-你待在那里 -你们也喝 或许几杯烈酒
- So, you stay there, okay? - You get one too. Shots? I don't know.
我们看着办
We'll see about that.
稍等一下
Just a second.
希望你渴了
Hope you're thirsty.
-你做 -不 你来吧
- Do it. - No, just go ahead.
快啊
Go on.
这是你找的人 来吧
You found him. Go ahead.
给你
Here you go.
喝喝喝 干杯
Yum, yum, yummers. Slàinte.
谁兴奋了
So, who's excited?
我跟你说 是同一辆车
I'm telling you, it's the same fucking car.
你多疑了
You're being paranoid.
不 我看到同一辆别克停在甘斯沃尔特酒店外
No, I saw the same fucking Buick parked outside the Gansevoort.
不是别克
It's not a Buick.
不管是什么车
Well, whatever the fuck it is,
它跟了我们二十分钟
it's been following us for 20 minutes.
-道恩刚刚是在给我们下套 -道恩
- You know what? Dawn was setting us up back there. - Dawn?
现在我确定你是多疑了
Now I know you're paranoid.
你真以为她不会为了自保出♥卖♥♥♥你吗
You really think that she wouldn't sell you out to save herself?
确实是敲竹杠吗
So, there was a sting?
我们暂时无可奉告
We cannot comment on that at this time.
但我们能告诉你的是
But what we can tell you
愿意向我们开口的人
is the amount of people that were willing
特别少 少到荒谬
to talk to us was so small it was absurd.
为什么
Why?
大概男人不想承认发生了什么 你懂吗
I guess men don't wanna admit what happened to them, you know?
成为女人的受害者
Being victimized by a woman.
我们做了些调查
So, we did some investigating,
发现了一个康涅狄格的建筑师
and we found the Connecticut architect
舞动说他四次去夜店
who Moves said failed to pay a $135,000 bill
欠下了13.5万的账单
he racked up during four visits to the club.
"为了自己根本不记得的一♥夜♥欢♥愉"
"For a night of pleasure he can't even remember."
真是蠢材[好胸]What a boob.
"又去了三次"
"And went back three more times"?
我想他肯定喜欢
I guess he must've liked it.
如果不结合背景看
You know, when you look at it out of context,
似乎他在胡编乱造
it seems like he's making it up.
你是恋家的女孩吗
You're a family girl?
你看着像我兄弟
You look like my brother.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
-你喜欢吗 -不
- You like that? - No.
我为什么来 这跟钱无关
Why I'm here. I mean, it's not about the money.
而是这可能会发生在别人身上
It's about the next guy this happens to,
我必须做些什么来阻止
and, like, I gotta do something to stop that.
不过和道格的遭遇加在一起 就解释得通了
But when you put it together with Doug, it all added up.
皮特 皮特 他们是我的姐妹
Peter. Peter, these are my sisters.
棒
Yes!
很可怕 是不是
Scary, isn't it?
我们被吓到了
I mean, we got so spooked,
再也不去那个夜店了
none of us went back to the club anymore.
2013年5月12日
雷蒙娜
Ramona.
你怎么样 姐妹
How you doin', girl?
手举起来
Put your hands up.
别动
Don't move.
手伸出来
Hands where we can see 'em.
听到了吗 手举起来
Did you hear him? Put your hands up.
举起双手 快点
Hands up! Let's go!
放开钱
Let go of the money.
放弃吧 雷蒙娜 结束了 把钱放开
Give it up, Ramona. It's over. Let go of the money.
我喜欢
Yeah, I like that.
戴着别摘了
Keep that right here.
我挑了一个你会喜欢的
I tried to get one that you would like.
挑对了
You did.
我一般不喜欢看到你这种人
You know, I'm not usually happy to see your kind.
但我看到你 就知道能见到我男人了
But when I see you, I know I'm gonna see my man.
用不了...多久了
Just a little bit... longer.
德斯蒂妮
快跑
抱歉
I'm sorry.
