I signed my name Dan Cooper.
我签了我的名字:丹·库珀。
[Mike] Anytime y. . you start digging into something that happened in the past,
[迈克]你...你随时都可以,开始挖掘过去发生的事情,
there are a lot of different things that could or couldn't have happened,
有很多不同的事情,可能发生或不可能发生,
and as time grows, you. . you. .
随着时间的推移,你...你...
(华盛顿州伍德兰)
those facts are more difficult to uncover.
那些事实更难发现。
(华盛顿州伍德兰)
Sometimes it. . it. . it's left with a question mark.
有时候,它...它就剩下一个问号♥。
After being presented with what he gave us,we're convinced enough to at least move forward
在他向我们表现出“亲历者”之后,我们至少有足够的信心,继续前进,
with this because, whether the story is true or not,it. . it's an adventure.
因为,不管这个故事是真的,还是假的,这…这算是一次冒险。
And we went on a treasure hunt.
我们这是去寻宝了。
[Wes] We're gonna pass,like, some sort of,like, industrial area,which is where,
[韦斯]我们要经过一些像这样的工业区,
on some YouTube video,they dropped a pin that said "DB money found," like,around that area.
就是在YouTube视频上,它们在那个区域附近放了一个大头针,
上面写着“此处找到了DB的钱”。
[man] That's what I'm saying Tena Bar is. .
[男人]这就是我说的“特纳酒吧”...
[Wes] Right, right.
[韦斯]对,对。
[Mike] Yeah, it's called Tena Bar,
[迈克]是的,它就叫“特纳酒吧”,
and it. . it's located on several maps so we're trying to, uh,convert,
而且……它在几张地图上都有,所以我们在试着转换,
you know, screenshots over to an actual GPS map and, uh, figured out where it was.
把屏幕截图,放到实际的GPS地图上,然后找到了它的位置。
[Wes] DB was talkin' about a little cove that he buried the money at and we think that's the cove right there.
[韦斯]DB说到了他埋钱的小河湾,我们认为就是那个河湾。
[man]Outside the cove.
[男人]停在河湾的外侧。
So we'll be able to park on the road or maybe even closer,pop down, and. .theoretically get it.
这样我们就把车停在路边,或更靠近些,既方便,又...按道理,就能拿到它。
[Mike] This is, um,a geographic area that is. .it's very, very, rural.
[迈克]这是,嗯,一个地理区域...非常,非常乡村化。
Flat and open and it has a lot of growth,there's no malls out there.
平坦开放,发展迅速,没有购物中心。
[Rodney] Road closed.-[man] Well, this is us.
[罗德尼]快到了。 -[男人]好,我们来了。
[Carlos] As we pull up to the end of the road,we have the anticipation,as you're starting,
[卡洛斯]当我们把车开到路的尽头时,我们期待着,当你开始的时候,
that you might actually dig up,you know, $190,000.
你可能会挖到,你要知道,19万美元呐。
You know,a 48 year mystery solved,you know,in a handful of hours.
一个持续了48年的谜团,在几个小时内就解开了。
[interviewer]How're you feeling?
[采访者]你感觉怎么样?
I'm optimistic, but still. .
我很乐观,但还是…
I have to be a realist.If it's there, though.
我必须现实点儿。如果它就在那里的话。
He says he can find it,so we're gonna give it a go.
他说他能找到,所以我们要试一试。
The money they did find right down there. .
那父子当年,就在下面找到的钱…
Yeah. We're looking at the cove that he had identified as a landmark to where he. .
是的。我们正在俯瞰,他认定为地标的河湾...
[man] How far is it away?
[男人]距离有多远?
[man 2] Like, 900 feet,it's close.
[男人2]好像900英尺,已经很近了。
[Mike] Well, let's gear up,let's get all the stuff we need for, uh,hoofing here and anything we need to dig it out.
[迈克]好吧,让我们准备好,带上我们所需要的工具,
呃,从这里步行,不放过任何可能会挖出东西的地方。
I mean, let's do it.
我们开干吧。
If it's there, we're gonna find it right now.
如果在那里,我们马上就能找到。
Carry the money out there.
