to save up the money for my label,
但我有个做平面设计师的客户
but I do have a client who's a graphic designer,
他帮我做了这个标志
and he mocked-up this logo for me.
"蒙娜泳装"
"Swimona."
朗朗上口 对吧
It's catchy, right?
你上过服装学校
Did you go to school for this?
对 差十三学分就毕业了
Yep. Thirteen credits away from graduating.
天呐 你穿着真好看
Oh, my God. Those look amazing on you.
-是啊 -太性感了
- Yeah. - So hot.
熊宝宝 是你吗
Bear Cub, is that you?
妈妈
Mom?
太好了
Oh, yes.
你好 我漂亮的女儿
Hi, my gorgeous girl.
你好啊 我的小天才还好吗
Hi. How's my little genius?
你又大又聪明的脑袋还好吗
How's that big, beautiful brain of yours?
朱丽叶 这是妈妈的朋友多萝西 打个招呼
Juliet, this is Mommy's friend, Dorothy. Say hi.
你好
Hi.
-她一直都这么害羞 -你好
- Oh, yeah. She's always so shy... - Hi.
除非见的是可爱的男孩
unless it's a cute boy.
接下来交给我吧 曼努拉
I'll take it from here, Manuela.
好的 谢谢你
Ay, gracias, señora.
再见 朱朱 我爱你
Goodbye, Juju. Te quiero mucho.
宝贝 晚饭你想吃什么
What do you want for dinner, baby?
我不想依附于任何人
I don't wanna be dependent on anybody.
永远也不
Like, ever.
懂吗
You know?
我只想让我奶奶
I just wanna be able to take care of
这辈子过得舒舒坦坦
my grandma for the rest of her life.
也许偶尔去血拼一下
Maybe go shopping every once in a while.
嗯 我也是这么想的
Yeah. That's how I feel.
我只想让我女儿
I just want my daughter to be able
实现她的所有梦想
to do whatever she wants, you know?
去她想去的学校上学 或者不上学
Go to whatever school she wants, or not.
如果她不想上学的话
If that's what she wants.
我发誓 为了这孩子我能豁出一切
I swear, I'd do anything for this kid.
母性是一种精神疾病
Motherhood is a mental illness.
怪不得我母亲那副德行
Well, that would explain my mother.
这就是你对她的看法吗
Is that how you would describe her?
我母亲吗
My mother?
我是说雷蒙娜
I mean Ramona.
我说的有多少会被写进报道里
How much of this is going into the article?
我只是不希望
It's just, I really hope
这篇报道会写成
it's not some story about
脱衣舞都是小偷
all strippers being thieves or whatever.
-不会的 -因为她们不是
- Not at all. - 'Cause they're not.
而这种报道会加深污名
And it's things like this that add to a stigma,
我不想让污名延续下去
and I don't wanna perpetuate anything.
-当然了 -你得明白
- Of course. - You gotta understand.
那时候我本本分分做人
I was making an honest living then.
一切都很顺利
Everything was good.
大家都开心 大家都在赚钱
Everybody was happy. Everybody was making money.
-沙发真漂亮 -我知道
- Beautiful couch. - I know.
-那是你的窗户 -我在城里有了自己的窝
- That's your window. - I got my own place in the city.
那是你的地板 你的客厅 你的地板
That's your floor. Your living room. That's your floor.
是的 当然
Yes. And, of course...
还有我的私处
my vagina.
我帮奶奶还清了债
I helped my grandma get out of debt.
雷蒙娜鼓励我回学校念书
And Ramona inspired me to go back to school.
不好意思 你的字写得真漂亮
I'm sorry. It's just your penmanship is really remarkable.
我叫史蒂芬
I'm Stephen.
我刚买♥♥了件跟你一样的背心
You know, I just got a vest just like that.
-是吗 -是啊 真是流行
- Do you? - Yeah. I think it's really chic.
我真的被你的字震撼到了
I'm really blown away by your penmanship.
真的 你可以做成一种字体
Seriously. You could be a font.
谢谢
Thanks.
你知道有这样的吗
Did you know that they do that?
