[snorting]
[鼻子吸气声]
[gasping and breathing heavily]
[喘着粗气声]
[pilot] Metro tower,
[飞行员]机场塔台,
this is Northwest Orientflight 305
这里是美国西北航♥空♥公♥司♥的305航♥班♥,
we have a situation.
我们这里发生了状况。
[Rodney] Tina,I'm gonna have to have you sit up here now.
[罗德尼]蒂娜,我得让你进到这里。
(三年之前)
I don't wanna see you get hurt.
我不想看到,你受伤。
I don't wanna see anybody get hurt.
我不想看到,任何人受到伤害。
[sharply exhales]
[急剧的呼吸声]
[exhales]
[呼气声]
[breathing heavily]
[沉重的呼吸声]
-[tense music playing] -[door opening]
-[紧张的音乐响起] -[舱门开启]
[co-pilot] Captain,the aft door is open.
[副驾驶]机长,舱尾门开启了。
Oh, my God.
哦,我的上帝。
[breathing heavily]
[沉重的呼吸声]
1971年十一月24日,一名自称为D.B.库珀的男子劫持了一架
从俄勒冈州波特兰,飞往华盛顿州西雅图的波音727飞机。
直至今日,在美国历史上,还是联邦调查局
未破解的劫机悬案。
再也没人见到D.B.库珀。
[Rodney] My real name is Rodney Lewis Bonnifield.
[罗德尼]我的真名是罗德尼·刘易斯·邦尼菲尔德。
Born July 26, 1952.
生于1952年七月26日。
I am D. B. Cooper.
我就是 D. B. 库珀.
All these sparkling
在那些闪闪发光的
Golden dollar days
黄金年代中,
Will wash our normal problems down the drain
会冲走我们平常的麻烦吗?
(片名:我是劫机者)
I can offer you a better today
我可以给你一个更好的今天,
I can give to you a court with no judge
我可以给你一个没有法官的法庭,
Look around you
看看你的周围,
At everything you don't has
你啥都没有。
Is all you really, really need love?
你真的,真的需要爱吗?
I can offer you a better right now
我现在就能给你。
Lift away all of the weight that won't budge
担起你想都不敢想的重担
Picture your view
去想象一下吧,
From your house on the moon, baby
宝贝,从你在月亮上的房♥子里,
Saturn's got rings
司农之神的光环罩在你身上
And you should be wearing them
而你应该享受在其中,
Singing all these sparkly golden dollar days
歌♥唱那些金光闪闪的黄金年代,
Will wash our normal problems down the drain
会把我们平常的麻烦冲走?
Right down the drain
冲进下水道中。
源自真实事件。
[Rodney] Had a knife on the drain board,a big Bowie knife,come around and they get me right in the neck.
[罗德尼]滴水板上放着一把“大博伊”牌的刀,他们冲进来,直抵着掐我的脖子。
And so I just reached up had a sheathing knife about this big
于是我伸出手,拿了一把这么大的刀
(罗德尼.邦尼菲尔德,即D.B.库珀)
because it. .it was for hunting, skinning.
因为...那是一把猎刀,用于剥兽皮的。
I just reached up and popped him one.
我出手捅了他一下。
So, he dropped the knife right in the shoulder,right there.
于是,他扔掉了他的刀,用胳膊捂住了伤口。
-And so, he dropped the knife. -[Clifford] Help me.
- 就这样,他丢掉了刀。 -[克利福德]救命。
[phone line beeps]
[电♥话♥接通声]
[operator] 911,what is your emergency?
[接线员]这里是911,你有什么紧急情况?
[Clifford groans]It's Clifford Rich.
[克利福德呻♥吟♥声]我是克利福德.里奇。
Lady, goddamn it!
女士,真该死!
I've been stabbed!
我被捅了!
Rodney fuckin' Bonnifield.
是该死的罗德尼.邦尼菲尔德干的!
[guitar music playing]
[吉他演奏声]
[Rodney] No, I believe in God.God and country, I do.
[罗德尼]现在,我相信上帝。相信上帝和国家,真的。
[interviewer]Nothin' wrong with that.
[采访者]这没什么错。
[Rodney] No,nothing wrong with that.
[罗德尼]是的,这样不会有错。
Least I know where I'm going.
至少我知道,我该走什么样的路。
A lot of people don't know where they're goin'
很多人并不知道,要走什么路...
Think there's a big force.Well, guess what?
你猜怎么着?我想是有一股极大的力量。
I'd rather know where I'm goin'than not know where I'm goin'
我宁愿知道,我该去哪里,不该去哪里。
[Carlos] So,I met Rod December of 2016.
[卡洛斯]那么,我是在2016年十二月认识罗德的。
(保证人:卡洛斯.罗查)
Rodney had been arrested on assault one,
罗德尼因第一次因打架斗殴被捕,
(保证人:卡洛斯.罗查)
uh, essentially a knife fight and, uh, bailed him out.
基本上是持刀打斗,然后他被保释了。
[Mike] But people come to bail companies because they're in a time of crisis.
[迈克]但是人们来保释金代♥办♥公♥司♥,是因为他们手头拮据。
(3118号♥,保释金代♥办♥公♥司♥)
So,we facilitate individuals who are arrested and held.
所以,我们为被逮捕和关押的人提供帮助。
We negotiate with their friends and family and contractually bind them to attend their court hearings
我们与被拘留人员的朋友和家人协商,以合同约束他们参加法庭听证会,
and if they fail to appear,then it's our job to go out and find them and bring them back.
如果他们没有出现,那么我们的工作就是出去找到他们,把他们带回来。
(保证人:迈克.罗查)
[man] Sorry, I'm not trying to be an asshole.
