我想现在该回去跳钢管舞了
I guess it's back to the pole.
抱歉 安娜贝尔 我们会熬过去的
Sorry, Annabelle. We'll get through it.
就在那时 雷蒙娜想出了她的独家秘方
That's when Ramona came up with her special recipe.
你说真的吗
Are you serious?
这和我们现在做的事没什么两样
It's barely any different than what we're doing now.
只是一种捷径
It's just a shortcut.
确保万无一失
A sure thing.
-要是有人受伤了呢 -没人会受伤
- What if someone gets hurt? - Nobody's gonna get hurt.
最坏的情况就是一场严重的宿醉
The worst is they'll have a bad hangover.
-万一有人报♥警♥怎么办 -怎么报♥警♥
- What if somebody calls the cops? - And says what?
"我在脱衣舞夜店花了五千块 救我"
"I spent $5,000 at a strip club. Send help"?
不会的 他们在查账户余额前
No. They won't even know what happened
都不会知道发生了什么
until they check their bank account.
我觉得我要吐了
I think I'm gonna throw up.
不是只有我们这么干
Look, we're not the only ones doing this.
你觉得这家夜店是怎么熬过金融危机还没破产的
How do you think the club stayed in business post-2008?
这就是项副业
It's a side hustle.
所有人都得搞点创意 宝贝
Everybody's had to get creative, baby.
我在皇后区就认识一个姑娘做这个
I know a girl in Queens who did it.
她被抓了吗
Did she get caught?
没有
No.
她把两个孩子都送进了大学
She sent her two kids to college.
现在她住在迈阿密 开了一家美甲店
And now she lives in Miami. Opened up a nail salon.
听到没
Exactly.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
是什么
What is it?
氯♥胺♥酮♥加摇♥头♥丸♥
It's ketamine and MDMA.
氯♥胺♥酮♥抹去他们的记忆 摇♥头♥丸♥让他们嗨
The ketamine wipes their memory, the MDMA makes 'em happy.
你干了几次了
How many times have you done it?
三次 包括今晚
Three times. Including tonight.
每次都管用
Works every time.
我们今晚挣了五千 三人平分
We made five grand tonight, split three ways.
可以多加一个人
Could make it four.
就像以前那样
Be like old times.
宝贝 我们得开始像华尔街的男人们那样思考
Look, baby, we gotta start thinking like these Wall Street guys.
看见他们对这个国家做了什么了没
You see what they did to this country?
他们从每个人身上偷钱
They stole from everybody.
努力工作的人失去了一切
Hardworking people lost everything.
而这些人♥渣♥们一个也没进监狱
And not one of these douchebags went to jail.
一个都没有
Not one.
公平吗
Is that fair?
你有没有想过 每次他们来夜店
You ever think about when they come into the club?
花的都是偷来的钱
That's stolen money.
他们就是用这钱去买♥♥口♥活♥
That's what's paying for their blow jobs.
用的都是消防员的退休金
The fucking firefighters' retirement fund.
管他们去死
Fuck these guys.
我们不能跳一辈子舞
Look, we can't dance forever.
你准备怎么办 回去拿最低工资
What are you gonna do? Go back to minimum wage?
不 宝贝 这世道不公平
No, baby, this game is rigged.
这世道不会奖励循规蹈矩的人
And it does not reward people who play by the rules.
要么甘愿受欺负 要么亲自上阵
You either gotta stand in the corner or get in the ring.
我不想伤害任何人
I don't wanna hurt anybody.
我也是
Me either.
好吗
All right?
反正他们也想去寻欢
They would do this anyway.
我们只是推他们一把而已
We're just helping them do it.
没人会受伤
Nobody gets hurt.
没人会受伤
Nobody gets hurt.
那...
So...
你加入吗
are you in?
很晚了
Well, it's getting late.
是吗 真可惜
Oh, it is? What a shame.
你明天要早起 还是
So, you gotta get up early tomorrow, or...
我们再喝一杯吧
Let's get another drink. Hmm?
她们是我的姐妹
Hey, these are my sisters.
-亲爱的 -你们好
- Hi, sweetie! - Hi!
