这下你就知道必须得帮他磨了
and then you know you got to grind it out.
太恶心了
So disgusting.
我们不用再回去了吧 用吗
We don't have to go back. Do we?
-不用回去了吧 -不用 你的脱衣舞生涯结束了
- Do we have to go back? - No, baby. Your dancing days are over.
-真的吗 -各位
- Yeah? - You guys,
-我可以付清我奶奶的房♥贷了 -棒
- I can pay off my grandma's house. - Yeah!
-太好了 -我要给自己买♥♥个新的订婚戒指
- That's so sweet. - I'm getting myself a new engagement ring.
阿龙在牢里多蹲几周不要紧
And Dragon's ass can stay in jail for a few more weeks.
或者几个月 或者几年
Or a month. Or a year.
-敬盖瑞 -敬盖瑞
- To Gary. - To Gary!
我爱盖瑞
I love Gary.
-上帝保佑盖瑞 -敬盖瑞
- God bless Gary. - To Gary.
-我爱盖瑞 -妈
- I love you, Gary. - Mom?
宝贝
Hi, baby.
怎么了 谁把你吵醒了
Hi, what happened? Who woke you up?
是谁 几个疯婆子把你吵醒了吗
Who was it? Some crazy lady woke you up?
怎么回事
What happened?
你们就是我的亲姐妹
You guys are my real sisters.
-我像亲姐妹那样爱你们 -是啊 姐妹
- I love you like you're my sisters. - Yeah. Sisters.
-我爱你 -我爱你
- I love you. - I love you.
爱你
Love you.
-你知道我爱你 -当然
- You know I love you though. - Yes.
我们是一家人了
We are a family now.
是的
Yeah.
有钱的一家人
A family with money!
没错
Yeah!
我们要做什么
What are we gonna do?
明天要去血拼吗 说得没错
We're gonna go shopping tomorrow? Yes, we are!
滑步舞扭起来
Hit the Electric Slide.
我知道说我们给人下药 听起来很过分
Okay. I know it sounds bad to say that we were drugging people.
但你得理解 在我们的世界里 这很正常
But you gotta understand, in our world, this was normal.
这些家伙有一半都在上班的路上注射可♥卡♥因♥
I mean, half these guys are mainlining coke on their way to work.
但我们还是想尽可能地保障安全
But we still wanted to make it as safe as possible.
所以我建议我们调整一下配方
So, I suggested that we tweak the recipe.
你说呢 六成摇♥头♥丸♥ 四成氯♥胺♥酮♥
So, what do you think? Sixty MDMA, forty ketamine?
感觉可以
That sounds good.
我们是把液体变为粉末
Do we turn the liquid into a powder?
还是把粉末变为液体
Or do we turn the powder into a liquid?
开了
It's hot.
用烤箱试试
Let's try it in the oven.
好
Yes.
用多少
How much?
只要一点点
Just a sprinkle.
我还是对陌生人有顾虑
You know, I'm still not sure about strangers.
美妙之处就在于他们是陌生人
Well, that's the beauty of it, baby, they're strangers.
嗯 但我不想给
Yeah, but I don't wanna slip
没有不良嗜好的人下药
it to anybody who's not already on something.
我们得确定目标喜欢寻欢作乐
We gotta know that these guys like to party.
并且有的是钱
And that they've got money.
钱多到损失一点根本不在乎
Enough not to care if some of it's missing.
找陌生人太不靠谱了
With strangers, it's unpredictable.
没有保证
No guarantees.
所以我们联♥系♥了一些老朋友
So, we called up some old friends.
大卫·摩根
大卫
呼叫中
好了
Okay.
大卫 是你吗
David, is that you?
我是雷蒙娜
It's Ramona.
上啊
Get some.
我可以发张照片帮你唤醒记忆
Well, I can send you a picture to jog your memory.
好 现在就发给你
Okay, I'll send it right now.
过来 摆个姿势
Come on. Come on, give it to me.
不 转过来 你知道他们想看什么
No. Turn around. You know what they want.
-你想找点乐子 -就这样 手到擒来
- You're into that good time. - Yes. It's a sure thing.
很好 这个角度好
That's good. That's a good angle.
