and that's exactly what we're gonna try to do.
这正是我们要做的。
I mean, I think he's getting to the. .to the end of life and he wants people to know.
我觉得,他快要...快走到生命的尽头了,他想让人们知道。
And he might not have the opportunity to tell this story 'cause we're within two weeks
他可能没有机会讲述这个故事,因为离他可能被收押入监
of him potentially going to prison, so the time is growing short.
还有两周的时间,所以时间越来越短了。
Uh, 9:30 tomorrow, I'm supposed to have a court date,I'm not gonna show up.
明天九点半,我本来要出庭的,我不会出现的。
And on May 9th,my mom's birthday,my brother's birthday,and my daughter's birthday is May 9th.
5月9日,我妈妈的生日,我哥哥的生日,我女儿的生日,都是5月9日。
I'm not going to court to get sentenced on May 9.
我不会在五月9日,出庭受审的。
He's been going to court and the prosecutor wants to put him away
他一直都按时出庭的,而检察官还想把他收押入监,
for something that he should be given an award for.
就好象,要给他“奖励”似的。
And the fact is,he is a life-long criminal.
事实是,他是个终身罪犯。
I mean, he lives and thinks like a criminal.
我是说,他的生活和思想,都像是犯了罪一样。
that's the way he's wired.
他一直就生活在紧张不安之中。
Uh, now he's calmed down,he's trying to find peace in his. . his. .his later years.
呃,现在,他平静了下来,他想在平静中,渡过他...他的余生。
And you ask about his bad upbringing,he didn't have a bad upbringing,he told you he was born a criminal.
你问他成长经历的痛苦,他没有成长经历的痛苦,他会说,他就是个天生的罪犯。
[interviewer]So when you were a kid you always wanted to be a. . a. .
[采访者]当你还是个孩子时,你总是想成为一个...一个...
-a gangster? -Yeah. I was born one.
-一个罪犯? -是的。我天生就是。
My mom's given me birth at Chief Seattle Statue
我妈妈在西雅图酋长雕像前生下了我,
rushed me to the West Seattle Hospital,and that's where I was born.
然后把我送到西雅图的西区医院,我就是在那里出生的。
[mom] He was a very busy little boy.
[妈妈]他是个好动的小男孩。
He was always into many different things.
他总是对许多不同的事情感兴趣。
(罗德尼的父母)
He was an asshole.
他是个混♥蛋♥。
(罗德尼的父母)
[interviewer] Can you take us back to your first experience with criminal activity?
[采访者]你能给我们讲讲,你第一次犯罪的经历吗?
[Rodney] Okay, I go into an ice cream parlor,I was five and a half years old,
[罗德尼]好吧,我走进一家冰淇淋店,那时我才五岁半,
I didn't have the money to pay for the ice cream,so while she went out to use the restroom,
我没钱买♥♥冰淇淋,所以趁她去洗手间的时候,
I got the two ice creams and I took the till and opened it up and got all the money out the till and walked right out.
我拿了个双色冰淇淋,然后打开钱柜,取出所有的钱,然后径直走了出去。
[employee] Hey! What're you doing!
[女店员]嘿!你在做什么!
Kid! Hey!
小孩!嘿!
He. .
他...
he thought of lots of ways to,um, make money.
他想出了很多赚钱的方法。
He was a thief.
他是个贼。
Come on, gimme a reason
给我一个理由,
To make me stay
让我留下来,
And if you come beggin'
如果你来请求我的话。
[Rodney] I robbed my first beer truck when I was 13.
[罗德尼]我第一次抢劫啤酒车,是在13岁的时候。
[indistinct] way,and I robbed it.
它停在路上,我洗劫了它。
Took the kegs off it,me and this other kid.
我和另一个孩子把酒桶拿走了。
Jackpot!
中奖了!
-He was a little entrepreneur. -A little bastard.
-他是个小创业者。 - 一个小混♥蛋♥。
[Rodney] And the 18 and 19 year olds would buy my beer from me back then so I had money all the time.