-你好 亲爱的 -你好
- Hi, baby. - Hi.
我是雷蒙娜
Ramona.
-我是盖瑞 -盖瑞 很高兴认识你
- I'm Gary. - Gary, nice to meet you.
-很高兴认识你 -我是安娜贝尔
- Nice to meet you. - Annabelle.
-你好 安娜贝尔 -他是不是很帅
- Hi, Annabelle. - Isn't he so cute?
可不是
Yes.
-我是德斯蒂妮 -你好 德斯蒂妮
- I'm Destiny. - Hi, Destiny.
能给我来三杯烈酒吗
Can I have three shots?
知道他像谁吗
You know who he looks like, don't you?
他长得像汤姆·克鲁斯 对吗
He looks like Tom Cruise. Right?
-不 不 我觉得他更优雅 -汤姆·克鲁斯
- No, no. I'm thinking more smooth. - Tom Cruise.
-头发像 -汤姆·克鲁斯 我说不好
- It's the hair. - Tom Cruise? I don't know about that.
没错
I know!
不 是你的笑容
No. It's your smile.
确实
It is.
-真的很帅 -迷你版的鲍勃·萨格特
- It's really good. - A mini Bob Saget.
更像桑尼
Getting more Sonny.
桑尼·波诺吗 他眼睛在发亮
Sonny Bono? He's got the twinkle in his eye.
-我知道 -酒来了
- I know! - Here we go, guys.
这酒是你的吗
This wine yours?
-对 是的 不 这是我的 -好了
- Yes, that's it. No, this is mine. - Okay, cool.
-好 谢谢 -烈酒要吗 女士们
- All right, thanks. - Shots, ladies?
-好 要 -要
- Okay. Yes. - Yes.
你们是姐妹吗
You guys are sisters?
是的 同父异母的姐妹
Yeah. Same dad, different moms.
敬姐妹
To sisters!
敬姐妹
To sisters.
敬姐妹
To sisters.
把他放在这就行
Just put him here right now.
他死了吗
He dead?
靠 我们要进监狱了 见鬼
Oh, shit. We going to jail. Damn.
天呐 帮帮她
Oh, my God. Help her.
这样正常吗
Does this always happen?
不正常
No.
-我们是不是药下得太猛了 -我不知道
- Did we give him too much? - I don't know.
盖瑞 盖瑞 宝贝
Gary. Gary. Baby.
盖瑞 醒醒 盖瑞
Gary, wake up. Wake up, Gary.
-盖瑞 -盖瑞
- Gary. - Oh, Gary.
-睁开眼睛 -我们爱你 盖瑞
- Open your eyes. - We love you, Gary.
-盖瑞 醒醒 盖瑞 -操
- Gary! Wake up, Gary. - Fuck.
睁开眼睛 宝贝
Open your eyes, baby.
-醒醒 醒醒 -睁开眼睛
- Wake up, Gary! Wake up! - Open your eyes.
醒过来了
There you go.
你说什么 盖瑞
What was that, Gary?
-再来一轮吗 盖瑞 -我们怎么办
- Another round, Gary? - What are we gonna do?
你想点什么 玩得很开心吧
What do you want? Isn't this fun?
就这样 宝贝
That's it, baby.
就这样 盖瑞
That's it, Gary.
加油 盖瑞
Come on. Yeah, Gary.
就这样 宝贝 拿出来
That's it, baby. Get it.
-拿出来了 -加油
- There you go. - Come on.
是这个吗 你做到了
This one right here? There you go.
-你能行的 -加油 加油
- You can do it. - Come on. Come on.
你想点什么 宝贝
What do you want, baby?
哪张卡 这张
Which one is it? That one?
需要帮助吗
You need help?
这张 这张漂亮的金卡
This one? That pretty gold one right here?
就是这张
That's the one?
天呐
Oh, my...
处理中
刷♥卡♥成功
敬盖瑞
To Gary!
好耶
Yes!
最恶劣的是客人去洗手间
The worst are the guys who go to the bathroom
把套子戴上
and put on a condom,
电影精选列表