跑吧,DB,跑吧
But for how long?
但你要跑多久?
'Cause eventually
因为最终
You're gonna have to find somebody
你会发现,有个人和你
To hold onto
相拥相伴
[interviewer]Um, what do you. .where do you think we go from here?
[采访者]嗯,你觉得...我们该怎么办呢?
In this process?
在这过程中?
Well,where we go from here?
好吧,接下来我们该怎么办?
First, we have some details that we have to vet out and there are. .there are a few specific things
首先,我们有一些细节需要审查,有一些具体的东西
that may indicate,um, that,still there's a chance that he is D. B. Cooper.
可能表明,他还是有可能是 D.B.库珀。
If we debunk those, then. .then I think our options do shrink.
如果我们揭穿这些谎言,那么..那么,我们的选择就会缩小。
And if you analyze the facts and his commitment to this dig,
如果你分♥析♥事实,和他对这次挖掘的投入,
um, you think,"Yes, it's true. It's real.
嗯,你会想,“是的,这是真的。这是真实的。”
This individual is D. B. Cooper.
这个人就是D.B.库珀。
You know, we were disappointed at the end of the day because in three hours we didn't solve a mystery that had been going on for 48 years.
你知道,那天结束的时候,我们很失望,
因为在三个小时内,我们没有解决一个,持续了48年的谜团。
So we felt negligent.
我们觉得我们太不谨慎了。
But in reality,you know, we went out there and gave it, you know, a good effort and, uh, again,it doesn't mean that it's not there.
但现实是,你知道,我们到了那里尽了力,再说,这并不意味着,它不存在。
It just means we didn't find it.
只能说明,我们没找到。
So we, right now,today, don't know.
所以,我们直至今日,依然未知。
So what we need to do is fall back and do some fact checking on some of the things that he's told us. -[man on phone] Hey.
所以我们需要做的是,退回去核查,他告诉我们的一些事情。-[电♥话♥里的男人]嘿。
Hey, um, we're doing some fact checking. .and does he have his brother's number?
我们在做一些事实核查,...他有他哥哥的电♥话♥吗?
Does Rod have his brother's number or any phone numbers?
罗德有他哥哥的电♥话♥号♥码,或其他人的电♥话♥号♥码吗?
-[man] 360. -Yep.
[男人]360... -是的。
-[man] 387. -Yep.
-[男人]387. -好的。
[man] But he is, again, recouping from, uh,prostate surgery and he wants to recoup a little bit.
[男人]但他又一次从前列腺手术中,恢复过来,他想偿还一些钱。
Okay, that's fair.We'll call him first.
好吧,这很公平。我们先给他打电♥话♥。
[phone line rings]
[电♥话♥接通声]
And this is his brother,Jack,who just got out of prostate surgery two days ago.
这是他的哥哥,杰克,两天前,刚做完前列腺手术。
So if he's all hopped up,he might be telling us the truth.
所以,如果他激动了,说明他可能说的是实话。
-[Babs] Hello? -Hey, is Jack available?
-[芭布斯]你好? -嘿,杰克现在,能接听电♥话♥吗?
[Babs] Uh, no he's not, who's this?
[芭布斯]哦,不行,你是谁?
Uh, my name is Mike Rocha we're doing some research on the D. B. Cooper hijacking back in 1971.
我叫迈克·罗查,我们在调查1971年的D.B.库珀劫机事件。
-Are you familiar with that? -[Babs] Uh-huh.
-你知道这事吗? -[芭布斯]啊哈。
-We're talking to Rod and. .-[Babs] Oh.
-我么和罗德谈过... -[芭布斯]哦。
Rod claims to be D. B. Cooper.
罗德自称,他就是D.B.库珀。
[Babs]Oh, no he's not.
[芭布斯]哦,不,他不是。
Do you have any. .I mean. . is he. .has he had this manifestation in his mind for a while?
你有…我是说…他脑子里出现这念头,有一段时间了吗?
[Babs]Yeah, yeah, for a long time.
[芭布斯]是的,是的,很长时间了。
Right. Do you. . I mean,do you guys have facts about,the. . where he was the day that it happened or anything?
