有人对什么过敏吗
Does anybody have any allergies?
我指的是严重过敏
And by this, I mean really serious allergies.
危及生命的过敏 说吧
Like, life-threatening allergies. Yeah?
我有哮喘
I have asthma.
-好吧 -我不喜欢脚
- All right. - I don't like feet.
你对脚过敏
You have a foot allergy?
不 我是说如果把脚伸到我脸旁 我就不干了
No. I'm just saying if a foot goes near my face, I'll shut down.
-我不讨厌脚 -好吧
- I don't mind feet. - Okay.
我们要练练怎么装吸毒和装喝酒
Now, we're gonna work on our fake sniffing and our fake drinking.
-你去哪了 -这里有果汁店
- Where were you? - They had an Orange Julius.
好 不错 用指甲更逼真
All right. That's good. That's better with the nail.
可可来干什么
What's Coco doing here?
我们说好了不找瘾君子和罪犯
We said no junkies and no criminals.
所以呢
So?
她既是瘾君子也是罪犯
So, she's a junkie and a criminal.
-人是会变的 -感觉有点假
- People change. - I'm not entirely convinced.
亲 你不应该...
Hon, you're not suppose...
行吧 但我答应了请她吃午饭
Fine. But I promised I'd buy her lunch.
这是谁 你来商场做什么
Who is this? What are you doing at the mall?
这是布鲁斯先生
This is Mr. Bruce.
布鲁斯先生
Mr. Brucey!
我去哪都带着他 你不会介意吧
I take him everywhere with me. I hope that's not a problem.
当然不会
Not at all. Not at all.
天呐
Oh, my God!
-瞧瞧这些购物袋 -给我看看
- Look at these fucking bags, bitch. - Let me see!
-好好瞧瞧 -好啊
- Take this bag in, bitch. - Yes!
不许喝酒 不许嗑药
No drinking, no drugs.
等你们拿到小票签名后
And after you get the signature,
就可以尽情狂欢了
then you can party your asses off.
你的社保号♥码是什么
What's your social security number?
性感数字 性感数字
Sexy numbers. Sexy numbers.
你妈妈的娘家姓是什么
What's your mother's maiden name?
-我妈妈的中间名 -娘家姓
- My mother's middle name? - Maiden.
附近最酷炫的狗
Flyest dog in the neighborhood.
没错 没错
Yes! Yes!
看吧
Check it!
来吧
Here we go.
鸡翅
Chicken wings.
会不会很辣
This is gonna be spicy?
就是鸡翅
Just chicken wings.
点鸡翅绝对错不了
You can't ever go wrong with chicken wings.
带骨的 好吃
On the bone. It's good.
我喜欢吃脆皮的 我们可以点酱汁的
I get 'em extra crispy. We can make 'em wet.
蘸酱分开放行吗
Sauce on the side?
事儿逼
Bitch.
6610 我的余额是多少
Six-six-one-zero. And what's my balance?
我真该去华尔街工作
I could've worked on Wall Street.
有时候晚上和周末
There were nights and weekends
我们能给夜店拉来十万美元的生意
when we brought 100 grand into the club,
所有人都参与其中
and everybody got in on the action.
主持人 经理 DJ 他们都能分一杯羹
The hosts, the managers, the DJ. They all got their cut.
要不是有我们出去拉客
Without us making the effort to go out and promote,
夜店就没有生意
the club wouldn't have had a business.
我们不再是无足轻重的舞♥女♥了
We weren't just some disposable dancers anymore.
我是自己公♥司♥的首席财务官
I was CFO of my own fucking corporation.
小心点 别把我的门弄坏了
Be careful with that. Do not fuck up my door.
瞧瞧
Look at this.
欢迎来到我的公♥寓♥
Welcome to my apartment.
天 顶层公♥寓♥啊
My God! The penthouse, bitch.
太疯狂了
How crazy is this?
天呐
Oh, my God.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我教你怎么用
I'll teach you how to use it.
多萝西 你买♥♥了什么
Dorothy, what have you done?
你老是说你想要真正的珍珠首饰
Well, you always said you wanted real pearls.
你下海捞的吗
Did you go to the bottom of the ocean for this?
对 差不多吧
Yeah. Something like that.
是什么
What is it?
老天
Oh, my goodness.
妈妈 我想要的就是这个
Mommy, it's the one I wanted.
快谢谢雷蒙娜阿姨
Thank you to your Aunt Ramona.
谢谢 雷蒙娜阿姨
Thank you, Aunt Ramona.
不客气 我的小宝贝
You're welcome, my little baby girl!
-谢谢 -小意思
- Thank you. - Of course.
我收到了红底鞋 我收到了红底鞋 太棒了
I got the red-bottoms. I got the red-bottoms. Yes, girl!
鞋真不错
These are nice.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气 亲爱的
You're welcome, my love.
-行 行 -这里
- Okay, okay. - Right here.
这个是给你的
This one's for you.
给我的
For me?
好 我拆了
Oh, yes. Here we go.
是什么呢
What do we got?
天呐 真美
Oh, my God. It's gorgeous.
-高档 -你喜欢吗
- So classy. - You like it?
不
No.
我爱它 我爱它
I love it! I love it.
我要把我其它的包都塞进去 真美
I'm gonna carry all my other bags in it. It's so amazing.
天呐 谢谢 宝贝
Oh, my God. Thank you, baby.
好 我也有要给你的
Okay. I have something for you.
-最大的是给我的 -对 我给你选的
- Do I get the big one? - Yes, I chose this just for you.
好
Okay.
挺沉的
Wow, it's heavy.
好 是什么呢
Okay. What do we got?
-打开 -是个大家伙
- Open it up. - It's a big one.
天呐
Oh, my Lord.
是什么皮
What was it?
-毛丝鼠 -天呐
- Chinchilla. - Oh, my God.
天呐
Oh, my God!
太好了
Yes.
你最好了
You're the best.
我真为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
我们不需要其他人 对吗
We don't need anybody else, do we?
-谁也不需要 -对
- Nobody. - No.
我们坚不可摧
We're the untouchables.
指NBA球员科比·布莱恩特和沙克·奥尼尔
就像科比和沙克
Like Kobe and Shaq.
谁是科比
Who gets to be Kobe?
-我是科比 你是沙克 -我是科比
- I'm Kobe. You're Shaq. - I'm the Kobe.
-不 我不想当沙克 -不
- No. I don't wanna be Shaq. - No.
只有一个科比 你怎么能当科比
How are you Kobe when there can only be one Kobe?
我是科比
And I'm the Kobe!
-双科比 -我是科比
- Double Kobe! - I'm the Kobe!
好了 大家
Okay, everybody.
来 都到前面来 聚起来
Come on. Get on top of each other. Get together.
来
Come on.
挨紧点 温馨点
Get close. Get cozy.
-我想在中间 -进去 进去
- I wanna get in the middle. - In, in.
现在喊钞票
Now say money!
钞票
Money!
上帝 感谢您赐予我们的一切
And, God, thank you for everything that you've given us.
美味的食物
This delicious food.
我的新红底鞋
My new Louboutins.
以及 这个家庭
And... for this family.
我的姐妹
My sisters.
我们真幸运
We are so blessed.
阿门
Amen.
-阿门 -阿门
- Amen. - Amen.
尝点这猪肉 宝贝
Try some of this pork, baby.
玛鲁娜 娜娜 朱丽叶特 德斯蒂妮 雷蒙娜 梅赛德斯
我一般不会在这类人面前紧张
I don't usually get nervous around these types.
电影精选列表