把钱拿出来。
[Mike] When they were getting out of the vehicle,they grabbed a duffel bag and then a backpack that was empty,
[迈克]当他们下车时,他们拿了一个行李袋和一个空的背包,
not one single thing in it and I could hear them talkin', sayin', "We'll just put the money in this. "
里面空空如也,我听见他们说,“我们就要把钱放进去了。”
Why would they do that unless they really felt there was money out there?
除非他们真的觉得外面有钱,否则他们为什么要这么做?
Because we had backpacks,we could've easily carried it out.
因为我们有背包,我们可以很容易地把它带走。
But instead they had an empty backpack,so that was part of the. . one of the times
虽然背包是空的,我还是不止...不止一次地
when I thought,"Well, this. . this is real and we might find this money. "
想到,“那么,这...这也许是真的,我们可能会找到那些钱的。”
So, are you guys armed right now?
你们现在有武器吗?
Are you guys carryin'?
你们这些人带了吗?
[Rodney] Don. Don was. .
[罗德尼]唐。唐,他是...
Are you guys carrying a weapon?
你们这些伙计带武器了吗?
Well, I don't think we need it out here, do we?
我觉得,我们这里不需要武器,对吧?
No, we don't,I was just makin' sure that we're all safe and we're all on the same page.
是的,不需要,只是想确保大家的安全,并想法一致。
Oh, yeah.
哦,是的。
He gets on a shootin' spree,he might not quit.
如果他疯狂地开枪,他就会开个不停。
Well, I only brought one clip. .
嗯,我只带了一个夹子...
Cameramen are next!
下一个是摄影师!
[chattering & laughter continues]
[谈话和笑声继续]
Let's go get the money!
我们去找钱!
[interviewer]How're you feelin' right now?
[采访者]你现在感觉怎么样?
Real good.I'm gonna go dig my money up.
真得很好。我去把我的钱挖出来。
The main thing is I didn't harm nobody.
最重要的是,我没有伤害任何人。
I just got the money.I never was gonna harm nobody.
我只是拿到了钱。我从没打算伤害任何人。
A little dynamite don't scare anybody, does it?
一点炸♥药♥不会吓到人的,对吧?
[Rodney cackles] It does.
[罗德尼咯咯笑]确实是。
When you're way up in the air.
当你在半空中时。
[interviewer] What was your intention getting on that plane?
[采访者]你上那架飞机的目的是什么?
[Rodney] Getting on that plane was to,uh. . uh,get ahead of her.
[罗德尼]上那架飞机,就是为了...想赶在她前头。
Well, things escalated.
那么,事情升级了。
I said I might as well get some cash and do a quick robbery
我说,我还不如弄点现金,来个小抢劫然后,
(波特兰国际机场,下午4:30)
and, uh,that's when I realized that I had the suitcase anyway,
我才意识到,反正我还带着那个箱子,
(波特兰国际机场,下午4:30)
that I would go ahead and use that suitcase as a bomb threat and take the plane over.
不如把那个箱子当成炸♥弹♥威胁,然后劫持飞机。
Ladies and gentlemen,my name is Tina and I'm your chief flight attendant.
女士们先生们,我是蒂娜,是你们的乘务长。
We go back and forth up the coast,I. . it was just like any normal flight.
我们在海岸上来回穿梭,我...就像平常的飞行一样。
(蒂娜.马克劳,乘务员)
Done it 1,000 times.
这样的飞行有1000次了。
[Tina over PA]I'd like to welcome you aboard
[蒂娜通过对旅客广播]我欢迎你们搭乘
Northwest Orient 727 nonstop service from Portland to Seattle.
从波特兰直飞西雅图的,美西北航♥空♥727航♥班♥。
At this time, we'd like to ask you to. .
在这个时候,我们想请你们…
-[stewardess] Here you go.-[Young Rodney] Thank you.
-[乘务员]给你。 -[年轻的罗德尼]谢谢你。
Is everything all right?
一切都还好吗?
Yeah, uh, I lost my wife.
是的,我失去了我的妻子。
Oh, I'm so sorry.
哦,我很遗憾。
[young Rodney]But, you know what, Flo,I think that everything is gonna be all right.
[年轻的罗德尼]但是,你知道吗,弗洛,我想一切都会好起来的。
You just keep those drinks comin' . [chuckles]
你只管把酒端上来...[笑声]
and at the end of this flight I'm gonna have a nice,big tip for ya.
