也许我们可以合作
Maybe we could work together.
明白吗
You know?
我可以在这儿给你进行速成培训
I could give you a crash course in this place.
把你介绍给我的一些常客
Introduce you to some of my regulars.
大部分华尔街的家伙
It's just mostly Wall Street guys
都想在漂亮妹子身上花钱
looking to spend money on pretty girls.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think of that?
好啊 太好了
Yeah, that would be cool.
你们俩合作是雷蒙娜的主意吗
So, it was Ramona's idea that you two work together?
是的 没错
Yes, that's right.
这个时候 我们做的还是光明正大的生意
And at this point, everything was aboveboard.
我还以为她人很好
I mean, I thought she was nice.
那什么时候事情开始失控了
And when would you say that things got out of control?
雷蒙娜没有失控过
Ramona was always in control.
前腿勾住
Front hook.
脚踝勾住 没错
Ankle hook. Yup.
膝关节勾住
Knee hook.
膝关节先别动
Hold on with that knee.
好
Okay.
抓住这里 你可以来个旋转木马
From here, you could do the carousel.
仰头
Put your head back.
落地
Come down.
可以来个小飞侠转
You can do Peter Pan.
膝关节勾
Knee hook.
旋转
Just spin.
天啊
Jesus Christ.
然后可以换成仙女坐管
Then you can go into a fairy sit.
盘管转
Stag.
-真好看 -反向盘管转
- That's pretty. - Reverse stag.
这个也好看
That's pretty too.
剪刀坐管
Scissor sit.
垂直挂管
Tabletop.
我做不来这个
I can't do that.
你可以的 你得做
You can do that. You're gonna do that.
爬管
A climb.
没有能做这个的肌肉怎么办
What if you don't have muscles to do that?
-你有能做这个的肌肉 -我没有
- You have muscles to do this. - I don't have any.
每个女孩都有能做这个的肌肉
Every girl has muscles to do this.
可以做这个 这招叫马提尼转
You could do this one, this is a martini.
用消防员转来落地
Fireman down.
-太棒了 -准备好了吗
- That's... pretty good. - Ready?
别紧张 宝贝
Push it, baby.
你来试试
You go.
-就是这样 脚趾绷直 -好
- There you go. Just point your toes. - Okay.
就是这样 支撑住
There you go. Hold yourself up.
我在努力了
I'm trying.
试着把身体平着绷直 做个垂直挂管
Try laying flat across. Do a tabletop.
观众都喜欢看这个 这样会让你看起来很强壮
They all love seeing that. Makes you look strong.
好
Okay.
-就是这样 没错 好的 -是吗
- There you go. Yes. Okay. - Yeah?
-磨得我私处疼 -你能抓住自己的脚吗
- This does hurt my vagina. - Can you grab your foot?
就是这样
There you go.
-这样看起来不性感 -这样吧
- This doesn't look sexy. - You know what?
-把屁♥股♥翘起来 -把屁♥股♥翘起来
- Thumb up your butt, almost. - Thumb up my butt?
-你知道怎么做的 -我怎么...
- You know how to do that. - How do I...
-头别动 -我要掉下来了
- Put your head back. - I'm gonna fall.
你不会掉下来的 把腿伸直
You're not gonna fall. Straighten your legs out.
-两条腿都伸直吗 -绷直脚趾
- Both of them? - Point your toes.
对的 很好 绷直脚趾
Yes! Yeah, point your toe.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我们得把你的训练鞋换成好点的鞋子
We gotta get you outta those training pumps into a good shoe.
我知道 我很难保持平衡
I know. It's hard for me to balance.
不 穿着这双更容易保持平衡
No. It's easier in these.
意为"钻石"
你认识布朗克斯区的戴蒙德吧
Hey, you know Diamond from the Bronx, right?
你们好啊 姐我就是布朗克斯来的
What's up, baby-boogie-down-fucking-Bronx-bitch?
来吧 她会帮你的
Come on, she's gonna help you.
-你要帮我吗 -你得帮我一们一把
- You're gonna help me? - You're gonna help us out right now.
-坐到椅子上 -好
- Get in the chair. - Okay.
坐到椅子上
Get in the chair.
你要帮她学会什么是真正的舞蹈
You're gonna help her learn how to do a real dance.
-我的天 -我可擅长这个了
- Oh, my gosh. - I'm good with that.
