Did somebody get something?
不知道 呃...
I don't know, uh...
什么都没看到
I don't see anything.
爸 他还用枪指着我
Dad, he's still pointing the rifle at me.
爸 我该怎么办?
Dad, what do I do?
开枪
Shoot.
爸 我该怎么办? - 开枪
Dad, what do I do? - Shoot!
亚伯 开枪 - 别再靠近了
Abe! Shoot! - Don't come any closer.
快走 你在干嘛?
Come on. What are you doing?
不 不 不
No, no, no.
开枪 亚伯 开枪
Shoot. Abe, shoot!
哇 吉米
Whoa, Jimmy.
吉米 吉米 吉米
Jimmy! Jimmy! Jimmy!
我去叫人
I'll get help!
怎么回事?
What happened?
上胸部枪伤
Gunshot wound to the upper thoracic.
亚伯 用力按住伤口
Abe, you gotta keep that pressure on the wound.
非常关键 好吗? 保持按压
It's very important, all right? Keep that pressure right there.
他身上有证件吗? 血型是什么?
Did he have ID on him? What's his blood type?
用力按 - 使劲压
Hold it like you mean it. - Firm pressure.
没有
Nothing.
坚持住 兄弟 - 给
All right, buddy. Stay with us. - Here you go.
先生?
Sir?
先生 能听到吗? 继续按压
Sir, can you hear me? Keep that pressure.
先生? 先生 能听到吗?
Sir? Sir, can you hear me?
先生? 他叫什么?
Sir? What's his name?
詹姆斯·麦加文
James McGavin.
麦加文先生 能听到吗?
Mr. McGavin, can you hear me?
麦加文先生 你中枪了
Mr. McGavin, you've been shot.
保持清醒 好吗?
I need you to stay with me, all right?
坚持住 求你了
Come on, buddy. Please. Come on.
求你了
Come on, please.
嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey.
怎么了? - 不 你中枪了
What happened? - No. You've been shot.
别动 我们给你包扎 好吗?
I need you to stay still so we can dress your wounds, okay?
能听到吗?
Can you hear me?
说话 说话 你叫什么?
Keep talking! Keep talking. What's your name?
布兰妮
Brittany.
布兰妮是谁?
Who's Brittany?
詹姆斯 布兰妮是谁?
James, who's Brittany?
詹姆斯? 詹姆斯 说话
James? James, talk to me.
检查有无出口伤
Check for an exit wound.
嘿 - 血太多了
Hey. - There's so much blood.
嗯 - 翻身
Yep. - Roll him.
三 二 一 - 三 二 一
Three, two, one. - Three, two, one.
医生
Doctor.
詹姆斯?
James?
詹姆斯? 詹姆斯? - 先生?
James? James? - Sir?
麦加文先生?
Mr. McGavin?
他走了
He's gone.
他用枪指着我
He was pointing the rifle right at me.
别说了 亚伯
Stop talking, Abe.
一个字都别说
Don't say another word.
你要为此负责
You are responsible for this.
阿莱娜
Alena.
他看起来要开枪打我们
It looked like he was gonna shoot us.
闭嘴 亚伯
Shut up, Abe!
这是谋杀
This was murder.
不是那样的
That's not what happened.
这不是战争
This isn't a war!
冷静点
It's a... slow down.
你不挑起战争 战争也会找上门
You don't have to make war for war to find you.
看看他
Look at him!
这人不是士兵
This man is no soldier.
可能是谁的父亲
Probably someone's father.
听着 我向你保证
Look, I promise you this.
我们会制定明确的交火规则
We'll figure out proper rules of engagement moving forward.
交火规则由我定
I set the rules of engagement.
杰夫 现在不是时候
Jeff, not now.
那是谁的孩子?
Whose child is that?
乔治 乔治 别过去
Georgie. Georgie, no.
过来
Come on.
听着 我们去谈谈
Listen. Let's go talk about this.
他们带来了麻烦
They brought their troubles.
他们带来了旧习
They brought their old ways.
早
Morning.
和对失乐园的怨恨
And their bitterness for a paradise lost.
敌人如狼群般围着我们的家人
The enemy circled our families like wolves.
吞噬我们的安宁
Consuming our peace.
我们都握着铁锹
We all held the shovel
埋葬了第一个人
that buried that first man.
在这可怕的新世界
In light of this new and terrible world,
生命如此短暂
life felt so short.
开玩笑吧
You gotta be kidding me.
嘿 老兄
Hey, man.
废话到此为止
This is where the B.S. ends.
该你掌权了
It's time for you to take charge.
全面掌控
Full control.
我们支持你
We got your back.
然后呢?
And then what?
让这些人当奴隶?
All these people become our slaves?
我们不在前线
We're not downrange.
这是家
This is home.
很复杂 - 不复杂
It's complicated. - It's not complicated.
我们有枪和训练 他们没有
We got the guns and the training. They don't.
你没带妻儿来
You're not here with a wife and kids.
哦 我没带是有原因的
Well, there's a reason I'm not.
对
Right.
你是个独狼
You're some kind of lone wolf.
独狼才能活 兄弟
Lone wolves survive, bro.
“独狼才能活 兄弟”
"Lone wolves survive, bro."
这家伙看过国家地理吗?
Does the dude even watch National Geographic?
独狼活不下来
Lone wolves never survive.
但 嘿
But, hey.
这就是宾
That's Bing.
这种人我们见多了 对吧?
Can't say we don't know the type, right?
我不确定自己不是那种人
I don't know that I'm not the type.
嗯
Hmm.
你怎么看这一切?
So, how do you see all this?
只是个前进基地?
Just a forward operating base?
教会营地?
Church camp?
我不知道
I don't know.
我不习惯在要保护的美国人
I'm not used to fighting right on top
头顶上开火
of the Americans I'm protecting.
怎么在孩子们跑来跑去时
How do you bring overwhelming violence of action
施展压倒性武力?
with a bunch of kids running around?
不知道
I don't know.
听着 你儿子...
Look, your son...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我不确定自己能否适应这种环境
I don't know that I know how to operate in this environment.
这不是作战
This isn't operating.
对
No.
绝对不是
No, dang sure isn't.
我们需要指挥链
We need chain of command.
真正的指挥链
A real chain of command.
结构 训练
Structure. Training.
嗯
Yeah.
不可能
Not gonna happen.
这是靠感觉的任务
It's one of those go-by-feel sort of missions.
对吧?
Right?
我不知道自己还有什么感觉
电影精选列表