不 你很好
No, you're good.
不 夜店里这种人特别多
No, they come into the club all the time.
但我十五岁时曾经对一个人动过心
But I had a crush on this guy since I was 15.
当时我觉得 "天啊" 他突然就来了
So, I was like, "Oh, my God." And suddenly, he's there.
奶奶 你知道他是谁吗
Nan, do you know who he is?
你肯定在《美国周刊》上看到过他
You know. You must've seen him in Us Weekly.
她知道他是谁 奶奶 你知道他
She knows who he is. Nan, you know who he is.
电影里那个男的
The guy from the movies.
我看到过他
I've seen him.
他长得很帅
He's very good-looking.
我跟你们讲
Well, let me tell you something:
他真人甚至更帅
he's even more good-looking in person.
跟你们讲
I am telling you.
总之 他用一辆白色保时捷接上我
Anyway, so he picks me up in this white b.
不是吧
No way.
他只是让我戴顶帽子
And all he tells me is to wear a hat.
肯塔基德比是美国赛马节
看该比赛女士需戴帽子
-见鬼的肯塔基德比 -对 我就是那么想的
- Fucking Kentucky Derby. - Yes! That's what I thought!
-就是那个 对吗 -我是那么以为的
- That's what it was, right? - That's what I thought.
我是那么以为的
That's what I thought.
但突然间我们就到了机场
But then, all of a sudden, we're at the airport.
我们登上了一架私人飞机
We're boarding this private jet
-飞往摩纳哥 -天呐
- to Monaco. - Oh, my God.
飞机上有香槟 龙虾 一名管家
There was champagne, lobster, a butler.
我当时实在没法跟他说
And I just didn't have the heart to tell him, like,
我晕机
I hate flying.
于是我最后就在豪华大理石卫生间里
So, there I am in this gorgeous marble bathroom,
海拔一万米的高空
10,000 feet in the air,
把龙虾和香槟都呕吐出来
vomiting lobster and champagne.
坐好 宝贝 安娜贝尔能主动呕吐
Sit here, baby. You know, Annabelle can vomit on cue.
-这是她的天赋之一 -不是故意的
- It's one of her many gifts. - It's not intentional.
但你特别擅长 宝贝
You're so good though, baby.
谢天谢地 飞机最后降落了
So, thank God, finally, this plane lands.
然后我们准备度过我人生中
And we proceed to have three of the most amazing hours
最美妙的三小时
I have ever had in my life.
直到狗仔出现毁了一切
Until the paparazzi shows up, ruins everything.
我得说
And I have to say:
这是这个故事老少咸宜版本的结局
That's the end of the PG-13 version of this story.
不 你得跟我们多说点 来
Oh, no. You gotta give us more. Come on.
说点细节 求你 宝贝
Details, please. Tease, baby.
60年代灵魂音乐歌♥手
我曾经和法兰奇·瓦利跳过舞
I once danced with Frankie Valli.
什么 奶奶
What? Nana.
-你知道这个吗 -不 什么
- Did... did you know this? - No. What?
那是在他结婚之前
It was before he got married.
再婚之前的事
The second time.
不好说 奶奶
I don't know, Nan.
这可不好说 你确定吗
I don't know about that. Are you sure?
相当确定
Pretty sure.
你才不确定呢
You're not really sure.
天呐 这女人简直是我的灵兽
My God, this woman is my spirit animal!
好了 奶奶
Okay, Nan.
好了 说实话
All right. Tell the truth.
法兰奇·瓦利在你婚礼当天出现在门口
Frankie Valli shows up on your doorstep on your wedding day.
他说 "选我还是你丈夫"
And he says, "Me or your husband."
你怎么说
What do you say?
"你开的哪辆车"
"Which car do you drive?"
我们怎么没早点认识
How have we not met sooner?
我们怎么没早点认识
How have we not met sooner?
我们怎么没早点认识
How have we not met sooner?
天呐
Oh, my God.
说回到下药那里
So, getting back to the drugging.
