And if a boy wanted to ask me to prom,
他又怎么进得了大门?
how would he even get past the gate?
你♥爸♥爸和我会想办法的
Your father and I, we're gonna figure it out.
艾米丽去过舞会 你也会去的
Emily got to go to prom. You're gonna go too.
好吗? - 好
Okay? - Okay.
你这么漂亮 怎可能没人邀请?
'Cause how could you not? Look at you.
真不敢相信这是我在家的最后一年了
Can't believe this is my last year at home.
是伊薇阿姨
It's Aunt Evie.
早上好 伊薇 - 嘿...
Morning, Evie. - Hey, um...
马尔科姆说我们得离开... - 喂?
Malcolm said that we need to get out ... - Hello?
伊薇 能听到吗?
Evie, can you hear me?
我们去农场找你 但...
We're coming to the Homestead but...
她说她要来 你们要来?
She said she's coming. You're coming?
好的 克里斯蒂安?
Okay. Christian?
能让格拉谢拉准备一下客房♥吗?
Can you have Graciela prepare the guest room?
大的那间?
The large one?
伊薇 我信♥号♥♥满格
Evie, I have full bars.
亲爱的 我觉得你的电♥话♥可能有问题
Sweetie, I don't think that your phone is really working.
洛杉矶出事了 不只是地震
Something is happening in LA and it's not just an earthquake.
到处都是堵车 完全动不了
There's just traffic. There's traffic everywhere
我不知道... - 伊薇
and I don't know... - Evie.
这交通太疯狂了 - 能听到吗?
This traffic is crazy. - Can you hear me?
马尔科姆在哪儿? - 我不知道
Where's Malcolm? - I don't know.
我带着孩子们和狗
I've got the kids and the dog.
对 我去找你 - 好 带上孩子们
Yeah. I'm coming to you. - Okay. Take the kids.
保持通话 伊恩
Stay on the line. Ian!
...被某种炸♥弹♥袭击
...been struck by some type of bomb
报道传来的画面
and footage of reports coming in
显示有可能...
show that it might, uh...
是核弹
It might be nuclear.
当局还未证实此事
Authorities haven't confirmed this.
目前可以确定的是...
Now, they're certain this was...
天啊
My God.
伊恩? 伊恩
Ian? Ian!
嘿 你能做出爸爸喜欢的那种吗?
Hey! So, you think you can make them how Daddy likes them?
是糖心蛋 对吧?
Yolks still gushy inside, right?
那叫半熟蛋 老弟
It's called over-medium, bro.
好了 准备好出发了吗?
Okay. Are you almost ready to go?
还有 别满嘴食物说话
And please stop talking with your mouth full.
别来指挥我
Don't tell me what to do.
真恶心 - 我知道
That's disgusting! - I know.
早上好 大兵
Good morning, soldier.
早上好 - 这是爸爸喜欢的吗?
Good morning. - Is this how Daddy likes it?
嗯 对
Mm-hmm. Yeah.
就是...
That's...
嗯 对
Mm. Yeah.
给你
Here you go.
完美 谢谢
They're perfect. Thank you.
好了 去拿你的东西 - 再见 爸爸
All right. Go grab your stuff. - Bye, Dad.
再见
Bye.
恶心
Gross.
你去哪儿?
Where you going?
分区赛
Districts.
对
Right.
对 呃 几点来着?
Right. Uh, what-what time?
11点半
11:30.
我会去看你...
I'll be there to see you...
嘿 乔治
Okay. You know what, hey, Georgie.
宝贝 该走了 好吗?
Baby, it's time. We gotta go, all right?
走吧 收拾东西 - 马上...好了
Let's go. Pack it up. - Almost... finished.
好 去拿你的东西
Great. All right. Grab your stuff.
车上见 好吗? - 好
I'll meet you in the car, okay? - Okay.
再见 杰夫 - 再见
Bye, Jeff. - Bye.
嘿
Hey.
