别让他拖累你 你知道的
You can't let him drop you off. You know that.
我知道 但你也知道是什么情况
I know. But, like, you know how it is.
-他一开始喜欢我做这行 -当然了
- At first, he liked this shit. - Of course he did.
你知道为什么吗
'Cause you wanna know why?
这些混球以为和脱衣舞♥女♥约会很有趣
These motherfuckers think that it's so fun to date a stripper
就像是 "我们跳舞 我们做♥爱♥
'cause it's like, "We move, and we fuck.
我们床上功夫最好" 他们就这么想的
And we fuck the best." It's the shit.
然后 当他们意识到我们一周有六个晚上要工作
And then, when they realize that we work six nights a week,
我们最不想看到的就是他们的屌♥
last shit we wanna see is their damn dicks.
说得好
Okay!
我只想穿着舒适的睡衣瘫在沙发上
I just wanna chill on my couch in some feetie pajamas
和男友待在一起 吃着雪糕 不化妆
with my nigga, ice cream, no makeup,
当然不会穿着这破玩意
and for damn sure not with these on.
等等 我让男友在我身边自♥慰♥
Wait. I just make my boyfriend masturbate beside me.
-什么 -这奇怪吗
- What? - Is that weird?
见鬼 我两年没做过爱了
Shit. I haven't had sex in two years.
宝贝 两年
Oh, baby. Two years?
我有男友
Well, I have a boyfriend.
什么时候好上的
Since when?
现在
Since now.
他不会烦我 不会吃醋
He don't bother me. He don't get jealous.
他只会在我不换电池的时候抱怨
The only time he complain is when I don't change the batteries, bitch.
遗憾的是他没钱
Too bad he ain't got no money.
没有什么是十全十美的 不是吗
Well, bitch, I can't have everything, can I?
女士们 有想吃蛋糕的吗
Hey, ladies, who wants cake?
妈妈桑 你在对我们做什么
Ma, what are you doing to us?
你不能一直这么对我们
You can't keep doing this to us.
我想激励一下我的宝贝们
It's a little motivation for my babies.
是了是了 我还想多赚点小费呢
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Trying to make some extra tips.
-我要很小很小的一块 -来一点点
- I wanna have a tiny, tiny little sliver. - Teeny, teeny.
但我是为了蛋糕里满满的爱才吃的
But only 'cause I know you made it with love.
放飞自我吧 拿一大块
Go crazy. Get a big piece.
每个人都去拿一块
Everybody have a piece of the fucking cake.
-我去拿塑料盒 -我不想吃蛋糕
- Let me get my Tupperware. - I don't want that cake.
快吃
Eat it.
你投资了这里吗
You an investor in this place?
没有
No.
那就别把钱送回去
Then quit putting money back into it.
让那些男人去送钱
Let the guys get fucked up.
先给他们单倍的 然后双倍 接着三倍
First get 'em a single, then a double, then a triple,
再给他们双倍的 最后是单倍的
then go back to a double, and then a single.
你希望他们醉到掏出信♥用♥卡♥的地步
You want 'em drunk enough to get their credit card,
但不至于醉到签不了支票
but sober enough to sign the check.
莱尼 给我们来个音乐
Lenny, give us a beat.
没问题 美女
You got it, gorgeous.
据雷蒙娜所说
According to Ramona,
华尔街的男人分为三个等级
there were three tiers of Wall Street guys.
底层的家伙
The guys at the bottom,
不会做不法的事赚钱
they don't do anything dirty to make money.
所以他们大部分人都没什么钱
So, most of them don't have any.
但如果他们有钱的话 你可以把他们的钱榨干
But if they do, you can milk 'em for every penny.
也许他们的婚姻并不幸福
You know, maybe they're in a loveless marriage.
或者是单身而感到沮丧
Or maybe they're single and feeling dejected.
不管是哪种
Either way,
你都可以不用身体接触就把他们玩弄于鼓掌之间
you can string 'em along without getting physical.
这家伙帮我付上东区公♥寓♥的房♥租
Chuck here pays for my apartment on the Upper East Side
而我连他的屌♥都没闻过
and I've never even sniffed his dick.
中层的家伙
The guys in the middle,
会做一些不法的勾当
they'll get their hands a little dirty.
