It kinda is a cult. A little bit.
这么说吧 我们是个团队 我们在赚钱
It's like, if we're a team, and we're making money,
我们在赢比赛
and we're winning games,
你不能突然换掉队友 招募新人吧
do you suddenly start trading players and bringing in new people?
不行 对吧
No, right?
我要买♥♥这个
Think I'm gonna buy these.
她到底在哪
Where the fuck is she?
放松 她是专业的
Relax. She's a pro.
Two-four-three-seven.
Two-four-three-seven.
Two-four-three-seven.
Two-four-three-seven.
Three-seven.
对 我们可以5点或者6点见
Yeah. We can meet at five or six.
不 6点就好 6点就好
No, six is good. Six is good.
你希望5点
You want five?
-快选 -24...
- Make a decision. - Two-four...
给你3秒 1 2...
You've got three seconds. One, two...
我要买♥♥这个
Yeah, I'm gonna fucking get these!
鞋码8号♥
Size 8, please, ho.
-2437 -6点还是7点
- Two-four-three-seven. - Six o' clock or seven?
Two-four-three-seven.
-2437 -快点
- Two-four-three-seven. - Hurry the fuck up.
-2437 -我的天 快点
- Two-four-three-seven. - Jesus fucking Christ. Come on!
Two-four-three-seven.
好孩子
Good girl.
交给我
I got you.
和你说过她是专业的
Told you she was a pro.
道恩不是专业的
Dawn was no pro.
她是个瘾君子 重罪犯
She was a cokehead. A felon.
-她鲁莽而轻浮 还愚蠢 -蓝领带的那位
- She was reckless and sloppy. And stupid. - With the blue tie?
-她不受控制 -我不知道 我从未见过他
- She was out of control. - I don't know. I've never seen him.
雷蒙娜不在乎 只要她能赚到钱
Ramona didn't care, as long as she was making money.
我的信♥用♥卡♥限额是多少来着
What's my credit limit, again?
五万
$50,000?
那就刷五万整
Let's do it for the full 50.
他再也不会来找我们了
We're never gonna see him again.
谁在乎
Who cares?
好的 谢谢
Yes. Thank you.
没过多久 她就榨光了所有的常客
It wasn't long before she burned through our regulars,
留给我们的只有不靠谱的陌生人
which left us with unpredictable strangers.
-他在哪 -后面
- Where is he? - Out back.
到底发生什么了
What the fuck happened?
他说他可以从屋顶跳水
He said he could dive off the roof.
我说他做不到
And I said he couldn't.
你说对了 乔治娅呢
Well, you were right. Where's Georgia?
她跑了
She took off.
雷蒙娜死哪去了 这是她的客人
Where the fuck is Ramona? This is her client!
我联♥系♥不上她
I couldn't get in contact with her.
我的天
My God.
好了 过来 帮我抬他的腿
All right. Come on. Help me get his legs.
他...他死了吗
I... Is he dead?
还没
Not yet.
我们不会要杀了他吧
We're not gonna kill him, are we?
不 我们要送他去医院 快来帮我
No, we're gonna take him to the hospital. Come on. Help me.
-好 -帮我抬他 抬起来
- Okay. - Help me get him. Lift.
搞什么
What the fuck?
-你可以的 加油 -不 不 不
- You can do it. Come on. - No, no, no.
去开门
Get the door!
我可以 我可以
I got him. I got him.
好 你得帮我抬他的身体
Okay. You gotta help me with his torso.
来吧 小心 小心
Come on. Careful. Careful.
-准备好了吗 -别刮到他的屁♥股♥
- Ready? - Don't scratch his booty.
小心他的头 小心他的头
Watch his head. Watch his head.
靠
Fuck!
天啊 对不起
God, I'm sorry.
好了 打给雷蒙娜 她不接就一直打
Okay. Call Ramona and don't stop calling till you get her.
-好的 -我他妈要杀了她
- Okay. - I'm gonna fucking kill her.
她回短♥信♥了吗
Has she texted back yet?
没有
No.
真是服了她了
Can't believe her.
减速 条子
Hey, slow down. Five-O.
我靠
Oh, shit!
别叫 别叫
Guys. You guys!
-对不起 -冷静
- I'm sorry. - Just chill.
-冷静 -好的
- Stay cool. - I am.
我的天
Oh, my God.
-操 对不起 -没事
- Fuck. I'm sorry. - No, that's fine.
我不知道为什么会这样
I don't know why that happens.
梅赛德斯 快点 搭把手
Mercedes, come on. Help me.
我来了 我来了
I'm coming. I'm coming.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
-帮我把他抬出来 -你要带他去哪
- Help me get him out. - Where are you taking him?
我们要带他进去
We're gonna take him inside.
我以为我们就把他丢在这里
I thought we was just gonna leave him here.
我们不能把他丢下
We can't just leave him.
我才不要进去
I'm not going inside.
梅赛德斯 这是正事
Mercedes, this is a business.
不要
No!
梅赛德斯
Mercedes!
操
Oh, fuck!
救命啊
Help, please!
救命
Help! Help!
-救命 -来了
- Help! - Here they are.
拜托 救救我丈夫
Please, help my husband.
救救我丈夫
Help my husband!
好 我数到三
All right... I'm gonna flip on three.
拜托快点
Please hurry!
我马上回来 快
I'll be right back. Come on.
莉莉
Lily!
莉莉
Lily!
莫妮卡 你们还在吗
Monica! Are you still here?
莉莉
Lily!
操
Fuck.
拜托
Come on.
我的天
Oh, my God.
-妈妈来了 -真对不起
- There's Mommy. - I'm so sorry.
-你好 宝贝 -你好
- Hi, baby. - Hi!
你去偷钱了
...you were stealing money.
真幽默
That's funny.
-保姆回家去了 -幽默
- Hey. The babysitter had to go home. - Funny.
但她来住了一晚很开心 对吧
But we had ourselves a fun sleepover, didn't we?
-对 -真对不起
- Oh, yeah? - I'm so sorry. Yeah.
走吧 莉莉 来
Come on, Lily. Here we go.
-需要我照顾她吗 -不用 我自己来 艾米 谢谢
- Do you want me to take her? - No, I got her, Amy. Thanks.
宝贝 我们快到了
Sweetie, we're almost there.
我们为什么要走这么快 妈妈
Why are we walking so fast, Mommy?
-再见 妈妈 -再见 好好上学
- Bye, Mommy. - Bye. Be good.
我需要雷蒙娜的时候她在哪
So where was Ramona when I needed her?
又去保释道恩了
Bailing out Dawn again.
你在开玩笑吗 我请你吃午饭吧 宝贝
Are you kidding me? Let me buy you lunch, baby.
-是吗 你对我真好 -当然了
- Yeah? You're so good to me. - Yes, of course.
-永远都别打电♥话♥给我了 -宝贝
- Don't ever fucking call me again. - Baby.
这周五天气晴朗
Come Friday, we're looking at sunny skies
最高温度25摄氏度
with a high of 78 degrees.
周末将有阵雨...
On the weekend, we got scattered showers...
抱歉我没在你身边 宝贝
I'm sorry I wasn't there, baby.
我知道
I know.
我不想回家
I don't wanna go home.
你和莉莉想和我们一起住吗
Do you and Lily wanna stay with us?
好
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
我今晚
You know, I'm supposed to
要见一个人 你想一起来吗
meet someone tonight if you wanna join me.
电影精选列表