我...我抢过“喜互惠超♥市♥”,我以前能赚三、四万美元,但是,你知道,
我当时很年轻。我是个混混。
I was running around with a bunch of tough kids.
我和一群厉害的家伙们在一起。
[Interviewer] And these were armed robberies?
[采访者]是持械抢劫吗?
[Rodney] Yeah, I committed 20 or 30 armed robberies.
[罗德尼]是的,我♥干♥过二三十次持枪抢劫。
And I was with McDonald on about ten of 'em.
我和马蒂合作了其中的十起。
[exhaling audibly] Where are we headed?
[呼出一口气]我们要去哪里?
[sighs] As far as we can, Marty.
[叹气]尽我们所能吧,马蒂。
As far as we can.
尽我们所能。
[laughs]
[笑声]
Robbery was involved and I can't say I wanted to do it most of the time,
这些抢劫,我不敢说,我大部分时间,都不想这么干,
but he's a seller of fun and a seller of, uh, crazy.
但他是个会找乐子的人,呃,也找来疯狂。
[Young Rodney] Empty that safe into that bag right now!
[年轻的罗德尼]把保险箱里的东西,都倒进袋子里!
-Do it! Every last dime! -[Cashier] That's all of it!
-快做!一分钱都不许少! -[收银员]就这些了!
-That's all we got! -[young Rodney] Oh, come on,
-我们只有这些! -[年轻罗德尼] 哦,拜托,
you stupid ass hippy,fill that thing up!
你个傻♥逼♥嬉皮士,把那玩意加满!
We happy, buddy?
我们快乐吗?兄弟?
[breathing heavily]
[沉重的呼吸声]
I want you to remember this face.
我要你记住这张脸。
You're gonna be reading about it for a long, long time.
你在很长一段时间内,都不会忘记的。
Let's move out, sunshine.
我们走吧,阳光男孩。
Uh huh
呃,哦
[young Rodney whooping]
[年轻罗德尼叫喊着]
We gonna tear this motherfucker up
我们要把这狗♥娘♥养♥的撕碎
And burn this motherfucker down
然后把这混♥蛋♥商店烧了
[young Rodney] Yes!
[年轻的罗德尼]好的!
[Marty] Drugs, guns,whatever was involved.
[马蒂]毒品,枪♥支♥,什么都有。
I was ready for the ride.
我已经备好车。
I hope you like Chinese food,buddy, 'cause we're gonna get our feast on tonight.
我希望你,喜欢中国菜,伙计,因为今晚,我们要大吃一顿。
What're you talkin' about? What. . what Chinese food?
你在说什么? 什么...什么中国菜?
A lot of stories
故事太多了
Uh-huh, yeah, uh-huh
啊哈,好的,啊哈
Not The Dragon, man,I eat here twice a week!
不要抢“龙王餐厅”,我一周在这里吃了两次!
Marty. .
马蒂...
[laughing] I thought you wanted to be a gangster!
[笑着]我还以为你想成为匪徒呢!
Rod, have you had the kung pao here?
罗德,你吃过这里的“宫保鸡丁”吗?
Best in town.
城里最好吃的。
And if we do this,
如果我们抢了这家,
-I can't eat here anymore! -No,
-我就不能再在这里吃饭了! -不,
I haven't had the kung pao here, Marty.
我没吃过这家的“宫保鸡丁”,马蒂。
And who the fuck cares?
谁他妈在乎呢?
Ah, Rod, seriously,I eat here all the time!
啊,罗德,说真的,我一直在这里吃饭!
It's sweet, Yuki will probably recognize me!
这下可好,玉姬可能会认出我!
Man,I've been trying to ask her out the last couple weeks,man.
哥们,这几周,我一直想约她出来打炮。
Marty, put the mask on,disguise your voice,
马蒂,戴上面具,伪装你的声音,
and then next week you can take out sweet Yuki on a wonderful date
下周,你就可以带着可爱的玉姬,来一次美妙的约会,
with all the money that you rob from her tonight.