你关心的就是那个吗
Is that what you're hung up on?
很难不如此
It's hard not to be.
你说你叫什么来着
What'd you say your name was again?
伊丽莎白
Elizabeth.
你从小就很富裕吧 伊丽莎白
And did you grow up with money, Elizabeth?
我们...还算宽裕
We were... comfortable.
你父母是做什么的
So, what did your parents do?
我父亲是记者
My dad was a journalist.
我母亲是心理医生
My mom's a psychiatrist.
你上的哪个学校
And where'd you go to school?
布朗大学 本科
Brown. For undergrad.
你愿意为一千美元做什么
What would you do for $1,000?
当然 答案取决于
Of course, the answer is gonna depend
你手里有多少钱和你需要多少钱
on what you already have and what you need.
-那么... -抱歉
- So, the... - Yeah, I'm sorry.
我不该再跟你谈了
I don't think I should even talk to you anymore.
我不了解你
It's just, I don't know you.
抱歉 这些姑娘就像我的姐妹
And I'm sorry, these girls are just like my sisters, so...
没问题 我理解
That's okay. I understand.
雷蒙娜也是这么说的
Ramona said the same thing.
你跟雷蒙娜谈过吗
You talked to Ramona?
对
Yeah.
什么时候
When?
昨天
Yesterday.
哪里
Where?
我去了她上班的地方
I went to her work.
怎么了
What?
没什么 就是
Oh, nothing. It's just...
雷蒙娜·维嘉居然会改过自新
the idea of Ramona Vega trying to go straight.
这就像...
That's like...
如果你已经和她谈过
Well, I mean, if you talked to her,
那还和我谈什么
what do you need to talk to me for?
我只是希望你能填补一些空白
I was just hoping that you could fill in some of the blanks.
"空白"
"Blanks"?
好
Okay.
我说到哪里了
Where was I?
该死的跟风狗
Fucking copycats.
我觉得我们不需要他们了
Look, I don't think we need 'em anymore.
需要谁
Need who?
夜店
The club.
能独吞我们为什么要和人家分
Why should we split anything when we can have it all?
她把夜店踢出局后
After she cut out the club,
我们就得在酒店房♥间见客人
we had to meet our clients in hotel rooms.
-或者在他们家里 -他们在哪里
- Or in their homes upstate. - Where the fuck are they?
安娜贝尔最近被恶心到了
Annabelle's feeling grossed-out lately.
很多姑娘都不再露面了
A lot of the girls stopped showing up.
梅赛德斯呢 她也"恶心"
And what about Mercedes? Is she feeling "Grossed-out"?
如果她们持续数周都不露面
We can't keep giving them their cut
我们就不给她们分成了
if they're not showing up for weeks on end.
我们需要更大的团队 我要给可可打电♥话♥
We need a bigger crew. I'm gonna call Coco.
不 她是个瘾君子
No! She's a junkie.
行 那乔治娅呢
Fine. What about Georgia?
她刚出狱
She just got out of jail.
特里克茜
Trixie?
她还在监狱里
She's still in jail.
雷蒙娜 别往家里带流浪汉了
Ramona, quit bringing home strays.
我们在犯法
We're breaking the law here.
我们不能和罪犯合作
We don't wanna work with criminals.
我见到你之前
I didn't know how much I love red hair
都不知道我这么喜欢红发
until I saw you standing there.
-天呐 谢谢 -真迷人
- Oh, my God. Thank you. - So amazing.
-我希望是天然的 -我也许会染发
- I wish it was natural. - I might dye my hair.
多萝西 这是道恩
Hey, Dorothy. This is Dawn.
你好
Hi.
我一见她 就说
As soon as I saw her, I said,
"天呐 你真美 你必须加入我们"
"Oh, my God. You're gorgeous. You have to join us."
然后她说 跟她们说你说了什么
And she said... tell 'em what you said.
我说 "是什么 邪教吗"
I said, "What is it? Like, a cult?"
类似邪教吧 有一点像
电影精选列表