[Rodney]If I follow those tracks out,I should be able to get to a road
[罗德尼]如果我沿着这些车辙走出去,我应该能找到一条路,
and I did, I walked out and got to the main road and then this cowboy picks me up.
我确实找到了,我走出去,走到主干道上,碰上了个牛仔,让我搭了车。
[country music plays]
[乡村音乐响起]
[cowboy] Ooh-ooh-ooh!You just party out there, man?
[牛仔]唔-呼-呼!你就在外面狂欢吗,伙计?
[young Rodney] Somethin' like that.
[年轻的罗德尼]差不多吧。
[cowboy] Well, hop in, huh?
[牛仔]那就上车吧?
[Rodney] And if it wasn't for that cowboy that picked me up drinkin' alcohol,
[罗德尼]如果不是那个牛仔,一边喝着酒
headin' to a bar in Woodland, I would've never made it,I don't think.
顺便把我捎到伍德兰的一家酒吧,我永远也不会成功,我想。
You have no idea how much I appreciate this.
你不知道,我有多感激。
Here. For the trouble.
拿着,给你添麻烦了。
[cowboy] Hey, appreciate!See you down the road, hoss.
[牛仔]嘿,多谢!下次见,伙计。
[Rodney] Rode me up to Piggly Wiggly's, he says,"Hurry up, get in there,you get your shoes 'cause they close at ten. "
他带我去了“小猪妞妞超♥市♥”,他说,
“快去,买♥♥上你的鞋子,因为他们10点前关门。”
And I went across the street and down this alley 'cause there's a phone booth right there.
我穿过街道,穿过小巷,因为那里有个电♥话♥亭。
Called a taxi to bring me back to Portland, Oregon.
叫了辆出租车,把我送回俄勒冈州的波特兰。
You help me baby
你帮了我,宝贝
Said you got your misgivings
说你有了担忧
But I'm out here day to day
但我每天都在这里
Working hard just for my living
努力工作只是为了谋生
And that's the truth, baby
这就是事实,宝贝
[interviewer] You pretty much made it clear.
[采访者]你当时非常清楚了。
You. . you're free and clear, pretty much.
你...你基本上,算是没事并自♥由♥了。
[Rodney]I'm free. I'm goin' home.
[罗德尼]我是自♥由♥的。我要回家。
I said, "I'm goin' home. "
我说了,“我要回家。”
There's nothin. . no. . nobody knows who I am.
没有什么东西...没有什么人知道我是谁。
Driving home across the bridge,got into Oregon and I got up towards Olympia and I saw the. . state patrol.
开车回家,过了桥,进入俄勒冈州,直奔奥林匹亚,我看到了...州警巡逻队。
(俄勒冈州与华盛顿州交界)
There must've been ten cars coming down the other side
肯定有十辆车从另一边开了下来,
with the army, a bunch of 'em, and these big trucks are goin' down the road and I'm goin',
和军车在一起,一群人,这些大卡车在路上开着,我想,
"Uh-oh, might be for me. " You know?
“哦,哦,也许在找我。”你知道吗?
So, I turn the transistor radio on, it says a manhunt.
所以,我打开晶体管收音机,电台说,正在进行大搜捕。
[radio newscaster] Police believe he left the 727 in the flatlands
[电台新闻播音员]警方认为他从波音727跳伞,应该是在
of Oregon or Washington, but they are still looking in four states,even around the airport.
俄勒冈州或华盛顿州的平原上,但他们仍在四个州寻找,甚至在机场周围。
[Rodney] November 25th at my mom's house to get my dinner. . turkey dinner.
[罗德尼]11月25日在我妈妈家吃晚饭。火鸡晚餐。
(十一月25日,感恩节)
I ate there then went downstairs and went to bed.
我在那里吃了饭,然后下楼上♥床♥睡觉。
(十一月25日,感恩节)
电影精选列表