I don't know what I feel anymore.
不 你知道
Yeah, you do.
来吧 铁皮人
Come on, Tinman.
我知道你心里还有温度
I know you got some heart in there.
嘿
Hey.
一天一苹果 饿狼远离我
Apple a day keeps the wolves away.
出发
Let's roll.
狼在哪儿?
Where's that wolf at?
嘿 哦
Hey. Oh.
谢谢
Thank you.
木鼠进了冷库的小麦堆
The wood rats got into the wheat in the cold shed.
糟了
Oh, no.
全毁了?
Is it all ruined?
得全部检查
I have to go through it all,
但大部分都完了
but a lot of it.
至少还有
At least we still have
糖 米和土豆
sugar, rice, and potatoes.
我们可以... 再种点?
We can... maybe we can plant more?
不是小麦
Not wheat.
土豆种全烂了
The seed potatoes are all rotting.
这些都没法
All of this stuff. None of it's
撑到播种季
gonna make it to planting season.
那怎么办?
So then what?
四月...
April...
可能五月就要挨饿
maybe May and then we go hungry.
温室里能多种点
We can plant more in the greenhouses.
不 寒冬季节?
No. In the middle of winter?
外面四英尺厚的雪?
With four feet of snow out there?
亲爱的 上帝没让这些东西
Honey, God just didn't make any of this stuff
在冰天雪地里生长
to grow when it's freezing.
如果上帝允许 那理论上...
Well, if God did that, then hypothetically...
理论上什么?
Hypothetically what?
你打算祈祷西红柿
Are you planning on praying for these tomatoes
在一月长出来?
to come to life in January?
因为我觉得上帝今年不接电♥话♥
'Cause I don't think God's taking any calls this year.
至少看起来是这样
Least that's the way it seems.
对
Right.
珍娜 珍娜
Jenna. Jenna.
珍娜 我...
Jenna, I...
亚伯?
Abe?
亚伯?
Abe?
亚伯
Abe!
麦加文先生 你中枪了
Mr. McGavin, you've been shot.
他还用枪指着我
He's still pointing the rifle at me.
你要为此负责
You are responsible for this.
开枪
Shoot!
怎么了?
What's going on?
那是什么?
What was that?
是我的错 - 不 不是你的错
It's my fault. - No, it's not your fault.
不 是... - 我扣的扳机
No, it's... - I pulled the trigger.
妈妈 能留下它吗?
Mommy! Can I keep him?
不行
No.
杰夫 我来处理
All right. You know what, Jeff, I got this.
去把亚伯找来
Just go get Abe.
哦
Oh.
亲爱的 现在不是时候
Honey, it is not a very good time.
但它能保护我们不被坏人伤害
But, Mom, he can protect us from the bad men.
什么坏人?
What bad men?
像那个被...
Like the bad man that...
亚伯打死的坏人
Abe shot.
哦 宝贝 呃...
Oh, buddy. Um...
他 他不是坏人
He-he was not a-a bad man.
那亚伯为什么开枪?
Then why did Abe shoot him?
有时我们以为在做对的事
Sometimes we think we're doing the right thing
结果却全都错了
and then it just all goes wrong.
只有上帝知道答案
Only God really knows.
上帝?
God?
是啊 知道吗 来 过来
Yeah. You know, come here. Come here. Oh.
听着...
Look...
我们 我们并不总能明白
We-we don't always know.
对吧? 有时我们
Right? And sometimes we
只能相信自有原因
just need to trust that there is a reason.
好吗?
Okay?
去找那只小狗 别让它把西红柿吃光了
All right. Go find that puppy before he eats all the tomatoes.
嘿
Hey.
我不属于这里
I don't think I belong here.
什么? 亲爱的 这是你家
What? Honey, this is your home.
是吗?
Is it?
现在都开始杀人了 真是我家吗?
We're shooting people now. Is it really my home?
那是意外
That was an accident.
杰夫的儿子 他...
Jeff's boy, he...
只是在守卫地图上的一条线
he was defending a line on our map.
保护我们的物资
To protect our supplies.
他为物资杀了人
He killed a man for our supplies.
亲爱的 怎么突然说这些?
Honey, where's this coming from?
我...
I...
算了 - 不 不 不
Never mind. - No, no, no, no.
孩子们现在需要我们坚强
Our kids need us to be strong right now.
不 他们需要的是
No, they need a world
一个帮助陌生人的世界
where people help strangers.
而不是朝他们开枪
Not shoot at them!
罗斯先生 门口有位女士
Mr. Ross. There's a lady at the gate.
说是你妹妹
Says she's your sister.
天啊
Oh, my God.
伊薇 - 让她进来 快
Evie! - Let her in. Let her in!
妈 这些人是谁?
Mom, who are all these people?
不知道 宝贝 我不知道
I don't know, honey. I don't know.
嘿 - 妈? 还有他们?
Hey! - Mom? And them?
我不知道 - 让我们进去
I don't know. I don't know. - Let us in!
看来她...
Guess she's...
我们到了 - 来吧 伊薇
We made it. - Come on, Evie.
天啊 - 哦
Oh, my God. - Oh.
抱歉 - 你们到了
I'm sorry. - Oh, you made it.
孩子们
Kids!
没事吧? - 嗯
You okay? - Yeah.
伊恩 - 在
Ian! - Yeah.
来吧
Come on.
进来
Come in.
亚伯?
Abe?
你... 你怎么在这儿?
What are you... what are you doing here?
我 呃...
I, uh...
想找人聊聊
I just needed someone to talk to.
哦... 好
Oh... okay.
为什么不找父母?
But why not your parents?
他们有自己的事
Um, they have their own things
而且...
that they're dealing with and, uh...
不 不想让他们知道
I-I don't want them to know.
不 不想让他们知道什么?
You-you don't want them to know what?
就是...
It's...
困扰我的事
bothering me.
亚伯 来 坐下
Abe, come on. Sit down.
有一瞬间 他的脸
There's one moment, his face had,
像是...
like...
前一秒还是活人 下一秒就...
a person and the next moment, it was...
空了 松垮了
there was nothing. It was empty.
我总想起他的家人
It was loose. And, uh...
一直想
I think about his family.
每时每刻
All the time.
他再也没回家
He just never came home.
真的很抱歉 亚伯
I'm really sorry, Abe.
我能...
电影精选列表