Slept 'til about two or three in the afternoon
一觉睡到下午两、三点钟,
and my dad said,"You had a rough night,must've been out with some girls with him or something,always with those girls. "
而我爸爸说,“你昨晚一定过得很放纵,一定是和狐朋狗友们,
领一帮女孩狂欢,你总是和这些女孩鬼混。”
And my mom said,"Oh, let him go, it's Thanksgiving. "
我妈妈说:“哦,随他便吧,今天是感恩节。”
You know, and everything.
你现在什么都知道了。
Whoa, she was my little machine
哇,她是我的小机器
I got home and then I sat there and then Joe McDonald came over, the neighbor,
我回到家,坐在那里,然后邻居乔·麦克唐纳走过来,
and said, "Oh, you gotta turn the TV on. "
说:“哦,你得把电视打开。”
So then I turn the TV on and my. .
于是,我打开了电视...
my dad's sitting there and he goes, "Betty! This looks like Rod!
我爸爸就坐在那里,他喊道:“贝蒂!这人长得像罗德!
But how could it be Rod? He's sittin' right here. "
怎么会是罗德?他刚刚还在这里。”
That's what he said to my mother.
他就是这么,对我妈妈说的。
Well, that's another good lookin' Irish kid,isn't it?
那又是一个漂亮的爱尔兰孩子,不是吗?
-What, half Irish? -[young Rodney laughing]
-什么,半个爱尔兰人? -[年轻的罗德尼笑了]
I give the Lions plus three.
我给狮子队加3分。
You always bet on the Lions,the Lions never win.
你总是赌狮子队赢,但狮子队从来没赢过。
I pick the Lions on Thanksgiving,that's the way it is.
感恩节我选狮子队,就是这样。
No smoking in the house.
室内不许抽烟,
My second family! My home away from home!
这是我第二个家!远离故乡的家!
[Jack and Babs] Happy Thanksgiving, McDonald.
[杰克和巴布斯]感恩节快乐,麦当唐纳。
McDonald, how many times do I have to tell you to keep your fuckin' feet off my fuckin' table?
麦克唐纳,我跟你说过多少次了,不要把你的脚,放到我的桌子上来?
Senior, these are bitchin'Italian leather.
先生,这是上等的意大利皮革。
I don't care if they came straight off the feet of Elvis Aaron Presley himself.
我不在乎他们是不是,直接从“猫王”的脚上脱下来的。
Off the table or in your ass.
把脚拿开,要不就滚。
-You pick. -Sorry, sorry.
-你个混♥蛋♥。 -对不起,对不起。
You know, McDonald,actin' like that,
你知道,麦当劳,你这样做,
you're never gonna get yourself a babe like my Babs here.
你永远也找不到,像芭布丝这样的宝贝。
You two make me sick.
你们俩真让我恶心。
Piss off, Rodney.
滚开,罗德尼。
[young Rodney] Piss off, Barbara.
[年轻的罗德尼]滚开,芭芭拉。
Hey, piss off, Rod.
嘿,滚开,罗德。
Piss off, Jack.You got a muzzle for her?
滚开,杰克。你有她的嘴套吗?
-[Babs] I can hold my own. -[young Rodney scoffs]
-[芭布斯]我能管住自己。-[年轻罗德尼的嘲笑声]
You know that from experience.
你有体验过。
That's 'cause you wear the pants in the relationship.
那是因为在这段关系中,你说了算。
Oh, Rod,you know that's not true.
罗德,你知道那不是真的。
[Mom] Hey, hey, guys, cut it out!
[妈妈]嘿,嘿,伙计们,别闹了!
When can a mother just have a nice,peaceful holiday with her two lovely boys and her dapper husband?
一个母亲什么时候,能和她的两个可爱的儿子,和她衣冠楚楚的丈夫一起
度过一个美好、宁静的假期呢?
Oh, I wish my family was this well-behaved.
我真希望我的家人,也这么乖。
Hell, I just came here to get away from their asses.
见鬼,我来这里,只是为了远离他们。
Oh, and see if you guys watched the news!
哦,看看你们有没有看新闻!
Some guy hijacked a plane in Portland last night and then jumped from it!
昨晚,有人在波特兰劫持了一架飞机,然后跳下去了!
