Let's go.
伙计 过来 对 干♥他♥们
Hey, buddy. Come here! Yeah, get some! Get some!
阵亡
Dead!
你中弹了
You're hit!
快上止血带
Let's get a tourniquet on that.
嘿 你出局了
Hey, you're out!
呃
Ugh!
解决一个
One down.
太棒了
Yeah, baby!
这下没辙了吧
Can't buy your way out of that!
阵亡 训练结束 结束
And dead! End ex! End exercise!
结束? 我们快赢了
End ex? We were winning!
我们马上就能赢 这太蠢了
We were about to win! You know what, this is silly.
我不玩了 给你
I'm done. Take this.
为什么叫停?
Why'd you stop us?
你们损失了一半人
You lost half your people.
只干掉一个入侵者
So you killed one intruder.
你们的是朋友 家人 父母
Yours are friends, family, mothers and fathers.
死多少人这里才会崩溃?
How many of them can die without crushing this place?
怎么算赢?
How do you win?
每天训练所有人 包括女人
You train everyone every day. Women included.
行
All right.
但你的人得学会照顾动物
But your guys have to learn how to take care of the animals.
种地 采集
Farm, forage.
子弹不能当饭吃
We can't eat bullets.
成交?
Deal?
同意
Agreed.
明天开始
Start tomorrow.
早上九点
0900.
没问题
Right on.
噢啊
Oorah.
嘿 需要帮忙吗?
Hey. Can I help?
哦 谢谢 - 谢了
Oh, thank you. - Thanks.
这是干什么用的?
So, what's this for?
给门口的朋友们
Our friends at the gate.
我跟你说 詹娜
I'm telling you Jenna,
我可不想处在你的位置
I wouldn't want to be in your shoes right now.
得把这么多人挡在外面
Having to keep all these people out.
出问题了
We have a problem.
又怎么了?
What's wrong now?
我们把你的人组织成警戒线
We organized your people into a security perimeter,
配了无线电 结果他们
gave them radios and they immediately
立刻开始报告闯入者
started reporting trespassers.
问我们怎么处理
They're asking what to do.
山里有闯入者? - 嗯
Trespassers in the hills? - Mm-hmm.
可能是猎人
They're probably hunters.
怎么区分猎人
How do we tell the difference between
和狙击手?
a hunter and a sniper?
不能让陌生人带着高威力步♥枪♥
Can't have strangers with high-powered rifles
在射程内威胁家人
within shooting range of our families.
你去交涉
You talk to them.
告诉他们这是擅闯
Tell them they're trespassing.
怎么交涉? - 用扩音器
Talk to them? - With megaphones.
我们通常就这样警告闯入者
It's how we usually talk to people who are trespassing.
表明立场 让他们掉头
You let them know. Turn them around.
可以试试 - 很好
We can try that. - Good.
伊恩? 伊恩 嘿 嘿
Ian? Ian. Hey. Hey!
嘿 瑞克 - 嘿
Hey, Rick. - Hey.
玛尔塔 嘿 孩子们
Marta. Hey, kids.
我们在这儿待了几天
Hey, uh, we've been here for a couple of days now
食物快吃完了
and we're running out of food.
嗯 嗯 呃...
Yeah. Yeah. Uh...
我们很想帮忙 但无能为力
I wish we could help, but we can't.
是不能... 不能还是不愿?
You can't-you can't or you won't?
我以为我们是朋友 - 曾经是
I thought we were friends. - We were.
现在也是 我...
We are. I...
那为什么我们在外面?
Okay. Then why are we out here?
那些人却能在里面?
And all those... all those people are in there?
我们一起给穷♥人♥发过食物 记得吗?
We fed the homeless together. Remember that?
记得 - 现在我的家人在外面挨饿
Yes. - And-and, uh,
快饿死了 明白吗?
my family's out here and we're starving to death, okay?
我知道 但里面的人参与建设了这里
I know, but these people inside, they've helped build this place.
他们有特殊技能
And they have, you know, certain skills.
我也有技能
I've got skills.
瑞克 我知道 别这样...
Rick, I know. Come on...
我爱你 可你只是个装壁炉的
I love you but you install fireplaces.
我们会帮忙的 兄弟 一定会的
We would've helped, man. We would've helped.
我知道 - 现在放我们进去
I know. - Let us in right now
我们就能帮忙 好吗? 一定帮
and we'll help, okay? We'll help.
我们会比其他人更卖♥♥力 对吧 玛尔塔? 对吧?
We'll do more than anyone else. Right, Marta? Right?
我该怎么跟孩子们解释?
What am I supposed to tell my kids?
听着
Look.
好吧 我给你一桶麦子 也许加点糖
Okay. I'll get you a bucket of wheat, maybe some sugar.
伊恩 - 别说了
Ian. - Stop.
给他们食物 他们会带更多人回来
If you give them food, they'll be back for more
饥饿的人会越来越多
and they'll bring more hungry people.
那是我的食物
It's my food!
从我们到这儿起 就是大家的食物了
It became our food the moment we got here.
没事 这是我家
It's okay. This is my house.
相信我 开门
Just trust me. Open the gate.
好
Okay.
会有人死在这个门口
People are gonna die at this gate.
你最好认清现实
You better square yourself with that reality.
什么叫死在门口?
What do you mean people are gonna die at the gate?
这些人现在是难民 伊恩
These people are refugees now, Ian.
难民最终会死
And refugees end up dead.
他们是我的朋友
They're my friends!
如果FEMA来了 我却已经拒绝他们?
What if FEMA gets here and I've already turned them away?
你要拿家人的命赌
You're gonna risk your family's life
FEMA来救你?
on FEMA coming to save you?
伊恩?
Ian?
伊恩
Ian!
退后
Get back!
带你家人上车
Put your family in your car.
找个农场躲一阵
Go find a farm and wait this out.
伊恩 求你了
Ian, please.
拿着 求你了
Here, please.
拿去吧 对不起 拿着
Take this. I'm sorry, just take this.
对不起 我没办法...
I'm sorry I couldn't...
一个个来
One at a time!
每个人都有份
There's enough for everyone!
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey! Hey, hey, hey!
罗科 科迪 封锁
Rocco, Cody, lock it down!
亲爱... 亲爱的 等等
Honey-honey, wait!
退后 退后 快 掩护他
Back up, back up! Let's go! Back him up!
让他们进来 - 快走 快来
Get them in here. - Let's go! Come on!
退后 退后 退后
Back up! Back up! Back up!
没事吧?
You okay?
你没事吧? - 嗯 没事
You okay? You okay? - Yes. It's okay.
大家都安全
Everybody's okay.
还好吗? - 一切正常
You all right? - Everything's fine.
不该是这样的
This isn't how it works.
没有军队手册教这个 杰夫
There's no army field manual for this, Jeff.
我们不能施舍
We can't be giving away charity.
你说得对 但... - 我知道我对
You're probably right, but... - I know I'm right!
好的 但对的和你
Okay, but there's being right
想要的是两回事
and there's getting what you want.
有时得选一个
And sometimes you gotta pick one.
这话什么意思?
What does that even mean?
嘿 - 嘿
Hey. - Hey.
宾叔叔说我可以去外♥围♥站岗
电影精选列表