[罗德尼]那时18、19岁的大孩子,会从我这里买♥♥啤酒,所以我一直很有钱。
Welcome! Ten bucks a keg, you hounds.
欢迎光临!十块钱一桶,你们这些猎狗们。
Come on, cough it up.
来吧,掏钱吧。
It's a good day to be in the beer business,suckers.
现在是做啤酒生意的好日子,笨蛋们。
[female interviewer]When did you notice a change in Rodney?
[女性采访者]你什么时候,发现罗德尼变了?
-I. . -Uh. .
-我... -呃...
I don't wanna talk about. .Can we just. .
我不想说… 我们能不能…
I think we need to move on to a different question.
我们还是换个话题吧。
Rodney.Take your pills and go to bed.
罗德尼。吃了药,去睡觉。
-No more magazines! -[door clicks shut]
-别再看杂♥志♥了! -[门咔哒一声关上]
-That kid. -What's he doin' now?
-这个孩子。 -他在干什么?
He won't stop with the magazines.
他拿本杂♥志♥看个不停。
What kinda mag. . are they Playboys?
什么杂♥志♥...不会是《花♥花♥公♥子♥》吧?
I'm missing some Playboys.
我丢了几本《花♥花♥公♥子♥》。
[Mom] Oh, I don't know.I never thought of that.
[妈妈]哦,我不知道。我从没想过这个。
I. . I guess it's better than Playgirl.
我...我想这比看《花花公主》好。
[Mom] Oh, gosh, I don't wanna have to worry about that.
[妈妈]噢,上帝,我可不想再为此操心了。
You know, uh. .
你知道,呃...
I got another call from the principal today.
我今天又接到校长的电♥话♥。
[Mom] No. .
[妈妈]不会吧...
They're thinking about kicking Rod out.
他们正考虑开除罗德。
I told you that he is not taking his medicine
我告诉过你,他没有吃药,
and when he doesn't take his medicine,he goes bonkers.
如果他不吃药,他就会发疯。
I don't like when he takes that medicine. .
我不想让他吃哪种药...
I know. .
我知道...
He doesn't need anything to calm him down.
他不需要任何药物,让他冷静下来。
I don't know what else to do.
我不知道,还有什么别的办法。
[Dad] Military school?
[爸爸]上军校?
If you can convince him.
如果你能说服他。
[Dad] I don't think we should give him a gun.
[爸爸]我觉得,我们不应该让他舞刀弄枪的。
[Mike] We've got things that we may or may not need tomorrow.
[迈克]我们有些东西明天可能需要,也可能不需要。
Um, we've got guns just to make sure that we're safe
嗯,我们带枪只是为了确保我们的安全,
and that everybody's safe 'cause we have no idea,really,what we're up against.
确保每个人的安全,因为我们真的不知道,我们面对的是什么。
This guy claims to be a life-long criminal,
这家伙自称是个终身罪犯,
so we have no idea what he's capable of
所以,我们不知道,他能做什么
or who his affiliations are.
也不知道,他和谁有关系。
So,he could have people out there waiting for us to bring it back to the hotel,
所以,他可能派人,在外面等我们把它带回酒店,
people that track us to the dig site.
那些人会跟踪我们到挖掘地点。
And if this money,um, is there,
如果这笔钱,真的在那,
uh, I. . I really feel like we can't let him just walk away.
我...我真的觉得,我们不能让他就这么离开。
There's no option there.
这别无选择。
I mean, if. . if we don't turn the money in then we're liaisons. .
我是说,如果…如果我们不把钱交上去,我们就成了同伙。
-We're criminals. . - . to the crime.
-我们就成了罪犯... -...在这件刑事案中。
He thinks he has this thing lined up.
他认为,他已经做好了安排。
[Mike] We're gonna set up camp in Woodland,that's where the hotels are gonna be that we're gonna work out of and then the. .
[迈克]我们要在伍德兰扎营,那里有旅馆,我们要在那里工作,然后...
the bar that the money was found is down southwest of that area.
找到那个藏钱的酒吧,在那个地区的西南方向。
So, geographically,it's not too far away.
所以,从地理上来说,它并不太远。
Just outside of town.