没错。我是说,你们...你们有关于事发当天,他在哪里的事实吗?
[Babs] No,but he's definitely not.
[芭布斯]没有,但他绝对不是。
Uh, yeah, I mean,we've spent the last couple days with him,trying to, you know,corroborate his story.
好吧,我要说,我们这几天,一直和他在一起,试图证实他的说法。
What is the family's view on this?
你的家人对此有什么看法?
[Babs] The family's view is that he's nuts. [laughing]
[芭布斯]家里人都认为,他疯了。 [笑了]
I mean. . what. .has he always been crazy or, um. . -[Babs] Uh, no.
我想问,他怎么...他一直就这么疯吗?还是... [芭布斯]呃,不是。
He was in a car wreck when he was about 18. .
他18岁的时候,出了车祸...
-Right. - . years old.
-没错。 -这有年头了。
[Babs]And, uh, he. . uh, he went forward in the backseat and then when he went backwards he hit his head real bad.
[芭布斯]还有...呃...他在后座,冲到了前面,又跌倒了后面,
这样,他的头部受到严重撞击。
[Babs indistinct]
[芭布斯含混的话语]
[Mike] We got a hold of his sister-in-law.
[迈克]我们联♥系♥上了他的嫂子。
And she described an accident that Rodney was in and he sustained a brain injury.
她描述了,罗德尼遭遇的一场事故,他脑部受伤。
Which really sheds some light on our view of him.
这让我们对他的看法,更清楚了。
Now it's possible he is a little bit delusional.
现在,有可能他有一点“妄想症”。
[interviewer] You're so detailed with everything and that's why I'm just. .
[采访者]你对每件事描述都很详细,这就是为什么...
I'm so interested as why some of your family members
我很感兴趣,为什么你的一些家人,
might not believe that you are or some people might not believe that you are.
或者有些人可能不相信,你就是D.B.库珀。
Well, my brother's wife,Barbara Bonnifield,wants to protect their name.
我哥哥的妻子,芭芭拉·邦尼菲尔德,想保护他们的名声。
They're Christians,they have a Christian. .
他们是基♥督♥徒,他们有一个基♥督♥徒的...
they go to church,
他们要去教堂,
my mom and dad went to church there and stuff.
我爸妈去那里的教堂做礼拜。
She's known all along that I'm D. B. Cooper.
她一直都知道我是D.B.库珀。
I had called her about three months before this episode happened.
这件事发生的三个月前,我给她打过电♥话♥。
I said,"I'm goin' down there and digging my money up by the river. "
我说:“我要去那里的河边,把我的钱挖出来。”
Before I even met you guys.
这是在我认识你们之前的事。
And. . and that's. .that's what I told her.
而且...我就是这么跟她说的。
She never answered me,she just is kinda like,
她从没答复过我,她只是说,
"Okay, protect the family.Protect the family name,you know. "
“好吧,保护家人。保护家族的名声,这点你懂的。”
[interviewer]She said that, uh,the reason why you're claiming to be all this is because of your car wreck.
[采访者]她说,你之所以,这样声称你自己是,是因为你的车祸。
No, that's not true.
不,那不是真的。
Car wreck happened in 9th grade,going from 9th grade on Military Road,
we got hit sideways with a woman that was driving,her mother was there.
我们被一个开车的女人侧身撞了,她妈妈也在。
And his name was Johnson.Uh, her name was Johnson.
他的名字叫约翰逊。她叫约翰逊。
She ran a stop sign.
她闯了一个停车标志。
-[tires squeaking] -[glass shattering]
-[轮胎吱吱声]-[玻璃破碎]
My fault.The accident was my fault.
我的错。这次事故是我的错。
It was an accident.Accidents are accidents.
那是个意外。但事故,就是事故。
[Rodney echoing]I got hit in my head and, uh,I was dizzy for, like,a couple years after that taking Dilaudid pills.
[罗德尼的回声]我的头被撞了,然后我就晕了,在那之后的几年里,
我一直在镇痛剂药丸。
Pandora's box.
潘多拉的魔盒。
You open that box, it'll happen all over again.
你打开那个盒子,一切又会重演。
[driver echoing]Please calm down! Okay?