It's like some James Bond movie, man!
就像詹姆斯·邦德的电影一样!
Ooh, I love James Bond!
哦,我喜欢詹姆斯·邦德!
Turn it on, Senior!
换台,先生!
[news anchor]When he got on a plane in Portland, Oregon last night,he was just another passenger
[新闻主持人]当他昨晚在俄勒冈州波特兰市登上一架飞机时,他只是一名普通乘客
who gave his name as D. A. Cooper.
他自称是D.A.库珀。
But today,after hijacking a. .
但今天,发生了劫机之后,一个...
A plane heist? In our backyard?
飞机劫案? 会在我们的后院?
Oh, dear Lord!
哦,我的天呐!
This guy got away with it though.
但这家伙侥幸逃脱了。
-Betty. -[Mom] Yeah?
-贝蒂。 -[妈妈]什么?
This looks a lot like Rod.
这看起来,很像罗德。
How can it be Rod? He's sitting right here!
怎么会是罗德?他就坐在这里!
[news anchor] . left aboard four crew members and the hijacker.
[新闻主播]...剩下四名机组人员和劫机者。
[Dad] I guess it's just another good-looking Irish kid.
[爸爸]我猜这只是,另一个漂亮的爱尔兰孩子。
[all]No smoking in the house!
[众人]室内不许抽烟!
[news anchor] . with the full ransom collected from the Seattle banks and four parachutes aboard. .
[新闻主播]...带着从西雅图银行缴获的全部赎金,和四个降落伞...
[Rodney] My dad didn't know,I didn't tell my dad and mom for ten years after I did it.
[罗德尼]我爸爸不知道,在我做了这件事后的十年里,我都没有告诉爸爸妈妈。
[interviewer]So, did you tell anyone right after you committed the crime?
[采访者]那么,你犯罪后,有没有告诉别人?
My brother.My brother's known all along.
我的哥哥。我哥哥一直都知道。
[Jack] Golly!
[杰克]天呐!
Brigitte Bardot's hot as a pistol!
碧姬·芭铎像手♥枪♥一样性感!
[young Rodney] Oh, yeah?
[年轻的罗德尼]哦,是吗?
You got the Brigitte Bardot edition?
你有碧姬·芭铎的专辑吗?
-Let me take a look.-Hands off the merchandise.
-让我看看。 -别碰商品。
Sorry, it's not like I need to see it,I've seen it a thousand times.
抱歉,我不需要看,我已经看过一千遍了。
I got Brigitte Bardot stored away up here for very special occasions in the future.
我把碧姬·芭铎藏在这里,以备将来的特殊场合使用。
Yeah?
是吗?
Like the time you got busted by mom looking for face lotion? -[young Rodney laughs]
就像上次你毁了妈妈的面霜一样? -[年轻的罗德尼笑了]
No, and I would prefer that we forget about that,thank you very much.
不,我更希望我们忘了那件事,非常感谢。
Lotta good memories in this house.
这房♥子里,有很多美好的回忆。
Do you remember when we used to raid dad's old movie cabinet
你还记得我们以前,突袭了爸爸的旧电影柜,
and we'd put on Public Enemyover and over and over again?
把《国民公敌》放了一遍又一遍吗?
And I would play John Dillinger and you'd play Pretty Boy Floyd?
我演约翰·迪林杰,你演“漂亮男孩弗洛伊德”?
Yeah, yeah.
记得,记得。
Or how 'bout that kid across the street?
或者是街对面的那个孩子?
With the headgear?
还戴着头饰?
What'd we call him?What'd we used to call him?
我们叫他什么来着?我们以前怎么称呼他?
Uh. .
呃...
[both] Brace-face Nelson!
[俩人]娃娃脸尼尔森!
[laughing] What an idiot.
[都笑了]多傻啊。
Gangster films. .
黑帮电影...
I have a feeling I'm about to put all those gangsters in the cinema to shame.
我有一种感觉,我要让电影院里演得的那些混混们,自惭形秽了。
Keep dreamin', bud.
做梦去吧,伙计。
No, I'm not kidding.
不,我没在开玩笑。
Last night on the news,the guy that jumped outta the plane, you remember?
昨晚的新闻里,那个从飞机上跳下来的人,你还记得吗?
