所以最美妙的是我们从现在开始,从这些采访开始,
to the site where he was at that time and,
去他当时所在的地方,
um, hopefully putting a bow on his story.
嗯,希望能给他的故事,画上句号♥。
Right now we need to button up and get it together and go out and. . and track it down.
现在我们需要整装待备,集♥合♥人手,然后出去...去找寻它。
All right,let's go dig it up!
好了,我们去挖吧!
[Mike] Are you feeling confident?
[迈克]你有信心吗?
I'm confident. Yeah.
我当然有信心。
Well, the old Chinamen say,"Can you dig it?"
老中国人常讲,“你挖的到吗?”
And then you're digging it!
然后,你就开始挖了!
So we're going treasure hunting and just dig it up!
所以我们要去寻宝,把它挖出来!
[Mike] How 'bout you?Stressed?
[迈克]你怎么样?有压力吗?
[Wes] This shit is super crazy.
[韦斯]这真是太疯狂了。
(韦斯.里根,制♥作♥人)
I'm excited and he's got some details that are just. .
我很兴奋,他说了一些细节...
(韦斯.里根,制♥作♥人)
I mean, he told. . he told the lawyer your toupee is crooked.[laughs]
我是说,他告诉…他告诉律师,你的假发歪了。[笑了]
(韦斯.里根,制♥作♥人)
Like, that's a detail and a half if it's real.
如果这是真的,他说的,多半是真的。
No, you don't wanna marry an outlaw,
不,你们不想,与一名逃犯“结婚”,
we have trouble,we have to hide and everything,you don't need that.
我们有麻烦,我们得躲起来,而你们不需要这些。
Well, now I'm gonna have to really hide when I find the money.
现在,我找到钱的时候,那就真要躲起来了。
[Wes] So if we do find it,do you think your son would be excited to hear that you found it?
[韦斯]如果我们真的找到了,你觉得你儿子,听到你找到了,会很兴奋吗?
Well,he's my flesh and blood.
他算是我的骨肉至亲。
Anybody that's related to me wants some of the money.
任何跟我有关系的人,都想分点儿钱。
That's the way it works,I guess.
我想,就是这样吧。
It's too bad that the mother did that to me and. .
他妈妈那样对我,真是太糟糕了...
[interviewer] Were there any particular women in your life at this time?
[采访者]这段时间,你的生活中,有什么特别的女人吗?
Romana Lisa Capps.
罗曼那.丽莎.卡普斯。
I met her through, uh,high school.
我在读高中时,就认识她了。
I think there was just something in me that was scared of how lawless he was,but that loved it too.
我想,我内心深处有一种念头,害怕他的无法无天,但也喜欢他这样。
Goddamn it, I love pancakes!
该死的,我喜欢吃烤煎饼!
If you love 'em so much,why'd you give me the last piece?
如果你这么喜欢吃,为什么把最后一块,留给我?
Because I might kind of like you.
因为我可能有点,喜欢你。
Wow!Everybody hear that?
哇!大家都听到了吗?
Romana Lisa Capps likes me.
罗曼娜·丽莎·卡普斯喜欢我。
-She loves me! -Oh my. .
-她爱我! -哦,我天呐...
[Romana] Are you surprised that someone in the Capps family actually likes you?
[罗曼娜]卡普斯家居然有人喜欢你,你感到惊讶吗?
Yeah, I am.It's a huge accomplishment.
是的,我惊讶。这是一个巨大的成就。
Maybe.No, I definitely am.
也许吧。不,绝对是的。
But, um, I gotta ask you something.
但是,我得问你点事。
I heard a rumor,um. .
我听到一些传言,嗯....
I heard your dad wrapped the family car around a tree last week on 21st street,is that true?
我听说,你♥爸♥爸上周在21街,把家里的汽车撞到树上了,是真的吗?
Yeah. I mean,I guess everybody knows he's the town drunk now.
是的。现在众所周知了,他是镇上的酒鬼。
No one thinks your dad's the town drunk.
没人觉得,你♥爸♥是镇上的酒鬼。
He made a mistake,we all make mistakes,you know?
他犯了错,我们都会犯错,你知道吗?
Life goes on. Who cares?
生活还要继续。谁在乎呢?
Plus, think of the upside.
再说了,要想想好的一面。
At least now,the whole town knows that at the Capps house,
至少现在,全镇的人都知道,在卡普斯家,
the liquor cabinet is well-stocked.
酒柜里的酒,是充足的。
-[Romana laughs] -Huh?
-[罗曼娜笑了] -对吗?
Hmm.
嗯。
Well maybe his liquor cabinet should be our next destination.
也许他的酒柜,应该是我们的下一个目标。
Uh-oh.You getting a bad idea?
哦。你有什么“损主意”吗?
Well, this one hearkens back to the greats and it's called the ol' dine and dash.
好吧,这个听着不错,它被称为“吃霸王餐”。
Oh,you're gonna pull this one off?
你这次能成功吗?
-[Romana] Mm-hmm.-The big heist?
-[罗曼娜]嗯,嗯。 -来此大洗劫?
Ooh!What the hell was that?
噢!那是什么鬼东西?
I just treated you to the best pancakes of your goddamn life. -[Rodney laughs]
我刚请你吃了你这辈子最好吃的煎饼。 -[罗德尼笑了]
That may be so,but if you keep this shit up,you're going to end up a criminal, missy.
也许是这样,但如果你再这样下去,你最终会成为罪犯的,小姐。
Oh,has this little escapade reminded you of someone? -Yeah, it did. .
这个小恶作剧,让你想起什么人了吗? -是的,确实如此...
You got my attention, baby
你吸引了我的注意力,宝贝
Come on, we have a liquor cabinet to raid.
