Can I...
为你祈祷吗?
pray for you?
什么?
What?
就是 比如...
You know, like-like...
祈祷你...
just, like, pray for you to...
好受些
just, like, feel better.
好 好 可以
Yeah. Yeah, I guess.
当然 - 好
Sure. Sure. - Okay.
呃...
Um...
就像...
Just like...
闭上眼睛
Like, close your eyes.
主啊...
Lord...
请降临到亚伯身边 呃...
please come to Abe and, um...
主啊 请帮助他
Lord, please help him and...
赐他安宁 赐他...
give him peace and give him...
主啊 请...
Lord, just...
帮助亚伯
just help Abe, please.
阿门
Amen.
然后呢?
Now what?
你也可以说“阿门”
You could just say "amen" too.
阿门
Amen.
呃 有件事
Um, there's, um,
你应该知道
something you should know about me.
我妈 她 呃...
My mom, she, uh...
她已经告诉我你有心脏问题
she already told me you had some, like, heart problems.
对 11岁那年
Yeah. I was 11, actually.
心脏移植 但...
Heart transplant, but...
等等 你用的是别人的心脏?
Wait, you have somebody else's heart?
对
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah.
而且
And, you know,
有时...
sometimes...
我觉得自己夺走了他的生命
I feel like I took his life.
他死了
He died
我才能活
so that I could live and...
现在他的生命
now his life, at least,
至少我承载的部分
the part that I carry, it's...
是我的责任
it's my responsibility.
懂吗?
You know?
我必须...
I have to...
为我们两个人活下去
live my life for the both of us now.
或许你也是 亚伯
Maybe that's you too, Abe.
那人的生命现在在你心里
That man's life is in you now.
你承载着它
You carry it.
但这怎么能让我好受?
But how is that supposed to make me feel any better?
我不知道
I don't know.
有用吗?
Does it?
我是说...
I mean...
嗯 有一点吧
Yeah, a little bit, I guess.
但有件事我得去做
There is something that I do need to go do though.
什么事? 这么晚了
What do you need to do? It's so late.
我知道时间
I'm aware of the time.
要帮忙吗? - 好
Wanna help? - Yeah.
哇
Wow.
为什么现在做这个?
Why are we doing this now?
你总在晚上种花
You always plant flowers at night.
没这回事
That's not a thing.
也许吧
Maybe.
或者我只是喜欢安静时干活
Or maybe I just like working in here when it's quiet.
好吧 这更合理 - 对
Okay. That makes more sense. - Yeah.
好多花 - 嗯
Flowers. So many flowers. - Mm-hmm.
它们能保护番茄
Well, they protect the tomatoes.
防虫? - 对
From bugs? - Mm-hmm.
有道理 - 对
Makes sense. Okay. - Yeah.
现在比以往更重要
More important now than ever, I guess.
是吧
I guess so.
好 开始吧
All right. Let's do this.
哇 这... - 看起来好多
Wow! That's... - That looks like a lot.
放... 不 放...
Just put... no. Just put...
别提醒我
Do not remind me.
趁还来得及 别拿那边的
While it lasted. Don't grab from there.
放这儿
Just place that there.
好看
Looks good.
好 拿一个 对
Okay. Grab one of these. Yep.
♪ 若朝阳不再升起 ♪
♪ If the sun doesn't rise ♪
♪ 今夜只剩你我相依 ♪
♪ It's just you and I tonight ♪
来 给你看个东西
Come on. I wanna show you something.
好
Yeah. Okay.
这是我的宝贝 最爱
This is my baby. My favorite.
这是什么?
What is it?
看着
Just watch.
哇 - 嗯
Wow. - Mm-hmm.
这是什么?
What is that?
牵牛花
It's morning glory.
拉丁名Ipomoea nil
Ipomoea nil in Latin.
每天只开几小时
They only show their faces for a couple hours a day.
只在清晨
Just in the morning.
你知道 经历了这么多...
You know, with everything that's been...
能和你聊天真好
been going on, I'm glad I'm talking to you.
那... 很好
That's... that's good.
等等
Wait.
怎么了?
What?
你♥爸♥妈会急疯的
Your parents are gonna freak out.
你们住同一个房♥间对吧?
You guys, you're staying in the same room, right?
对
Yup.
他们醒来发现你不在
They're gonna flip out when they wake up
会抓狂的
and you're not there.
对 我该...
Yeah. You're right. I should, um...
该回去了
I should probably go.
♪ 在黑暗中抱紧我 亲爱的 ♪
♪ Hold me in the darkness, honey ♪
克莱尔
Claire.
嗯?
Yeah?
谢谢你 呃
Thank you for, uh,
为我祈祷
praying for me.
随时可以
Anytime.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
其实是今天
Today, technically.
好 拜
Okay. Bye!
♪ 时光飞逝 ♪
♪ Out of time ♪
♪ 若朝阳不再升起 ♪
♪ If the sun doesn't rise ♪
♪ 今夜只剩你我相依 ♪
♪ It's just you and I tonight ♪
我是J.R.杰弗里斯
This is J.R. Jeffreys.
如果你听到这个
If you're listening to this,
恭喜 你还活着
congratulations. You're still alive.
当局还没让我闭嘴
And the powers that be haven't silenced me yet.
据说德州和加州
Word has it that Texas and California
控制了国民警卫队
have seized control of the National Guard units
军队乱成一团无力阻止
and that the army is too big of a mess to stop them.
加州派未武装的警卫队去犹他州
California sent unarmed guardies into Utah
重启燃煤电厂
to get the coal power plant back online.
但遭遇犹他民兵
But they were met by a Utah militia
加州人损失惨重
and it went badly for the Californians.
起火城市名单很长
Cities on fire. Mm. That's a long list.
阿马里洛 洛杉矶
Amarillo, Los Angeles,
奥克兰 底特律 巴尔的摩
Oakland, Detroit, Baltimore,
西雅图 西雅图本来就像在着火
Seattle. Well, Seattle's kind of always been on fire.
我们又一起熬过一天
We survived another day together.
别视为理所当然
Don't take it for granted, people.
希望明天还能发声
I hope you hear my voice tomorrow.
到时见
Until then.
嘿 - 嘿
电影精选列表