可以帮你分散注意力
I mean, take your mind off things.
别有压力 你懂的
Ain't no pressure, just, you know...
如果你需要钱的话
If you need the money.
可能是条大鱼
Could be a big one.
我知道得停手了
I knew it had to stop.
我一直在想是不是有个魔力数字
I kept thinking that there was, like, this magic number.
如果我攒够了钱
You know, if I could save enough money,
就可以重新开始
I could start clean.
就我和莉莉
Just me and Lily.
或许干一票大的 我们就再也不需要任何人了
Maybe a score so big that we would never need anybody.
道格·某某也是这个原因吗
Is that what happened with Doug ####?
我不记得什么道格·某某了
I don't really remember a Doug ####.
-雷蒙娜说... -雷蒙娜是个骗子
- Ramona said... - Well, Ramona's a liar.
她为了自己的面子什么话都能说
She'll say anything to make herself look better.
她是怎么说我的
I mean, what did she say about me?
我相信她说了很多
I'm sure she had a lot to say.
她说了什么
What'd she say?
她说你的童年很艰辛
She said you had a tough time growing up
你大多数时间都是一个人
and that you spent a lot of time alone.
你会卷入争吵
You got into fights and...
有过一些不好的男友
had some bad boyfriends.
好吧 还有呢
Okay. What else?
说你父母是移♥民♥
That your parents were immigrants,
你父亲离开后
and that when your father left,
你母亲把你丢到了你爷爷奶奶家
your mother dropped you off at your grandparents' house.
再也没回来过
And never came back.
是这样吗
Is that true?
我以为她只是暂时离开一会
I mean, I thought that she was just taking a break, you know?
我以为妈妈有时候需要休息一下
I thought that, you know, sometimes moms need a break.
她为什么要告诉你这些
Why would she tell you all that?
我觉得她只是想让我理解对你而言
I think she just wanted me to understand that, for you,
这并不是复仇
this wasn't about revenge.
你只是想交朋友
You were just trying to make friends.
德斯蒂妮
Destiny.
我知道我应该认为你的行为很过分
I know I'm supposed to think that what you did was terrible
那些男人不应该受到那种对待
and that these guys didn't deserve it.
但和你说实话 我并不为他们感到难过
But to tell you the truth, I don't feel sorry for them.
我为他们感到难过
Well, I feel sorry for them.
我一直在做噩梦
You know, I keep having this nightmare.
梦里我坐在车后座
Right? Where, like, I'm in the back seat of this car.
正在行驶的车
This moving car.
然后我发现没有人在驾驶
And I realize that nobody is driving the car.
我必须要到前排去
And I have to get to the front seat
把车停下 我努力过去
to try to stop it, and I go there,
但不管我怎么做 我都无法做到
and no matter what I do, I can't get a grip on it.
我无法把车停下
And I can't, like, stop it.
然后我就醒了
And then I wake up.
你和雷蒙娜之间发生了什么
What happened between you and Ramona?
你们为什么断了联♥系♥
Why aren't you talking anymore?
喂
Hello?
雷蒙娜和道格是很多年前认识的
So Ramona met Doug years ago.
经历了一些挫折后 道格的朋友带他去夜店
Doug's friend took him to the club to blow off some steam
舒缓心情
after a few devastating events.
我不知道会不会好起来
I don't know that it is gonna be okay.
怎么会变得更糟呢
How could it get worse?
包括他的房♥子被大火摧毁
Which included his house being destroyed by a fire.
还有他的幼子和母亲分别
And separating from the mother of his young son.
她一直都不太想要孩子
She never really wanted to have kids, you know?
我们发现他有自闭症时
So, I think when we found out he was autistic,
她应该是无法接受
I think she just couldn't handle it, you know?
他人很好
He was nice.
我们聊自己的孩子 前任
We talked about our kids. We talked about our exes.
-我们坦诚相对 -酒来了
- We had a heart-to-heart. - Drinks!
来吧 这杯给你
Here we go. That one's for you.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
道格遭遇了什么
So, what happened to Doug?