来吧,我们还要洗劫酒柜呢。
[Rodney] She didn't like who I am or what I am,but she just pushed it aside that I'm a little wilder than most people.
[罗德尼]她不喜欢我和我做的事,但她只是不去想这些,因我比大多数人都狂野。
Always been wild.
一直都野性不羁。
[Romana] Have some of this.
[罗曼娜]吃点这个。
[both laugh]
[俩人都笑了]
Hair of the dog,what've we got?
除了这些狗毛,我们还能喝什么?
Ooh! Number seven,now we're talkin'
哦!7号♥威士忌,现在我们来谈谈吧。
-[Romana laughs] -[young Rodney] Hmm.
-[罗曼娜笑了] -[年轻罗德尼]嗯。
Ah!
啊!
Thank you, Mr. Capps. [sighs]
谢谢你,卡普斯先生。 [叹气声]
You got shit on your mind,don't you?
你在动什么歪脑筋呢?
Yeah.
是的。
Your pops?
你的爸爸?
Yeah. It's just. .
是的。这只是...
It's just hard to talk about my father or my family.
只是一谈到父亲和家人,就很困难。
I understand.
我理解。
But I feel really free with you.
但和你在一起,我真的很自♥由♥。
That's good.
那就好。
-[Romana laughs] -That's real good.
-[罗曼娜笑了] -那真的很好。
-I'm a free guy. -[Romana laughs]
-我是个自♥由♥的人。 -[罗曼娜笑了]
Look, forget about your dad.
听着,别去想你的父亲。
Forget about what the town is sayin'
也别管镇子上的人说些什么。
They're not sayin' shit.They don't know anything.
他们总是在传小道消息。他们什么都不知道。
No one knows the ins and outs of a person's home or how they run it.
没有人知道,一个人的家庭的来龙去脉,也没有人知道,他们是如何经营的。
No one knows your family,I don't know your family.
没人了解你的家庭,我也不了解你的家庭。
All right,think about it like this.
好吧,这样想。
This is gonna sound real corny.
这听起来很“老土”。
-In the car of life. . okay? -Okay.
-生活在汽车里...行吗? -好的。
Every past version of us is in the car,
我们每个人在开车时,都有一个过去的“版本”,
and what I mean by that is people screw up,and hopefully they learn from that shit.
我的意思是,人们搞砸了,希望他们能从中,吸取教训。
The key that no one tells you. .is that when you're driving in this car of life down the highway of life. .
关键是没人告诉你,当你开着这辆生命之车,在生活的高速公路上行驶时...
all those past versions of yourself. .they're in the car with you.
所有过去的你...和现在的你,都在车里。
And the key, the secret. .
关键的秘密是...
is to not let any of 'em drive.
不能由“它们”来驾驶。
Does that mean I'm with a safe driver?
这意味着,我和一个安全的司机在一起吗?
[young Rodney exhales audibly]
[年轻的罗德尼大声呼出一口气]
You're with a safe driver,I can assure you that.
你正在和一个安全的司机在一起,我可以向你保证。
[Rodney] And we were goin' out and we loved each other.
[罗德尼]我们一起出去,我们彼此相爱。
Her dad told me to marry her,
她爸爸让我娶她,
or I'd get shotgunned to death
不然,我就会被一枪崩了,
and we had a baby on the way
因为,我们已经有了孩子
so I took his advice and married her.
我接受她爸的建议,娶了她。
Anyway, I loved her.
不管怎样,我爱她。
You were made for love
你编制了爱情
And we fell into
我们陷入了其中
Back when the stars began to shine
当星星开始闪耀的时候
You have any idea where we are?
你知道我们在哪儿吗?
No. Rod, you know I don't like surprises!
不。罗德,你知道我不喜欢惊喜!
[young Rodney]It's a good surprise,no bad surprise, okay?
[年轻罗德尼]这是一个好的惊喜,没有不好的,好吗?
-You ready? -[Romana] Okay, yes, I'm ready.
-你准备好了? -[罗曼娜]是的,我准备好的。
-Are you ready? -Yes, yes, yes.
-你准备好了? -是的,是的。
Okay. Three, two, One.
好了。三,二,一。
Oh, my God, Rod! [gasping]
哦,我的上帝,罗德![喘气声]
[young Rodney]I know, it's a gourmet meal!
[年轻罗德尼]我知道,这是美食家的膳食!
[Romana laughs] This is beautiful!
[罗曼娜笑了]这里真美!
(私人码头,禁止跳水,禁止潜水!)
Well, the old man did have one thing right.
那老头有一件事是对的。
Will you marry me?
愿意嫁给我吗?
Oh, my God,I can't wait to be
哦,我的上帝,我巴不得成为
-Mrs. Rodney Bonnifield! -Yes?
-罗德尼.邦尼菲尔德夫人! -是吗?
-[Romana] Yes! -Yes?
-[罗曼娜]是的!-是的?
[Romana] Yes!
[罗曼娜]是的!
[music fades]
[音乐淡出]
Oh, man, when Rodney and Romana got together,it was a great thing.
天啊,罗德尼和罗曼娜在一起的时候,真是太棒了。
(马蒂.麦克唐纳,罗德尼的好朋友)
It was a great thing for Rodney.
这对罗德尼来说是件好事。
(马蒂.麦克唐纳,罗德尼的好朋友)
I never seen him that happy.
我从没见过他那么开心。
Marty McFerguson up to the t-box.
马蒂·麦克弗格森上台。
Averaging 350 yards per drive.
平均每次突破350码。
[young Rodney]You're a little pink around the edges, aren't you, Marty?
[年轻罗德尼]马蒂,你的皮肤有点红润,是吧?
[Marty] Keeps me goin'
[马蒂]让我继续
You take your vitamins today,Marty?
电影精选列表