[司机的回声]请安静下来!好吗?
I know your gal left you,I'm so sorry.
我知道,你女朋友离开了你,我很抱歉。
What the fuck, Rodney!I told you no more bullshit!
搞什么鬼,罗德尼!我告诉过你,别再胡扯了!
You're gone!
你该滚了!
[Rodney] 138 kidnapping cases,you'll never get out of prison.
[罗德尼]涉嫌绑♥架♥138人,你就永远出不了监狱了。
You wouldn't even see the light of day.
你再也见不到天日了。
[young Rodney] I'd sit your ass down if I were you and fix that crooked-ass toupee while you're at it.
[年轻的罗德尼]如果我是你,我会坐下来,把你把那
歪歪扭扭的假发戴好。
[pilot 1] It was at that point,we believe,that with the money strapped to his chest,he then jumped from the aircraft.
[飞行员1]我们相信,就在那个时候,他把钱绑在胸前,
从飞机上跳了下来。
Appreciate it!See you down the road, boss!
非常感谢!下次见,老大!
Come away with me, Rodney.
跟我走吧,罗德尼。
[hyperventilating]
[气喘吁吁地]
I love you,Rodney Bonnifield.
我爱你,罗德尼·邦尼菲尔德。
-[Rodney indistinct] -[tense music playing]
-[罗德尼话语含混] -[紧张的音乐响起]
That's it.48 years of runnin' Now the FBI will look for me and they will look hard.
就是这样。逃了48年,现在,联邦调查局会找到我,他们会很努力寻找的。
And I ain't goin' easy.
我不会轻易放手的。
Run D. B. , run.
跑吧,DB,跑吧。
Run D. B. , run.
跑吧,DB,跑吧。
Run D. B. , run.
跑吧,DB,跑吧。
罗德尼.邦尼菲尔德现在因伤害罪,在瓦拉瓦拉州立监狱服刑4年。
他即将出狱,他计划重返他埋钱的现场,挖出钱,并最终证明,
他赢得了美国历史上,最伟大的航♥空♥抢劫案。
Runnin' down the road got the wind in my hair
在逃跑的路上,风吹起了我的头发
Got enough fuel for Reno, babe I'll meet you there
油箱汽油够我开到雷诺的,宝贝,我要在那里见到你
Tell you most people wouldn't get this high
告诉你,大多数人不会“嗨”成这样
And I'm tailin' down the highway
我沿着高速公路
Got this gleam in my eye
盯着前面的微光
Run, run,run, run, run, run
跑,跑,跑,跑,跑,跑
D. B. , D. B. run
DB,DB,跑啊
Run, run, run, run, run, run
跑,跑,跑,跑,跑,跑
D. B. , D. B. run
DB,DB,跑啊
Run, oh keep runnin' won't ever get caught
跑吧,哦,一直跑,永远不会被抓住
I'm gonna keep runnin' 'til the wheels come off
我要一直跑下去,直到车轮脱落
I'm heading straight west, baby, into the sun
我要直奔西方,宝贝,直奔夕阳
I'm on the freeway inside of a car
我车跑在高速路上
Run, run,run, run, run, run
跑,跑,跑,跑,跑,跑
D. B. , D. B. run
DB,DB,跑啊
Run, run,run, run, run, run
跑,跑,跑,跑,跑,跑
D. B. , D. B. run
DB,DB,跑啊
Well my mama she done told me
我妈妈告诉过我
I was born to lose
我生来就是要输的
All throughout my lonely life
在我孤独的一生中
Damn, my woman singing the lonely blues
该死,我的女人唱着孤独的蓝调
Run, run,run, run, run, run
跑,跑,跑,跑,跑,跑
D. B. , D. B. run
DB,DB,跑啊
Run, run,run, run, run, run
跑,跑,跑,跑,跑,跑
D. B. , D. B. run
DB,DB,跑啊
Whoo,keep running, boy
喔,一直跑,孩子
Got that look in your eye
我看到你的眼神了
Run, run, baby
跑吧,跑吧,孩子
Run, run, run
跑,跑,跑
Run, run, run
跑,跑,跑
Run, run, run
跑,跑,跑
电影精选列表