"the worst financial crisis in modern times."
当然这也是美国几十年来
Certainly, the largest financial disaster
最大的金融灾难
in decades in this country,
也许将意味着美国商界一个时代的结束
and, perhaps, the end of an era in American business.
今晚 美国商界
Some of the biggest names in
几大巨头陨落
American business are, tonight, gone,
随之而去的是大量的财富和就业机会
along with a lot of money and a lot of jobs.
金融危机让所有人都失业了
The crash put everybody out of business.
但是我还更麻烦的事
But I had other things on my mind.
我还怎么赚钱呢
How am I gonna make money?
股票当日交易下跌504点
lost 504 points on the day's trading.
我来照顾你
I'll take care of you.
德斯 看着我 看着我
Des, look at me. Look at me.
我向你保证
I promise.
我会照顾你的
I'll take care of you.
如果是个男孩 我们就叫他约翰尼
If he's a boy, we'll name him Johnny.
我希望是个男孩
I hope it's a boy.
我停止工作后 就跟雷蒙娜失去联♥系♥了
After I stopped working, I lost touch with Ramona.
有了孩子就是这样
That's just what happens when you have a kid.
-滚出去 -有种这次别反悔了
- Get out! - Stick to it this time then.
-你别后悔 -我不会 你♥他♥妈♥离我远点
- Stick to it this time. I will! Get the fuck away from me.
你走 走 我们不需要你
Go. Leave. We don't need you.
-别忘了你今天说的话 -滚出去
- Remember you said this. - Get the fuck out.
是你自找的 你自找的
It's what you wanted. This is what you wanted.
我他妈才不在乎呢
I don't give a shit!
再也没有下次了
This is the last fucking time I'm doing this.
宝贝 没事了 嘘
Hi, baby. It's okay. Shh.
嘘
Shh.
喂
Hello?
史蒂芬 我是德斯蒂妮
Hey, Stephen. It's Destiny.
德斯蒂妮
D... Destiny. Wh... Uh...
是啊
Yeah.
时间飞逝 是吧
Time flies, right?
你在哪
Where are you?
我刚刚回到城里来
Well, you know, I just got back to the city.
前几年我搬到亚利桑那州去了
I moved to Arizona a few years ago.
-我怀念这里的一切 -我到楼下去接电♥话♥
- But I've missed the seasons. - I'm just gonna take this downstairs.
我真的很想你
And I really missed you.
你还在听吗
Are you still there?
在 在听
Yes, uh, I'm still here.
我就是
I'm ju...
你要不要
Do you, uh...
你要不要去管一下
Do you need to get that?
什么
What?
你要不要看看孩子
Do you need to help the baby?
没事 是我朋友的孩子 我帮忙看一下
No, that's my friend's baby. I'm just watching it.
听着 我不想打搅你的
Listen, I really didn't mean to bother you.
如果你不想接到我的电♥话♥
I mean, if you're not happy to hear from me,
-我再找别人 -不不 我想
- I can call somebody else. - No, no. I'm happy.
你要是早些打来就好了
I just wish that you had called sooner.
法蒂玛回来了
Fatima came back.
谁
Who?
我未婚妻
My fiancée.
我是说我妻子
I mean... my wife.
我跟未婚妻结婚了
My fiancée became my wife.
懂了 是啊 都这样
Right. Yeah. I know, that's how it happens.
-好了 再见 史蒂芬 -如果你...
- Okay. Bye, Stephen. - If you...
筹钱
你最后一次上班是2008年
So, your last job was in 2008?
是的 我并不是被...
Yes. But it's not like I was...
我生孩子去了
I mean, I had a baby.
都在忙着照顾孩子
So, I was busy doing that.
当了一年的服务员
A year of waitressing.
你高中毕业了吗
Did you graduate high school?
我看到了 高中同等学力
I see here you got your GED.
在罪城夜店工作过五年
Five years at Sin City Cabaret.
-具体是做什么的 -主要是调酒
- What did you do there, exactly? - Bartending, mostly.
在舞动是做什么的
And what about at Moves?
也是调酒
Bartending, mostly.
所以你其实没什么零售经验
So you really don't have any retail experience.
目前没有
No, not yet.
所以我才想从事零售
But that's why I'd really like to get retail experience
这样我就能积累经验了
because then I would have it.
我们想找的是具备零售经验的人
We're really looking for someone with retail experience.
我没有做过零售
Well, how am I supposed to get retail experience
何来零售经验呢
without retail experience?
我卖♥♥过啤酒 有区别吗
I mean, I sold beer. What's the difference?
宝贝 过来
Baby, come here.
奶奶睡着了
Did Nana fall asleep?
来吧
There we go.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你坐了我的位置
You're in my seat.
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你真漂亮
You're so pretty.
再来一罐红牛
Another Red Bull?
妈妈桑
Mom!
欢迎回来 宝贝
Welcome back, sweetie.
-你现在来前台了 -是啊
- They have you up front now? - Yup.
这里到底发生什么了
What the hell happened to this place?
2008发生了
2008 happened.
男人们不来花钱了
The guys don't wanna spend money.
姑娘们小费不上交了
The girls don't wanna share tips.
管理层把包厢里的摄像头都拆了
Management has taken the cameras out of the Champagne Room.
我就到前台来当服务员了
And I'm up front in customer service.
好 看到了 你好
Yes, I see you. Hello.
再来一罐红牛
Another Red Bull?
这些姑娘是什么人
Who are these girls?
大部分是俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Russians, mostly.
她们跟模特似的
They look like models.
她们口♥交♥一炮只要三百
They're giving blow jobs for $300 a pop.
不错 你还会什么
Yeah? What else you got?
来吧 别光摆弄 你只会摆弄吗
Come on. Don't be a tease. Are you a tease?
感受一下你让我硬到什么样了
Feel how hard you make me.
我们没说要做这个
We're not supposed to do that.
来吧 就摸一下
Come on. Just stroke it.
我给你一百块
I'll give you $100.
一百块 一百块
A hundred. One hundred.
拜托了
Please.
给
Here.
三百块
Three hundred.
求求你了
Pretty please.
就摸一下 来吧
Just for a minute. Come on.
来吧 我们一起爽
Hey. We'll make each other feel good.
好了
All right.
我从地上爬起来后 发现他给的是三张二十块
When I got off the floor, I saw that he gave me three 20s.
你不一定要信我
You don't have to believe me.
我很习惯人们不相信我的话
I'm used to people not believing me.
我告诉你只是想让你知道
I just wanted to tell you so that you
我遇到她的时候是处于什么境地
know where my head was at when I saw her.
天啊 不会吧
Oh, my god. There's no way.
天啊 她太漂亮了
Oh, my god, she's fucking gorgeous.
有其母必有其女
Of course.
她现在几岁了
How old is she now?
两岁半
Two and a half.
什么都比不上她 是吧
There's nothing like it, is there?
目前朱丽叶特还让我跟她睡
Juliet still lets me sleep in her bed.
但我知道她随时都会把我赶下来
But I just know she's gonna throw me out any day now.
我很想你 你知道吗
I missed you, you know that?
我也很想你
I missed you, too.
你去哪了 宝贝
Where'd you go, baby?
跟约翰尼怎么了
What happened with Johnny?
电影精选列表