Uh, hi. Sorry.
你们肯定是埃里克森一家
You must be the Erikssons.
稍等一下
Just pardon us for one moment.
我们有点家事要处理
We just have a family emergency.
好的 - 嗯
Okay. - Yeah.
她在吗?
Is she there?
塞奇?
Sage?
没反应
Nothing.
估计全国一半的人都在打电♥话♥
I think half the country's trying to call the other half.
抱歉 你们的孩子现在在来的路上?
I'm sorry. Excuse me. Are your kids driving here right now?
对
Yeah.
好 能联♥系♥上他们吗?
Okay. Do you have comms on them?
联♥系♥? - 电♥话♥ 短♥信♥ 邮件?
Comms? - Phone, text, email communication?
他们有手♥机♥ 但...
Well, they have a cell phone, but it's...
好 明白了
Okay. All right.
别太担心
No need to alarm you.
退伍军人习惯性反应 但...
Ex-military, so it's second nature, but, um...
跟我来 我想我能帮忙
You know what, come with me. I think-I think I can help you.
好吗? - 好
Okay? - Yeah.
没事吧?
Everything all right?
嗯
Yeah.
你这儿人真多
You sure have a lot of men here.
安顿好后 我带你们
Once you get settled, why don't you and I take
熟悉一下环境
a tour of the property and get orientated.
克里斯蒂安 帮忙拿行李
Christian, help with their bags.
克里斯蒂安是我的助手
Christian's my assistant.
用我的卫星电♥话♥试试 好吗?
Let's try her on my satellite phone, okay?
好
Yeah.
你女儿号♥码多少? - 这里
What's your daughter's number? - It's here.
好 她叫什么? - 艾米丽
Okay. And her name is? - Emily.
这能打通吗?
Is this gonna work?
有信♥号♥♥就能收到短♥信♥
As soon as they get coverage, your texts should land.
好
Okay.
通了
Bingo.
是她 号♥码是多少?
It's her! What is that number?
你女儿是军人? - 不是 呃...
Is your daughter military? - No, um...
但爆♥炸♥发生后 伊恩派了海豹突击队护送她回来...
But Ian did send a Navy Seal to escort her back here when the-when the bomb...
好
Okay.
没事吧? - 没事
Everything okay? - It's okay.
说明她和他在一块 对吧?
This means she's with him, right?
先生 - 这是经纬度
Sir. - These are latitude,
GPS坐标 - 好
longitude GPS coordinates, so. - Okay.
看 她在巴尔的摩附近
Look. She is outside Baltimore.
是她 - 谢谢
It's her. - Thank you.
谢谢 - 不客气
Thank you. - You're welcome.
能回复吗? - 能
Can we respond on this? - Yeah.
能 给
Yeah, yeah. Here.
想说什么就打出来
Um, just type what you want to say to her.
嘿
Hey.
嗨 - 嘿 我是阿贝
Hi. - Hey. Uh, I'm Abe.
我是女儿 克莱尔
I'm the daughter, Claire.
酷
Cool.
我刚才在园艺
I was just gardening.
所以身上很脏 抱歉
So, sorry I'm so, like, dirty.
你挺干净的啊
You're fine. Clean.
不错 你... 挺好的 呃...
Good. You're... you're good. Uh...
阿贝 来帮忙 - 呃
Abe! Come help! - Uh.
好 回头见
Okay. I'll see you around.
好 好 - 好
Yeah. Yeah. - Okay.
真白♥痴♥
Idiot.
这边的太阳能板坏了
Solar's down over here.
鱼塘在上面
The fishing pond's up top.
地窖在后面 堆满了小麦
Cellar's out in the back, full of wheat.
有果园 如你所见
We got orchards, as you can see.
葡萄园
Vineyards.
百万发弹♥药♥
Million rounds of ammunition.
机♥枪♥ 我们应有尽有
Belt-fed machine guns. We kinda got it all.
你们的防线在哪儿?
Where's your perimeter?
我带你看
Let me show you.
很美 对吧?
Pretty beautiful, isn't it?
离主屋太近了
We're too close to the main house.
我们得在那儿 那儿
We need to set up our perimeter posts there,
设岗哨
there.
还有那儿 - 那些是
And there. - Well, that's all
林♥业♥局♥的地 我们不拥有
Forest Service land. We don't own that.
再过一周
In another week,
我们想占哪儿就占哪儿
we're gonna own whatever we wanna own.
那边是谁?
Who's that over there?
哦 可能是贝林格一家
Oh, that's probably the Berringers.
他们在山那边有个生存营地
They have a survival camp on the other side of the hill.
他们不能留
They can't stay.
不能?
Can't?
那是他们的地
Well, that's their land.
是友军吗? - 不
Are they friendlies? - No.
不算
Not really.
不能让敌人在射程内活动
We can't have enemy belligerents within shooting range.
我不会在林♥业♥局♥的地上挖战壕
Well, I'm not going to dig entrenchments on Forest Service.
也不会赶走贝林格一家
I'm not gonna push out the Berringers.
他们会告到我破产
They'll sue me till last week.
没人会告谁
Nobody's gonna sue anybody.
听着 杰夫 我们可能有点误会
Look, Jeff. I-I think we're getting off on the wrong foot.
我雇你们来负责安保
I hired you all to figure out security
直到政♥府♥或FEMA稳定局势
until the government or FEMA stabilizes the situation.
FEMA: 联邦应急管理局
你指望政♥府♥?
You're depending on the government?
我不指望任何人
I'm not depending on anyone.
我只是赌政♥府♥会
I'm just making a bet that the government's
出面解决一切
gonna show up and figure this all out.
你们有多少适龄男性?
How many military-aged males do you have?
多少家属?
How many dependents?
50个能战斗的 40个家属
Fifty shooters. Another 40 family members.
能战斗的?
Shooters?
都受过武器训练
All trained in firearms.
还有7个人在路上
I got seven more guys coming.
都是退伍特种兵
All former military operators.
他们到了后 我们会加固大门
When they get here, we'll fortify the gate.
防谁?
Fortify the gate from whom?
这可能是落基山脉防备最严的地方
This might be the most prepared location in the Rockies.
所有人都会想进来
Everyone's gonna want in.
我是说所有人
And I mean everyone.
电量不足
Low battery.
请安全靠边为车辆充电
Please safely pull over to charge the vehicle.
我们怎么办?
What are we gonna do?
我不知道 - 电量不足
I don't know. - Low battery.
请安全靠边为车辆充电
Please safely pull over to charge the vehicle.
嘿 嘿 - 天啊
Hey! Hey! - Oh, my God!
妈 - 排队去
Mom. - Get back in line!
这些人
All of these people
都在等加油
are just waiting for gas.
你在干嘛? - 我不知道
What are you doing? - I don't know. I don't know.
爸爸...
Daddy...
我们都在排队
We're all waiting!
退后 - 嘿
Back off! - Hey!
爸爸在哪儿? - 好
Where is Daddy? - Okay.
好 我要你... - 妈
All right. I want you to... - Mom.
等一下 - 你在干嘛?
Just hold on. - What are you doing?
就一下 等一下
Just for a second. Just hold on!
...食物供应
...the food supplies.
避免城市区域和州际公路...
Avoid urban areas and interstates...
原谅我 原谅我
Please forgive me. Please forgive me.
不 我需要这个
No, I need this.
电影精选列表