在这次飞行结束时,我要会给你一笔丰厚的小费。
-Oh, okay.-[Tina] Flo came and got me and said that there was a. .
-哦,好的。 -[蒂娜]弗洛过来告诉我,有个乘客显得不安...
disturbing passenger in 18E.
他坐位号♥在18E。
I thought I'd go by and take a look.
我觉得,我应该过去看一下。
Excuse me.
对不起。
Oh, did you want me to give this to Flo?
你想让我把这个,转交给弗洛吗?
I know you've been hot on her tail.
我知道,你一直在关注她。
[laughing] No, no, no.Um, that's quite all right.
[笑声]不,不,不,嗯,完全没那个意思。
That's. . that's for you.
这是...这是给你的。
[Tina] Oh,you're not very picky, are you?
[蒂娜]哦,看来你不是很挑剔的人,对吗?
I'm flattered, but married.
我受宠若惊,但我是已婚的。
I think you'd better take a good,long look at that note.-[Tina] Okay.
我想你最好仔细看一下那张纸条。—[蒂娜]好的。
[Rodney] She read the note and then I went and flashed the suitcase in front of her and kinda looked at me
[罗德尼]她读了纸条,接着我把箱子打开,在她面前晃了晃,她看着我,
and stuttered all the way up to the. . fast as she could.
结结巴巴地支唔着…她尽快离开了。
[pilot 1]Auto coming on. Okay.
[飞行员1]启动自动驾驶。好吧。
Is everything all right?
一切都还好吧?
"$200,000 in negotiable
“二十万美元是可以谈的,
American currency and. . four parachutes
全要流通现钞和...四具降落伞,
or this plane blows.[chuckles]
否则,这架飞机将会被炸掉。[笑声]
Too bad it's Thanksgiving and not April Fools. [chuckles]
可惜今天是感恩节,不是愚人节。[笑了]
-[Pilot] Yeah, right? -Who put you up to this?
-[飞行员]是的,对吗? -谁让你送来的?
The passenger in 18E.
18E的旅客。
This isn't a joke, sir.
这不是在开玩笑,先生。
Let me see that thing.
让我看看那个东西。
It smells like whiskey.
这纸上有威士忌味儿。
You know,I'll tell you what.
我来告诉你,怎么回事吧。
Here,you tell 007 back there if he wants to earn his wings,
给你,你去告诉后面那位007,如果他想要他那对儿翅膀,
he can come up here and ask me next time, okay?
下次他可以,直接过来问我,好吗?
He showed me the bomb,captain.
他给我看了炸♥弹♥了,机长。
I think this is really happening.
我认为,这是真的。
[Pilot] Oh, shit.
[飞行员]哦,见鬼。
Who the hell hijacks a plane on a 30-minute flight?
谁会劫持一架,飞行航程30分钟的飞机?
That's the craziest thing I've ever heard.
这是我听过最疯狂的事了。
All right, punch in the Squawk Code and, uh, make the call.
好了,输入应答机编码,然后打电♥话♥。
Metro tower, this is Northwest Orient flight 305.
机场塔台,这里是西北航♥空♥公♥司♥305航♥班♥,
We have a. . situation.
我们出了...出状况了。
[Pilot] Yeah, we do.
[飞行员]是的,我们照办。
All right, auto coming off.
好吧,自动驾驶关闭。
Okay, everybody,could we settle down, please?
好了,各位,我们能安静一下吗?
Please, quiet,we. . we don't have a lot of time here, guys,so we're on limited time.
请安静,我们…我们时间不多了,伙计们,时间有限。
Thank you.Um, first question.
谢谢你们。嗯,第一个问题。
[reporter 1] Was there ever any attempt to dissuade him or refuse his orders?
[记者1]有没有人试图劝阻他,或拒绝他的命令?
[Co-pilot clears throat]
[副驾驶清了清喉咙]
The safety of the crew is paramount in a situation like that.
在这种情况下,机组人员的安全至关重要。
We were honoring his requests and therefore made no attempt
我们尊重他的要求,因此没有试图
to impede his mission,per se.
阻碍他的企图。
[Rodney] Well, I went up to the pilot,he was telling me, uh, what. . what they were gonna do.
电影精选列表