我给你看
Let me show you.
看看
Let's see.
这个
This.
这是我爷爷制♥服♥上的肩章 他当过海军
This is a patch from my grandpa's uniform. He was in the navy.
这是我...奶奶的结婚戒指
This is my... my grandma's wedding ring.
是不是很漂亮 这个是我妈妈的
Isn't that pretty? And this one was my mother's.
是我和我姐妹的三个诞生石
It's the three birthstones of me and my sisters.
红宝石是我 我是七月生
The ruby's me. I was a July baby.
我有两个姐妹
I have two sisters.
一个在亚利桑那州 一个在得克萨斯州
One lives in Arizona, the other one lives in Texas.
我们试着一年聚一次
We try to get together once a year,
但是有了孩子 根本不可能
but with the kids, it's impossible.
你有孩子吗
Do you have kids?
还没
Not yet.
别担心 你还年轻
Well, don't worry. You're young.
你皮肤真好
And you have amazing skin.
那是你吗
Is that you?
是我 15岁
That's me. I was 15.
一个学长邀我去毕业舞会
A senior had asked me to the prom.
我看起来吓坏了
I look terrified.
不过我喜欢那条裙子
I like the dress, though.
这张是多萝西
And this here, this is Dorothy.
她是不是超可爱
Wasn't she the cutest?
谁能忍♥心抛弃她
Who could leave that baby?
我们过去常说
You know, we used to say,
"我们要是早认识就好了"
"If only we had known each other back then."
知道吗
You know?
或许我们能...互相照料
Maybe we could've... looked out for one another.
或许我们的人生会不一样
Maybe our lives would've been different.
知道吗
You know?
或者还是会一样
Or maybe it would've just been the same.
谁知道呢
Who knows?
但我喜欢把她带在身边
But I like to keep her with me.
你还想知道什么
What else you wanna know?
你应该给她打个电♥话♥ 德斯蒂妮
You should give her a call, Destiny.
嗯
Yeah.
德斯蒂妮承认重大盗窃及企图攻击罪名
以换取不坐牢
雷蒙娜被判五年缓刑
梅赛德斯和安娜贝尔被判四个月每周末坐牢
以及五年缓刑
我说什么也无法真正解释当时的情况
Look, there's nothing I can really say to make sense of what went down.
但每个人都在拉客
But everybody's hustling.
这个城市
This city...
这整个国家都是脱衣舞夜店
Fuck, this whole country is a strip club.
有人在扔钱 有人在跳舞
You got people tossing the money... and people doing the dance.
最后一次 各位 为姑娘们欢呼
One last time, everybody, let's hear it for our girls!
跳起来 好吗
Hit it! Okay?
一二三四 舞起来
One, two, three, four! Go. Go. Go.
舞♥女♥大盗
结束了 各位
That's it, folks.
玩得很愉快
It was fun while it lasted.
走之前来找我
See me on your way out,
我会卖♥♥给你们裤子上有亮片的借口
I'll be selling excuses for why there's glitter on your pants.
今晚客人里有不少姑娘
We got a lot of ladies in the house tonight.
肯定是在开新娘婚前单身派对
Must be a bachelorette party going on.
舞动里禁止开闪光灯拍照
There is no flash photography here at Moves.
露私处也是禁止的
In fact no flashing of any kind.
先生们 该回家了
It's time to go home gentleman.
姑娘们不会再出来了
The girls are not coming back out.
我代表舞动提醒各位给女侍小费
On behalf of Moves, make sure you tip your waitresses,
然后安全回家
and get home safe.
大家晚安
Good night everybody.
我肯定会再见到你们
I'm sure I will see you again.
很快
Real soon.
电影精选列表