带着今晚你从她那里抢来的所有钱。
[inhales audibly] If you had had the kung pao,we wouldn't be doin' this right now, man.
[深吸一口气]如果你吃了她家的“宫保鸡丁”,我们现在就不会在这里了,伙计。
Shut the fuck up, Marty.
少废话,马蒂。
[rock music playing]
[摇滚音乐响起]
All right,hands in the air, sweetheart!
行了,举起双手,亲爱的!
Now, I want you to go back to that register,
现在,我要你回到收银台,
and take every last dollar,and put it inside this bag.
把每一块钱都拿出来,放进这个袋子里。
If you try any funny stuff,things are gonna get un-fucking-funny,
如果你想耍什么把戏,事情就会变得不好玩了,
real fuckin' quick!
快他妈地干!
And don't skimp on those fortune cookies either.
那些“幸运饼干”,也给我们倒些出来。
[Marty] Come on, Yuki.
[马蒂]快点,玉姬。
We're not gonna hurt you,we just need the money.
我们不会伤害你,我们只是需要钱。
Marty?
马蒂?
Marty!
马蒂!
[music stops]
[音乐停止]
I saved the best for last.
我把最好的,留到最后。
No clerks, no bullshit.
没有职员,没有废话。
Just good old-fashioned American takin' stuff.
就像早先美国匪徒打劫那样。
And you know how much I love takin' stuff!
你知道,我有多喜欢抢东西!
[Marty] What if someone comes in there while we're there?
[马蒂]如果我们在那里的时候,有人进来了怎么办?
Oh, fuck, Marty!
哦,闭嘴,马蒂!
These rich fucks only come here in the summertime!
这些有钱的混♥蛋♥,只在夏天来这里!
The rest of the year,this house is barren,it's just ready to get picked off!
一年中剩下的时间里,这所房♥子都是荒芜的,就等着被抢呐!
Don't you think we should just quit while we're ahead?
你不觉得,我们应该趁早退出吗?
I will tell you when we are ahead,you stupid bitch!
等我们出人头地了,我会告诉你的,王八蛋!
[breathing heavily] These fucks are ahead.
[沉重的呼吸声]这些混♥蛋♥们,已经是出人头地了。
Now. .
现在...
picking off two places in one night is child's play!
一晚上抢掉两个地方,简直是小菜一碟!
But you pick off three places. .
但是,你选了三个地方...
That's a spree, buddy.
这叫狂欢,伙计。
That's a spree.
这叫狂欢。
Four. . three places?
四个...三个地方?
[Rodney] Here's a. . here's thing on me, right here.
[罗德尼]这里有一个...这是我的东西,就在这里。
November 24, 1971,a man called himself Dan Cooper. Yeah, I did.
1971年11月24日,一个自称丹·库珀的人。是的,是我做的。
(华盛顿州卡拉马)
The name came from Jackie Cooper,
这个名字源自于杰克.库珀,
the first. . last name.
他的名...他的姓。
And the front name was my cousin, Dan.
我的表弟的名字叫丹。
[interviewer]Who's Jackie Cooper?
[采访者]那谁是杰克.库珀呢?
Movie star.
电影明星。
Played in, uh, Frank James in,
弗兰克.詹姆斯的片子,
uh, one of the Ford brothers in a. . in a movie.
呃,在电影里,扮演福特兄弟中的一个。
Every single question we asked Rodney about the crime,he had an answer for.
我们问罗德尼的每一个关于犯罪的问题,他都有答案。
And he didn't have to stutter or stammer or think about it.
他从不结巴,从不思考。
It came out very naturally,like it was the truth.
说的很自然,就像是真的。
We just elevated up.
我们刚起飞。
I handed her the note and then she says,"I can't go out with you. "
我把纸条递给她,然后她说:“我不能和你出去。”
I says,"You better read the note. "
我说,“你最好看看纸条。”
[Carlos] She. . she thought you were asking her for a date?