我错过了什么 我们今晚做什么
So, what I miss? What are we doing tonight?
房♥间是圆的
The room was round.
有一张桌子
There was a table.
她们刷爆了我的公♥司♥信♥用♥卡♥
They maxed out my corporate card...
所以我的公♥司♥发起了内部调查
so my company launched an internal investigation,
我被解雇了
and I was fired.
把我借记卡里的钱还回去就行 求你了
Can you please just credit back my debit card?
卡里是我还房♥贷的钱
My mortgage payment's on there.
你说什么呢 你玩得很尽兴
What are you talking about? You were having a great time.
你们为什么要这么对我
Why are you doing this to me?
拜托 我一无所有了 我不能...
Please, I have nothing. I can't...
我不能不还房♥贷
I can't afford to not pay my mortgage.
我儿...
My s...
我儿子...
My son...
我很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
挂断电♥话♥ 德斯蒂妮
Put the phone down, Destiny.
-挂掉 -稍等一下
- Put it away. - Just give me a second.
别 搞什么...
Don't. What the...
-把手♥机♥给我 -放开我
- Gimme the phone. - Get off of me!
住手
Hey! Stop!
-就算我们不做 别人也会做 -放开我
- If we don't do it, someone else will. - Get off of me.
把手♥机♥给我
Gimme that fucking phone.
忘恩负义的小贱♥人♥
Ungrateful little bitch.
警局
Precinct.
你好 我...
Yes, hello. I...
我去了一家脱衣舞夜店 被下药了
I went to a strip club and I was drugged.
警局
Precinct.
我被下药了 我有证据
I was drugged, and I have proof.
诡异
It was weird.
很诡异
It was real weird.
要不是因为有录音
If it hadn't been for the tape,
我肯定觉得这家伙满嘴跑火车
I would've been like, "Dude, you're fucking full of shit."
拜托 我只想知道发生了什么
Please. I just wanna know what happened to me.
你被下套了 就是这样
You were fleeced, that's all.
被谁
By who?
我们就像是个小团伙
Well, we're, like, a little gang.
你只是一个目标
You were just a target.
我们只是给你加了点小料
We just gave you a little sprinkle.
我全都告诉你
I'll tell you everything.
我知道的全都告诉你 我保证
I'll tell you everything I know, I promise.
我知道很多 我真的...
I know a lot. I really...
我全都告诉你 我不想再坐牢了
I'll tell you everything. I just don't wanna go back.
是敲竹杠吗
So, was there a sting?
一 二 一 二
One, two. One, two.
你好 警♥察♥ 能听到吗
Hello, police. Can you hear me?
我正要打开门
I'm about to open the door.
你们把药带来了吗
Did you bring the drugs?
-他在哪 -洗手间
- Where is he? - He's in the bathroom.
我觉得他不喜欢我
Look, like, I don't think that he likes me.
所以我想必须你们其中一个去做
So, I don't know, I think one of you is gonna have to do it.
你磕嗨了吗
Are you high?
-什么 -别烦她
- What? - Give her a break.
不 我吗
No. Me?
不不不 我已经戒了
No, no. No. No. I don't do that kind of stuff anymore.
我不是那样的人
That's just... it's not me.
女士们 圣诞节提前到了啊
Ladies. Christmas come early.
这是我跟你说过的朋友
These are my friends that I told you about.
-朋友们好 -这是雷蒙娜
- Hi, friends. - This is Ramona.
-我是雷蒙娜 你好 -你好 雷蒙娜
- Ramona. Hi. - Ramona. Hi.
-这是... -我是朗达
- This is... - And I'm Rhonda.
-朗达 你们两个都很迷人 -朗达 没错
- Rhonda. You are both very attractive. - Rhonda. Yeah.
-谢谢 -好了
- Thank you. - Okay.
不如你就坐在这里
Why don't you just take a seat right here.
我们帮你拿杯喝的
We're gonna fix you a drink.
电影精选列表