-好 -来吧 让我看看你有几斤几两
- Okay. - Come on. Show me what the fuck you got.
不错嘛
There, that's good.
我一般就这么跳
I really just go like that.
-不 等等 -天呐 你在做什么
- No, wait. Wait. - Oh, my God. What are you doing?
-我想磨屌♥ -可以 把胸挺起来
- I'm trying to grind his dick. - That's good. Arch your back more.
天啊 甩甩头发 盯着我看
Oh, my. Move your hair, look at me or something.
-屁♥股♥翘起来 -不 我知道自己没救了
- Push your butt out. - No. I know I'm hopeless.
不 听着 是这样的
No, look, that's it.
你不必成为最好的舞♥女♥
You don't have to be the best dancer.
你只需要吸引他们的目光 过来
You just have to make their eyes move just one inch. Come here.
-什么意思 -我来告诉你吧
- What do you mean? - Let me tell you something.
-示范给她看 -好
- Show her. - Okay.
好好看 好好学
Watch and learn.
-坐下来 来吧 -你坐在他们身上
- Sit, ma. Come on. - You fucking sit there.
你应该消磨每分每秒 而不是磨男人的屌♥
You drain the clock and not the motherfucking cock,
懂我的意思吗
you know what I'm saying?
慢慢动 这样动
And you just go slow. Right there.
-要慢 -然后看着他们
- Slow. - And you look at them.
要超级慢
Super slow.
-慢点 -再慢点
- Slower. - A little slower.
-慢点 -性感点
- Slower. - Sexier.
-没错 -然后回头看
- Yes. - And look back at it.
对的 他们喜欢这样 越慢越好
Oh, yeah. They love that. The slower the better.
像树懒一样
Like a motherfucking sloth.
-二十美元马上到手 -要慢
- That's $20 right there. - Slow.
记住 消磨每分每秒 别磨男人的屌♥
Remember, drain the clock, not the cock.
-消磨每分每秒 别磨男人的屌♥ -就是这样
- Drain the clock, not the cock. - That's it.
拜托 你的表情像是在拉屎
Come on, now you look like you're taking a shit.
没法否认她学会了 我们今晚要赚钱了
You can't deny she got it. We gonna make some money tonight.
-来吧 我们走 -我们走
- Come on, let's go. - Let's go.
我说 "我们今晚要赚钱吗"
I said: "Are we gonna make some fucking money tonight?"
当然
Yeah!
意为"命运"
翠西 你见过德斯蒂妮吗
Tracey, have you met Destiny?
没有 你是皇后区的 对吧
No. Hey. You're from Queens, right?
对 住在邱花♥园♥
Yeah, Kew Gardens.
-我是布莱伍德的 -真好
- Okay, I'm from Briarwood. - Cool. Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
意为"明星"
这位是斯塔尔And this is Star.
你得见见丽兹
And you've gotta meet Liz.
丽兹 丽兹
Liz. Liz!
她在为杰姬的新奶♥子♥奏乐
She playin' a song for Jackie's new titties.
-F罩杯 -杰姬有新奶♥子♥了
- They're double-Ds! - Jackie got new titties?
对 新奶♥子♥
Yeah! New titties!
-是新的硅胶技术 -真好 谁做的
- It's this new gummy-bear technology. - Yes! Who did these?
-鲍比医生 -手感不错
- Dr. Bobby. - These are good.
他做得很不错吧
Isn't he amazing?
感谢上天让你遇到了鲍比医生
Thank God for Dr. Bobby.
这位是梅赛德斯 这位是我的宝贝
And this is Mercedes. This my baby.
你好 很高兴认识你
Hi. Nice to meet you.
你好 很高兴认识你
Hi. Nice to meet you.
-我叫德斯蒂妮 -翠西
- Destiny. - Tracey.
你男友来了
Your boyfriend's here.
-什么 又来了 -他在哭
- What? Girl, again? - And he's crying.
哭
Crying?
-真见鬼 -是啊 亲爱的
- Oh, fuck. - Yeah, hon.
什么 罗德里戈怎么回事
What? Girl, what's going on with Rodrigo?
不知道 他最近特别吃醋
Girl, I don't know. He's just been so jealous lately.
-"最近" -是啊
- "Lately"? - Yeah.
电影精选列表