[卡洛斯]她…她以为你在约她?
[Rodney] Asking her for a date, yeah.
[罗德尼]邀她约会,是的。
[chuckles]Not very picky, are you?
[笑了]你从不挑剔吗?
-I'm flattered, but married.-[Rodney laughs]
-我受宠若惊,但我结婚了。 -[罗德尼笑了]
[Carlos]What did the note say?
[卡洛斯]纸条上写了什么?
Uh, it says I have,uh, a briefcase full of dynamite,
上面说,我有一个装满炸♥药♥的公文包,
explosives,and if I don't get what I want,I'll blow the plane up.
如果我拿不到我想要的,我就把飞机炸了。
[Carlos] And how did she react?
[卡洛斯]她是什么反应?
She says, "Oh, my God. "
她说,“我的上帝。”
She just ran right up there as fast as she could.
她以最快的速度跑了过去。
Not run,but briskly went up there.
不是跑,而是快步走上去。
[Carlos] Up to the cockpit?
[卡洛斯]到驾驶舱去?
-Yeah.-[Carlos] Yeah.
-是的。—[卡洛斯]是的。
And then, uh,that's when I had trouble.
然后,我就遇到,管闲事的人了。
Lawrence Finegold.
劳伦斯.芬戈尔德。
[Carlos] One of the things that. . that I found interesting,
[卡洛斯]有一件事…我觉得很有趣,
uh, as Rodney was filling in the details of the incident
罗德尼在讲述事件的细节时,他当时还和
was an interaction with a young attorney
一位来自西雅图的年轻律师,菲尼戈尔德
out of Seattle named Finegold.
进行了短暂的交流。
He started coming back at me and I came right up to him and said, "You better sit down and shut up.
他开始反击我,我径直走到他面前说:“你最好坐下来,闭嘴。
No funny stuff. He goes, "What is this?"
不许耍花样。他接着说,“这是怎么回事?”
I says, "Your toupee's not. . not straight on your head.
我说,“你连假发都...都没戴好。
I acted, like, a little bit crazy but. .
我显得有点儿疯狂,但是...
I would sit down and I would straighten out that fuckin' toupee if I were you.
如果我是你,我就坐下来,把那该死假发戴好。
No funny stuff.
不许耍花样。
[Mike] Rodney told him to,you know, sit down and that his hairpiece was slightly ajar,
[迈克]罗德尼让他坐下,他的发型是有点斜的那种,
which it. . it appears that maybe he was wearing a hairpiece.
这样,他看着...看着像是,戴着假发。
So, to me, I thought that was a very,very specific detail,and later,
所以,对我来说,我认为这是一个非常非常具体的细节,后来,
it turns out that Finegold acknowledged his interaction with Rodney.
事实证明,菲尼戈尔德承认了,他与罗德尼的“短暂互动”。
My 25th anniversary I called him on the phone
在此事件25周年时,我在西雅图,
from Seattle and said I'm DB Cooper and he goes,
给他打了个电♥话♥,说:“我是D.B.库珀”,他说,
"Okay, if you're DB Cooper,tell me what. .what I wanna hear. "
“好吧,如果你是D.B.库珀,告诉我,我要听到什么。”
and I said, "What do you wanna hear and he goes,"You know what you told me. "
我说:“你想听什么?”他说:“你还记得,当时你跟我说过了什么吗?”
and so I told him the same thing and he says, "Oh, my God,you're still alive. "
所以,我就跟他讲了,他说:“哦,我的上帝,你还活着呐。”
-[Mike] And they're all 20's! -I got 193,000 something dollars buried on the beach.
-[迈克]他们都是20岁的! -我有十九万三千美元,埋在沙滩上。
[Carlos chuckles] And we're about to go find it.
[卡洛斯笑了]我们正要去找它。
By a big,black onyx rock.
就碰见了一颗大的黑玛瑙。
So the beauty is gonna be us going from this point right now,from these interviews,
电影精选列表