-不知道 -有这样的
- No. - They do.
他们把你的字迹拿去做成一种字体
They take your handwriting and they make it into a font.
然后再装到你的电脑上
And then put it into your computer
你就可以用自己的字体打字了
so you can type with your own handwriting.
可是我没有电脑
But I don't have a computer.
嗯 我知道
Right. I know.
我猜这就是我的字写得漂亮的原因 对吧
I mean, I guess that's why my handwriting's so good, right?
对 对 是这样
Right. Right. Yes.
2007年是最好的时候
2007 was the fucking best.
兄弟 你怎么样
Sup, bro? You good?
过来
Yo. Come here.
怎么样 你叫什么名字
What's going on? What's your name?
我叫德斯蒂妮
I'm Destiny.
德斯蒂妮 我叫约翰尼
Destiny, I'm Johnny.
很高兴认识你
Sup? Nice to meet you.
很高兴认识你
It's nice to meet you.
真♥他♥妈♥不可思议
Fucking unbelievable.
-那项链哪里来的 -你知道自己在说什么吗
- Where'd that necklace come from? - Do you fucking hear yourself?
过来
Hey! Come here.
欢迎与我们一家同行
Welcome to my family.
我是金·卡戴珊
I'm Kim Kardashian.
公主驾到
The princess is in the building!
那一年我赚的钱比脑外科医生还多
I made more money that year than a goddamn brain surgeon.
当然 有时候很糟心 跟其他工作一样
And, sure, some days sucked. Like any other job.
但是其他时候
But other days...
你怎么想
What do you think?
如果跟车子也能上♥床♥的话
If I could fuck a car...
-我就跟这辆车上♥床♥ -就这辆
- I'd fuck this car. - This is fucking it.
就这辆
This is fucking it.
跟着我♥干♥ 宝贝 我们一起干
Stick with me, baby. Yeah, let's do it.
什么 天啊
What? Yes! Oh, shit.
这就是我要听的歌♥
That's my motherfucking song right there.
凯迪拉克
妹子
Girl.
把你的钱准备好
Get your singles ready.
我们带的钱全是一元纸币
We got a pocket full of ones.
我就想赚够钱然后离开这里 你明白吗
I just wanna make my money and get outta here, you know?
我要付账单 下个月我想去度假
I have bills. I wanna go on vacation next month.
这些家伙对我来说什么都不是
These guys don't mean shit to me.
我告诉你 卡尔米
I'm telling you right now, Carmine.
如果我今天没赚到钱
If I don't make no motherfucking money today,
我就让你生不如死 你听到没有
I'm gonna make your life a fucking living hell, you hear me?
我得照镜子看看
I have to go look in the mirror.
光线下特别闪耀...
Catches in the light... I mean...
我下班后给你带点吃的
I'm gonna get you some food when I get off.
我会帮你按♥摩♥ 让你爽一下 回去睡吧
I'm gonna rub your back, give you some pussy, go to bed.
好吗 回见
All right? I'll see you.
这里每个人都要干活
Everybody has a job in here.
保镖 鸨母 每个人都干活 除了你
The bouncers, the house mom, everybody but you.
你整天就知道
All you do is get your fucking dick sucked
找新来的搞 无礼的白♥痴♥
by the new bitches, rude fucking idiots!
快把舞台修好
Get the fucking stage fixed!
我记得的最后一个美好的夜晚是...
The last great night I remember...
妹子们 亚瑟小子来了
Bitch! Bitch! Motherfucking Usher is here.
什么
What?
亚瑟小子
Usher, bitch!
快去啊
Go, bitch!
DJ放了亚瑟小子的歌♥
The DJ put Usher's music on.
所有的姑娘都跑到舞台上跳舞给他看
And all the girls got up on stage to dance for him.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
亚瑟小子 宝贝
Usher, baby.
最后一刻
And for one last moment...
一切都是那么璀璨
everything was so glamorous and cool.
2008年9月29日
本台从今晚开始报道
We begin our coverage tonight of what's been called
"当代最严重的金融危机"
电影精选列表