就在城镇的外面。
We're gonna rally at 5:00 a. m.and we're gonna drive down the highway and, um,go after the money.
我们早上5点集♥合♥,然后开到高速公路上,去找钱。
(2018年四月26日,早晨5:30)
Just basically. .just go right at it.
基本上就是...这么定了。
Picked the boys up,they're ready to roll.
召集小伙子们,我们准备上路了。
[Rodney] Let's go down and unbury that money.
[罗德尼]让我们下去,把钱挖出来吧。
[Mike] All right,let's get her done.
[迈克]好吧,让我们把她弄好。
[Rodney]All right, all right.
[罗德尼]好吧,好吧。
You can ask me any questions you want.
你可以问我,任何问题。
[interviewer] Did you ever conceive of this plan beforehand or thought, like,"Oh,you know, I might be able to hijack a plane,get some ransom money,
[采访者]你有没有事先想过这个计划,或者想过,
“哦,你知道,我可能会劫持一架飞机,得到赎金,
-and jump out of it?" -Never.
-然后跳伞出来?” -从来没有。
I call it skyjacking,but never.
我称之为劫机,但从来没有事先想过。
[interviewer]How did you even know how to jump out of a commercial airplane?
[采访者]你是怎么知道,如何从商用飞机上跳伞下来的?
It seems like you would have to know something about aviation.
看来你得对航♥空♥有所了解。
A friend of mine,Roger Gackle was a flight. .
我的一个朋友,罗杰.加克尔是一名航♥班♥...
he organized the flights coming in and out of the airport.
他是负责安排进出机场的航♥班♥的。
He invited me in with Rick Gackle,
他邀请我和瑞克·加克尔一起进去,
so I knew the whole layout before I did it.
所以我在动手之前,就知道了飞机的整个布局。
[interviewer] Okay,so Roger Gackle was kind of like this guy that taught you the inner workings of what aviation is.
[采访者]好吧,罗杰·加克尔就像这样一个人,他教会了你航♥空♥的内在原理。
He just [indistinct]
他也是爱好者。
[man] Let's go Rod!
[男人]看你的了!罗德!
[bowling pins clatter]
[保龄球瓶的碰撞声]
-[man] Yeah! -[men cheering]
-[男人]好的! -[男人们的欢呼声]
That's how it's done, fellas!
就是这样,伙计们!
-Hey, where's Gackle? -He went back to the airport.
-嘿,加克尔呢? -他回机场了。
[young Rodney grunts]
[年轻的罗德尼哼了一声]
Gackle gave me a tour of that 727 last week.
加克尔上周带我参观了那架727。
-Have you been on that thing? -Nah.
-你们进去过那家伙吗? -没有。
[sighs] He showed me every switch and lever.
[叹息]他给我看了每一个开关和操纵杆。
That bird can do some serious action.
那只“大鸟”可不是闹着玩的。
This guy's been hot on airplanes ever since he jumped off the roof when he was seven.
这家伙自从七岁时,从屋顶上跳下来,就对飞机很感兴趣。
[all laughing]
[都笑了]
-Hey! What's up, you goons? -[Marty] Hey, buddy boy.
-嘿!怎么了,你们这些笨蛋? -[马蒂]嘿,兄弟。
We goin'to the loop on Friday?
我们周五去“环形路”吧?
[all] Oh, the loop!
[所有人]哦,“环形路”!
Oh, the loop! Yeah!
哦,“环型路”!好啊!
(马蒂.麦克唐纳,罗德尼的好朋友)
South of the Washington-Oregon border.
位于华盛顿州与俄勒冈州交界的南部。
A little Portland hideout, fun-out.
波特兰的一个无名小地方,很好玩。
And when Rodney showed up. .
当罗德尼出现的时候…
[guitar riff plays]
[吉他即兴演奏]
that's when the party lifted off.
就在那时,聚会开始了。
[young Rodney] Hey, how you doin'?
[年轻的罗德尼]嘿,你好吗?
[Marty] Hey, what's up, Rod?
[马蒂]怎么了?罗德。
How you doing, brother?
电影精选列表