你为什么不给我打电♥话♥
Why didn't you call me?
你和莉莉随时可以搬来跟我和朱朱一起住
You know that you and Lily can always stay with me and Juju.
你知道的 不 别这样 拜托
You know that. No, don't do that. Come on.
不 别这样
No. Don't do that thing.
别这样
Don't do that.
是我啊
It's me.
你记得我们以前吧
You remember what we were like back then?
记得吗
Remember?
我们就像飓风
We were like fucking hurricanes.
不是吗
Weren't we?
我现在着急赚钱 明白吗
I just need to make money right now, though, you know?
我想独♥立♥ 不依靠任何人
I just wanna, like, be independent. Not need anybody.
只有我和莉莉 这就够了
Just me and Lily. That's it.
她告诉了我金融危机后发生了什么
She told me what happened after the crash.
华尔街有一半人都失了业 夜店也紧随其后
With half of Wall Street unemployed, the club wasn't far behind.
梅赛德斯给雷蒙娜在时尚业找了份工作
Mercedes got Ramona a job in fashion.
不敢相信他被抓了
I can't believe he got arrested.
现在我该怎么办 我又请不起律师
What am I supposed to do now? I can't afford no lawyer.
我连他那半房♥租都付不起了
I can barely afford his half of the rent.
我差点就想取消婚礼了
It's almost enough to make me just call off the wedding.
是吗
Well?
别这样 赛迪 你知道我很喜欢阿龙
I mean, come on, Sadie. And you know I love Dragon.
不过你真的想嫁给一个
But do you really wanna marry someone
可能会进监狱的人吗
who's probably going to prison?
我不知道
I don't know.
等他三到五年是个大承诺
Three to five is a big commitment.
-马克 -什么事
- Hey, Mark. - Hey, what's up?
我能不能每周五都早点下班
I was hoping you wouldn't mind if I ducked out early on Fridays
我要接孩子放学
to pick up my kid from school.
她后半年周五下午都不上课
She has half days for the rest of the year.
后半年 不行
Rest of the year? No.
不 不 我是说学年
No, no. No, the rest of the school year.
不行
No.
要是我能找人顶我的班呢
Well, what if I got somebody to cover my shift?
-梅赛德斯说她可能可以... -天呐 别这样
- Mercedes said that she could probably... - Oh, my God. Come on.
我好不容易才搞清了员工的班次
Took me forever to figure out everyone's stupid schedules.
-我知道 马克 但是 -真要这样吗
- I know, Mark. But... - I mean, really?
拜托 要不是为了孩子
Please. I wouldn't ask
我也不会提出这样的要求
if it wasn't for my kid. Okay?
她今年在学校过得挺艰难的
She's going through this difficult time at school.
现在又在一个麻烦的年纪
She's at that difficult age.
我是她父亲吗
Am I the father?
-什么 -我是她父亲吗
- What? - Am I the father?
不是
No.
没错 那关我什么事 对吗
'Kay. Then why should I give a shit? Right?
不能给她找个保姆什么的吗
Don't she got a babysitter or a nanny or something?
我没有那么多钱
I can't afford that.
如果你多上点班
Well, you know, if you were putting in more hours
而不是总是着急下班
instead of racing outta here all the time...
对吗 多上班 钱就多
Right? More hours, more money.
钱多了 请保姆 问题解决
More money, a babysitter. Problem solved.
克雷格有两个小孩
Craig's got two kids.
也没见他每次孩子流鼻血了
You don't see him rushing home every time
就着急冲回家
someone's got a nosebleed.
他就在这 老实上班 我不能答应你的要求
He's here, he's doing his shifts. I can't do it.
要不你休息一下吧
Yeah. Why don't you take a break?
无意冒犯 只是我们对你没感觉
No offense, we're just not feeling ya.
怎么了 亲爱的
What's wrong, baby?
好了
There you go.
虽然之后要费劲掏出来 不过...
Gonna have to dig this thing out of there later, but...
你从哪学的这个
Where'd you learn that?
就是跟...
Just some old...