[某人]抱歉,我不是想当恶人。
-No, no.-Hey, we're not either.
-不,不行。 -嘿,我们也不想这样。
-[man] I'm loaded. -So are we.
-[某人]我是有钱人。 -我们也是。
[Mike] My name's Mike Rocha.
[迈克]我名叫迈克.罗查。
I'm a bondsman for All City Bail Bonds.
我是“全程保释金代♥办♥公♥司♥”的保证人。
I started doing recovery work when I turned 21-years-old.
我21岁就干“管教失足者”这行了。
So, a long time,over 35 years.
年头够久了,少说也有35年了。
The difference between us and Dog the Bounty Hunter
我们和“赏金猎手”的区别在于,
is that we are authorized and able to carry firearms.
我们被授权并且可以携带枪♥支♥。
We typically like to work under the radar.
我们一般都喜欢,隐姓埋名地工作。
We will go out normally in the cover of dark,arrest the people that we need to. .
我们会在夜幕的掩护下,正常外出,去抓捕我们需要抓的人...
Full-auto.
连射。
and do it in a real quiet manner.
而且需要安静地做这件事。
[gunfire]
[枪声]
My brother, Carlos,is in the bail industry as well.
我哥哥卡洛斯,也在干“代理保释”这行的工作。
I got introduced to the business with my brother 35 years ago doing some recovery.
35年前,我和我哥哥在从事“管教失足者”时,接触到了这一行。
[gunshots]
[枪声]
I absolutely love it,uh, everyday is interesting.
我非常喜欢这行,每天都很有趣。
Interesting characters,interesting scenarios,
有趣的角色,有趣的场景,
stuff that you're, just,not got gonna find at a regular job for sure.
这些东西,是你在普通工作中,肯定找不到的。
And I kissed the ground when he came to help me,
当他来帮助我时,我感激涕零,
that was it, I says,"That guy there,
那就是说,“就是那个人,
he's a man to come and get me out of this mess. "
他是来帮我摆脱困境的人。”
And, so, I was out for two and a half years.
于是,我在外面呆了两年半。
I don't have any problem with anybody else.
我在任何时候,都没给任何人添麻烦。
He wasn't fully funded on. .on the bond,so people put up some money,but he had to come back in
他并没有全部还清保证金...所以人们付给了他一些钱,但他必须一次又一次地
time after time after time and make his payments and he never missed a payment.
回来还款,他从来没有拖欠过一次。
Uh, and, again,he could've taken off and gone up into the hills and he'd be a hard guy to find.
再说一次,他可能跑到山上去了,那样就很难找到他了。
I says,"I'm not runnin' anywhere,I'm not guilty of this crime. "
我说:“我哪也不去,我没有犯这个罪。”
[Carlos] He comes into the office and first he gives me his paperwork
[卡洛斯]他走进办公室,首先给了我,他的文件,
(2018年四月16日)
stating that he had taken a plea deal on the knife fight scenario.
说明他已经接受了,“持刀斗殴”的认罪协议。
I returned his collateral,which was,uh, I think four different vehicles.
我还了他的抵押品,应该是四辆不同的车。
[Rodney] He gave me back my titles.
[罗德尼]他把我的信誉,还给了我。
He says you. .you made it,you did the right thing,you didn't run.
他说,你...你成功了,你做的对,你没有逃跑。
And he goes, "Uh, I got something else to run by you. "
他说,“我还有别的事,要告诉你。”
I says, uh,"I'm D. B. Cooper.
我说,“我就是D.B.库珀。
"I been wanted for a long time. "
“我已经被通缉多年了。”
[news anchor] When he got on a plane
[新闻主播]昨晚,当他在波特兰
in Portland, Oregonlast night,
上了一架飞机,
he was just another passenger who gave his name as D. A. Cooper.
他只是另一个自称为D.A.库珀的乘客。
But today, after hijacking a Northwest Airlines jet,
但今天,在劫持了西北航♥空♥公♥司♥的一架飞机,
then making a getaway by parachute,
然后跳伞逃跑后,一家通讯社
the description on one wire service:
把他描述成为:
master criminal.
犯罪大♥师♥。
I decided to come on out and tell the truth about everything.
我决定站出来,说出一切的真♥相♥。
So the people that have a right to know who I am.
因为,人们理应知道,我是什么样的人。
He seemed rather nice, other than he wanted certain things to be done.
他看上去人相当不错,除了他想做的那件事。
(蒂娜.马克劳,空乘)
We were honoring his requests and, therefore,
我们尊重他的要求,因此,
we made no attempt to impede his mission.
我们没有试图妨碍,他想做的事情。
[narrator]In the early '70s, a hijacker calling himself D. B. Cooper
[解说员]在70年代初期,一位自称为D.B.库珀的劫机者,
jumped from an airliner in flight carrying 200,000 bucks in ransom cash
带着20万美元的赎金,从飞机上跳下
and disappeared in the woods of the Pacific Northwest.
并消失在美国西北部的太平洋海岸的密林里。
His fate remained unknown, his true identity a mystery.
他的命运无人知晓,他的真实身份是个谜。
That is, perhaps, until now.
这也许会,直至今日。
The people got a right to know who I am and what I am.
人♥民♥有权知道我是谁,我是怎么回事。
And, uh. .
而且...
it was the time of the Vietnam War. .
那是在越战时期...
it was a time. . it was a time of strife.
那是一个...一个充满矛盾的年代。
[rock music playing]
[摇滚音乐演奏着]
Everything was going down,Martin Luther King got killed,
一切都很糟糕,马丁.路德.金被杀了,
[indistinct] died,
电影精选列表