-我的宝贝 -等着瞧吧
- My baby. - Now we wait.
打给我 亲亲
干得漂亮
You killed it.
这也太简单了
This was too fucking easy.
大卫
Hi, David.
我可以带几个朋友过去
Yeah, I can bring some of my friends.
大卫 她们是我的姐妹
David, these are my sisters.
安娜贝尔
Annabelle.
-我是大卫 很高兴认识你 -很高兴认识你
- David. Nice to meet you. - Nice to meet you.
-大卫 -我是大卫 很高兴认识你
- David. - David. Nice to meet you.
我叫梅赛德斯 和奔驰一样
Mercedes. Like the car.
梅赛德斯 你好吗
Mercedes, how are you?
-我们应该点酒 -对啊
- We should get some drinks. - Ooh, yes.
帮我们上烈酒
Shots, please.
加油 你能行的
Come on. You can do it.
你还好吗
You okay?
现在先别倒下
Don't fall down now.
处理中
刷♥卡♥成功
-棒 -再来一次
- Yes! - One more time!
太多了
Too much, bitch.
我看看 做第四题
Let me see, let's do number four.
写的是 "大脑根据气候数据做出评估..."
It says, "The brain evaluates data collected from weather..."
梅赛德斯
Mercedes.
很高兴见到你
So good to see you.
阿龙不会有事的
Dragon's gonna be okay.
或许有那么一两个打来抱怨 但我们能摆平
Maybe one of 'em would call and complain, but we could handle it.
你说什么呢 你玩得很尽兴
What are you talking about? You had an amazing time.
痛快得不得了
You were so happy.
不停地给人小费 记得吗
You kept tipping everybody, remember?
雷蒙娜总是能摆平
Ramona could always handle it.
你打算怎么办 报♥警♥吗
What are you gonna do? Call the police?
你真打算告诉警♥察♥和你老婆 你干了什么吗
You really gonna tell your wife and the police what you did?
损失的那点钱值得让你付出这种代价吗
You think that's worth whatever amount you're missing?
不 你出去玩了 度过了销魂的一晚
No, you went out. You had an epic night.
这是要花钱的
It costs money.
钱都花了为什么还要付出更多的代价
Why should it cost you any more than that?
太可爱了
Too cute.
我们把这事当做生意
We treated it like a business.
我们安排安娜贝尔见摩根大通银行的
So, we'll have Annabelle meet J.P.Morgan
梅赛德斯见富国银行的
and Mercedes meet Wells Fargo.
梅赛德斯上次见过富国银行的
Mercedes met Wells Fargo last time.
上次我们收了多少钱
How much did we charge last time?
他的美国运通卡刷了五千 公♥司♥信♥用♥卡♥刷了两千
$5,000 on his American Express and $2,000 on his corporate card.
他有航♥空♥里程积分吗
Does he have any airline miles?
-我们查查 -值得一看
- Let's check. - Worth a look.
我们对自己投资
We invested in ourselves.
漂亮
Yes.
美人登场了
The dolls are here!
我看起来贵吗
Do I look expensive?
你看起来贵极了 美人还有翘臀
You look very expensive. And baby got back.
这条裙子凸显了你的线条
That dress is hugging you in all the right places.
我们扩大了客户群
We expanded our clientele.
你是做什么的来着
What did you say that you did again?
我是建筑师
I am an architect.
-怪不得你的手这么...漂亮 -有力的手
- No wonder your hands are so... nice. - Strong hands.
不过存款越多 期望越高
But the bigger the bank account, the greater the expectations.
我们去洗手间打一炮
Let's go fuck in the bathroom.
我的姐♥妹♥们♥马上就到了
My sisters are gonna be here in a couple minutes.
我们等她们来好吗
Let's just wait for them, okay?
好吧 时间宝贵
All right. Tick tock.
这些男人变得越来越嚣张
The guys were getting more and more aggressive,
而我们四个精力有限
and the four of us could only take on so much.
那时候我就说...
So, that's when I said...
我们得外包
We need to be outsourcing.
在网上登个广♥告♥吧
Let's put an ad in Craigslist.
我们在网上登了个广♥告♥
So, we put an ad in Craigslist.
电影精选列表