怎么 你没有姐妹吗
What? Don't you have sisters?
没有 我的兄弟们不跟我联♥系♥了
No, my brothers don't talk to me anymore.
我告诉爸妈我在这儿上班
I told my mom and dad that I worked here,
他们就把我赶出了家门
and they kicked me out of the house.
想去钓鱼吗
Wanna go fishing?
钓鱼是什么
What's fishing?
金融危机后 夜店需要顾客
Since the crash, the club needs customers.
我们要做的就是拉客
All we gotta do is reel 'em in.
谁都能买♥♥套不错的西装
Look, anyone can own one nice suit.
要看他们的鞋 手表 公文包
You wanna look at their shoes, their watches, briefcases...
和结婚戒指
their wedding rings.
看结婚戒指准没错
Always look for a wedding ring.
吉米 再来杯格兰杰
Jimmy, another Glenmorangie.
一旦上钩 我们就可以收网了
Once you got 'em on the hook, that's when we get the net.
凸显口感
Bring out the flavor.
斯宾塞 她们是我的同事
Spencer, these are my co-workers.
今天我们要庆祝什么
What are we cheersing today?
敬生活 干杯
To life. Cheers.
-干杯 -干杯
- Cheers. - Cheers.
-这是什么 -你想来点吗
- What do we got there? - You want some of that?
哥伦比亚行军粉吗[可♥卡♥因♥]A little Colombian marching powder?
我来教你怎么吸
Let me show you how it's done.
好了
There you go.
知道我们该做点什么吗 应该找家夜店
You know what we should do? We should go to a club.
我们应该去脱衣舞夜店
We should go to the strip club.
不好吧 不好吧
I don't know. I don't know.
-别这样 -真淘气
- Come on. - It's naughty.
明天早上九点我们都会坐在办公桌前
Tomorrow we'll be at our desks at 9 A.M.,
后悔当时没有
regretting the moment that
一起去脱衣舞夜店
we could've gone to a strip club together.
我们去吧 去吧
Let's do it. Let's do it.
我加入
I'm in.
然后我们把他带去夜店
Then we steer him to the club...
-需要载你一程吗 -需要
- Need a ride, baby? - Oh, yes, I do.
上车
Get in.
我们事先谈妥抽成多少
...where we've negotiated ourselves a percentage of his spending.
然后尽可能地挥霍他信♥用♥卡♥的额度
And then we run up his credit card as far as we can push it.
包厢
易如反掌
Easy breezy.
再来一轮
Another round.
刷♥卡♥
刷♥卡♥成功
没问题
No problem.
好了
There we go.
-小意思 -没问题
- No problem. - No problem.
好了 你可以的
Okay, you got this.
棒极了 斯宾塞
Yeah, Spencer.
告诉这位先生你住在哪
Tell the nice man where you live.
纽约
New York!
再详细一点 宝贝
Little more specific, baby.
第五大道
Fifth Avenue.
差不多了
Close enough.
拜 斯宾塞 再见
Bye, Spencer! Goodbye!
-再见 -再见
- Bye! - Bye!
不过就像雷蒙娜说的
But like Ramona said,
"去钓鱼不代表一定能钓到鱼"
"Going fishing doesn't mean you catch a marlin."
有的男人不愿意狂欢
And some of the guys didn't want to party.
不了 不了 谢谢
Oh, no. No, thank you.
来嘛 你不想...
Come on. You don't...
-你确定吗 -当然 我很肯定 谢谢
- Are you sure? - Come on. I'm very sure. Thank you.
你不想看到我喝多了的样子
You don't wanna see me after a couple of those.
天呐
Oh, boy.
有的男人会识破我们
And some of them caught on.
我去不了 不过今晚很愉快
I can't, but this was fun.
什么 等下
What? Wait.
操
Fuck.
现在怎么办
What do we do now?
我本该给阿龙换个律师
I'm supposed to get Dragon a new lawyer.
但现在没钱了
But I can't fucking afford it now.
我不能搬回家
I can't move back home.
电影精选列表