Uncle Bing said I can take a shift
负责警戒任务
running guard duty on the perimeter.
你没受过训练
You are not trained for that.
我会开枪
I can shoot.
我去年还猎过鹿 我想帮忙
I went deer hunting last year. I want to contribute.
如果你以为站岗和猎鹿一样
If you think that guard duty is like deer hunting
那你肯定还没准备好
then you are definitely not ready.
我们需要所有能站岗的人
We need every possible person on the perimeter.
对 我可以
Yeah. That could be me.
他只是负责观察
He'd just be spotting
用扩音器警告靠近的人
and warning people off with a megaphone.
我让他去后山 那边安静
I'll put him on the backside of the property where it's quiet.
我能帮忙的 妈妈
I can contribute, Mom.
站岗? 真的吗?
Guard duty? Really?
他说得对
He's right.
他该出力了
It's time he contributes.
好
Yes.
我不喜欢这样
I don't like it.
什么?
What?
杰夫 这不是让他站在你这边的办法
This is not the way to get him on your side, Jeff.
站边?
Sides?
这不是战争
This isn't war.
这是我们的儿子
This is our son.
冰箱里那些食物本来就要坏了
It was just food that was going bad in the fridge.
我本来就要扔掉的
I was going to throw it out anyways.
我们需要所有食物
We need all our food.
每一口都不能浪费
Every last bite.
尤其是如果政♥府♥垮了
Especially if this government goes belly up
像埃里克森说的那样
like Eriksson thinks.
我们可能撑不过冬天
We may not have enough to get through winter.
我以为你说政♥府♥
I thought you said that the government
会送救济物资来
would bring relief supplies.
那还不确定
That's not a certainty.
我们得小心行事
We gotta play this very carefully.
“小心行事”?
"Play this"?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我 我不能眼睁睁看着朋友们
I-I can't just sit here while our friends
在门外挨饿
are on the other side of the gate starving.
你看到他们的孩子了吗?
Did you see their kids?
里克和玛塔是好人
Look, Rick and Marta, they're good people.
外面的人都是好人
They're all good people out there.
你以为我喜欢拒绝吗?
Do you think I like saying no?
我们怎么为塞奇和艾米祈祷?
How are we gonna pray for Sage and Em?
祈祷别人照顾他们
For other people to take care of them
却连门外的人都照顾不了?
if we can't even take care of the people outside of our gate?
塞奇和艾米来了却没食物
It's not gonna do any good for Sage and Em
对他们也没好处
to get here and there's no food left.
这是诺亚方舟吗?
Is this an ark?
还是堡垒?
Or is this a fortress?
这是我们的家
It's our home.
我就是觉得我们漏了什么
I just feel like we're missing something.
那帮我一起想想漏了什么
Then help me figure out what that something is.
嘿
Hey.
嗨 - 早
Hi. - Morning.
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
今早看到亚伯了吗?
Did you see Abe this morning?
嗯 他去值早班了
Uh, yeah. He left for early duty.
你注意到乔治自从到这儿
Have you noticed anything strange about Georgie
自从洛杉矶那件事后有什么异常吗?
since we got here, since that thing in LA?
比平时更怪?
Stranger than usual?
比她不叫我们爸妈
Stranger than the fact that she still
还怪?
won't call us mom and dad?
我不知道
I don't know.
我们收养她之前
The things they did to her
那些人对她做的事...
before we took her in...
需要时间愈合
those things take time.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
亚伯以后每天早上都要站岗吗?
Is-is Abe gonna run guard duty every morning?
计划是这样?
Is that the plan?
呃... 我不知道 排班不是我负责
Uh... I don't know. I don't set the schedule.
别糊弄我 杰夫
Don't B.S. me, Jeff.
排班的人归你管
You set the guy who sets the schedule.
我不能要求别人站岗
I can't order everyone to do duty
却给自己孩子开后门
and then give our kid a pass.
行
Fine.
我替他站
I'll take his place.
我替他值班
I'll run his shifts.
祝你说服他
Good luck talking him into that.
看着吧
Watch me.
塔拉
Tara.
算了
Never mind.
天啊
Aw, man.
这儿猎人太多了
There are a lot of other hunters up here.
拜托 别这样
Ugh. Come on.
为什么不去他们走的方向?
But why don't we go where they're going?
继续走这边吧
Let's just keep going this way.
别跟他们走
We don't wanna go where they're going.
慢吞吞
Slowpoke!
嘿 你赢是因为我拖着拖车
Hey, you only won because I'm carrying this trailer.
不 我赢是因为你转弯太慢
Oh, no. I won because you're slow on the turn.
你的车比我的快
Your bike is faster than mine.
得了吧 车都一样
Come on, dude. They're all the same bike.
但你没拖拖车
Yeah, but you're not hauling the trailer.
这话说过了 来吧
Oh, you said that already. Come on.
太美了 兄弟
Gorgeous, dude.
好吧
Okay.
所以 你和家教女孩?
So, you and the homeschool girl?
克莱尔? - 对
Claire? - Yeah.
怎么了? - 她怎么了?
What's up? - Yeah, what about her?
我们前几天酿了桃酒
We made some peach wine the other day.
真的? - 嗯
Did you? - Yeah.
兄弟 我也想喝 - 我也是
Dude, I want some of that. - Oh, me too.
行啊
Yeah, sure.
我得休息一下
I need a break for a minute.
我需要休息
I need a break.
嘿
Hey.
那是什么?
What is that?
看 那个闪亮的东西
Look, that shiny thing.
那是什么?
What is that?
看到了吗? 山脊上那个?
Do you see that? Do you see that down on the ridge?
你 你在干嘛?
What-what are you doing?
警告 警告 警告
The... warning! Warning, warning.
你们正在闯入...
You are trespassing on...
他们说什么? - 别啊
What'd they say? - Come on.
那 那是什么?
What-what is that?
什么?
What?
什...?
Wha...?
呼叫我爸
Call my dad.
呼叫我爸 - 好
Call my dad. - Okay.
埃里克森先生?
Mr. Eriksson?
我是杰夫 - 爸 呃...
Jeff here. - Hey, Dad. Um...
有个猎人用瞄准镜步♥枪♥
There's a hunter, uh, pointing a scoped rifle
指着我
right at me.
亚伯?
Abe?
你在什么位置?
What's your position?
呃 LP OP 19号♥哨点
Uh, LP OP 19.
警告他们了吗? - 警告了 但
Did you warn them? - Yeah, but,
扩音器快没电了
the megaphone's running out of battery.
鸣枪示警
Fire a warning shot.
有人打到东西了吗?
电影精选列表