去吧
Come on.
姐妹
Girl.
你们中哪一个是主谋
Which one of you is the ringleader?
真是不敢相信
This is unbelievable.
你们真有种 知道吗
You guys are really something, you know that?
托尼知道这事吗
Does Tony know about this?
坐吧 维加小姐
Take a seat, Miss Vega.
真是疯了
This is crazy.
我们没做什么错事
We didn't do anything wrong.
托尼不会坐视不管 我要给他发短♥信♥
You know, Tony wouldn't let this happen. I'm gonna text him.
谁把手♥机♥还给她了
Who gave her her phone back?
想想你的女儿
Think about your daughter.
你面临重罪指控
You're facing felony charges here.
你真的愿意为了别人背锅吗
You really wanna go down for someone else?
你想让莉莉在没有妈妈的环境下长大吗
Come on. You want Lily to grow up without her mother?
你以为这些女人是你的朋友吗
You think these girls are your friends?
你以为她们不会把你供出来吗
You don't think they're gonna rat you out?
想想你的女儿
Think about your daughter.
梅赛德斯大概要用阿龙的律师
Mercedes is probably gonna use Dragon's lawyer.
所以你我和安娜贝尔也该找律师
So, you, me and Annabelle should probably lawyer up.
夜店的常客里有律师吗
Do we know any lawyers from the club?
那个杰里米 或者安东
That guy, Jeremy? Or maybe Anton?
我接受了认罪协议
I took the deal.
真的吗
You did?
我都白教你了吗
Have I taught you fucking nothing?
你个蠢货 你♥他♥妈♥什么毛病
You fucking idiot! What the fuck is wrong with you?
你为什么要那么做
Why would you do that?
为了莉莉
For Lily.
操 操 操 操
Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.
母性真的是一种精神疾病
Motherhood is a mental illness.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我们就像飓风 不是吗
We were fucking hurricanes, weren't we?
是的
Yeah.
-喂 -你好
- Hello? - Hi.
伊丽莎白 我是德斯蒂妮
Elizabeth. It's Destiny.
德斯蒂妮 最近怎样
Destiny. How are you?
我很好 真的很好
I'm good. I'm really good.
莉莉非常好
Lily's great.
我把房♥子挂出去卖♥♥了 我们要搬回皇后区
I put the house up for sale. We're moving back to Queens.
我交了很多新朋友
You know, I've been making a ton of new friends.
我遇到一个男人...
And, I met this guy who...
他要帮我找一份医药方面的工作
He's gonna help me get a job in pharmaceuticals.
我真的很兴奋
So I'm really excited about that.
-你还在吗 -我在
- Are you still there? - I'm here.
我刚刚又看了那篇报道
So, I was just reading the article again,
或许我们之所以那么做
and maybe the reason why we did what we did
是因为受过伤的人会去伤害别人
is because hurt people hurt people, you know?
是的 我明白
Yeah. No, I understand.
你最近和雷蒙娜谈过吗
So, have you talked to Ramona lately?
没有 就那一次
No, just that one time.
-你呢 -没有
- Have you? - No.
你能不能告诉我
Can I just ask you...
她还说了我什么
Like, what else did she say about me?
我过去住在布朗克斯区
So, I used to live in the Bronx back then.
但我当时的男友
But I was seeing this guy
就在脱衣舞夜店边上有间公♥寓♥
who had a walk-up right next to where I stripped.
所以我每晚都住他那里
So, I was staying at his place, like, every night.
但有天早上我回自己家 门大敞着
But one morning, I go back to my place, and the door's wide open.
我吓坏了
And I was freaked out, you know?
我就想 "天啊 我的东西
I was like, "Oh, my God. All my stuff.
我的所有宝贝都在这个我根本不住的地方"
All my valuable stuff is in this place that I'm not even sleeping in."
所以现在我去哪都带着所有东西
So, now I just carry everything with me everywhere I go.
电影精选列表