我完全忘了
I completely forgot.
没关系
It's all right.
我会去的
I'll be there.
11点30
11:30.
他其实是10点开始
He actually runs at 10:00.
不知他为什么告诉你11点半
I don't know why he told you that.
他会回到你身边的
He will come back to you.
他们都会
They all will.
爸爸
Daddy.
嗯
Yeah.
而且 呃 这对许多人来说
And, uh, and-and we're sure this is shocking
无疑是震惊的消息
for many of you that are just hearing the news and tuning in.
应对措施因东海岸
The response has been
一连串神秘的停电事件而变得复杂...
complicated by the mysterious domino effect
目前尚不清楚原因...
of power failures along the East Coast...
嘿
Hey!
我们已收到多地停电的报告...
Where we're already hearing reports of blackouts...
接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥
Pick up. Pick up. Pick up.
...抢劫和恐慌蔓延
...looting and-and widespread panic
部分地区 - 接电♥话♥
in some areas. - Pick up.
目前尚未有人
While no one has yet
宣称对爆♥炸♥事件负责
claimed responsibility for the bombing or bombings,
目前无法确定
we're not sure at this point.
当局未排除恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
The authorities have not ruled out terrorism
或敌对国家的后续攻击
or follow-up attacks from-from a rogue state.
我们将持续为你带来最新消息
We're bringing you news as we get it.
显然 这令人担忧
Obviously, this is worrying.
但请保持关注
But, uh, stay tuned.
洛杉矶遭遇核爆
Los Angeles has experienced a nuclear detonation.
打给埃文 - 正在呼叫埃文
Call Evan. - Calling Evan.
杰夫 - 听到新闻了吗?
Jeff. - Did you hear the news?
嗯 第三次世界大战
Yeah. World War III.
那会有很多核弹 目前只有一枚
That will be lots of nukes. This is just one so far.
嗯 - 很可能是恐怖袭击
Mm-hmm. - Terrorism most likely.
我们怎么办?
What's our play?
有个地方 生存主义者 一直在为这一天准备
Got a place. Prepper. Been planning for the big one.
嗯 有钱人 我懂这种类型
Uh-huh. Rich guy. I know the type.
他几个月前联♥系♥过 需要安保人员
He called a few months back, needs security guys.
你告诉我时间地点 我马上到
You tell me when and where, I'm there.
我会发坐标 全副武装过来
I'll send coordinates. Come jocked up.
我挺你 老大
I got your back, boss.
打给塔拉 - 正在呼叫塔拉
Call Tara. - Calling Tara.
别上高速
You're not getting on the freeway.
你在给莱克西发消息?
Are you texting Lexi?
那是你女朋友?
Is that your girlfriend?
她不是我女朋友
She's not my girlfriend.
你交不到女朋友的
You can't get a girlfriend.
闭嘴 - 我想交就能交到
Shush. - I can get a girlfriend if I wanted a girlfriend.
你还不到约会的年纪
You're not old enough to date.
小屁孩说的不算
Says the baby.
我八岁了 - 对 所以不算
I'm eight! - Yeah, exactly.
好了 他说得对 他说得对
Okay, he is right. He's right though.
确实 怎么回事...
For sure. What is up with...
是爸爸吗?
Is that Dad?
你没有接电♥话♥
You're not answering your phone.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
美国刚刚被袭击了 - 什么?
America's just been attacked. - What?
洛杉矶刚被核弹炸了
A nuclear bomb just hit Los Angeles.
你确定? - 对
Are you sure? - Yeah.
对 妈 你看
Yeah. Mom, look.
哦 糟了
Oh, crap.
跟我回家
Follow me home.
我们去罗斯那儿
We're headed to the Ross place.
罗斯是谁?
Who's Ross?
为什么我要去那个地方?
Why do I have to go to that place?
就一枚炸♥弹♥而已
There was one bomb.
一枚炸♥弹♥之后 事情会迅速恶化
电影精选列表