但他们也有自己的局限
But they have their limits.
别电击我 伙计
Don't tase me, bro.
他们稍显贪婪 但从来不会越界
They dabble in greed. But they never cross a certain line.
又或许他们只是能耐不够
Or maybe they're not as good at it.
所以他们才会在科博尔山住两室房♥
That's why they all share a two-bedroom in Cobble Hill.
然后是那些处于上层的混球
But then there's the motherfuckers on top.
你就是个下♥贱♥的婊♥子♥
You're a dickwad, fucking pussy.
首席执行官 首席财务官 投资银行家
CEOs, CFOs, investment bankers,
公♥司♥掠夺者 对冲基金管理者 斧头杀人犯
corporate raiders, hedge funders, ax murderers.
我找到录像了 喜欢吗 看看
Found footage. You like it? Take a look.
眼熟吗
Look familiar?
太扎心了吗
Too close to home, mama?
直接从犯罪现场来到夜店
Coming straight from the crime scene into the club.
但不会走正门 不会的
But not through the front. Oh, no.
这些家伙可不想被写进八卦专栏
These guys, they don't wanna be written about on page six.
他们从后门进来
They come through the back.
他们乘私人电梯到没有摄像头的房♥间
They take the private elevator to the one room without cameras.
今天感觉如何
How you feeling today?
现在感觉好多了
Feel a lot better now.
包厢
-赚到钱了 -对的
- Make some money? - Oh, yeah.
他们一晚上
And they don't leave
要花上万块才会离开
till they spend $10,000, $15,000 in one night.
他们卑鄙可耻 占有欲强
They can be degrading, possessive,
咄咄逼人 暴♥力♥蛮横
aggressive, violent.
而他们从来不会陷入麻烦
And they never get in any trouble.
因为每个人都想掩盖行踪
Because everyone's willing to cover their tracks.
因为他们内心深处都想要自己得到的东西
'Cause deep down they all want what they got.
他们都想身居高位
They all wanna be on top...
做事不需考虑后果
where there are no consequences.
你对他们而言只是一笔交易
You're just another deal to them.
他们对你而言也是如此
And that's all they are to you.
这就是生意
It's business.
这比他们一天里做的那些交易
And it's a more honest transaction
要光明正大得多
than anything else they did that day.
你只需要弄清楚接待的是哪个等级
All you have to do is figure out who you're dealing with.
然后看人下菜碟
And then play them at their level.
我也要把钱放里面
I'm gonna do that.
我来帮你
Let me help you.
我可以的
I got it.
等等 你得把钱放均匀一些
Hold on. Wait. You gotta spread it out a little bit.
我放了
I did.
我得搞双更大的靴子
I gotta get a bigger boot.
天呐 等等
Oh, my God. Wait.
-好了 等等 -等等 可以了
- 'Kay, hold on. - Wait, yeah, you got it.
搞定了
I got it!
她不是来交朋友的
She wasn't in it to make friends.
这就是缘分吧
It just happened.
太性感了 完美
This is fucking hot. It's perfect.
-这很高档 我只是想... -不
- 'Cause it's classy. And I just wanna... - No.
我喜欢 很完美
I love it. It's perfect.
你不觉得有点太大了吗
But do you think it's too big?
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
就没有太大的包
A bag can never be too big.
来吧 去结账
Come on, let's ring you up.
你看什么呢 结账
What are you looking at? Ring it up.
谢谢
Thank you.
这就对了 宝贝
There you go, baby.
好了
Okay.
我在设计自己的泳衣
I'm designing my own swim-line.
是你做的吗
You made these?
我喜欢用很多复合材料
I like to use a lot of mixed media.
所以我用了皮革
So I, like, find leather pieces,
然后用链子做了带子
and then I get little chains and make belts out of them.
还有这个 这个是肩章
And this right here, these are epaulets.
是法语 "小肩膀"的意思
That's French for "little shoulders."
很多人不敢在海里穿牛仔裤
You know, a lot of people are afraid to wear denim in the ocean,
但我发誓这些湿了穿着更舒服
but I swear that these get more comfortable when they're wet.
尤其是海水
Specifically salt water.
给你 穿上试试
Here. Try these on.
给我的牌子存钱
It's gonna take some time for me
得花一段时间
电影精选列表