-Yeah. -[laughs]
-记得。 -[笑声]
You're sitting with him.It was me.
你就和他,坐在一起。就是我。
-[Jack] Full of shit.-[laughing]
-[杰克]满嘴胡言。 -[笑着]
I'm not full of shit.
我没有胡说,
I really did it.Look, come on.
是我♥干♥的。来,看吧,
If I didn't do it,how did I get these?
如果不是我♥干♥的,我怎么会有这些?
Rod,if you were that guy,we'd be on our way to paradise with $200,000.
罗德,如果你是那个人,我们已经带着二十万去天堂了。
You really don't believe me.I jumped out of the plane!
你真的不相信我。我从飞机上跳下来了!
I landed and about a quarter mile from where I landed I buried all this money next to this big black onyx rock!
我着陆了,在离着陆地点四分之一英里的地方,
我把所有的钱,都埋在一块像黑色玛瑙的大石头旁边!
I need you to come help me dig it up.
我需要你来帮我,把它挖出来。
You're serious?
你是认真的?
[young Rodney scoffs]As a heart attack.
[年轻罗德尼嘲笑道]你心脏受不了吧。
Okay, let's just say,hypothetically,you were that guy.
好吧,假设,你就是那个人。
Those bills would definitely be marked. .and if you got caught you'd be goin' to Walla Walla for the rest of your goddamn life.
那些钞票上肯定会有记号♥,如果你被抓了,你就得在
沃拉沃拉监狱度过你的余生。
Bro, I need youto believe me on this.
兄弟,我需要你,相信我。
Rod. .
罗德...
if you're that guy. .don't go back there.
如果你是那个人...就别再回去了。
[announcer]The Army Corps of Engineers had dredged the Columbia River here in 1974.
[解说员]在1974年,美国陆军工程兵团在这里疏浚了哥伦比亚河。
(挖掘工作进行四小时后)
[Mike] And the original money was found just south of here.
[迈克]最初的钱是在这里南边找到的。
So, this, uh, probably is the cove that he encountered.
所以,这可能就是他遇到的小河湾。
And then he moved inland from there.
然后,他从这里搬到了内陆。
Have him come take a look at this.
让他过来,看看这个。
[announcer]And now on shore, where FBI agents comb the sand like archaeologists.
[解说员]现在在河岸上,联邦调查局探员像考古学家一样梳理沙子。
All they found was $5,800 and no sign of D. B. Cooper.
他们只找到了5800美元,没有D.B.库珀的踪迹。
Oh, yeah, it's here.
哦,是的,就在这儿。
It's right on this. .we're right in the right area.
就在这里...我们的挖掘区域是对的。
It's gotta be here somewhere.
肯定在这里的,某个地方。
[intriguing music playing]
[有趣的音乐播放]
[worker indistinct]
[工人含混的交谈声]
[Rodney] And they're digging right by the flat rock, right?
[罗德尼]他们就在平坦的岩石旁边挖,对吧?
[man] Yeah.
[男人]是的。
[Mike] To me, that whole group of rocks right there. .
[迈克]对我来说,那一堆岩石…
Yeah, and that is. .he says that's black onyx.
对,那是。他说那是像黑玛瑙的石头。
And, yeah, there's several up in this area too,so that's the only concentration of that.
是的,在这个区域也有几个,所以这是唯一的集中地。
[announcer]Crews continue to dig but found very little of Cooper's green treasure today,
[解说员]工作人员继续挖掘,但今天发现的库珀的绿色宝藏的可能性很少,
even though the discovery site is looking like a very scientific archaeological excavation.
尽管,发现地点,看起来像是一次非常科学的考古发掘。
Shovels gave way to backhoes, the FBI and geologists scooping out a test-trench up the beach.
铲子让位给了挖沟机,联邦调查局和地质学家
在河滩上挖出了一条测试壕。
What they're trying to tell,how long had D. B. 's money been here?
他们想说的是,DB的钱来过这里多久了?
They knew certain levels were laid down on the beach in 1974, but they found no money below that point.
他们知道1974年河滩上有特定的水平土层,
但他们没有发现低于这个水平土层的钞票。
[man 2 whistling]
[男人2在吹口哨]
-[Mike] We got a whistle.-[both] What's up?
电影精选列表